It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Book Celebrating Suicide Bombers Found in Arizona Desert

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Here's an idea:

Remove the troops from the Middle East and put them at the Border. Could help and be cheaper, no?

Obama follows the Bush policy: "We're fighting them over there so we don't fight them over here." Mr. Obama, they're already here.

Also, for those who protest the idea of security checks at the Greyhound bus stations: THIS is why it's necessary. Time to come back to reality folks: there are individuals out there who want us dead. Accept it and take action.

Yea best thing to do is kill all brown people eh as they "might" be a terrorist.

"Those that give up their freedom for security deserve neither" Benjamin Franklin

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
really the war is vertical
its from the elites on down
the peeps on any side of the border are vics.

If the governments ( and related big business) were legit there would be no reason for any of this conflict.
period.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by loves a conspiricy
Yea best thing to do is kill all brown people eh as they "might" be a terrorist.

"Those that give up their freedom for security deserve neither" Benjamin Franklin

"WHY should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion."---

ALSO Benjamin Franklin....

Also, the poster you are replying to never mentioned killing brown people. It's striking when race comes into arguments such as the legalities of illegals. I certainly never understood those that are so narrow as to assume illegal immigrants are some kind of "race".

How about they are just "illegal"...no matter how you slice it, argue "what ifs" and 'how comes"...by law they are here illegally and can get in far, far too easily...don't you think the US's enemies all know this as well?

C'Mon...

MG

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by missed_gear

"WHY should Pennsylvania, founded by the English, become a Colony of Aliens, who will shortly be so numerous as to Germanize us instead of our Anglifying them, and will never adopt our Language or Customs, any more than they can acquire our Complexion."---

ALSO Benjamin Franklin....

Also, the poster you are replying to never mentioned killing brown people. It's striking when race comes into arguments such as the legalities of illegals. I certainly never understood those that are so narrow as to assume illegal immigrants are some kind of "race".

How about they are just "illegal"...no matter how you slice it, argue "what ifs" and 'how comes"...by law they are here illegally and can get in far, far too easily...don't you think the US's enemies all know this as well?

C'Mon...

MG

clearly the poster i replied to has a big issue with anyone not native to the land.
Why else would you want troops at the border? Troops arent exactly known for their intellect or compassion towards life thats why i mention the killing. We all know american troops are trigger happy.

Everyone is living in fear for no good reason, you stand more chance of getting murdered by your own government than a terrorist attack.

Oh and lets not forget the fact that the land you now call home was once someone elses....so you are the aliens not the mexicans!

edit on 28-1-2011 by loves a conspiricy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The book in question is apparently written in English but published in Iran (somebody in an earlier post had asked the question).

In the video clip that accompanies the article, the news correspondent theorizes that this could be further evidence that terrorists are coming through a known insecure border. But he also continues to say "OR this could mean nothing. That the book was dropped there deliberately by someone who wants to promote the appearance of border insecurity." [03:33 into the clip].

Regardless of whether Fox News is legitimate or fear-mongering or whatever, they laid it out. Could be something. Or it could be nothing.

All things being equal, and without any further information, I'm on the side that this -- the martyr book being discovered -- rates a zero on the scale of things we should be paying attention to.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Why bother actually planning and carrying out a terrorist act when you can exploit a preexisting fear and hatred of Mexican immigrants simply by dropping a book on the side of the road and waiting for Fox News to make something up about it?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
Why else would you want troops at the border?

Securing the nation's borders (key word 'securing') is a basic responsibility of any nations government...no? Additionally, perhaps you do not pay attention to the news...there is a war down here, drug cartels (13, Tijuana Cartel, Federation Sinaloa, Juarez Cartel, Gulf Cartel (to name a few)...kidnappings, murders etc. etc. etc..specifically related to the illegal ability to cross the borders unchecked...

Troops arent exactly known for their intellect or compassion towards life thats why i mention the killing. We all know american troops are trigger happy.

No "we all" don't know that...in fact I find your blind, assuming gross generality an offensive comment wrongfully directed against millions of honorable men and women.

Oh and lets not forget the fact that the land you now call home was once someone elses....so you are the aliens not the mexicans!

Lol...the were no less than 38 provinces divided by city-sate/region of the Empire of Culhua when the Spanish arrived, only two very small city-states even ventured as far north as modern day San Luis Potosi...the Spanish were the government which laid claim 'north'...later agreeing in treaty to the 1819 border along the 42nd parallel....which they lost in a war of "independence" (sound familiar like say Texas maybe or Mexico, or was it "New Spain", or the Empire of Iturbide etc.)...and all was ceded to the US Government later by the "new" Mexican Independent government. But this should all go back to who and why?

The "we/they were here first" argument can go back as far as one wants all over the world ...Russia, Europe, Africa, the ME, Asia, Australia...the same.

Mg

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Wait, wait, I said wait for god sakes.

What is your point?

The borders should be closed because of a book about Islamic martyrs which is published in Iran.

Wait, wait, I said wait.

Why would Iran, one of the most advanced nations in the middle east, send books to US through its borders, rather than Internet.

Doesn't the US have one of the most internet users in the world?

I don't think it is even possible to add anything more.
edit on 28-1-2011 by reatarded because: grammar

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   
No commented needed, its a big stretch of dirt, but i guess the report that no one wants to touch regarding minefields and your problem is solved. But are its citizens up to such a solution ?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:46 AM
link   
The Border Patrol only catches a tiny percent of the people that sneak across the border.

They've caught Al Quaeda, Hamas, foreign military ops...all kinds of bad guys sneaking across our border.

They could have dirty bombs in every American city by now, and I wouldn't doubt it.

We created a Federal Government to have a Federal Military to protect the states from invasion.

Mission #1 was failed.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeRpeons
Anybody ever think it was placed there to get the American public's attention about our open borders? If it was placed there, it was a pretty good idea to gain attention. I just find it hard to believe a terrorist or radical muslim would call attention to themselves by dropping a book like this by the border. I think it was planted.

Like the Koran in the car at the airport.

Like the paper passport found amongst the molten rubble of the WTC brought down by a plane that vaporised.

Seriously, have some perspective over how convenient this actually is.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Authorities told Fox News that there were no people in the area at the time the book was found, and no arrests have been made in connection with it.

Cool... So having a book is illegal in the US now.

Am I the only one wondering why arrests would be made in connection with a book being found in the Arizona desert? Arrests because it's likely that the book came from an immigrant? That would make a little bit of sense I guess...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Yes, we have some SERIOUS issues on our border with Mexico, but are lax on our Canadian border.
Here's a thought...
Aren't these "terrorists" from a dessert area? Wouldn't it make sense that they would cross a border that they are more acclimated to? Not to mention the fact that yes, it would be easy to change names and learn a language in order to deceive the "stupid Americans" who can't tell the difference between a Mexican and an Iranian. This said, I agree that chances are our government planted the book to draw more attention to our border. With "known" connections of Mexican gangs and ME terrorist organizations, this just gives us another reason to fight the war. Watch, the next big story will be that the good ol' US of A needs to search Mexico for "weapons of mass destruction". We will be told that "intelligence" "KNOWS" that there is a nuke hidden in some little Mexican town and that Al Queda is planning to attack from the south. The world will be tuned in and will support the "new" war with Mexico, just as when 9/11 occurred and we went back to war with the ME and we "KNEW" there were weapons of mass destruction. Yeah, right. Dubbyah didn't want the Bush name to go down in flames after Dessert Storm. Now, Obama needs us to look towards our southern border. Let's kill two birds with one stone!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by missed_gear

"No "we all" don't know that...in fact I find your blind, assuming gross generality an offensive comment wrongfully directed against millions of honorable men and women. "

You find that offensive....i find the murder of innocent people offensive and downright wrong!

I know enough people in the army to know that they arent the brightest people on the planet....what sane person would walk to their death to benefit big business??
I also know for every good soldier there is an evil sadistic soldier.

People join the army to play with guns and kill people. And the ones that think they are joining for the right reasons are hugely mistaken in their belief. They arent fighting for our freedom and liberty, they are fighting for big business and goverment control over resources.

These arent even wars we are talking about...these are invasions...just as the nazis did! For it to be a war there has to be 2 or more ARMIES fighting.

Im not anti american....im anti war.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72
reply to post by muse7

Yes, I think they are making it all up.

Nothing to worry about here-go back to sleep.

Like I said, how many have to die this time before we take this crap with the terroist seriously?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but this was found on the American side of the border with the (implied) inference that it had been conveniently accidently dropped there by someone entering America illegally from Mexico? Terrorism should be taken very seriously but don't you think this is, well, a little convenient?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by indigo_fleshlight
My library has this book.

That is unacceptable!

In fact, the government should put all libraries and bookstores on total lockdown immediately.

Who knows what other types of hand-held literary devices the terrorizers may think to use next?

[/sarcasm to a totally ridiculous story]

the Billmeister
edit on 28-1-2011 by Billmeister because: punctuation

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Yes the border should be shut immediately, err hundreds of years ago in fact, but....
We must also consider the source of this news.
Might this be some more conditioning?
Oh teh noes!!! teh WOLVES are on our doorstep!!!
Seriously folks, worrying about terrorism is exactly what "they" want us to do.
Whether the terrorist is foreign or domestic.
1 dedicated soldier is all that is needed, and that is something nobody can stop. not even Chuck Norris!!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Iranian Book Celebrating Suicide Bombers Found in Arizona Desert

www.foxnews.com

EXCLUSIVE: A book celebrating suicide bombers has been found in the Arizona desert just north of the U.S.- Mexican border, authorities tell Fox News.

The book, "In Memory of Our Martyrs," was spotted Tuesday by a U.S. Border Patrol agent out of the Casa Grande substation who was patrolling a route known for smuggling illegal immigrants and drugs.

Published in Iran, it consists of short biographies of Islamic suicide bombers and other Islamic militants who died carrying out attacks.

According to internal U.S. Customs and Border Protection documents, "The book also includes letters f
(visit the link for the full news article)

Here we go, this time they 'found' the terrorists documents before the event so we know where they came from right away, Maybe they also found a 9/11 terrorist passport underneath the book too?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Dear Arizona,
Your penchant for being in the news, of late, is becoming a bit too frightening for the rest of the nation. You have a crazed gunman killing politicians, innocent bystanders and judges, you announce that a birth certificate must be shown if you want to run for president in that state, you have minutement killing young girls and now you find a book honoring suicide bombers near the border to mexico.

Do the rest of the nation a favor, tell the local cops to pay more attention to the reports of potentially violent students, hire the minutement to actually patrol the border instead of raiding people's home try and get every other state to go along with your birth certificate plan.

If you cannot do these things, please be advised that we, the people, the citizens of the United States of America, outside your crazy state's borders, will be forced to sell the land, and everything within your borders to mexico, where your people will be treated as they have been treating the mexicans.

Regards,
The Rest of the Nation.

Listen here budy your talking about the state that will end up saving you A#*, this is one of the few states that has the freedome to bear arms (not the furry kind) . and when tshtf your going to wish a citizen with a gun will be there to save you and feed you by hunting for food. wait your starting to become a burden to the rest of our survival maybe you can pick berries or something.

embrace ignorance, why dont t you, ! 1 crazy guy with a gun and a book is enough to make you turn on a whole state in your owne country, wonder what it would take for you to "see somthing, report something"?
a toy gun in the neighbor kids hand. a holloween costume. YOU GO ! super hero! keep standing up for fellow americans! the ones with their foot on your neck! ingnorance is oozing out of your face hole.you need to read more then just what they tell you to read and learn for your self.
Arizona is one of the last free states and you sir are downing one of tha last place you can go to and feel free as an american.
keep letting the media formulate your thoughts for you . dont worry things will be alright acording to them so dont worry/ they will tell you who to hate and what to think. and when tshtf. they will be there to tell you wich line to get into the red or the blue. youll be perfactly fine, youll totaly know wich room to get gassed in and every thing.
its great to be led isnt it?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by andrewh7

This post is a joke, right? Its so obvious this is a setup. How many of you will fall for it? My guess, lots.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join