It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Chinese are Coming, the Chinese Are Coming!!!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
Well,we are the NEW Rome,if you didnt know. The Chinese are too poor as a people to come over here.It will be the wealthy communist who comes over here. Regardless,once you get a taste for the greedy money,it doesn't matter what creed or motto you fly your banner on. There will always be the haves and have nots.

Star and flag for you OP.

Keep freedom alive.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by angelwrangler
reply to post by MrXYZ

The dollar has not fallen. Read the market?..or can you? One thing is clear you have never priced anything...global or local. You price currency in the morning when Hu "fake" prices the yuan and, please, get back to us.

FYI, the people on this site are serious.

You're joking, right??? Are you seriously claiming that the value of the dollar hasn't dropped?

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Some Key Points to a Few Resources

Senators Ask for Inquiry on Leasing of California Base to Chinese
By DAVID E. SANGER
Published: March 13, 1997
www.nytimes.com...

Chinese Ownership of Mexican Port Causing Worry
Monday, March 5, 2007
By Nancy Conroy
mexidata.info...

American made ... Chinese owned: Full version
money.cnn.com...

Made in America, Owned by China
by Dustin Ensinger on May 22, 2010 - 11:51am
www.economyincrisis.org...

The Complete Reference to the Web Sites of China's or Chinese Company
chinasite.com...

Video
Banned Campaign Ad Predicts a Chinese-Owned America in 2030
blogs.houstonpress.com...

Chinese Professor

What is Really Scary is this video Below ! made in 1986!!!!!!!! 25 years Ago!
(Ridley Scott) The Director of Blade Runner and the Apple 1984 Macintosh Commercial
wr grace -deficit trials.mp4

CBS Evening NEWS

WASHINGTON, April 8, 2010
American Debt Threatens Status as World Power
Can America Still be the World's Greatest Power, as the World's Greatest Borrower?
www.cbsnews.com...

China is now the largest holder of U.S. debt. It's also the largest exporter and within the next five to seven years, it's expected to surpass the U.S. as the largest manufacturer in the world.

The RED DAWN 2010/11 Website
reddawn2010.com...

Does China have a good hand in the Game called (World) Monopoly ! ?
seeing it wants to buy alot of Land ! it it buys Boardwalk were Screwed!
Well another fine product that TPTB loves to play an HASBRO Invention
another is PAYDAY

WAKE UP! The Dragons is Coming ! The Dragon is Coming ! AKA; China
We need a Dragon Slayer! We need to Call The Great Thunder Bird but it needs to Sharpen the Beak & Talons ! because The Wizards are Aging.... Or are we going to have a Reign of Fire here in America

Just think the Dragons are Chinese!

A True Story

I Remember Once my Father Told me he was once Told while he was in the Navy in the late 60s During the Vietnam ERA he had a conversation (Small Talk) with a Asian Chinese man at some port
in the Caribbean

He Told My father That the Chinese Were living like The Middle Ages -Renaissance-
When Europe & The Mediterranean was Still living like Cavemen! and Soon Europe will be living like a Caveman again in the near future !

So i Guess The Chinaman prediction may come true..? Rise of the Dragon!

Speaking about Vietnam !

In the View of the Southeast Asian Cold War
Influence by the Soviet Union

We been at Conflict with Communist China since they dipped their hands in Korea in 1950
Well haven't we ?
Korean War 1950s Supported by China ... aided(Supplied) by Soviet's

2nd Indochina war 1960s Southeast Asia
Vietnam Supported & Aided by China at first then the Soviets and North Korean (pilots)
& with Cambodia & Laos aided by China
But it all backfired! Vietnam was Fighting with China after the Vietcong entered Cambodia & China was planning a Full Scale War with the Soviets IF the Soviets Intervened in Vietnam! Talk about biting(Marxist) the Hand ! that Made You...

The 3rd Indochina war
Sino-Vietnamese War
en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe the U.S. should of been a little aggressive After WW2 Influencing Japan
taking Control of China & Influence the Crap out of them Partially after ww2 ! Influence Southeast Asia Big time like what the British did with parts of the world ..ohh and have Cuba become part of the US Then we would not even have this Mess to begin with ! and this Thread would not exist...

As I Sit here Drinking out of my made in china Cup Typing away on my made in china keyboard reading the screen in my South Korean Monitor !! T.G.. and moving my Made in china Mouse on a made in china mouse pad and listening to My Favorite All American Bands out of my Made in China Speakers! how much MADE IN CHINA Products in the home do you OWN! and this is just at my PC

The Rise of the Dragon: Inward and outward investment in China in the reform period 1978-2007
www.woodheadpublishing.com...

Rise of the Red Dragon: China Shapes the World
Posted on January 18, 2011 by Rob Rimes
theswash.com...

“It is the largest order in the history of the power sector,” proclaimed Mr Ambani, “and the largest single business relationship between India and China.” The size of the deal was not its only notable aspect. Shanghai Electric was offering its equipment at about 30-40 per cent below the cost of an equivalent turbine from General Electric of the US. With the generous financing deal offered by China Development Bank and a group of other Chinese banks, the discount was in fact closer to 60 per cent. Welcome to a new era of globalisation, China-style. As the financial crisis recedes, one of the big fears is that the process of increasingly closer links among big economies worldwide will go into reverse as governments and countries look inward. The message coming from the world’s second-largest economy for the past year has been clear: China wants to accelerate the integration of the global economy, but on its own terms.

edit on 30-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Thers value in fiat money? Never knew that.....

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   
It looks like those Fema camps are going to be needed afterall. Those living in them will be working for the chinese for pennies after all the forclosures that are expected just look at the map on this link showing you just how many there will be - they're setting up the communes in my view.
uncensored.co.nz...-21836

God Bless America (With the Chinese) Hope you like community living.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1
reply to post by MrXYZ

Thers value in fiat money? Never knew that.....

Compared to other currencies of course...we are talking about international trade here. Compared to other currencies the dollar dropped dramatically over the past 20 years.

Take the US$:CHF exchange rate for example...a few years ago, you required over 2 Swiss Francs to get 1 US dollar. Where are we now? Somewhere around $0.94 for 1 Swiss Franc

So yeah, the US government managed to turn the dollar into glorified toilet paper compared to 20+ years ago. This also explains why other countries are sick of having the dollar as a reserve currency...I mean, who wants a reserve currency that managed to lose 50%+ of its value over the last 20 years?? The sad part is, the US relies on them being the reserve currency, which explains why people get angry when others suggest it shouldn't be the reserve currency anymore. But if this crisis made anything clear, it's that having the world's reserve currency exist of only 1 singly type is probably a dumb idea...in fact, it's a dumb idea for sure.

As for China investing heavily...are you surprised? They can afford it. Welcome to the 21st century, welcome to globalization. Up until recently, the US was the uncontested superpower, but that's slowly changing. In the future, the world will be multilateral in terms of politics and economy...and there's nothing individual countries can do about it. Either you adapt, or you die. Investors always go where the money is, and right now the money's in Asia and not the US (or Europe).
edit on 30-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Well,not only are the Chinese coming,they are making sure their children are born here also,giving their children citizenship.

More Chinese are traveling to America to give birth

More Chinese women are traveling to America to give birth.

The special delivery will cost Wang and her husband, both white-collar workers in the capital, 100,000 yuan (US$15,000), but they say it is money well spent.

The expenditure will cover all costs, including services before departure, medical care in the US and a three-month stay there, thanks to the help of a Shanghai-based agency that specializes in taking mainland moms to North America.

Really,its an all out sell-off. Have money,will travel.
edit on 30-1-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

How is this any different than consulates and embassies?

It's not...

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

I dont know any foreign power that has consulates or embassy's in 50 different states.......

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I hear you. I was being a little facetious. And Yes,our dollar is toilet paper.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

reply to post by MrXYZ

I hear you. I was being a little facetious. And Yes,our dollar is toilet paper.

Hehehe, good...wasn't sure, there's been so much misinformation in this thread it's hard to keep track

Disclaimer: If I come over as an American hater...I'm NOT. This is about economics and nothing else. I lived in the US for years, and have many good friends there, and was always treated nicely. But that doesn't change the fact that sometimes you have to be critical of things you like. When it comes to economics, the US hopped on the fail train about the time Reagan came to power, and sadly never got off. It just took some time for the train to pick up speed until hit hit a wall during this crisis.

It's now up to the US to decide if they wanna insist on staying on the burning crashed train, or if they want to reinvent themselves and build a new, better train. I really hope they're trying option 2 as option 1 will result in a failure 100% of the time. You can't fight globalization

edit on 30-1-2011 by MrXYZ because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

reply to post by HunkaHunka

I dont know any foreign power that has consulates or embassy's in 50 different states.......

And more then one in each state. Idaho has 3.

posted on Jan, 30 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

Not sure what this has to do with the discussion as FTZ are NOT equal to embassies in any way, shape, or form

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekeye2
It looks like those Fema camps are going to be needed afterall. Those living in them will be working for the chinese for pennies after all the forclosures that are expected just look at the map on this link showing you just how many there will be - they're setting up the communes in my view.
uncensored.co.nz...-21836

God Bless America (With the Chinese) Hope you like community living.

This caught my eye. You may actually on to something here.....I say let's just bomb this world and see you in the afterlife, God Bless Humanity...

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Well,not only are the Chinese coming,they are making sure their children are born here also,giving their children citizenship.

More Chinese are traveling to America to give birth

More Chinese women are traveling to America to give birth.

The special delivery will cost Wang and her husband, both white-collar workers in the capital, 100,000 yuan (US$15,000), but they say it is money well spent.

The expenditure will cover all costs, including services before departure, medical care in the US and a three-month stay there, thanks to the help of a Shanghai-based agency that specializes in taking mainland moms to North America.

Really,its an all out sell-off. Have money,will travel.
edit on 30-1-2011 by sonnny1 because: (no reason given)

Well as the article states at the end, hopefully the Chinese stop their citizens from doing this and it seems that they might because you think the US Gov't doesn't give a damn about us, the Chinese could give two farts in the wind about their people. Because in the US...as long as it makes money, the greed will continue.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
We are slowly,becoming slaves to foreners (i can never spell that right.).

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by antmax21

I dont know if its going to stop.I know the Chinese want to get paid for the debt,that I am sure of. If money isnt worth a thing,whats left to take?

About citizenship......

Some countries consider multiple citizenship undesirable and take measures to prevent it. This may take the following forms:

1. Automatic loss of citizenship if another citizenship is acquired voluntarily (e.g., Azerbaijan,[5] China, Denmark, Japan, India) WIKI

Guess when they come,have kids,they cant and wont want to go back to China. Unless they are the more well to do,top of the food chain, Communist. Those that are in charge of China.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
I guess it's time to pull the kill suit out of the closet and exercise the fifth freedom.

2nd F##%#% line for the F%$##^^%*$ in charge.

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Guess when they come,have kids,they cant and wont want to go back to China. Unless they are the more well to do,top of the food chain, Communist. Those that are in charge of China.

That's exactly whose coming, not the peasants but they more well to do communists, they are buying visas to come here through this program. Listen to the audio here: republicbroadcasting.org...

edit on 31-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 31 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

I just wanted to ad this video as we are now in a turmoil because of NATIONAL DEBT

and this is about my 2nd video of my last post as the video say 2 trillion 25 years ago its well over 14 trillion now and this goes along with the First Video The Chinese Professor (American National Debt )

Networks ban W.R. Grace's Deficit Trials (1986)

ohh here is the National Debt clock ! with in the National debt news!

U.S. NATIONAL DEBT CLOCK
www.brillig.com...

US Debt and Foreign ownership China & Japan 41 %
en.wikipedia.org...
I Remember

I remember In High School were you can be sold as a Slave for a day! to make money for Some Vocational school or collage ! when your a Senior !
I wonder if that is going to happen to US

Slaves & Indentured Servants in the US (1850s) were brought to other farms & plantations to work off a Debt of their Owners Social Security Numbers Today works great ! our Housing would be those FEMA Prison camps that those conspirators talk about... ! hey are they big enough to put a industrial Factory s in ? back in the 40s Concentration(Germany-Jews Poles Russians Gypsy's Etc.. ) & Determent(US Japanese German Americans ) Camps were great making things for War & Economy
UN-Americans working off The National DEBT for China well its a Start... LOL !

Glenn Beck Threatened By NWO!

but... of Course this is all a Theory....

learn some survivalist skills just in case!
edit on 31-1-2011 by Wolfenz because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join