It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the tweet from Ashley82MS7 DUGWAY VX missing

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
Yep, the tweet has been confirmed and VX did go missing.

Scary fricken day...I was hoping that wasn't the case.

Unfortunately "hope" isn't as strong as I'd hope it to be.

Now that we have confirmation, I can step aside and say "ok, you were right, go and enjoy your doom and gloom talk now".

Damn you ATSers for being right...and damn Dugway.

Good job team.

MM

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Patrioitinsheepclothing

spending some time not seeing the light of day for some time for making such an off cuff remark.

So its confirmed and I would expect she is seeing the darkness of some room since her tweets were deleted

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask

Originally posted by downtown436
reply to post by AshleyD

DUGWAY is on lockdown this tweet is from someone that works there,

Funny how so many folks are stating this tweet is from someone who works at Dugway without any proof of it.

In case you are unaware of how easy it is to perpetrate a hoax while claiming to be someone you are not- I direct you to this hoax-

HERE

Until it is proven that this tweet is from someone actually working at Dugway, I will continue to question its validity. Sad to see so many folks saying this random tweet that was first displayed for attention on GPL is 100% real.

Not saying it isn't...just wondering how so many jumped the fence of "proof" in order to call it a fact.

MM

At this point in the game whether it's a hoax or not this person who perpetrated it is in a lot of trouble either way,wouldn't you say??

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Cloudsinthesky

From my what Ive seen....yes, if she is a Govmnt employee civillian or military. I spent two hours in a "Interview" room after kissing dirt, having 8 MP's and 3 working dogs on me within min's for walking by a AWAC Plane parked on a run way.
I was a civillian overhigher working for the Pest Control department of the Air Force, we were working and spraying the grass for dandillions. I had the badges and all the goodies I was supose to carry on me, but I just got to close to the plane is what I was told when it all boiled down.

So yes Im thinking she is regretting todays communication toys.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Im not so sure on this, if it is true, will the people finally stand up and say WTF????

If so then she should come out OK, but if not then she will get so lost in the system that her attorney wont even know where she is at.

If it was stolen, Does this make the US Govmnt Accessory to Terorism, with all the loop holes in the laws no adays, Im sure the current cabinet can be held accountable???

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Wow.....the whole thing is just...wow.

As for the accounts missing to youtube and twitter...I am going to assume they were in fact there as of when the tweet was sent out. Shortly after that though they, and many other accounts, were probably the target of some type of ramification/attack.

Although I am all for awareness and not keeping secrets, this employee did not go about this the correct way. She probably didn't even realize what she was getting herself into. But on that note do we really want people that are working around/with these types of dangerous materials being that ignorant about their surroundings and potential issues with their loose lips?

Loose lips sink ships.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Smell The Roses

Im with you on that, but I havent seen anything posted about what her job on the base is. Anyone know??

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
point is be on the look out for other news going on that would relate to this and any and all false flags, accidents, unexplained deaths etc....VX is NOT a minor thing it is a MAJOR thing and if even a single vial were released into the atmosphere I don't want to be the one in the target zone or surrounding areas nor the one who has to count the bodies and with the current govt. reputation for losing nukes ie; intentional and other things this would NOT surprise me one bit. I would play it safe and keep your eyes and ears open and stay alert and post events and news that is relevant to VX being released or acquired.
An airport or any area that is highly populated could be a great target because a few vials of VX could take out an entire city and a 1 Quart or Gallon glass jar of VX could take out an entire state.
VX is some VERY NASTY STUFF NOT TO BE TAKEN LIGHTLY!!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Anyone get an amount that is SUPPOSED to be missing?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thegreatwolf

CNN are reporting that a 1ml vial of VX nerve agent has been located and the base is no longer on lockdown

This was posted a page over.........I am sure CNN is providing us with accurate info

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436
that the user who tweeted it has had their post, and account deleted. Which validates that it is true.

Or makes us think that it's true! Then we spend ages talking about it while we could be researching other stuff.

Just saying.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
also on fux news..
www.fox13now.com...

and people are still saying it's BS.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
My guess is that Ashley will get dressed down for her communications, then promptly be fired.

With no hope of holding a federal job of any type ever again.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Sly1one

It probably went down like this.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

You are right man. Except DUGWAY really did get locked down. For some reason.

I have been thinking about it today, while I was at work, and this could be a total fake by the gov't to make us all feel better about getting molested at the airport, and now maybe if will feel good to get molested at football games and grocery stores now too, because no one wants their face melted off.

I don't know what really happened, probably very few do. I would say that there is a smidgeon of a chance that some vx got out though.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I should have read the rest of my thread before commenting. CNN says they found it, good thing no vx is missing lol.

What really happened, who knows.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
Sorry I forgot to include the link to the youtube channel I mentioned earlier

www.youtube.com...

At this point though I'm not sure how much it matters. I still think it's odd that it says 383 upload views when there are no videos actually on the account, but I suppose it could be videos that she chose to keep private.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

What movie was that clip from again?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

I was up last night investigating Ashley82MS7 when I found the YouTube account before the video got deleted.

Shame on me for not downloading it before it got deleted from her account, but I did watch it. It was a short minute and half video of Ashley Pollatta's trip to Ireland, site seeing, goofing off, edited to some Irish rock music and she's the same girl we found on Linkedin.com.

The video was not important - although it does correlate with other information we've see about her discussing Ireland travel problems (something about getting ripped off by a car rental company). Again, not important to the main story.

edit on 27-1-2011 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
still strange that no other communication came from that base.. 2000 people, mostly young, and no one else posted posted not even a single complaint or anything on a social site. no one phoned out.. nothing.. but she was able to tweet and log in to her youtube..

weren't communication signals on base jammed?

this smells..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join