It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is everything the fault of the jews?

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Definitions of racist on the Web:

•based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"
•a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others
•discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

www.google.com.au...:racist&sa=X&ei=mnFGTdd9hK5wj63ZmA4&ved=0CBgQkAE
Definitions change..
You can be racist against blacks, regardless of their race...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
reply to post by lonegurkha

because people are stupid and like to blame others for their problems...

its happened since day one...

the earth was flat remember? that must of been the jews too

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Lol, thats too funny, because the world is jelous, now thanks fot the laughs.

In my opinion human behings need to point the finger at others to explain there short fall, and i guess religion is a big no no for alot of people.

I think its santas fault, with his naughty or nice list, but thats just me

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by coolottie
reply to post by lonegurkha

Because the Jews most of are reffering to are not real Jews. They are Khazars, they are the ones that are the Israelie state. Even the real Jews protest all the time in New York or else where against Israel being a statehood. Bible Book of Revelations: "Those that say they are Jews, but are not, is the Synagogue of Satan." They even helped Hitler in killing the real Jews. There are more real Jews living in Iran, than Israel. Here is a video that will help. It is 12 parts but I will post only part 1

www.youtube.com...

I think this poster is mostly correct. There are Jews and there are "Jews". Those that control the media and such have little to no connection to the people that practice or are descended from people who practiced Judaism. There are divides within the Khazar based Jews also. Some are aware of their distinction from the historical tribe but most I think are completely unaware. Thus, the Jews that control various world entities are a tiny sub-group of a sub-group. This widely unknown and unacknowledged distinction is I think at the root of many conspiracies discussed regularly on ATS. The precious few that have power, Jews by name but never by faith, enjoy near invulnerability from investigation and prosecution by playing the persecution card bought by the suffering of actual Jews. Again, just my opinion.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Other than the OP being a classic troll thread, like "why do so many people hate Christians?" or "why does God let good people suffer?", it's always nice to see a good discussion on anything, especially if it can stay civil.

Just thinking this might be a "test" thread by government to see the current opinion on Jews.

IMHO, the Jew question is shallow. It associates everyone with a particular characteristic. There are very poor, or generous, or compassionate Jews. Jesus was a Jew. As mentioned in some of the previous posts, there are Jews that are anti-Semitic, also. Sometimes it looks as if Israel is anti-Semitic, with the ongoing "in your face" continued construction of housing on what likely should be Palestinian land. Pretty tough to get peace when you aggravate your neighbors.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
Because apparently the Jews killed Jesus...And that's why Hitler hated Jews...Just a bad reputation overall...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KonquestAbySS

i was under the impression it was because of the banking done in the days and not that a fictive book mentions the death of a fictive character who him self was a jew..

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

If you say banking then your being stereotypical,because apparently Jewish people are good with money...So what are you getting to?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack

Definitions of racist on the Web:

•based on racial intolerance; "racist remarks"
•a person with a prejudiced belief that one race is superior to others
•discriminatory especially on the basis of race or religion

www.google.com.au...:racist&sa=X&ei=mnFGTdd9hK5wj63ZmA4&ved=0CBgQkAE
Definitions change..
You can be racist against blacks, regardless of their race...

Im anti religious so that must mean Im racist

Heck you can be racist against fat people and short people now, oh well if i ever get called fat I will call the NAACP

I don't agree with that definition

To me RACISM is an extreme form of hate, such as the master racer and his belief he will come in first at the finish line..whatever that is. I am tired of the word being used in everything all for political correctness. People love to drop the N bomb as much as they use the race card. Just like the word evil. If you dont agree with someones politics you are evil too, or racist.

Back on topic

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   

just pointing out that its more likely that a wheel barrel filled with money that wont by bread is more likely the focus point then a fictive story about a jew being "ratted out" by a jew that then leads to a jewish genocide of sorts,

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Has nothing to do with race, but with funds....It seems like

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Because apparently the Jews killed Jesus...And that's why Hitler hated Jews...Just a bad reputation overall...

The Romans need to step up and share the blame too

Like those Italian kids on Jersey Shore, they killed jesus too

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Im anti religious so that must mean Im racist

Can't argue that..Single biggest cause of war, death and misery in my eyes..

But new definitions are formed every day..
Not sure why or who controls that..

60 years ago the word Holocaust had a different meaning to todays..
I agree with the old definition, but that's just me..

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:04 AM
link   

Not arguing you or Zerbot, but come on. We know Jewish people control the cash roll which You, and I work hard for....You can't blame them...Regardless, they just do what they do best....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

Not arguing you or Zerbot, but come on. We know Jewish people control the cash roll which You, and I work hard for....You can't blame them...Regardless, they just do what they do best....

Why can't I blame them when their own religion forbids such practice????

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by digginapony

The current head of National Security is Janet Napolitano.

I think I spelled her name correctly.

Chertoff was the last head of National Security. He was heavily involved with the TSA process that we
read so much about these days. I could be wrong on his investments into that venture.
But I doubt it.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

it then begs the question why "they" then need the monetary aids they recive from around the world to keep israel running, i mean one would assume they would have it a wee bit better off and indypendence from others if they where so good at handling money, now as it seams to be they are no better off then any other nation engulfed in debt,

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

What is religion? Something you were taught, or what you believe in?...Philosophy brother/sister.Everyone has their own shangri-la...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
This blame the jew thing is just a deflection from the blame the zionist thing
it is pretty much never about jews atall.
The zionists pretend it is to manipulate the both jew sheeple and non jew sheeple alike.

Unless its like the Jews that get caught creating the incidents to blame it on antisemitism.

It's just zionists hiding behind their own victims.

Like saying its racist to oppose obamacare.

oh well, If peeple are dumb enough to get taken in by it...
too bad too sad.

PS
So what's this I hear that its official: the US congressmen are saying the US can no longer afford to give money, to Israel?
edit on 31-1-2011 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Well brother no harm, but your avatar says a lot...Racism was meant to harm other human beings...Population control....

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join