It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese are Coming, the Chinese Are Coming!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
During the Cold War and its aftermath we had that easy-to-buy theorem:

Capitalism ----- equals -------- Democracy and Freedom
Comunism ----- equals -------- Tyranny and Poverty

Now China has become second strongest economy in the World and has not resigned from Totalitarism nor Inland Communism... (they're obviusly radical capitalists outside China borders)

So we're running out of theorem...

edit on 31-1-2011 by AboveTheTrees because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Read the post I made on page 6, China was given the authority to create a corporation WITHIN the U.S., which BTW is federal territory and NOT within the U.S.A. which is the 50 union states. So all federal land can and is used by the Chinese government to set-up corporations to take what they will and while we are distracted by this, the congress will leave the country and it will be a freeforall, us against the chinese military, sound crazy.......guess again, very plausible. Doubtful but plausible.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

Let me rephrase when I said "Why do we owe anyone anything"

We only owe the men and women who fought and died to form this country and to keep it what it should be!

We don't owe no one or any other country a damn thing.

I myself am one of those people having served 15 years in the Army including time in Iraq. I know all too much the cost of everything that is being done by our so called selfish representatives.

Why would you say that by removing money from our lives would become being enlightened? It would only be us humans saying we are finally done being slaves!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
To tell you the truth, I think people only bitch when bad things are happening to them.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Guys, you all need to relax.

Realistically, if China wanted to take over the USA, they would have done it already. They can do it pretty easily.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by blangger

Well i would disagree with your Gold quotes...simply because the States owe so much money to China that any Gold you have ISNT actually yours...

Gold Value - World

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by IncognitoGhostman
reply to post by Quasar_La-Zar

Let me rephrase when I said "Why do we owe anyone anything"

We only owe the men and women who fought and died to form this country and to keep it what it should be!

We don't owe no one or any other country a damn thing.

I myself am one of those people having served 15 years in the Army including time in Iraq. I know all too much the cost of everything that is being done by our so called selfish representatives.

Why would you say that by removing money from our lives would become being enlightened? It would only be us humans saying we are finally done being slaves!

You only owe the men and women who fought and died for your country? Yet your government feels the need to send thousands of its soldiers to their death every year in the name of money, oil and 'the american way'? Your country is ignoring its constitution and is publicly making itself out to be the bad guy in all of this because of the greed of your elite.

The sooner you all stand up to them the better because there is only 1 way this will end and it wont be a tax rebate or a basket of flowers...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 09:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by MrXYZ
reply to post by Shikamaru

The FTZ are still US soil, in no way is it China's soil...so you can relax

Just because you repeat something over and over does not mean it is true. If it US soil then things manufactured there would not be imports. Imports only come from foreign soil. Everything manufactured there is considered an import according to the law. Hence it is foreign soil!

ITEMS have a special status in FTZ, NOT people!! It IS US soil, and US laws apply, not Chinese law, not Senegalese law, not Sharia....US LAW! It is US soil

Don't believe me, go to a FTZ, kick in a window...and then see which cops come to pick you up

I'm just repeating it because you refuse to accept reality

PROVE IT.

I have posted the law, and quotes and an Audio, this has been researched the cops cannot come in there unless invited. ITEMS cannot be imported unless they are from a foreign country. All items from FTZs are considered imports FROM A FOREIGN COUNTRY. I have explained why your answers are retarded I will not do it anymore as as you just keep repeating the same non-sense over and over like the rain man.

Listen to the audio folks and read the page it is on republicbroadcasting.org...

In not a single quote you posted does it say people working there have special rights...you are JUST MAKING STUFF UP!!

Please do yourself u favor and look up how FTZ really work, these ones are no different than any other FTZ.

11 pages, and you apparently still confuse FTZ with embassies, ridiculous

edit on 31-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

The debt to China is of China's own making by screwing around with their currency. This is a hole that they need to dig themselves out of and will come back to bite them in the a$$. it also affect the whole of the WTO, because it is in direct violation of the WTO agreement which nations have.
We have a big presence in China as well. As far as them coming here. I am not worried. We are free and they have a right to be free to. My only problem would be, they should get to live tax free and no land should be given away. They can pay just like the rest of us .....

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   
reply to post by jrmcleod

I agree with you on what the government is doing to the rest of the world and believe that it's 100% wrong and it is why I said that it's enough already.

I also believe that it's ashame that most Americans are lazy complacent ignorant fools. All Americans do is complain about tis and that yet do nothing about it. My step son for example hates his life because I won't buy him every video game he wants. I try telling him how good he has it here compared to other countries and he doesn't understand that. It is pretty much the same with the general population and it sickens me.

Give me a couple days and I am going to start the ball rolling getting in contact with state representatives and if this doesn't work then it's time for more drastic measures.

Everyone in the United States of America; Wake Up!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave

Realistically, if China wanted to take over the USA, they would have done it already. They can do it pretty easily.

China doesn't want to take over America, China wants to replace the USA as the global supreme power. The USA must first collapse economically to accomplish that goal, China and Russia have become allies and together plan to capitalize on the fall of the USA. The Chinese will kick Russia to the curb when the time comes. Global supremacy is what China wants, and is well on their way to achieving that goal.

China already owns vast amounts of US debt, and has seen a massive transfer of US corporate entities, investments, manufacturing and jobs to China. What China is covertly planning to finish the US off will be done through drawing the US into more costly foreign conflicts and wars and to use terrorist proxies to stage devastating attacks on US and western interests.

The US is already down, and virtually defenseless (economically), soon the throat cut will come and a fatal bleed out.

All youths out there should consider learning Chinese culture and language.. May be very beneficial in the not too distant future, assuming you survive the collapse, and chaos, of course.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by DazedDave

China doesn't want to take over America, China wants to replace the USA as the global supreme power. The USA must first collapse economically to accomplish that goal...

No it doesn't!! Have you seen the economic growth rates of China? Even before this financial crisis, Asian (incl. India) growth rates were FAR beyond anything the western world achieved. Which isn't surprising given that they're emerging markets.

Look at the car industry in China, it's picking up speed at a ridiculous rate because its people can slowly afford more cars.

Investments will always go where the money is, and right now, the money's in Asia.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by VI0811
reply to post by hawkiye

The debt to China is of China's own making by screwing around with their currency. This is a hole that they need to dig themselves out of and will come back to bite them in the a$$. it also affect the whole of the WTO, because it is in direct violation of the WTO agreement which nations have.
We have a big presence in China as well. As far as them coming here. I am not worried. We are free and they have a right to be free to. My only problem would be, they should get to live tax free and no land should be given away. They can pay just like the rest of us .....

Somebody with a brain has arrived. China does not even own the most debt of the USA. It's not like these countries have a huge surplus. Japan owes just as much or more of the USA debt as do the American citizens. If there is a NWO legion, they do not need another super power they need a full scale world economic collapse. America needs a revolution...SOMETHING...but those in power love us sitting down and typing instead of getting up and doing.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by DazedDave

If anyone tries to over take my country I'll take up arms against them if it came to that and I'm a pacifist!.

We're not going to be invaded though because our enemy is within. I believe in the sovereignty of God and so nothing will happen to us if it would stop Him from exercising His will. We're worried about someone invading us, etc but we Americans are not even united and so often attack each other. We do nothing about the drugs, the crime, etc. There's a lot of darkness in this world and some times in our self and so I just say, surrender to the Lord and seek His will. You can never go wrong if you follow the Lord.
edit on 31-1-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

There's no such thing as national debt. The Federal Reserve & IRS are unconstitutional. As someone said, what we owe is gratitude and remembrance of the so many that shed their blood for our freedom. All the lives that were lost in the Revolutionary war and the Civil war. People on both sides fighting people they knew or their own kind ( Irish against Irish ). I believe the British were behind the Civil war.
edit on 31-1-2011 by soaringhawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Travlla
reply to post by Cuervo

...Do you think if the US was 50 or so independent nations you guys would be a superpower? highly doubtful i think,

Um... that's kinda the point. As independent states, we would not be in a war and we would be financially more efficient. Do you think the sovereign nation of Rhode Island or Alabama would have troops in the middle east? Do you think there would be trillions of USD missing and owed if there was no federal government to take it in the first place? Do you think issues like abortion, gay marriage, drug legalization, healthcare reform, or education reform would even be "issues" at all? Do you think the OP on this thread would have ever needed to worry about this?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   

America while you slept you have been sold to China!

The Chinese are being allowed to set up communist Foreign Trade Zones (FTZ's) in all 50 states! This is extremely disturbing. I...........

.......Are we really this stupid as the email asks? This is complete insanity. Americans better decide soon if they are going to stand up or it is all but over!!! Gold help us to help ourselves!!!

Sorry hawkiye but his thread truly is ridiculous, I am also at a loss how you made it to the front page of today's ATS. Just silly, I am sorry.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jrmcleod
reply to post by blangger

Well i would disagree with your Gold quotes...simply because the States owe so much money to China that any Gold you have ISNT actually yours...

Gold Value - World

I could not disagree more.
It is a corporate debt and unless you volunteer to be co-responsible it is the corporations dbet.
It is a simple matter of sovereignty.
If you give up your sovereign rights and volunteer to pay the debt, it most certainly is your/our debt.
So what do we do?
Start by unicorporating at every level and give the debt back to it's rightful owners, the FED.
They made 75b profit last year printing money and assigning debt to the volunteers.
They are the head corporation. They created the debt. It is theirs to distribute to a voluntary system.
Unincorporate yourselves from the strawman fiction they assign to you.
Unincorporate your city and county, then state. Chuck Baldwin in Montana will, if elected as Governor, will take back all wilderness zones and federal lands unincorporating the Stae.
It's really very simple.
Stop volunteering to pay their debt.
www.irs.gov...
www.irs.gov...

I had to fill out a w-9 for work a few years back.
It will be the last time.
Amazing how many times "China" was written on the irs form needed to secure my employment.
Sadly this act is not the opening of this ongong saga. Treaties are not a good thing for unenlightened sovereigns who willingly sell their birthrights for a bowl of porridge.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   
These FTZ work in similar ways as all other FTZ worldwide, it's not an invasion, and they're not giving land away and not giving people working there any special rights. The deregulation and tax breaks are limited to ITEMS which have special status in FTZ.

All those armchair patriots claiming it's the start of an invasion make me giggle

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Not much different than Native American reservations. When it comes down to it we have the power to not buy Chinese products. I wish someone would open up a Wal Mart type store with nothing but products made in the USA.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
A LOT of dis-info and fire-fighting going on in here..... You can't stop it fellas... MOST AMERICANS ARE AWAKE!!!

ALEX JONES is not touching this!?!?!? Wow I bet during breaks he gets paid extra to fire-fight ATS posts too....

He must be the Phil Hendrie of "Other News" Radio.....
edit on 1/31/2011 by Chaos Lord because: Patriotism

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join