It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Book Celebrating Suicide Bombers Found in Arizona Desert

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
There are alot of angles being played here and theres no reason to think it's sinister beyond the fact covert surveillance might be occurring and in order not to blow a programs cover they could plant evidence to explain activities they otherwise might not be able to.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
its over, its over, its over, america is slowly sliding into oblivion as obama's latest speech indicates,china has taken over your No1 and its realy sad knowing you guys cant admit that,your borders are a joke and even if you could shut the border right now and let no one in,your still ******d becuase over the years every one from every other country plus ilegal's has set up shop in your country and they have already had thier kids,grandkids,greatkids and are classed as americans and can keep coming wave after wave and there is nothing you can do,also why was a iranian book found in the desert,hmmm we can ponder that one,there's a bigger chance that your GOV put it there to be found rather than the odds of trecking iranians in the desert just make me laugh my head off

what are you americans going to do about this,because if you go under im sure my country will surely follow suit

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Whereweheaded

It's not that it's not a source to our liking... it's that Fox was legally given the right to lie and have been proven to lie, misconstrue and otherwise disinform the public over and over again. Therefore, I cannot rightfully view it as a reputable source.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Dear Arizona,
Your penchant for being in the news, of late, is becoming a bit too frightening for the rest of the nation. You have a crazed gunman killing politicians, innocent bystanders and judges, you announce that a birth certificate must be shown if you want to run for president in that state, you have minutement killing young girls and now you find a book honoring suicide bombers near the border to mexico.

Why would anyone have a problem with showing a birth certificate in order to run for president? It is a requirement of the office is it not?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Seriously? People still fall for this made for TV drama? This smacks of false flag set up. And they won't show pictures of it? I wonder why. Sit down in front of the TV and go to sleep. Nothing to see here.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by theplu
reply to post by Whereweheaded

It's not that it's not a source to our liking... it's that Fox was legally given the right to lie and have been proven to lie, misconstrue and otherwise disinform the public over and over again. Therefore, I cannot rightfully view it as a reputable source.

And cnn, msnbc, nbc, cbs their reporting is as honest truthful as the snow is white, right?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Okey, people, time to wake up. My take on this, is, the terrorists are already here, they've been here for awhile, waiting. This book found in the desert? It wasn't dropped, I'd say it was planted.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
We have a cactus down here that blossoms martyr books every winter. Prolly just fell off one of those.

I'm all for protecting our borders as much as anybody, but it seems like a plant to me. Did this traveling suicide bomber not notice the big@ss hole in his pack, that conveniently dropped this ridiculously incriminating book anybody who was truly on such a mission would not carry? Common sense tells me this is some obsessed fool/fools trying to scare people into supporting their agenda.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I am not surprised at all. We all know terrorists have been taking advantage of your weak border. They slip in an we don't even know they're here.

Obama doesn't care. No one in the whitehouse cares.

We (citizens) have to keep our eyes and ears open since the government isn't going to do anything about this border situation, apparently.

And to those who say this is a plant: maybe so. But I don't doubt for a second that terrorists are using out borders to slip into our country undetected. So right now, I'm really not caring if someone planted this book there or not. Shady? Sure... but if it gets people thinking about this problem... fine
edit on 29-1-2011 by 08051962 because: added to end

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
The finding of this book seems as likely as finding a terrorist's passport at ground zero.
A bit too convienient for my liking.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Republicans and Democrats serve the same masters. And it is not the citizens of America.

Yes that was what i meant

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join