It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian Book Celebrating Suicide Bombers Found in Arizona Desert

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I swear this sounds like a story out of Arizona not too long ago...something about badges and terrorists? Maybe Hezzbollah? That some congress woman brought up? Anyway...It's always something along that pesky border.
edit on 1/28/2011 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by anon72

Here we go. Can we PLEASE close the FREAKING BORDERS???

WTF is wrong with our Gov't? What are they waiting for-a bigger attack?

I guess the 9-11 total number of dead and injured wasn't enough to smack the USA into reality

It is just a matter of time. I think I better get the SHTF box updated and some new ammo.

Okay ATSers from that region. Get to work and find out additional info ASAP.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

You phailed when you mentioned fox news. You also phailed when you suggested that "terrorists" exist here.Its a matter of time? huh?
CIA is a terrorist organization. What about them?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

I find it odd that you reference the 9/11 attack victim tally in your post, when it is eclipsed by civilian casualties in both Iraq and Afghanistan. I agree however that the sheer laxity of border control between the US and Mexico is utterly insane, and needs fixing immediately.
Its where the troops should have been all along as far as I can make out.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

Here we go. Can we PLEASE close the FREAKING BORDERS???

WTF is wrong with our Gov't? What are they waiting for-a bigger attack?

I guess the 9-11 total number of dead and injured wasn't enough to smack the USA into reality

It is just a matter of time. I think I better get the SHTF box updated and some new ammo.

Okay ATSers from that region. Get to work and find out additional info ASAP.

www.foxnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

Nothing to worry about. One cannot buy into MSM or any other internet website based news anymore. It could be several things. Politics is dirty by nature. Do you think this is the only book that exists in the entire US or even ARIZONA? Books are meant to be used as tools and reference points for knowledge. I'm sure there are tonnes of books on several subjects (terrorism, exorcism, racism, drugs, gangs, nazism etc..etc) in the libraries throughout the US. Does this mean things are going to take turn for worse? I dont think so. We should stop worrying about such petty things and leave that to the authorities to determine if it was intentionally left there by someone from within the country to stir the pot or a propoganda which might have lost its steam recently in the political world. Its like revisiting an issue which was raised few years ago only to gain attention after tending to other high priority issues. Either way, people get scared and worried too much. Even If it was dropped legitimately/accidentally by a terrorist, we should not be worried to the point to be paranoid about it. An angry and confused mind will blind you from the most simplest explanations. If the system or society was setup to recognize real threats using their common sense and social values, then we wouldn't be jolted or lead onto a wild goose chase by such news. Unfortunately we're so used to the TV and Internet that it has become a secret addiction to see such news to get our juices flowing for a day or two. Eventually nothing comes out of it until another piece of news surfaces.

One should focus on whats ahead for the future for properity and success. Negativity will only affect ourselves and not the politicians or anyone else. Think positive and be generally aware of your surroundings but this does not mean to stereotype and jump to conclusion on a single book found in the middle of no where. Such news should be taken with a grain of salt.

edit on 28-1-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Here's the bigger problem as I see it...

There's 10'000's of people illegally coming through that border every year. How many Middle eastern Terrorists can simply get to South America totally unnoticed and cross the border with all the other illegal's?

Answer is 10.000's of terrorists can cross and go into hiding!!!

Over time, they can infiltrate the US a few at a time and mass an army, hiding it right under your noses and waiting for the right time...!!

With the availability of just about any kind of weapon you can imagine in the US and financial backing from their own countries, they can arm themselves to the teeth.

The USA could potentially be invaded from within by a foreign force that may already be there and waiting to make a move. The threat of terrorism is possibly second to the threat of actual invasion. Even a third world country might be successful at an invasion of this type rather than conventional warfare. Even if they didn't win, they'd still cause untold damage!!!

Ever see the movie Invasion USA...?

Well "Chuck Norris" won in the end of that one. But can you imagine a foreign army 10,000 times the size of the force in that movie?

Not even Chuck could beat those odds..lol

They wouldn't need artillery or tanks or air support. Just grunt and man power to start with. Taking possession of entire cities and even states, using the citizens as shields and then utilising captured/confiscated military equipment (such as stated above) to strengthen their hold.

The US is sitting on a potential time bomb here and nothing is being done about it...!!
edit on 1/28/2011 by Ironclad because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
When things really get out of control, which is whats going to happen, what do you people think will happen? How long until an 'emergency' is declared and the borders are actually closed?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Come On people.

Are we that gullible ?
Can you say Hook, Line and Sinker ?

With the key word being "Iranian" can't you see the bigger picture here ? As well as being reported solely on Zionist owned (Rupert Murdoch) very own FOX news ?

This is ala the "Yellowcake Uranium" supposedly being sold to Saddam before we invaded Iraq !

IF it is indeed true, this book as well as finding Iranian currency in TX near the border, really sounds and smells as if they were planted by CIA or even Mossad.

There are plenty Mossad agents here in the US who were even instrumental in 9/11.

The Zionists want those Iranian's natural resources in a bad way and want justification and support from the US to do so. This is merely another means of arousing fear in Americans in which to garner support for their future war with Iran.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

How do you know it isn't Iran actually about to bring the war to you?

Why blame your own government and Israel for everything all the time? every time something like this happens it's a conspiracy from your own government..!!

Remember the term innocent until proven guilty!?!

Your Government are no angels I know, but give them the benefit of the doubt for once for crying out loud..!!

Ever stop to think that maybe the terrorist countries want the US people to turn against their own leaders and use your own paranoia against you?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Dis-Info, Anti-Islamic propaganda.

Surely, SURELY you've actually looked through the mountain of evidence that points to government being complicit/covering up 9/11 attacks? That sureley shows what governments are capable and willing to do to its citizens in the name of greed.
Right or Left wing - it doesn't matter to me, properly policing the U.S borders is a start but its not actually the cause of 'terror' now is it? The question needs to be asked - why are people becomeing radicalised (assuming that's actually true) is it because of the faux liberty, the freedom that U.S citizens enjoy? Could it be down to the invasion, occupation and then looting of a number of arab nations?

Not everybody is out to get you, although you'd better get in line for your RFID chip just to be sure.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by nh_ee

Why blame your own government and Israel for everything all the time? every time something like this happens it's a conspiracy from your own government..!!

Your Government are no angels I know, but give them the benefit of the doubt for once for crying out loud..!!

Ever stop to think that maybe the terrorist countries want the US people to turn against their own leaders and use your own paranoia against you?

This may sound sappy, and not be what you want to hear, but the "terrorists" have already won if you continue to live your life in fear.

Remember Roosevelt's "you have nothing to fear but fear itself" well it's true.

Now, I know there is not much money to be made when people are not afraid, but that is probably for another thread.

Do not be afraid.

the Billmeister

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LanMan54

HEY IV'E BEEN FOLLOWING THINGS AND I'M PRETTY CONVINCED THAT YOU ARE GONNA GET AN ATTACK OF SOME SORT! I JUST LOOKED AT GOOGLE MAPS AS WELL AND I DON'T KNOW HOW THE DISTANCE WORKS BUT ARIZONA SEEM PRETTY CLOSE TO DUGWAY ARMY BASE?
IN A LOCKDOWN THEY LET ONE PREGNANT LADY LEAVE THE BASE? COMMANCHES USED PREGNANT LADY AS A CODE FOR BOMB I READ, SOMETHING AIN'T RIGHT?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Crakeur

Spoken like a true communist!
2nd line for the power elite, move along nothing to see here.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Whereweheaded
I knew someone of the liberal left was gonna complain about the source....not legit info, if it isn't a source of their liking~ The blind will always embrace ignorance~
The "liberal left" eh? Are you conflating those words, or do you mean "as opposed to the authoritarian left"? In a way it doesn't really matter what you mean b/c no such ideologies actually exists.

I realise that in the USA, the false left/right paradigm is heavily touted, however that just makes your statement "The blind will always embrace ignorance" even more ironic, since in reality, even within the distorted oversimplification of the left/right paradigm, in the USA there is no left. There's a centre-right, a right & a far-right in the mainstream &, @the fringes, a centre & a right so far that its indistinguishable from religion, ie despite all evidence to the contrary, beliefs are held on faith.

You're complaining that someone suggested that Fox News has a fear-mongering agenda? What, are you claiming they dont? You then go on to draw conclusions about a member's political affiliations based on their observations about a well known agenda driven MSM outlet. Hmmm...

Since you've demonstrated having bought into the false paradigm & seem to be on the "right" side (& how ironic is that linguistic twist?), would it be fair for me to assume that you're a rootin', tootin', gun-shootin', Palin-hootin', fascism-mootin', Iraq-lootin', Mexican-bootin', Republcrat/Demolican vootin'* sheep that wouldn't know a political discussion from a fistfight but wouldn't dare engage in the latter without a gun? You know... A stereotypical conservative American? Or, as Green Day would have it, simply an "American Idiot"?

*Sorry ATS, but I couldn't resist that.

I was tempted to just report you for political trolling, but seeing as how you got a bunch of stars for promoting ignorance, I thought it better to exemplify it. How does it feel to be on the receiving end?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Billmeister

Originally posted by Ironclad
reply to post by nh_ee

This may sound sappy, and not be what you want to hear, but the "terrorists" have already won if you continue to live your life in fear.

Remember Roosevelt's "you have nothing to fear but fear itself" well it's true.

Now, I know there is not much money to be made when people are not afraid, but that is probably for another thread.

Do not be afraid.

the Billmeister

Precisely. People should get the simple message which is to not live in fear. This is where skills, thought process and will power with lot of common sense should be used to understand the truth. All these years the border was open and it was not a problem. Drugs were being smuggled through the borders all these years and nothing happened. Since the past few years and since 9/11, it has been in the news in one way or the other (human trafficking, drugs to terrorists sneaking into the US). There has to be a reason as per why so much attention is being given to the mexican border or border states to mexico where in reality the Canadian Border and the coasal areas are just as vulnerable for individuals to sneak into the US.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrueBrit
------ I agree however that the sheer laxity of border control between the US and Mexico is utterly insane, and needs fixing immediately.
Its where the troops should have been all along as far as I can make out.

Mexico does not tolerate anyone from America breaking into their country. Any American that sneaks across the border into their country is either killed or jailed.

Mexico has been aiding and assisting terrorist organizations and foreign military ops to get into our country. They control their side to their benefit.

We don't control our side of the border at ALL.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bunken Drum

If being God was a democratic elected position, on the basis of this post, I would vote for you Bunken Drum.
Just bloody fantastic old chap, really!
Starred.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
Since this is a conspiracy site, I would love to read people's speculation as to who benefits from an Iranian suicide bomber book being found near the Mexican boarder.

On another note, I cannot help but laugh a little when I think of a 'stereotypical' Fox News viewer watching breaking news about "illegal alien mexican muslim iranian terrorists in the USofA". Don't get me wrong, I do not think all people that watch Fox News fit the stereotype - it is just that is what goes through my head when I see this story.

Let me guess, the book also contained food stamps, a welfare check stub autographed by Obama, and a receipt for Abortions for Dummies purchased at a Massachusetts Barns & Noble, right?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Personally, I see this abandoned book as a good sign.

It strongly suggests that the person who was given the book (as a form of brainwashing) kept it until he felt it was safe to drop it.

That means the person who dropped either just wanted to come to America to escape and faked his "jihad" desires, or he was in serious trouble and dropped an important object during his last few hours of dehydration delirium into death.

The fact that the book was left behind is actually a good sign.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Would you therefore agree that the focus of the US armed forces ought to be about protecting that land border, increasing ocean patrols to the point where no possibility of sea going entry into the US is possible, and that to waste troops in other areas at this time is perhaps slightly foolish?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Im gonna go with this. i like it and it seems very possible/probable.

Star for your thinking etc.

Lets hope you are correct.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join