It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A "Do you have magic?" test, apply within!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
DisneyLand

A cardboard cutout of M. Jackson for the arm

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

This is incorrect, and I don't think they have any cut-outs of MJ at the Land anymore. They are doing EO again (Thank a god), that Shrunk the Carrer crap was deadly to the senses. (No offence Eric Idle, you are the awesome. You too Mr Williams!)

Though I could be mistaken, now that he is dead everyone forgot he had "extra abilites" too.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by adigregorio

U2U me to let me know so that it doesn't give it away for anyone else. Otherwise I might be done guessing. I don't think I'm "magical"
but I have had too many "coincidences" in my life to ignore whatever it is. I don't have a handle on it, I don't know how it happens or how to control it if it exists, so even if I pass your test I doubt I'd be able to tell you anything useful. It comes and goes, completely unpredictable.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
ah and you wanted to know who you are with
i think you are not very tall .. and its Obama .. maybe a cardboard Obama lol

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 2manyquestions

This is a good idea, and what I will do.

I am posting in the thread to be "up front" And to remind others, that if you are "too close for comfort" I will U2U for more info.

I am not a stickler for perfection, believe me!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
France comes to mind definitely. Around 4.30 to 4:45 in the after noon when it was taken. The person you're with is an old friend whom you met up with. I'm getting more that they live around the area and you came to visit.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

This is incorrect. I have wanted to visit France, but my disabilty keeps me home. (I am a sufferer of laziness)

I have messaged our contender for magic. I requested that he/she keeps the U2U private for now, though I also said they are free to post it in here if they so desire.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
i'll play along.

your at a political event, you have your arm around Arnold Schwarzenegger, your inside a building but i am not sure which but it is in your local area.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by lifeform11

Thank you for joining in!

Unfortunatly, you know what comes next...This is incorrect.

EDIT removing hints, I am a human Apologies
edit on 1/21/2011 by adigregorio because: yikes!

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Hehe. yeah, I'm better gifted at doing past life readings and communicating with those who crossed over, tbh.

I just did this for the fun.
Never was able to get 'vibes' off objects or pics like that. I don't know how I get the past lives off folks pics but I've been validated a lot and have had very satisfied clients in the past. I'm happy enough to have the gifts I have. This was fun though.

Nice knowing you've wanted to go to France, however. ^^ Could have been other things I was getting off of it, who knows.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
...nevermind, let me think some more lol!
edit on 1/21/2011 by Givenmay because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
You are standing infront of a mosiac of the white house. I can see the shadow from your hat on the mosiac is you look closely.

You arm is around your father.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   

it is as i thought i have no magic! lol, i just guessed based on your location, picture in the background, and the shadow behind you, guess i am not a good guesser either.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
I would think that the backdrop would be the answer to the riddle because it does appear to be like a mall, so my guess is that you are next to Boris Karloff as "The Monster", not Frankenstein because that of course was the dear doctor.

You look like one of the friendly Oompah Band members, I mean villagers, who chased the poor beast back to the castle and set it ablaze.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
sarra1833--

And I do not discount you, thank you for trying too! I don't even know if this is a "valid test" (If there is such a thing) for magic, but I wanted to at least try.

Givenmay--
This is incorrect, and I really like your avatar. In a plutonic sort of way. (That just made it sound creepier!)

OracleOfEssences--
This is incorrect, your avatar is not as nifty as Givenmay's; in fact, I am not attracted to that at all! (Boy, can I get any creepier?)

lifeform11--
Nah, this would have no bearing on your guessing skills. Not enough information to make an acurate assesment, IMO. That is why I chose it for the "the test". And it was better than my naked one. (Oh yeah, I can bust out creep, all out creep!)

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
obama. in a mall, standing in front of a screen of the white house.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

This is incorrect.

And I look nothing like that image, he is way more handsome!

Side note:
Not really many clues in the picture, unless you are using deductive reasoning. Which is a fair "extra ability" too, if you can Sherlock that picture hells yeah!

Ninja EDIT--

notsofast--
This is also incorrect.
edit on 1/21/2011 by adigregorio because: Something witty about ninjas...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
I sense a male with a blue tie and crossed arms and a woman in a red shirt... it is on the east coast... washington dc.... wax museum... madame tussauds... president... barak obama... wife... first lady... michelle obama...

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

You're at Disney land hall of presidents arm around Lincoln.

Second line

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
SlyingFaucers--(nice nick!)
This is incorrect, and seriously I love the name!

ArcAngel--
This is also incorrect. Incendentally, if you are close enough to see Lincoln at the Hall of Presidents, I highly suggest it. I know he was a jerk of a president, but the tech is pretty cool.

I made everyone laugh in there, they show an eagle flying at the end. I make a really good "eagle sound"...I guess you had to have been there

edit on 1/21/2011 by adigregorio because: eagly (to) eagle (still looks wrong, all well that is 1 wrong out of 78 words, not too shabby!)

EDIT-Updateish

I am heading out for my nightly walk, feel free to remote view to my room. The information on the picture is sitting on my desk under the monitor and above the keyboard. Slip of paper.

Everyone who responds while I am out, I will reply when I get back!

And again, thank you everyone for responding!

edit on 1/21/2011 by adigregorio because: Updates

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join