It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese are Coming, the Chinese Are Coming!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+40 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   
America while you slept you have been sold to China!

The Chinese are being allowed to set up communist Foreign Trade Zones (FTZ's) in all 50 states! This is extremely disturbing. I live near the Boise area where this is getting some traction and have been hearing of this in the news etc. This folks is a trojan horse scenario if I ever saw one. This is happening in all 50 states folks not Just Idaho.

Here is a message sent to a group I am involved with called Idahoans for Liberty:

And it seems our governor is welcoming them. This is not just Walmart selling Chinese junk this is China setting up sovereign non taxable territory on sovereign Idaho soil not subject to our laws and not employing Americans not adding to the tax base etc. So what bribe did the governor get to allow this and where pray tell does he get the authority to allow it?

Is this the federal government making good on their bad debts to China and handing over state land to China as the collateral on that debt? How far will Americans go and allow this sell out of America? is this one more thing we sit back and do nothing about? Perhaps our esteemed legislators can add this into the nullification bill also? It seems a showdown with the feds over who runs our state is inevitable. While the governor talks the talk he sides with the feds every time in the end. It is time to put a stop to this my friends.

Here is an email I got from the Second amendment Commission

This is an urgent message! Read this and spread the word! Subject: Foreign Trade Zones. This is unbelievable at first, but you will soon realize that there are several motives for the global communists to physically weave our United States territory together with communist China. Read On! Here's what is going on!

Each and every one of our state governors has approved and allocated a certain amount of acres of their U.S. state land to be inhabited by Chinese communists --communists straight from China! They are to set up little towns and live here, supposedly for the purpose of producing Chinese products for sale in the U.S.A. The land the states are giving them for their little towns will be considered "foreign territory"!!! We are told that the laws of the state (in which these Chinese communists dwell) will apply to the communist Foreign Trade Zone (FTZ). Comment: If so, why are they allowed in here!??! Isn't the whole set up unlawful??? There are 257 of these little communist towns to be built all over the United States. Go to this website and see the list of the states, and how many FTZ's are to be erected in each and every state! Our nation is being peppered all over with these communist closed towns called "zones"! This insane brainstorm by Washington, D.C. officials was just recently discovered by alert citizens in the State of Idaho, where an FTZ is being built there, just south of Boise, Idaho, possibly 30,000 acres of Idaho is going to be used for that FTZ. Check this site quickly before it is

ia.ita.doc.gov...

When you get to this website, be prepared by having enough paper to print 40 pages, listing all the FTZ's to be built over the whole United States! 257 of these FTZ's! It is absolute insanity!! How gullible are we??? The excuse given for creating communist towns all over our nation is that these Chinese people will produce products for sale in the United States, and the FTZ will eliminate overseas shipping costs of the products they create! A bizarre excuse!!! Can't we manufacture our own products anymore with American workers? How foolish are we to allow this??? Remember the hard-learned lesson taught to gullible people back in ancient times, when the Trojan Horse was built and they pulled it past their protective gates??? Do we Americans look THAT STUPID to the Chinese and to our Washington,D.C. leaders???

It will not mean jobs for Americans. All the help will be Chinese! Besides, it is to be classed as "foreign territory", remember! You won't know what is really going on inside the enclave. Is there any danger for Americans to allow this? What do you think?!!!

It is a known fact that China has been preparing for war against the United States! Many guns are pointed at us. Why should these FTZ's be allowed??? What is the real reason?? Is it that Washington, D.C. needs foreign help to disarm American citizens (who have privately-owned firearms) so that the federal administration can comply with Public Law 87-297, signed into law by J.F. Kennedy for "general and complete disarmament of the United States"? It is a law continually financed by Washington, D.C. That's the law that calls for us to have no more army, no more navy, and no more air force, all of which is to be transferred over on a permanent basis to the communist-dominated United Nations! That law also prohibits all firearms from being owned by American citizens!

Without firearms, there will be no more liberty, freedom, or justice in government. Guns are the main core of the check and balance system. Our nation's founders realized that firearms in the possession of the people are the indispensible safeguard upon which all of the other rights in the "Bill of Rights" depend! That's why the Second Amendment was meant to be honored, treasured, and preserved!

Some people are wondering if the American land in these FTZ's is being given as collateral for the huge debt we owe to China? Some people are asking: "Does China own us and is our land collateral in case we don't pay the debt?" China is allowing American businesses to get established in China as FTZ's. Americans must build the structures in China, and they must employ all Chinese people to do the work in what is built there. After a short amount of years, the Americans must vacate, leave the buildings and let the Chinese keep the technology and the active operation as on-going. What this amounts to is transferring American technology and management to communist China.

FTZ's are also known as SEZ's (Special Economic Zones) Please relay this information to all your friends. Someone has to answer for this on state and federal levels! What a set-up for sabotage, espionage, and a study on how to take over the whole United States in a war! Because the newspapers and other media are controlled, they will not be reporting on this unless there is a great public outcry. Remember when being a communist was a punishable crime in the U.S.A. My, how we have changed! Complete reversal. Best to take this information to local public officials as well as all your contacts. Please do not delay spreading this information. Check with Idaho Eagle Forum also for updates www.eagleforum.org...

This is it folks if we allow this then we deserve everything we get. This is the perfect cover for bringing Chinese troops onto our soil and give them time to ready bases of operations etc. This is the complete and blatant sell out of America and allowing the enemy in the gate. I just can't believe this would be allowed under the guise of free trade. It just shows how depraved and corrupt our politicians are and how dumbed down the American populace really is.

Related links:
ia.ita.doc.gov...-c
www.whitehouse.gov...
www.project60.idaho.gov...

Yet China clearly tells us they are preparing for war in every direction:

China Prepares For War In All Directions

www.theage.com.au...

China is holding back selling their natural resources while buying up America’s ( maybe using their’s to build up their military? )

www.reuters.com...

republicbroadcasting.org...

Are we really this stupid as the email asks? This is complete insanity. Americans better decide soon if they are going to stand up or it is all but over!!! Gold help us to help ourselves!!!

edit on 30-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Each and every one of our state governors has approved and allocated a certain amount of acres of their U.S. state land to be inhabited by Chinese communists --communists straight from China! They are to set up little towns and live here,

I love this bit, giving the Chinese ACRES to set up little towns
what will they bring the doll house to live in,

Sorry mate don't believe the scare mongering, after all the Chinese could buy all the land they wanted too with the trillions of US dollars they already have

Relax

Wal

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Great news! Gives new meaning to the phrase "Chinese Take-Out"!!

If this means a Chinese restaurant on every corner and MooGoo Gai Pan in every pot....well, I am all for it. And tax-free, too? Yaaa!

+14 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by auswally
reply to post by hawkiye

Each and every one of our state governors has approved and allocated a certain amount of acres of their U.S. state land to be inhabited by Chinese communists --communists straight from China! They are to set up little towns and live here,

I love this bit, giving the Chinese ACRES to set up little towns

Sorry mate don't believe the scare mongering, after all the Chinese could buy all the land they wanted too with the trillions of US dollars they already have

Relax

Wal

Sorry friend but I don't think you read the whole thing or if you did you do not understand the magnitude of this. China is being given thier own enclaves of Chinese territory on American soil to live and work free of American law, taxes etc. So no I won't be relaxing, this is treason and espionage by American officials and nothing less! Don't come on this tread and try to dismiss this unless you have some facts. I posted links to the laws state and federal and other news reports of it. Why anyone would say don't about it is just amazing!

+10 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Foreign Trade Zones have been around for a long time.

www.foreign-trade-zone.com...

The U.S. Foreign-Trade Zones program was created by the Foreign-Trade Zones Act of 1934.

And they aren't exclusively for China...you make it sound like these were set up recently and only for China to use.

And that is just flat out false.

link   

Originally posted by auswally
reply to post by hawkiye

Ilove this bit, giving the Chinese ACRES to set up little towns
Relax

Wal

Butt out mate, your going to have enough problems with the Chinese when America falls.
There is nothing to relax about here!
Time after time the Chinese govmnt and it's military have said that the Chinese are the sworn enemy of America.
My fellow Americans, it's time to wake up and prepare your self for the inevitable.
Star, Flag and standing Bronze contributor Standing Ovation (much more than an applause).

link   
Good business is when you can call debts. We have been in debt for far to long. If they call on their debt fully, most people will be in trouble, we have no base on the numbers.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Great news! Gives new meaning to the phrase "Chinese Take-Out"!!

If this means a Chinese restaurant on every corner and MooGoo Gai Pan in every pot....well, I am all for it. And tax-free, too? Yaaa!

Read the whole OP please before commenting people.

This is no joking matter folks, they will be given thier own sovereign territory to set up manufacturing at slave wages not hiring Americans but importing thier own slave labor from China. And it is tax free for them not you. This isn't about Chinese restaurants and junk shops folks this is serious treason allowing them to set up shop on our soil and manufacture here they won't need to ship weapons here now they will make them right under our noses. This is a trojan horse take over. Wake up!

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
What's interesting is how existing locations are considered "foreign trade zones".

Take SumcoUSA - Phoenix for instance.

It's a microchip wafer manufacturing plant. They used to be my customer when I lived in Phoenix. I've been in that plant.

Now as FTZ 75G, they are exempt from duties, taxes, etc., but they are enjoying the benefits of the city around them. Their raw materials are delivered using roads PAID FOR by U.S. Taxpayers. They grow the wafers, cut them, polish them, package them up, and then DRIVE THEM OFF their property and on to those same roads to eventually be shipped where ever.

It's obvious that what this is, is a GIFT to these Chinese companies so they can increase their profits. The local government likes it because it creates jobs for locals who pay taxes.

Basically, our nation owes China money, so until we pay them back, we owe China these "favors".
edit on 30-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by MindSpin

It doesn't matter who they were set up for Communist China who admits they are setting up for war in all directions is the one who will be taking advantage of them. the law you quoted is outdated there is a new one in my links.

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
Good business is when you can call debts. We have been in debt for far to long. If they call on their debt fully, most people will be in trouble, we have no base on the numbers.

Peace, NRE.

We do not owe the debt the federal government does and it is bogus they have no right to give China sovereign states soil to pay their bad gambling debts. I am telling you if people ignore this like they do everything else we are screwed for sure!

+4 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I think you and whoever wrote that article have the wrong idea on what FTZs are.

The land isn't considered "foreign land"...it only has to do with customs and tariffs...it is still a part of the United States and governed by it's laws.

Here are some resources that explain what FTZs are.

naftz.org...

What is an FTZ? An FTZ is an area within the United States, in or near a U.S. Customs port of entry, where foreign and domestic merchandise is considered to be outside the country, or at least, outside of U.S. Customs territory. Certain types of merchandise can be imported into a Zone without going through formal Customs entry procedures or paying import duties. Customs duties and excise taxes are due only at the time of transfer from the FTZ for U.S. consumption. If the merchandise never enters the U.S. commerce, then no duties or taxes are paid on those items.

www.foreign-trade-zone.com...

The U.S. Foreign-Trade Zones program was created by the Foreign-Trade Zones Act of 1934. The Foreign-Trade Zones Act was one of two key pieces of legislation passed in 1934 in an attempt to mitigate some of the destructive effects of the Smoot-Hawley Tariffs, which had been imposed in 1930. The Foreign-Trade Zones Act was created to "expedite and encourage foreign commerce" in the United States. This is accomplished through the designation of geographical areas, in or adjacent to Customs Ports of Entry, where commercial merchandise receives the same Customs treatment it would if it were outside the commerce of the United States.

I think you may be blowing things out of proportion and being a little paranoid. FTZs don't sound scary to me at all, and have been around since the 1930s.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye

It doesn't matter who they were set up for Communist China who admits they are setting up for war in all directions is the one who will be taking advantage of them. the law you quoted is outdated there is a new one in my links.

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver

Peace, NRE.

We do not owe the debt the federal government does and it is bogus they have no right to give China sovereign states soil to pay their bad gambling debts. I am telling you if people ignore this like they do everything else we are screwed for sure!

Not only do we owe the debt, but our "children" own it, our children's, children owe it. We would be completely incompetent to think that this debt will not be called upon. Call the debt that is the way it goes, it doesn't matter who agrees, this is what keeps Americans in denial.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Dude read the articles i linked to I am not blowing this out of proportion in the least. Customs only check things going on local LE can only come in if invited. They are getting thier own territory not subject to local laws they will have thier own slave labor from China they will not be hiring Americans or contributing to the tax base etc. read teh law links I posted on the law not wikipedia

Read all the articles and links here and wake the hell up we can't pass this one off like all the rest.

republicbroadcasting.org...

edit on 30-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Also, this is from one of your own links in the OP.

ia.ita.doc.gov...

What is a Foreign-Trade Zone?

A foreign-trade zone is a designated location in the United States where companies can use special procedures that help encourage U.S. activity and value added – in competition with foreign alternatives – by allowing delayed or reduced duty payments on foreign merchandise, as well as other savings.

A site which has been granted zone status may not be used for zone activity until the site has been separately approved for FTZ activation by local U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials, and the zone activity remains under the supervision of CBP. FTZ sites and facilities remain within the jurisdiction of local, state or federal governments or agencies.

I bolded the important part about them not being considered foreign land and still under US jurisdiction.

Edit to add some more information...from your own link in the OP:

ia.ita.doc.gov...

Are Zones Outside the US?

No. While merchandise within a zone is considered outside the customs territory of the U.S., this is for formal entry procedures only. Foreign merchandise in a zone is within the territory and jurisdiction of the U.S. and is considered imported

edit on 30-1-2011 by MindSpin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by MindSpin
reply to post by hawkiye

Also, this is from one of your own links in the OP.

ia.ita.doc.gov...

What is a Foreign-Trade Zone?

A foreign-trade zone is a designated location in the United States where companies can use special procedures that help encourage U.S. activity and value added – in competition with foreign alternatives – by allowing delayed or reduced duty payments on foreign merchandise, as well as other savings.

A site which has been granted zone status may not be used for zone activity until the site has been separately approved for FTZ activation by local U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) officials, and the zone activity remains under the supervision of CBP. FTZ sites and facilities remain within the jurisdiction of local, state or federal governments or agencies.

I bolded the important part about them not being considered foreign land and still under US jurisdiction.

That is just the commentary that is not what the law says. they will be paying the feds not any local taxes read teh post by the guy who worked with one of them

+18 more 
posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

That is just the commentary that is not what the law says. they will be paying the feds not any local taxes read teh post by the guy who worked with one of them

Well if you aren't going to even trust your own sources...then I think I am done talking with you.

You can't pick and choose...either trust your sources or don't.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
so the take over begins, when??? oh when??? will the last true Americans wake up and smell what is brewing, and i do not mean tea, is it to late ???

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   
S+F for you.
But what i can't stand is how people are saying wake up especially here.
How about "Pack your bags and move to Canada" ?

Wake -err Pack your bags folks!

Seriously if this happens no revolt will stop it

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 03:24 AM
link   

ia.ita.doc.gov...

Are Zones Outside the US?

No. While merchandise within a zone is considered outside the customs territory of the U.S., this is for formal entry procedures only. Foreign merchandise in a zone is within the territory and jurisdiction of the U.S. and is considered imported

Read it carefully, the statement totally contradicts itself. it says it is out customs territory then says it is within US territory and jurisdiction. What they are saying is yeah it is located within the US but Customs has no jurisdiction in it. Typical government double speak

Now stop acting like a baby whose going to take his ball and go home and read the actual laws not the government double speak about what it won't do and will. Like most laws it is vague and wide open so they can interpret it any way they want.

This is a Chinese take over of America pure and simple and sorry but the normal denial of folks who want everything to be alight will be the death of America if you don't step outside the box and see this for what it really is.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join