A "Do you have magic?" test, apply within!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   
All I know is when I play guitar at parties
the beers just appear at my elbow, and the ladies get all smiley.

Now, what's this about Magic?

PS, I do Know how to lead is turned into gold, but that is another story.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   
Taken in Texas at a live show. A live show with horses and stuff. Kind of like the grand old opry thing in Nashville.
Your arm is around the lead actor/ show person?

link   
your arm is holding a muslim/persian woman, and you are somewhere in the land of Israel.

link   
mmm not sure about the where part, but I can say with a 100 percent degree of certainty that there a horse involved in this.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   
I think you are at A theme park. Still working on the name. And that is some kind of scifi tv/movie person you have your arm around. if i had to make a guess i would say something from starwars or startrek. I keep having star something scifi in my head minds eye.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

....Las vegas?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
you are next to david or brian, somewhere in europe, maybe germany

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

This is very odd....I am new to this and hope I am replying correctly.

I opened the thread and was curious, so I looked at the image for about 5 mins then closed my eyes and meditated for about 10 mins clearing my mind. I got a in image of darth vadar. I then scrolled down to read the other posts and replies, and on page 2 saw the image sent from, redoubt, of you standing with darth vadar...it did make me jump......Could it be possible that I somehow picked up on that photo instead ???? Very odd, and fun too.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
Magic Johnson.

Get it?

Buena Pk.
edit on 22-1-2011 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   

your costume from the 1950's era and the picture in the back grounds suggest it was some kind of event or back drop to something. Im guessing wax museum with your arm around some past president

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Madame tussauds, rosa parks? or someone political like Martin Luther King.

If not then Samuel L Jackson

Its fun guessing.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
im getting lincon in waxwork museam in north dakota for some reason??

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 06:35 AM
link   
Ru Paul? Wax museum in NYC?

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Its too hard to reply to a simple question in more than 1 Line.
As this is my first post I dont wish to cause any trouble.
Madame tussauds Obama

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I have a friend who is a "psychic". The most aggravating thing according to him? People who think that being mildly talented in that area makes him omniscient.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
without reading or looking at any other posts, and just looking at your picture, first impression was a exhibition /show, then I as I always seem to do I didn’t trust myself, then it came just as quickly a pub / hotel /bar whatever you like to call it .

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Vegas, arm round a hooker.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Sorry I just went back and started reading the rest of the thread, I didn’t realize you wanted to know who you had your arm around.

As always I’ll give you my first thought. I think he is an author. Did he sign a book for you? Or he wrote something down and gave it to you.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Your arm is around the man in the photo.

You are actually on his left side in reality. (That's the Right side when Looking at the Photo).

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
lol I finished reading all the posts, and I'm obviously wrong with this person signing anything for you lol, but I’ll stick by the person being an author.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join