It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Book Celebrating Suicide Bombers Found in Arizona Desert

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWalkingFox

I will bet you any amount of money that if the govt had found that book on Jared Loughner that they would be singing a whole different tune right now. That book would be in countless press conferences with liberal politicians calling for everybody's guns.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

It is not the ones you find that you must worry about. It is the ones that remain hidden that are the threat.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
IT'S A BOOK NOTHING MORE!

What if border patrol found the Satanic Bible? Would that mean a Satanist is running loose in America sacrificing chickens ? FEAR THE SATANISTS PE0PLE!

Or how about what if it was an American published book on how to make a explosive for dummies? I even have books in my house that explain how a bomb works, anyone can make a pipe bomb and blow stuff up if i wanted to then sure. But i don't because it is just a book. Someone has the will to kill out there because of the content of a book right? Nope not a terrorist instruction manual but a book sympathizing with martyr's.

Maybe some college kid was high off several cans of whippits/miracle whip in the desert and lost his book. The one he was suppose to do a report on for class? Yes I can draw all kinds of conclusions. What if they found uranium? Then maybe there would be something there to cause concern. Since the homeland security canceled the warning alert system this comes up?

FOX news fear mongering as usual, drawing conclusions and connecting dots out of pure assumption and ignorance. And somehow some way they will twist this in to something political if they have not all ready.

Redicul0us
edit on 28-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

YES!! If a book on homemade explosives was found, the govt would be pointing to conservative gun owners calling them terrorists. It would be all over the news. JANO would be whoring it on tv every ten minutes.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

The thought police are getting frazzled again it sounds like

BREAKING NEWS - BOOKS KILL PEOPLE! WE ARE GOING TO DIE! - FOX NEWS

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   

If you are talking about DHS I agree. I also agree if you are talking about Democrat lawmakers.

I think you are acting quite goofy. Books do not kill people. The people who read them do.
edit on 1-28-2011 by groingrinder because: Edit to point out the obvious goofiness of Unknown Soldier.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
reply to post by groingrinder

Im being sarcastic but if you were a Reporter at FOX you would take me serious
ZING bud um bump

Republican Lawmakers > Democrat Lawmakers
Democrat Lawmakers > Republican Lawmakers

Im going to chuck a copy of this on my Republican neighbors snowy lawn and see how he reacts

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fed7daa78ce5.png[/atsimg]

brb

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Regardless of whether this is a hype story or not, the premise of what an absolute JOKE our border security is, stands.

It's ironic that our gov goes on and on about "terrorism", enough to be fighting two unwinnable foreign debacles, and groping us all in the name of 'security' at the airports to supposedly 'fight terrorism', puts up TV broadcasts at grocery stores, shopping malls, and hotels to remind us all to be oh so very afraid of the terrorists, and yet, the biggest POSSIBLE area, if said 'terrorists' really wanted to infiltrate and attack us---our wide open borders---remain largely open and porrous. Seems to me somebody's priorities are all bass ackwards.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder

I will bet you any amount of money that if the govt had found that book on Jared Loughner that they would be singing a whole different tune right now. That book would be in countless press conferences with liberal politicians calling for everybody's guns.

What we've got here is a 100% fact free hypothetical argument. You're building a completely fictitious scenario, and then attacking it. This is known, in professional circles, as a straw man.

You really should know better.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
reply to post by anon72

Regardless of whether this is a hype story or not, the premise of what an absolute JOKE our border security is, stands.

It's ironic that our gov goes on and on about "terrorism", enough to be fighting two unwinnable foreign debacles, and groping us all in the name of 'security' at the airports to supposedly 'fight terrorism', puts up TV broadcasts at grocery stores, shopping malls, and hotels to remind us all to be oh so very afraid of the terrorists, and yet, the biggest POSSIBLE area, if said 'terrorists' really wanted to infiltrate and attack us---our wide open borders---remain largely open and porrous. Seems to me somebody's priorities are all bass ackwards.

They aren't worried about terrorists crossing the border of course, and WHY?

There are no terrorists crossing the border just cheap labor for their Corporate buddies

Because they ARE the terrorists! That being waging a psychological war on the people . It is not fought with bombs but terrifying you. Who else does it better then the controllers and the media? The enablers of Osama tapes and terror alerts. But you all probably know this by common sense. And all the impossible events that happened in one day = 911.
edit on 28-1-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

That is a whole lot of illegals from terrorist laden locations. I wouldn't be surprised if the terrorists are working with the cartels on a major plan, I sure hope not. Could you imagine bombs in major cities and cartel members pulling a mumbai style attack at the same time, it would be chaos. Very Scary

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
If I lived in AZ and I wanted to bring some attention to bare on the open border problem which the Federales certainly know about and certainly should have solved long ago, I'd prolly think about going for a walk and dropping some hints.

Same as the feds do when they leave a prayer book etc in a car at the airport when they want you to think a muslim suicide bomber went through your airport, or when they find and then unfind a passport on top of the rubble ....

haha
worrying about muslims when the mexican xartels which launder their money in american banks, and which are all controlled by the U$ alphabet agencies that were supposed to bring them to justice, have taken control of sounthern AZ outright...
(remember that CIA rendition plane full of coke that went down in mexico on its way to the U$ last year ?

now thats funny.

edit on 28-1-2011 by Danbones because: spellingzs

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Republicans and Democrats serve the same masters. And it is not the citizens of America.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

You can call it a straw man. I am savvy enough to know it is true regardless of the label that you put on it. I can reason that far. I got my education on the street. Not out of a book.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildbob77

that as the 26 of this month of this year?? ok and the book was found?? will be back in a min. i'm back today the book was found gee that is well 24 hours now was it found in the same location ,area of the desert??and this book tells how to be a SS bomber? and who was well there names any way.

edit on 28-1-2011 by bekod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
This is the closest we've ever come to any proof that terrorists are coming from the border. I don't believe it for a second though. Typical fearmongering BS. Mexico is far more dangerous than the Middle East these days. If the US government would enforce the minimum wage, Mexican immigration would end overnight.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   
In 2010, the state department issued a report stating that there were no connections between cartels and terrorists organizations.

There was no evidence of ties between Mexican organized crime syndicates and domestic or international terrorist groups.

www.state.gov...

There is no denying that the possibility exists that a terrorist could come into the US via the Mexican border. But the same possibility exists along the Northern border and every US waterway. And lets not forget all the people who come in legally only to overstay their visa. It has always amazed me how many believe that closing the Southern border will actually stop a terrorist from entering the US. All a terrorist is going to do is find another way to get in.

No amount of money, border walls, extra security, security devices, etc.. are going to keep the terrorists out. Remember all it takes is one terrorist for them to succeed. I am not advocating that we not protect our borders and waterways. I'm just saying that some people on here are dreaming if they believe that closing the Southern border is the answer to keeping terrorists out.

Maybe the time has come for our leaders to use diplomacy, rather than bombs and bullets, in dealing with the terrorists that many of us seem to fear so much.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
Everyone moans about border control....but then moan about our freedoms being taken.
Cant have it both ways

We were born free...then the government sold us as slaves to the system without our consent! Why should there be borders?? Isnt this planet all of ours or am i missing something?? Who gave them the right to tell us where we can and cant go....we are all human...we are all equal.

If government was abolished the world would be a nicer, safer place to live. People dont start wars, governments do!! The people dont make the law...the governments do!! We are living in messed up times.
You have got to respect the Tunisians and Egyptians for ousting their corrupt murdering scum governments...i just hope this snowballs and everyone realizes they are not free....and the people can stand up to them to do the right thing for everyone.

I cant believe this even got into the news. As someone else stated earlier....if it had been a satanic bible? would everyone be worrying that you were being taken over by devil worshippers. It a bunch of nonsense as usual from the MSM to push their (governments) agenda.

Sorry that the first part is off topic but it had to be said

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:05 AM
link   
My library has this book.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Here's an idea:

Remove the troops from the Middle East and put them at the Border. Could help and be cheaper, no?

Obama follows the Bush policy: "We're fighting them over there so we don't fight them over here." Mr. Obama, they're already here.

Also, for those who protest the idea of security checks at the Greyhound bus stations: THIS is why it's necessary. Time to come back to reality folks: there are individuals out there who want us dead. Accept it and take action.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join