It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the tweet from Ashley82MS7 DUGWAY VX missing

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
picasaweb.google.com...

She says she is there and VX is missing.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
picasaweb.google.com...

She says she is there and VX is missing.

oh #. stolen i reckon. by who? israel......that's my guess. or Black Ops within our government.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Can the validity of this tweet be checked? Anyone can tweet anything, it's proof of nothing.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by phishybongwaters
Can the validity of this tweet be checked? Anyone can tweet anything, it's proof of nothing.
It is the fact that the user who tweeted it has had their post, and account deleted. Which validates that it is true.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Have they checked Alcatraz yet? Where the hell is Nicholas Cage and Sean Connery???
These questions DEMAND answers!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

Hardly validates it, but it does make it reasonable to suspect.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
When did this happen, and has there been any news about it? Also what are we looking at as far as capability of damage in one vial of this stuff? I know this stuff is lethal, but doesn't it have to be in aerosol form to do the most damage?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   

It is the fact that the user who tweeted it has had their post, and account deleted. Which validates that it is true.

ok 1st off. I will say I am not a "tweeter" so correct me if I am wrong but couldn't someone have tweeted that, and then deleted their own account, just for the sole purpose of making it look more credible.
Im not saying its not true, but that just doesn't seem like good enough evidence to say that is validated to be true.
edit on 1/27/11 by BrokenCircles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrokenCircles

ok 1st off. I will say I am not a "tweeter" so correct me if I am wrong but couldn't someone have tweeted that, and then deleted their own account, just for the sole purpose of making it look more credible.
Im not saying its not true, but that just doesn't seem like a good enough reason to say that is validated to be true.

this has me thinking, in this day and age, create the twitter account, say it's VX when it's not...plausible?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaDe_
When did this happen, and has there been any news about it? Also what are we looking at as far as capability of damage in one vial of this stuff? I know this stuff is lethal, but doesn't it have to be in aerosol form to do the most damage?

It would do a great deal of damage in aerosol form, but it only takes 0.734 grams in contact with skin to be lethal.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

ok, forgive me if i should know this but

who is ashley 8 2....

what is dugway vx...

and why is this all relevant?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Sorry. I've apparently been living under a rock.

Who is this person, what is the background story, and what does her tweet mean?

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
It IS very suspicious that the account was deleted right after the message was posted. Wonder what story they'll come up with to cover this? If VX is missing and not just a case of someone miss-filing a tracking code or something such as that, then we should be worried as hell. This is some nasty stuff and could kill thousands with no warning. The military should announce if this has been stolen. People may panic a bit, but they will also be much more wary and vigilant of what's going on around them and their towns and cities.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Lets hope it is not real and that a vial is not missing..

Not a nice thought as to what could happen

Does anyone know just for the record how large a vial is?
or even is there a set size for these things?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   
well i just did some quick digging, and found her last name. then found this. I am not validating it. just sharing it.

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
People, Dugway Proving Grounds in Utah, which some say is the new Area 51, was put on Lockdown yesterday at 5:24 p.m. and was locked down ALL NIGHT.
Apparently, Ashley works at Dugway, and was stuck in the traffic trying to go in, VERY PLAUSIBLE in this day and age.
READ the GLP link.....i'm sold, and i'm not gullible.
edit on 27-1-2011 by SpaceJaxson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by indigothefish

This thread is an offshoot of this www.abovetopsecret.com...

Summary: Dugway army base in Utah was been on lockdown for about 12 hours or so. They test biochem weapons. This tweet was brought up as possibly being connected as VX something is apparently tested at Dugway.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
VX and pepsi is the best.... j/k
What is VX?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by caymanboi

VX, IUPAC name O-ethyl S-[2-(diisopropylamino)ethyl] methylphosphonothioate, is an extremely toxic substance whose only application is in chemical warfare as a nerve agent. As a chemical weapon, it is classified as a weapon of mass destruction by the United Nations in UN Resolution 687. The production and stockpiling of VX was outlawed by the Chemical Weapons Convention of 1993.
The VX nerve agent is the most well-known of the V-series of nerve agents and is considered an area denial weapon due to its physical properties.

en.wikipedia.org...(nerve_agent)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Well, how exactly does one steal or remove VX from what I'm going to go ahead and assume is an extremely secure location where inventory is kept probably ever 15 mins? It has to be an inside deal, as I refuse to believe this stuff can be stole/taken Oceans 11 style.

The security that deals with things of this nature has to be so redundant losing it would be impossible.

I wouldn't have thought much of this was overreaction had I not seen this tweet. The part I find interesting is the part where she says "i just want to sleep", meaning she has been held over for a while now on lock down. This interests me because I don't think its information a hoax would contain.

interesting stuff...
edit on 27-1-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-1-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join