It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI won't release Jared Lee Loughner video. Therefore, coverup

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

No... At first, people included this man into their statement.. hence, him becoming a person of interest.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Hmmm I wonder where you heard all of this from.... The media maybe. Can you please point me to a video or at least something that shows all of these eye witnesses you speak of. All I have seen is a man that almost took down the wrong guy and an old woman that says, "she thinks he was the one". And yes lack of evidence is defiantly an issue here. Maybe it wouldnt be if we did not have a corrupt media but anyone who has opened up that can of worms knows we do. My problem here is not that people are not agreeing with me that maybe he did not do it, my problem is with no evidence and a handful full of unanswered questions and contradictions to the official story everyone is absolutely convinced 100% that Jared was just a nut case who went crazy. Its Hitlers old secret, if you repeat something enough people will believe it. This just shows that even the most self governed of us can be manipulated to what we are told by the media... How sad. The fact is as of right now lots of things are being said regarding Jared and this whole case but very little of it whatsoever is being proven and shown.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

So your insane? Or are you just searching for stars and flags? That is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard.. I hope you are laughed off your thread!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

No official statement has come out saying 32 shots fired.. Also.. He was stopped while trying to reclip ... Who is to say he didn't go through 2 already..

Next?
edit on 1/20/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

well one story says he was stopped as he was reloading, you are saying he might have gone through 2 clips, sort of hard to find the truth. Oh wait, I know how we could solve this problem...oh wait..we can't "jury tamper" *cough Gifford was the target *cough he's a tea bagger *cough (my impression of the msm)
edit on 20-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by pshea38

can you link to your thread?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:07 PM
link   

Pima County Sheriff Clarence Dupnik says that law enforcement has a reason to believe another person is involved in the shootings of Judge John Roll, Rep. Gabrielle Giffords and others today.

"We’re not convinced that he acted alone," he said at a news conference at Westward Look resort.

I guess they weren't very convinced if they dropped that angle already.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by pondereternity77

Are you suprised that the statements differ? I would scream conspiracy if they all matched!

It has barely been 2 weeks.. Lets, let the cops get all the evidence together before the "media dissecters here pick apart every last word.. I actually saw a mental midget on here claim the judge was the target ONLY because the official speaking on camera used the word accident!

How about we let them put all the evidence together and then lets make conclusions from that..

Assumptions and baseless opinions are no way to skin a cat! but a good way to look like a arse hat!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Please link to that article.. Please.. The date would be very relevant to that article!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

You asking for that thread is proof you are not in posession of all of your facilities..

He is saying that the Laughner mugshot is a mash up of 2 9/11 victims.. Your really gonna entertain that? really?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

you are still not answering my question. Why are you so energetic in making us listen to authority and let the cops deal with it and wanting us to stop asking questions and stop us from wanting to see the video? You are just exposing your unbending trust of the status quo on this one.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Yeah- Thats what I thought .. That article was from January 8th.. Your theory and responses have more holes that a spaghetti strainer!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   

You asking for that thread is proof you are not in posession of all of your facilities..

He is saying that the Laughner mugshot is a mash up of 2 9/11 victims.. Your really gonna entertain that? really?

Me asking for a link to a thread is proof I am insane? Now I'm not allowed to even entertain a hypothesis? Wow your mind must be locked tight, as tight as the FBI's hold on that video yuk yuk. Seriously though what the heck are you even talking about, saying I'm insane for asking to see a link to his thread? That is just hilarious.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

That article was from January 8th..

as it happens the truth often escapes the lips of officials before the feds on high come to silence them. You still didn't answer my question nor do I think you will. Go tell your boss that you aren't convincing me of anything.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Come on... Really? Maybe for entertainment purposes.. But to really delve into the possibility of his theory? really?
Your better than that.. At least I have the impression you are.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

WHAT? I have answered every single question you have asked! Every last one!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   

you called me insane for asking to see a link to his thread. You see, when I hear a claim, I want the link so I can verify it myself, to see the picture for myself and make up my own mind. You on the other hand plug into the msm and have them feed you opinions. So if you can't see how closed minded of a comment that was by accusing me of being insane for asking for proof of a claim then you are beyond help. And no, you didn't answer my question. The question was why do you care so much about me wanting to see the video (I know you won't answer this but I'll ask again when you don't answer and then say you answered all my questions).
edit on 20-1-2011 by filosophia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Point taken.. Myself wouldn't even entertain that absurd theory.. Sorry, logic is a motivating factor in my life.

So which question did you ask, that I failed to answer?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Ummm how bout all those eyewitnesses? You seem like you just use harsh language and confident speech to try to prove your point. You keep implying things as if they are fact and fail to provide any source for your claims. The fact that you said all of the stories differing would provide better evidence then if they all match is just pure stupidity. I'm not saying that you are unintelligent but that is a very unintelligent comment.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Calling something absurd doesn't make it untrue. Providing evidence to the claim does.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

comprehension skills.. I have answered this.

Like I said before, but not surprised it was not picked up....

I was under the delusion I could help you open your eyes to logic.. When you drifted away from the title "FBI will not release video - Proof of a cover up" Once you had shifted gears, to question why all of the other info was being let out of the bag, I thought there might be a chance for you yet..

Then... nevermind.. It isn't worth it.. Your fighting "the man" Your standing up to TPTB... Your not letting the MSM spoon feed you.. Your fighting the fight.. I get it.. It is exciting for you .. I no longer think your mind is "savable" I fear that full blown delusional thinking has taken hold and will rule the roost for some time to come.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join