It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Do you have magic?" test, apply within!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
INFORMATION

2manyquestions

This poster has been rather uncanny via the U2U's and responses in this thread.

I would stand to say they may have some merit to either their "Deductive Reasoning" or other "Extra Ability".

I have asked for some more information on how they recieved the answers they gave, when I get an answer I will ammend the thread accordingly. I asked them to keep information secret so others can still have a go at it, but I will reveal (or they will) what the picture is before the "end" (whatever that is
)

THANK YOU I can not stress this enough. I have had a great time responding, I was worried folks may get upset. But I am glad I don't have magic, in that instance!

From a skeptic, thank you. And see, we are not all meanies

(Though I do believe in extra abilities, so I don't know if I still count as a skeptic...)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Oops...I changed my post and you had already saw it was wrong!
Since you live in California I guessed it could be Universal Studios but am gonna say it might just be at The Comic Con, my first thought seeing that the person is so tall was a President Lincoln lookalike or figure...I also pictured Obama but picked Clinton since he was taller and the picture looks older, thinking it was at the actual Whitehouse!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Givenmay

Fair enough, though the updated version is still incorrect

As always, thank you for joining in. I appreciate any and all posts

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Gosh, I really hate losing...my other thought was at the Lincoln Museum!

...am not magical as much as I want to be!
edit on 1/22/2011 by Givenmay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
would say its at a wedding and you got your arm around most likely the groom or it could possibly be a family reunion but i think it is the first that i mentioned

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
stormy01399--
This is incorrect

Givenmay--
Do not feel bad for not being correct. I do not even know how "valid" the test would be regarding the "extra abilities". It just seemed like a good way to "test" for them, to me
And it seemed like it could be fun at the same time.

Anyway, I say again I do not think anyone who is "incorrect" does not have "magic", they are just "incorrect" about the picture

Of course, if I hit someone that is "correct" I would think that is a good indicator of something extra.

And, like another poster mentioned, they were "no good at the picture thing" (Paraphrased). If there is another way to get the information about the picture (IE Astral Projection) try that route?

When I leave my body it is always at a bad time, if I am really leaving it.

Also, remote veiwing should be a path that would divine the answers. At least from what I have read about it

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
lol was worth a shot. just curious has anyone came close to the anser yet

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
reply to post by stormy01399

Yes, 2manyquestions had some pretty uncanny hits.

I reference it at the top of this page, their predictions are on pages 1 and 2.

And, of course, thank you for joining in.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Charles henderson

Ramada inn

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You are standing in front of a back drop / set of some kind in a wax museum. It appears that the back drop or set is that of the back of the white house, if that makes sense. I am taking a wild guess that the statue is that of President Obama.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Yes, 2manyquestions had some pretty uncanny hits.

o.k. based on that i will try another magic guess.

are you in a museum not wax work, and your stood next to john.f.kennedy (more human than arnie).
a museum dedicated to america's history.
edit on 22-1-2011 by lifeform11 because: silly spellings

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
AndreDC--
This is incorrect, though unique!

gimmie_some_truth--
This is incorrect as well, though thank you very much for joining in. I love seeing your posts!

lifeform11--
Only one predecion per person (As best as I can enforce, super sorry
)

Thank you to AndreDC and lifeform11 as well. I am not as familiar with your postings, but I still appreciate your contributions.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 12:54 AM
link   

You are in Havanna with Fidel Castro.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

You know its funny but I keep getting a feeling of either Robert E Lee or Jefferson Davis.. Somehow my feelings are leaning very strongly towards something to do with civil war times anyway. The only other flash I get is George Washington and that is Mt. Vernon in the background.

edit on 22-1-2011 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:11 AM
link   

christmas dinner, arm is around an uncle.

-B.M

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:28 AM
link   
All I know is the man next to you is very tall.. *shrugs* That should be a clue for some.

Deebo

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:41 AM
link   
hmmm... you are inside a house and the background is a painting of a white house..

and your hand is in a coat hanger.. i think..

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

You are in Cuba. I can't say its anybody but merely a statue of an image of somebody.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   
I'm gonna take a complete random guess and say, you have your arm around your boss and it's some kind of retirement farewell party thing?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
I am going to say either your arm is around Santa or the Grim Reaper and you are in a shopping Mall...Just 1st thing that came into my mind....

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join