It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese are Coming, the Chinese Are Coming!!!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
China doesn't want to take over America, China wants to replace the USA as the global supreme power. The USA must first collapse economically to accomplish that goal...

If China wanted to collapse the US economy, again, they could do it overnight. The majority of the national debt in the US is funded from virtual money created in China and Japan. They are literally printing money to keep their currencies undervalued, and using that money to buy up US dollars and US debt. It's not actually worth anything, and the whole thing is a ticking time bomb. It's almost like a killswitch in Asian that they can flip at any time when they feel like collapsing the West.

But they won't do it, so don't worry. It isn't in their interest. China has nothing to gain from taking over the USA or collapsing the US economy. Americans keep buying cheap Chinese goods and they are getting rich from all your money going over there. It's a great situation for them, really.
edit on 31-1-2011 by DazedDave because: none

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Why is this rubbish on the front page?

This is baseless nonsense and whoever starred and flagged it should do some research and get off the far-right propaganda wagon. Simply ridiculous.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by phresh
Why is this rubbish on the front page?

Simple answer: Some armchair patriots who have apparently no clue about economics or how FTZ work consider Chinese companies doing business here an "invasion"...while completely forgetting that this is a good thing because it creates JOBS

So basically, it's bad if jobs get shipped overseas, but apparently it's just as bad if they remain in the US. Everything is bad no matter how much sense it makes. People hopping on the Beck paranoia fail train while wrapping themselves in a US flag without realizing how retarded they look

Just read some of the hogwash accusations like that FTZ are basically like embassies and the land therefore Chinese soil full of spies

Some people are so brainwashed by politics, they don't even see reality anymore

edit on 31-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Business should be free to do what they like - Chinese people have business's, are you racists?

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by auswally

totally agree with you.. no need of fear mongering... these town build up will create some jobs atleast..

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
This is what we are fighting for, America.... Freedom just like the musk at ground zero? this is what so many Americans are giving there life for in Iraq everyday for #ing freedom.

Except it or go move to Germany if you have blonde hair and blue eyes.
edit on 31-1-2011 by mutedwar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Chinese have been here in the US with their dirt cheap products in the Walmart for a long time. Scaremongering is a part of a racism.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect

Chinese have been here in the US with their dirt cheap products in the Walmart for a long time. Scaremongering is a part of a racism.

Ditto.

Nothing changed with the introduction of those FTZ apart from giving foreign companies an incentive to create jobs in the US. The only incentive they're getting is tax breaks...they won't have their own police force, it's not Chinese/Indian/Timbuktunese soil, and the full US law system applies. Hell, if they want to bring in foreign workers, those employees will have to pass the same immigration and visa regulations as all other foreigners.

Anyone who's ever been to a FTZ should now what a bunch of nonsense accusations the OP made...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Great post!
I agree with you, but the real scary fact is that, there are masses of people like the one that made that comment, we have a huge group of society that choose to live by "ignorance is bliss." Ignorance turns people into targets, easy targets. I think we have to many easy targets but I hope that I am wrong.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:42 PM
link   
please remove this thread from the internet

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Come on. If China wanted to take the U.S., they sure as heck wouldn't need to slowly set up plants to secretly build weapons or anything. If they REALLY wanted to invade and overthrow the United States...they could attack tomorrow and be done before the end of the year. They are the top military power in the entire world by a long shot.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by usernameconspiracy
Come on. If China wanted to take the U.S., they sure as heck wouldn't need to slowly set up plants to secretly build weapons or anything. If they REALLY wanted to invade and overthrow the United States...they could attack tomorrow and be done before the end of the year. They are the top military power in the entire world by a long shot.

No they're not!

This isn't a military conflict...it's an economic one. The world is moving from being unilaterally lead by the US to a multilateral system with more than 1 true superpower...and by the end of this century Russia/China/India will have overtaken the US at least economically. That's a fact as numbers don't lie, and the economic indicators are quite clear on all this. By the mid of this century, their economy will be larger than the US economy...some predictions state it'll happen even earlier, around 2030-2035. But the per capita income won't be as high as the US's until towards the end of the century.

At least militarily, the US is stronger than China. Having said that, they still haven't managed to take full control of Iraq/Afghanistan after 10 years...so saying they could beat China, which is without a doubt stronger than Iraq/Afghanistan, is beyond laughable. Only blind armchair patriots would believe that

But the military won't help in this case, in fact, it's a huuuuuuge cost factor that's holding them back. You can't just invade anyone who's better than you at doing business...suggesting otherwise is like saying you'll burn down the shop that's competing with your's just because it's doing a better job. Laughable

edit on 31-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Duke....chill out with this!

The only thing that can conquer this country is an alien invasion or massive revolt by us the people. No other country on this planet can even make America break a sweat when we take the gloves off.

So what we owe China trillions! Lets say I owe you trillions...but I'm 6'6, 300lbs....while you're 5'6, 165lbs...WTF you're going to do?

If EVERY OTHER country in the world were to team up on America...we may break a sweat, but they'd be annihalated and we'd be the only people left on this Earth. This is where our swollen military budget has gotten us, there's NO ONE on this planet that can force us to pay anything.

That debt, like every other debt in history is merely paperwork. China knows it will never get it, and we know we will never pay it.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
reply to post by DZAG Wright

They will get it back, as the only alternative would be outright war...and that would completely destroy what's left of the US economy.

And as strong as the US army is, what makes you think they could beat a huge nation like China if they can't even conquer Afghanistan/Iraq after 10 years. China's military isn't as good as the US military, but it's LEEEEEEAGUES above that of fighters in Afghanistan/Iraq. So saying they wouldn't break a sweat is laughable given that they're sweating a ton in Afghanistan/Iraq

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave
Guys, you all need to relax.

Realistically, if China wanted to take over the USA, they would have done it already. They can do it pretty easily.

Ummm no. America could crush 10 China's without trying.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by DZAG Wright
reply to post by hawkiye

Duke....chill out with this!

The only thing that can conquer this country is an alien invasion or massive revolt by us the people. No other country on this planet can even make America break a sweat when we take the gloves off.

So what we owe China trillions! Lets say I owe you trillions...but I'm 6'6, 300lbs....while you're 5'6, 165lbs...WTF you're going to do?

If EVERY OTHER country in the world were to team up on America...we may break a sweat, but they'd be annihalated and we'd be the only people left on this Earth. This is where our swollen military budget has gotten us, there's NO ONE on this planet that can force us to pay anything.

That debt, like every other debt in history is merely paperwork. China knows it will never get it, and we know we will never pay it.

It really makes me sad that most people are brainwashed by their own governments, to the point where they make stupid posts like this. You really thnk that if the world turned on America that America would still win lol I mean, are you being serious!

If China,north korea and russia turned on America, they would not stand a chance in hell im afraid. You need to stop sucking up to your country and look at the real world for what it is, and not what you have been brainwashed to believe.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
Seriously,

What's the problem, I don't get it at all. The Chinese is gonna takes over and help our struggling economy?

Their having an industrial golden age and we're all Oh my god, this is terrible but I do like me some chow mein sometimes dear.

I don't see the problem. Chinese people kick ass and their really hip to different things you know?
Is this really a bad thing? What if they turn out to be america's saviour in a strange ass blessing.

Please don't disregard this message cause' you think I'm being silly. I'm kind of serious actually. Is this really a bad thing people, really, just let it happen or your going to get shot. Simple.

We're due for change, peace=Muzeamy

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by DazedDave

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
China doesn't want to take over America, China wants to replace the USA as the global supreme power. The USA must first collapse economically to accomplish that goal...

If China wanted to collapse the US economy, again, they could do it overnight. The majority of the national debt in the US is funded from virtual money created in China and Japan. They are literally printing money to keep their currencies undervalued, and using that money to buy up US dollars and US debt. It's not actually worth anything, and the whole thing is a ticking time bomb. It's almost like a killswitch in Asian that they can flip at any time when they feel like collapsing the West.

But they won't do it, so don't worry. It isn't in their interest. China has nothing to gain from taking over the USA or collapsing the US economy. Americans keep buying cheap Chinese goods and they are getting rich from all your money going over there. It's a great situation for them, really.
edit on 31-1-2011 by DazedDave because: none

They would normally not do it overnight, that is not usually how the Chinese work, they are extremely patient and can take generations to work on projects whether it be a canal construction project or social restructuring, etc., study their ancient dynasties. I do agree they don't have anything to gain from instantly collapsing our economy, but they do if they can gradually make themselves our masters over a drawn out period of time through a succession of events. However, it is always possible that things may change more rapidly than what is found in previous histories if the Chinese find we are sapped of financial strength and can no longer defend ourselves from their creditors and their populous armies. (That's another way to get rich when peaceful plan A goes sour and outlives it's "fresh" delectability). Also, they need to find a way to get rid of all the excess male population over there (so some say).
edit on 31-1-2011 by bigrex because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

They will get it back, as the only alternative would be outright war...and that would completely destroy what's left of the US economy.

And as strong as the US army is, what makes you think they could beat a huge nation like China if they can't even conquer Afghanistan/Iraq after 10 years. China's military isn't as good as the US military, but it's LEEEEEEAGUES above that of fighters in Afghanistan/Iraq. So saying they wouldn't break a sweat is laughable given that they're sweating a ton in Afghanistan/Iraq

As I said, if we take our gloves off and try to stop appeasing our citizens as well as others. If the order was as simple as "Reduce that nation to rubble...it would be over in a week."

The only reason we have problems in Afghan is because we don't really have a defined mission, the entire mission is a straw man. It's a absolute joke over there!

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   

So you're telling me in 10 years, you didn't even manage to define a clear mission...yeah, that's a real good sign for the state of your military complex

But this entire discussion is pointless anyway. The people who shout "we won't pay, we'll just destroy" them are delusional, uneducated, probably never left the US, and in general have no clue about economics or foreign affairs. All they have is blind patriotism...really quite sad

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join