It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the tweet from Ashley82MS7 DUGWAY VX missing

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Totaly stupid if we think they lost it and then...oh there it is...I should have looked in the janitors closet first lol!
I say No way they found it! but since this poor silly girl let the word as to why tyhe lock down happened out, they have to say it was found don't they?

"I believe most of them spent the night in buildings, in their office buildings or other buildings. There might have been some who spent the night in their car," said Dugway spokeswoman Paula Thomas.

Maybe this is why she wanted to sleep.
source www.waketheflockup.com...
edit on 27-1-2011 by Char-Lee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

The video itself may not be important, but suddenly her twitter account and youtube video get deleted on the same day? Sounds to me like somebody trying to make her disappear.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
when we look at the cached version of her tweet account
I can find tweets from her that go back to 2009. However anything past that is not cached.

Check for yourself
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:qrOWHiCSgw0J:twitter.com/Ashley82MS7+Ashley82MS7&cd=5&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a&source =www.google.com

However her tweets after jan 5th are gone.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
So it seems we have just witnessed a quick government cover-up. This girl posts on twitter about the supposed vial going missing, then her tweet disappears, then her single posted video on youtube disappears, then her twitter account disappears. The only comment on her youtube account, posted "1 week ago", reads

To bad you didn't get arrested for running your mouth, idiot. JMHO

Posted by youtube user JustMyHonestOpinion: www.youtube.com...

Some were quick to dismiss the claim of cover-up by GLP peoples, and have been proven wrong. This was a legitimate leak of information, and a legitimate cover-up. I'm not here to say whether or not the cover-up was necessary for the safety of the nation/the people, but I can say that this is a great example of the power TPTB have over information and information diffusion amongst the populace.

Very interesting how this whole thing played out, with the online "conspiracy" community, GLP no less, figuring out what was really happening before anybody else including mass media.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Well, you can bet the lockdown will continue until its found, if indeed it went missing. Heads will roll. Bet its an accounting error though.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

That cache link isn't working. Is there another way you can post it so that it doesn't chop the link? I'd be very interested to read her tweets prior. I tried to check her Twitter account but I was too late and it was already deleted.

I also noticed that if you look in the other thread covering this topic, there's a screenshot of her Facebook with a "fat" picture of her as the profile picture. I went to her Facebook page a few hours ago and the profile is totally stripped and the profile picture is now, if I remember correctly, just a picture of nature.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
does any one know were i can get a good price for a vx vile

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Official explanation now admits "missing and found VX agent" which makes me wonder what made that Ashley girl's accounts go void, hmmm, did they really find it or covering up a huge mess?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by downtown436

I really believe that this tweet is legit. Oh my god.

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
"official" update for anyone interested ... a few oddities though, we all know lockdown was shortly after 5pm --> story states after 7pm.
Story states a discrepancy was found amounting to a quarter teaspoon of VX missing/unaccounted.
When vial was 'located', around 3am ... story says it contained 1ml --? question for the science folk out there ... how does the amount of the compound increase while missing?

source: edition.cnn.com...

opened Thursday after a nearly 12-hour lockdown that officials said was prompted by a missing vial of "nerve agent."
The facility was put on lockdown about 7:25 p.m. ET
The discrepancy was found to be less than a milliliter, or less than one-fourth of a teaspoon, of VX "nerve agent," the statement said.

A vial containing 1 ml was located about 3 a.m. Thursday
call me picky but that just doesn't make sense to me.

edit: read this posting on GLP and i don't know if it's legit but some of you who enjoy connecting dots may find a few interesting ones, here: www.godlikeproductions.com...

Well I now know this girl Ashley works for the exact company that developed both the remote control airplanes and the running the airplanes into buildings drill scheduled for 9am on 9/11. That's a little too coincidental.
if it's true, i agree, that's a bit too coincidental ... even for my comfort zone.
edit on 27-1-2011 by Honor93 because: add text

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by DroppinSuga

Sorry I dont know why it does that. Actually, if you look at how many times I have edited this post, you will see that I cannot post a working link, even using the feature ATS has???

so this is my last chance to get this to you aha
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53a8eb3b1369.png[/atsimg]

google: "Ashley82MS7 twitter"
click the link I showed you on the red arrow. this is googles cached link and every website has one!

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/effdcddc49ef.jpg[/atsimg]

STRAAAAAANGE between this post and my previous, her cached copy has lost her posts from jan 05-dec28th

??

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7e234779f86c.jpg[/atsimg]

This coordinate leads us to

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/171dfad4ffec.png[/atsimg]

maps.google.com...
Search box: 34.649105,-86.636409

which means this person posts from a smartphone or a phone that is tracked by twitter/fb
and is located at "5298 Redstone Arsenal, Huntsville, AL 35808" according to the link

edit on 1/27/2011 by VonDoomen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Wait a minute... if Dugway is in Utah, but her location is coming up in Alabama. (note that just west of her location is an Army airfield)... I think something is definitely up!!

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

I over looked one piece of information.

her posts from jan5th-dec28th have NOT been deleted. In my haste I did not notice the giant glaring post from jan 5th
ha my bad

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
have there been any weird movements of atropine, pralidoxime or diazepam?

what about any oddities on the stock market for the companies that make these?

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
It's all good...

www.foxnews.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
reply to post by riktus

Can you elaborate on what you are getting at. Are these used with nerve agents to disperse them?? I definitely agree that there is no way they locked down the base and just "found" the agent lying around, I mean things like this are transported very carefully, they don;t just get "lost"

posted on Jan, 27 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Thanks for saying what I was thinking. As with so many other things, I doubt anything will come of it

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ahmose
also on fux news..
www.fox13now.com...

and people are still saying it's BS.

Yeah... CNN, Fox news and others... people just don't read the threads because they are so caught up in their arguments... It is kind of funny. Scroll back and count how many people called this a hoax, and then look at all of the people still calling it a hoax even after the MSM links... people never cease to amaze me.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by KevinB

these are antidotes to vx.

2nd..........

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

edit on 28-1-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

edit on 28-1-2011 by ahmonrarh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join