It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Here is the tweet from Ashley82MS7 DUGWAY VX missing

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

ok this is gonna sound stupid but i don't tweet ... sooo, do the coordinates change with each tweet or is that the 'registry' location?
in other words, is it possible that's where she was when the account opened but not recently tweeted from?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Just a thought...but isn't there some great big sporting event right around the corner? I dunno, in a big place all together? With thousands upon thousands of victims...and suspects.

I'm just sayin

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by VonDoomen

Just so you know, I did post a working link to the cached copy of her twitter earlier in the thread. Ill edit it into this post so you don't have to go hunting.

Edit LINK
edit on 28-1-2011 by warbird03 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

edit on 28-1-2011 by AutOmatIc because: wrong tweet lol please remove this post thx!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc

There you go.

There we go... for what, exactly?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Didn't see anyone note this, but her tweets on the cached pages would seem to put her somewhere in the Baltimore-Washington DC area. One talks about going to an Orioles game, another says she is in Roslyn. Not sure if it means anything or not, but it sounds as if she gets around a lot. DC, AL, UT and all of those places have research facilities nearby.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by warbird03

Ah...sorry, for some reason I thought that was the cashed tweet you were looking for. It's late :p I'll edit my previous post.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

Heh no problem, that's what I figured

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This has already been validated by reliable news sources, and the missing gas was found.

Here is just one source, the Salt Lake City Tribune. Google will bring up many more.
www.sltrib.com...

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by JiggyPotamus
This has already been validated by reliable news sources, and the missing gas was found.

Here is just one source, the Salt Lake City Tribune. Google will bring up many more.
www.sltrib.com...

Supposedly the gas was found. The government could very easily have lied to them about it though. Not like it would be the first time, and can you imagine the panic if they told everybody "A WMD has been stolen and we don't know who did it"? Why get rid of almost all traces of this Ashley Pallotta for tweeting about something they were telling the MSM anyways?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
One of my very best friends mother, worked as a chemist out at Dugway. About 13 0r 14 years back something 'got loose' in the air in her area and she was locked in behind thick glass walls that dropped quickly down from the ceiling.......after that her memory gets fuzzy.
When they let her out after 24 hours or so, and then hospitalized her , she was deemed fully mentally disabled. She cant even drive a car anymore........and this woman was a BRILLIANT chemist, I mean top in her field.
Now she sits around her home confused by everything and anything.......she cant keep her grand kids names straight...........very sad, sad situation. She was paid a settlement, and now gets a pension........but she just isnt the same at all.

I used to take packages out to the point of entry to Dugway and it ALWAYS made me nervous to just BE in that area........

Nasty place, that Dugway..........

edit on 28-1-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Twitter is set up so wherever you tweet from, it automatically puts out your coordinates, but it's an option that doesn't come on by default, you have to click it. Now, with her "sensitive" job it seems, this is stupid and reckless.

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
One of my very best friends mother, worked as a chemist out at Dugway. About 13 0r 14 years back something 'got loose' in the air in her area and she was locked in behind thick glass walls that dropped quickly down from the ceiling.......after that her memory gets fuzzy.
When they let her out after 24 hours or so, and then hospitalized her , she was deemed fully mentally disabled. She cant even drive a car anymore........and this woman was a BRILLIANT chemist, I mean top in her field.
Now she sits around her home confused by everything and anything.......she cant keep her grand kids names straight...........very sad, sad situation. She was paid a settlement, and now gets a pension........but she just isnt the same at all.

I used to take packages out to the point of entry to Dugway and it ALWAYS made me nervous to just BE in that area........

Nasty place, that Dugway..........

edit on 28-1-2011 by theRiverGoddess because: (no reason given)

thanks for sharing, and yeah, it doesn't seem like a nice place. someone screwed up and they are trying to cover it up.
edit on 28-1-2011 by SpaceJaxson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Here's a pretty informative documentry on VX, about its history and effects... interesting... and scary...
Documentry about VX Nerve agent

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by SpaceJaxson

Interesting! I wasnt sure as I do not use twitter personally.

but now we have to wonder if the cached version location represents her last post on there as of jan 5th? or does it represent her last post before they we deleted? Either way as someone else pointed out, she seems to get around the army bases of the east coast! Very interesting story!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Supposedly the gas was found. The government could very easily have lied to them about it though. Not like it would be the first time, and can you imagine the panic if they told everybody "A WMD has been stolen and we don't know who did it"? Why get rid of almost all traces of this Ashley Pallotta for tweeting about something they were telling the MSM anyways?

I agree that it is possible. In all honesty, it wouldn't surprise me very much at all if that were the case. However my gut feeling, granted I am half asleep, is that this is on the up-and-up, as it were. I will definitely look into it in the morning though. As everyone knows, one cannot take too much from the government at face-value.
edit on 1/28/11 by JiggyPotamus because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
I can't really saw if it is legit or not. I just don't know. I did google search her name. Seems to be all over the map. Most profiles I checked have been deleted. It also has her name listed as Ashley Pallotta.
I do not know how to do a screen shot, so I will just post a link to the google site, sorry.
www.google.com...=en&sugexp=ldymls&xhr=t&q=Ashley82MS7&cp=11&pf=p&sclient=psy&site=&source=hp&rlz=1W1ADFA_en&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=Ashley82MS7&pbx =1&fp=cd4bd38bf506aaa7
Just checked to see if the link worked, it did not.
Sorry, you will have to play the cut and paste game!
edit on 28-1-2011 by PhoenixFire because: My link did not work, and it still doesn't!

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by downtown436

Originally posted by phishybongwaters
Can the validity of this tweet be checked? Anyone can tweet anything, it's proof of nothing.
It is the fact that the user who tweeted it has had their post, and account deleted. Which validates that it is true.

I'll wager 10 bars of gold-pressed latinum that she's in some very deep trouble right about now (funk soul brother).

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpaceJaxson
Twitter is set up so wherever you tweet from, it automatically puts out your coordinates, but it's an option that doesn't come on by default, you have to click it. Now, with her "sensitive" job it seems, this is stupid and reckless.

thank you for the clarification ... it does seem odd but as someone else noted, each of those locations is near a biofacility or FEMA installation.

actually, the reckless part is probably tweeting this issue without authorization ... i don't really see a problem with the social tweets but it does leave one to wonder.

so, one more question about your answer ... since she'd have to 'click on' the option, is that something she'd be likely to 'click off' when tweeting or digitally sending departmental/sensitive info?

posted on Jan, 28 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Nobody stole anything. They just noticed a discrepancy on the inventory form and what they had in stock. They had mislabeled the vial and put it in a different container. That's still pretty bad considering how deadly that stuff is. But sorry to burst your little conspiracy bubbles it's the US Army. If they can't keep track of normal vehicle parts,what makes you think they can keep track of a little tiny vial of death.
edit on 28-1-2011 by armyguyspyke because: spelling

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join