It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Do you have magic?" test, apply within!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

Whom is my arm around in this picture? (Your choice on how to answer, more specific more "points".)
And Where am I at in that picture? (Again, more specific more "points".)

Well... by magic, the image is expanded...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/657f1cec0364.jpg[/atsimg]

Is that the Death Star Hotel on Rigel?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   

You are standing next to someone who is very tall.. my guess a basketball player, most probably African-American.

You are in Chicago?
edit on 21-1-2011 by alittleironic because: typo

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
reply to post by redoubt

HA!!! No fair, I have to respond to this thread if I am laughing I can not type!

Also, incorrect...Though I wish it wasn't that would have been the awesome! And I would have some magic.

"I find my lack of faith disturbing"

Also readers, I have ammended the OPost to include Astral Travel. Check the bottom of the post for the additional information. And again, thank you all for the responses

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Just a wild guess here,... is it a wax museum?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by alittleironic

You are standing next to someone who is very tall.. my guess a basketball player, most probably African-American.

You are Chicago?

EDIT--
alittleironic--
This is incorrect

NOTE--

Remember, when I say incorrect I am saying either part or all is incorrect. I will not be specific, for fear of the really smart figuring it out by elimination.

So, if I say "This is incorrect" it could mean the whole guess is wrong, or just part.

Lastly, if it is uncanny and still wrong the poster will get a U2U asking for more details. I am not a stickler to perfection, especially when it comes to extra abilties.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

This IS correct

If you would like to elaborate, that would be helpful since this will add to the "process of elemination"

Since we know the location (kinda) specifics are going to be a stickler from now on.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
You are standing in front of a movie backdrop with your arm around Michael Dorn (worf)

2nd

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio

This IS correct

If you would like to elaborate, that would be helpful since this will add to the "process of elemination"

Since we know the location (kinda) specifics are going to be a stickler from now on.

Well, you're probably standing next to one of the U.S. presidents, and that's the white house in back of you.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by daddyroo45
You are standing in front of a movie backdrop with your arm around Michael Dorn (worf)

2nd

That would be awesome, way better than Vader. But alas, I am not worthy to stand in the presence of Worf, son of Moog.

He would strike me dead where I stand! For I AM another man!

Also, this is incorrect. Though again, I wish! Though Mr. Dorn probably doesn't, me being a Trekkie and all...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Sorry but I can't get past the hat.....

Harrison Ford

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
2manyquestions--
This is incorrect!

Try to re-do what you did to get the "wax museum". You said "wild guess", or as I assume "You did not think before guessing"

From what I have read, this is supposed to be a common action in divining things.

Any more would not really "count", but feel free to elaborate. "Wax mueseum" is pretty hard to just "guess" (IMO)

Unless you have some good deductive skills? If so, say that part to make it easier on posting

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Your arm is around your boyfriend, Mark.

You are on an anniversary getaway at a fairly lavish hotel. You are still paying off the debt from that trip, but the spirits say you will have it paid off sooner than you think.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

Tis not Harrison Ford, and my Fedora is way better than his "Adventurer's hat".

Although, the brown one is not my favorite. It just matched my clothes better...

My grey one, now that is the awesome
Or even one of my suede ones, though I don't like wearing them as often. Being all expenisve and everything

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyTHSeed

This is incorrect.

Mark is much shorter, think "De Plane De Plane"

And his name is Jen, and he is a she, and she isn't real

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
I don't have magic. Perhaps you are in Las Vegas and standing next to one of those stone statue --- a goddess.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pikypiky

This is incorrect, though I do admire those every time I go to Caesars!

They were really nasty dirty the last time, I admired how clean I was in comparison. (Which is rare, let me tell you!)

But enough of my filth, thank you for your response

Thanks to Johnny as well, and the others I have missed!

Most of all, thanks for understanding! I know that this could have gone way worse, I think I was able to convey that I "believe" and am genuinely looking for some information.

So thank you again!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
2manyquestions--
This is incorrect!

Try to re-do what you did to get the "wax museum". You said "wild guess", or as I assume "You did not think before guessing"

From what I have read, this is supposed to be a common action in divining things.

Any more would not really "count", but feel free to elaborate. "Wax mueseum" is pretty hard to just "guess" (IMO)

Unless you have some good deductive skills? If so, say that part to make it easier on posting

Just to clear things up, you're telling me that that's not a backdrop ( a fake background) of the white house behind you, correct?

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
You have your arm around a waiter in a nice restaurant (hoping the affection with make up for the short tip) that is a wall painting behind you.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
your in DC at the white house lol

edit on 1/21/2011 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

I can not clarify, due to restrictions I set forth in the OPost.

If I say "This is incorrect" it could mean that the whole statement is incorrect, or just part of it. I wish I could be specific, but it would not be fair. (IMO)

If you feel it is something, then that should be what you stick with. (Not hinting at anything, just my personal opinion. If you feel something is "right", then you should stick to it.)

Hope that helps, though probably in the wrong direction...

EDIT--
Ben81--(I think, hard to read that name
)
This is incorrect, I have always wanted to visit the capitol--well I used to always want to visit it. Now, not so much.

craisydaisy--
Only one divination per person
I am sorry, I have to be a stickler to that rule. (If your first was a joke, then I will answer this one.)
edit on 1/21/2011 by adigregorio because: Janinjuary

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join