It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI won't release Jared Lee Loughner video. Therefore, coverup

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Ok, not really sure where the answer is in all of that. So you don't want me caring about the video because you think my mind is unsavable since I started to question why certain evidence was released but not the video? You're right, I am having a problem with comprehension skills, trying to comprehend what your answer is exactly. Maybe try summing it up in one sentence.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia
abcnews.go.com...

...According to officials who have seen the video...

...The tapes are in the custody of the FBI...

...won't likely be released until trial...

...video obtained from the Safeway supermarket...

So a supermarket filmed the event and the FBI confiscated it and won't release. Sound familiar?

How is this not a cover-up if the FBI is withholding crucial information such as

Who was shot first?
How many bullets were fired?
Did John Roll really save Gifford's life? Or was this simply propaganda to make it seem like Roll was not the intended target?
Did Loughner reload? How was he able to fire off 32 rounds? Was there no security at all? If you remember the school board incident in Florida, the disgruntled man was shot by a guard at the school moments after he started to fire. (That man also missed every single shot, why was Loughner so accurate?)

Apparently they want us to once again trust the officials who viewed the video. I'm not buying it.

well with 32 shots im guessing you dont have to be that accurate to hit a few targets still it makes me wonder how he had the time to reload. anyone else remember when this story broke they had video of the person that dropped him off? whatever happend to that?

32 rounds sounds a bit wrong there has to be more to this. theres no way this guy has time to empty a clip, reload and continue to fire without someone doing something. why would the fbi take the video anyway shouldnt the public be shown what happend?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pondereternity77

You seem like you just use harsh language and confident speech to try to prove your point. You keep implying things as if they are fact and fail to provide any source for your claims.

He also came onto my thread and called me the troll. He also won't give me a straight answer to my question of if he doesn't believe there is a conspiracy why is he so adamant in trying to prevent us from investigating.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AndrewJay
why would the fbi take the video anyway shouldnt the public be shown what happend?

The video was a supermarket surveillance, it wasn't even their own video that they are now holding. But of course they can't release it because then that would tamper with the jury, so let's all just rest easy knowing Loughner was a tea partier whose target was Gifford and he acted alone (sarcasm).
edit on 20-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by pondereternity77

IT IS FACT!!! Detectives have been clued onto guilt by 100% matching stories millions of times.

In general a witness statement should only contain information on what the witness saw.... it is highly unlikely that a record made by the corroborating witness will exactly match.

www.hse.gov.uk...

But seriously, in such complex cases you can expect that the witness statements do not match exactly.

www.rendlesham-incident.co.uk...

It is very uncommon for witness statements to match exactly. They often have the overall picture correct, but often have the details different.

www.whitfieldlaw.com...

Any questions? Assumptions... You know the saying!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 6/2/2011 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Please source this "tea party" claim... refused to answer your question?? Now your lying to discredit me..

Didn't you just admit that your comprehension skills were low, and wanted me to "dumb down" my answer?

I have answered every question you have answered.. Some of them 3 or 4 times..

You claim I want to stop your from investigating.. Ok, I'll bite.. Show me the evidence you have come up with, to back up your thread title!

Your last question was a silly one.. I dont think ANYONE except LOE should have had access to these videos. I also dont think that anyone should be releasing all of this evidence they are finding.

I can't do anything about any of it. I can however, come on ATS and debate the cover up.. The one that is evident.... because of the lack of something.. Preposterous!

I have not watched the news in months.. The closest I have come, is listening to Robin do the news at the end of the Howard Stern show... Love me some bababooyeeee!

I have been bouncing around the net, picking up info from forums and chats with folks.. Just because I think that your theory is garbage... Not nearly as dilusional as the guy saying the mug shot mashup is from a couple WTC victims.. Talk about ignorant! Does not mean that I am spoon fed by the MSM..

I am a realist.. I love a conspiracy... But threads like this and the mash up thread tear away at ATS credibility.. This site is supposed to be modeled on Deny Ignorance.. Threads like the 2 mentioned above simply promote it.

link   

This does nothing at all to back up your previous comment. I never said the witnesses have to match exactly first of all. My point was that your comment about stories differing more than they match being evidence is ignorance. I have asked you multiple times now to point out these eye witnesses. Like I said there is an unsure old woman and a man that was screaming at a man who wasn't Jared Loughner to put down the gun and get on the ground. You are now dodging questions and contradictions which is the first sign of losing a debate.
edit on 20-1-2011 by pondereternity77 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by larry619

"The war we are in right now, is currently illegal, under the constitution, what makes it illegal, is the currency, the date(?) is also wrong, it's impossible to be that date(?) it's mind control"

If that is Loughner then he is clearly not making any sense, and it's safe to say he is not a conservative or a conspiracy theorist by any stretch. He says the war is illegal under the constitution, a anti-government sentiment so to speak, but then says the reason is because of the currency? Then he says the date (I think the word is date) is wrong, it's impossible, it's mind control? Clearly this guy is not spouting off conspiracy theories or Rush Limbaugh or any other political agenda for that matter, he's just out of it.

Maybe he means the date (2010) is wrong, maybe he thinks the calender is being messed with. Either way, this guy's theories seem to be pretty unique and it's nothing I heard Sarah Palin ever talk about.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

Please source this "tea party" claim...

“The idea weirdly enough of controlling grammar, of somehow the government using grammar to control the people is an idea that exists on the radical right.

www.politico.com...

Not agreeing with this, but you asked for a link.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by pondereternity77

I was gone for a couple of pages, and didn't think it was necessary to to go back.. I by no means want you to think I am dodging anything.. I will go collect or rehash the things that I have read, that brought me to my conclusion..

As to losing the debate... The only true debate here is honestly peoples sanity.. The rest is simply entertaining a phenomenally ignorant theory!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Maybe you have rubbed off on me, and my comprehension skills are kablooey! Please point out in that article where it ties him to the tea party.. I glossed over it, and do not even see a tea party reference.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

"Not a conspiracy theorist" You do know that Jared was a member here right? You do know he was Erad3 right?
edit on 1/20/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Markos Moulitsas of the liberal news site the Daily Kos summed up the shooting with this remark: “Mission accomplished, Sarah Palin.” Meanwhile, Arizona Democratic Congressman Raul Grijalva also blamed the Tea Party movement. He said, “[When] you stoke these flames, and you go to public meetings and you scream at the elected officials, you threaten them. You make us expendable. You make us part of the cannon fodder. For a while, you’ve been feeding this hatred, this division.”

statesmansentinel.com...

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

"Not a conspiracy theorist" You do know that Jared was a member here right? You do know he was Erad3 right?
edit on 1/20/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

and yet he wasn't a 9/11 truther, isn't that something to think about. Plus not everyone on ATS is a conspiracy theorist, I think you're enough proof of that.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   

I am a conspiracy theorist.. But I am in full control of my facilities.. I am able to differentiate between fact and fiction...

How do you know he wasn't a truther? Did you read that? Or did he tell you personally? So your hearsay is viable and mine isn't? See where I am going with this?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Ok then I will repeat for the 3rd time. Stop using harsh responses to try and prove a point, instead show me proof of these eyewitnesses that you have mentioned multiple times. You keep talking about how obvious this is with no evidence to support such a claim, please process this, just because you imply something is obvious or ridiculous does not make it, so give your ever so confident claims some hard evidence to back them up if you can't then you still might be right in the end but don't act like this is a clear cut case until then.

edit on 20-1-2011 by pondereternity77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Someone stated he was trained in the military earlier.. I would like to point out.. He applied but was denied!

"He attempted to enlist in the Army but was rejected for service. In accordance with the Privacy Act, we will not discuss why he was rejected," the Army said in a statement.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by notsoperfect
Vitruvian and Subjective1 are here to distract, not to focus on the issue. Be careful of those who are here to get you distracted.

You are a liar and a moron..........up yours !!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

You haven't convinced me that you are a conspiracy theorist. Most conspiracy theorists could see a cover-up and false flag when it happens.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join