It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FBI won't release Jared Lee Loughner video. Therefore, coverup

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by pondereternity77

He's just here to cause problems, he's not going to give you a straight answer. There's really no use even talking to him, I'm only responding to him so my thread could get refreshed. I don't really know why he is letting me do that.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

I can't speak for this person, but when I saw his comment I had to do a double take, I think he may have inadvertently used your name on accident, I'm not entirely convinced he knew who he was talking about, it may be a mix up. Again, I can't speak for him, maybe he did mean you, but I sort of doubted that he meant you when I read his post.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   

I am looking while responding.. So you hold tight and have some patience.. I am gonna give you some attention.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Oh.... So now this is a false flag?? And now you are stating this is a cover up factually? When did we make that leap? I thought you were only theorizing at this point.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

Oh.... So now this is a false flag?? And now you are stating this is a cover up factually? When did we make that leap? I thought you were only theorizing at this point.

False flag because they tried to pin it on the tea party movement, cover up because they wont' release the video despite saying the pertinent information we are supposed to believe on the video. It's okay, as a person new to conspiracy theories I'll try and coach you along.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

So let me get this, you made all of these claims about eyewitnesses and are just now researching??? Really...
edit on 20-1-2011 by pondereternity77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Witnesses said the gunman shot Giffords at point blank range through the head and then continued firing. The suspect, identified by law enforcement sources as Jared Lee Loughner, has been taken into custody.

A moment later, Rayle said, he saw a young man wearing sneakers and what appeared to be navy blue sweats approach Gifford with a semi-automatic handgun raised. The man shot Giffords once in the face, he said.

The man said nothing, Rayle said. After Giffords fell, he said, a number of people near Giffords sought to flee but were trapped -- hemmed in by the table and a concrete post. The gunman fired into the crowd, he said.

"It was so close, and sort of a tight thing, there was nowhere easy to run," Rayle said. "So most of the crowd got it, you know."

"People that were there were just sitting ducks," Rayle said. "I don't think he was even aiming. He was just firing at whatever."

After a few seconds, Rayle said, the man stopped shooting and tried to flee.

"I ducked behind the concrete post, and then as he came around that, I laid on the ground as if I'd been shot," Rayle said. He said the gunman passed within five or six feet of him. When Rayle looked up, the gunman had been tackled after running just 10 feet or so. An elderly man held his torso down, with help from a Giffords staffer. Rayle held down the man's feet.

He said the police arrived within a few minutes, but ambulance crews did not arrive for 10 or 15 minutes after that. The entire time, he said, the gunman said nothing to explain his motive: Rayle said he thought he heard the man speak just once. As members of the crowd piled on to hold him down, he said, the gunman squirmed and struggled. He thought he heard the gunman say "Stop."

We spoke to an eyewitness, Steven Rayle, who was on the scene at the time of the shooting and helped to hold the suspect down while waiting for police. Here’s what he said:

The event was very informal: Gifford had set up a table outside the Safeway and about 20-30 people were gathered to talk to her. The gunman, who may have come from inside the Safeway, walked up and shot Gifford in the head first, “point blank”. According to Rayle, who is a former ER doctor, Gifford was able to move her hands after being shot.

After shooting Gifford, the gunman opened fire indiscriminately for a few seconds, firing 20-30 rounds and hitting a number of people, including a kid no older than 10 years old. Rayle hid behind a concrete pole and pretended to be dead. When the gunman apparently ran out of ammunition he attempted to flee, but a member of Gifford’s staff tackled him. Rayle helped hold the gunman down while waiting for the sheriff to arrive, about 15-to-20 minutes later. The EMS came about 30 minutes later. Rayle said he was “stunned” by how long it took medical help to arrive.

I can't understand how you folks can totally disregard all of the witness statements. Of course the media exaggerates and lies.. But they are quoting people.. Are you now going to say they are all agents? All of the witnesses are liars?

I am not here to cause trouble.. I have answered every question that you have asked.. I didn't see you ask the first time, and have been responding while looking.. So, don't use the typical "He wont answer and questions"

Any more questions bring em? I am getting out of work and will respond when i get home.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

most of those witness accounts came from the video they won't show the public. So, a conspiracy theorist would ask "why would they tell us what is on the video but not show us the video"

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Don't jump to conclusions. This doesn't mean there is a cover up. The only one's that the FBI is
required to share evidence with is the prosecuting and defense attorneys. So until such time that these attorneys are named, they can keep the evidence confidential to protect any case they may have.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Would you want me to just type out what I read? Or would you like the quotes? Your statement reeks of confrontation.. How else would I get you the quotes?

So if I typed out what I read, you would have accepted it? You know damn well, you wouldn't have.. And I don't blame you.. So your statement/ post is ignorant! period!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

lmfao... Of course the witness statements are going to be backed up by the video, hence collaborating evidence.. I don't feel you should walk ANYONE through anything.

Please point out how these witness statements came from the video.
edit on 1/20/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

lmfao... Of course the witness statements are going to be backed up by the video, hence collaborating evidence.. I don't feel you should walk ANYONE through anything.

well you're not very keen on being skeptical of government, just skeptical of those skeptical of government, which makes you a believer of the status quo, so just trying to give you some pointers.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Again "Please point out how these witness statements came from the video."

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by filosophia

most of those witness accounts came from the video they won't show the public. So, a conspiracy theorist would ask "why would they tell us what is on the video but not show us the video"

Most of those witness accounts came from the video... really? Please explain... I am dying to hear this one.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by yrwehere1

You stop it right now.. Stop using protocol and logic.. It is NOT welcome here!!

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Its not up to us to select a jury. That would be better left to those qualified to do that(attorneys). I
think you would be surprised by the number of people that haven't paid attention to this case or would lie just to get on the jury panel.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Ok so out of the entire crowd we have two people who say they saw it and both of them say "the shooter" they do not identify a specific individual. One of them is on the ground acting dead and the other mentions nothing but that he "thinks the shooter came from Safeway". Props for finally providing somewhat of a backing to your claims but this really doesn't prove anything. If this is indeed a set up I do not think they would be dumb enough to forget "witnesses". All I am trying to say is that this is not a clear cut case yet and you can't act like it is. His case is January 24. Let's talk more after that

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

No, no legal punishment will come of it.. NO evidence should have been released... Nobody here is saying it is ok.. It happened. If I had my way, the MSM would be able to report the incident.. And that's all! No evidence or statements should be released until AFTER the trial is over .. or until the evidence is admitted as evidence in court.

The video should not be released until after the trial. period!

The media will only get to see the tape only after the Federal Govt has introduced it in trial as the trial will be the like 3rd or 4th real viewing, The Federal Govt always retains the option to not release this publiclly period. If as horriffic as some say it is (like rated TV-MA L S D, MPAA equal to R) we will not see it on tv due to the gore and gruesomity of the event. There is no coverup here. If there is however shades of one being seen then entrust that the Govt itself is not the one directing it. Defendant and their counsel always and will forever have legal right to it before it is introduced in trial.

edit on 20-1-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I read he fired off 31 rounds in 15 seconds !!!!
To just buy a gun over the counter that can do that is just looney tunes.

Luv Cheneys comment: Maybe we should think about limiting the Magazine size.

The US is the only Country where Common Sense does not Prevail.

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
Who cares how many bullets he fired, he only needed to pull the trigger once and that would be too much. Stop trying to micromanage un-important issues by trying to strip away other peoples rights.
edit on 20-1-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

To the OP you can't be serious, releasing damning evidence before trial is a fast route to a mistrial stop being paranoid and start being realistic.
edit on 20-1-2011 by circuitsports because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join