It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
weedwhacker and firepilot are the 2 worst paid disinfo agents around. Why....cause they don't even get paid.
They troll EVERY chemtrail thread with their bullsh** know it all attitudes. Guess what, plenty of people know way more than you 2 dopes about aviation and pretty much everything else.

Ahhh here we go again with the paid governments agents - the usual canard of the chemtrailers types. Thats against ATS forum rules by the way, to label people that disagree with you as being government agents.

Oh I do not doubt there are people that know more than me. But I can assure you they would not believe in chemtrails. But you have shown time and time again, you know little to nothing about weather, clouds, cloud seeding, airplanes, etc. People correct you time and time again, and instead of at least saying thank you, you call them names and make unfounded allegations of being government agents.

If the government is actually so powerful, why would they bother with you?

edit on 17-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
This needs to be stopped...I want to set up some sort of research project and put who ever that is up to this to an end and pay for what they have done(as i know most of you do to).I think equiping an airliner(s) with multiple filters of some sort is a must and should happen immediately..

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

"that's impossible" LOLOL are those the only words your tiny closed mind can say. I mean, thank god you aren't in charge of anything...it would all be impossible.
Let me repeat.... YOU DO NOT KNOW EVERTHING. Stop acting like you are the god of aviation.... pitiful

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Seagle

Once again, an indication that "chemtrailers" simply fail to understand the distinction between cloud-"seeding" and large jet airplanes, at cruise altitudes, and their contrails!

In that video you can see the one airplane is a single-engine turbo-prop (By first guess was a de Haviland DHC-3 "Otter", but it isn't....I'm guessing next Brittan-Normal, will hunt for images....update, was easy!! Went to YouTube video link, and it told me!! "PilatusPC-6". Since I'm not familar with every little single-engine turboprop built from all over the world....
... looked it up for you. But, the pilatus was in the back of my mind....they have another single, that I am more familar with. Faster, sexier and prettier-looking):

They also sometimes call it by its nick, the "Porter".

Read about its performance specs:

en.wikipedia.org...

I expect the "chase plane" with the camera is the same type. (yes, it is, according to the YT description). IF you can grab a screenshot of the altimeter, would be helpful. (The video lingers on the VVI....vertical velocity indicator...which is useless, and frustrating, since the altimeter is right nearby).

Anyway, to continue JUST on what they're doing in Thailand:

After filling up the plane with cloud-seeding chemicals, a small plane from Thailand's rain-making force takes of to gain an altitude of 5,000 feet (1,525 meters) chasing some small clouds.
www.thaipro.com...

(Airplane photos in that article I DO know instantly...Beechcraft [now "Raytheon"] King Air 200s). The King Air is a nice "corporate" type twin turbo prop, pressurized cabin, and capable of high cruise altitudes....BUT, for the purposes of cloud "seeding", will be conducted down low where the water is still liquid, not frozen, in order to make rain.

edit on 17 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

"that's impossible" LOLOL are those the only words your tiny closed mind can say. I mean, thank god you aren't in charge of anything...it would all be impossible.
Let me repeat.... YOU DO NOT KNOW EVERTHING. Stop acting like you are the god of aviation.... pitiful

If having any knowledge of aviation makes me a god of aviation compared to you, then that reflects badly on you, not me.

You probably missed the posting where someone who lives on Ft Sill also said it was impossible. But for those who believe what they read without looking anything up, Ft Sill does not have a long enough runway to operate these aircraft out of, Ft Sill only has a 5000 ft long runway, Anyone could have looked that up online to check, but as far as I know, no chemtrailer in this thread did.

edit on 17-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Once again, an indication that "chemtrailers" simply fail to understand the distinction between cloud-"seeding" and large jet airplanes, at cruise altitudes, and their contrails!

Duhhhhh..... once again weedwhacker doesn't have any common sense. Of course these people might not know the difference because it's not their profession. But thank god they have enough common sense to know when planes are spraying chemtrails in big grids over their heads.
People who have "common sense" that you seem to be lacking, simply observe something out of the ordinary and want to get answers. Yeah... people are going to say stupid sh** on both sides of the fence so get over it.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
I'm glad someone is f speaking out on this again. I live in "the air capital". The infamous "x" in the sky is almost always lurking around. I've sat and watched them being formed and have MANY photos... And its always apparent that the trails seem to fall... Unlike other trails that dissipate into the atmosphere. Wichita is a pretty healthy city... Yet, cancer rates are huge here! Some people I know seem to stay sick. But nobody stops and thinks it could be the arsenic in the trails... I too, have to wonder wtf wakes up in the morning and flys those planes. Its enraging... There's a peculiar smell about the trails.. That reminds me of kerosene oil.. Deff real #!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Duhhhhh..... once again weedwhacker doesn't have any common sense. Of course these people might not know the difference because it's not their profession. But thank god they have enough common sense to know when planes are spraying chemtrails in big grids over their heads.
People who have "common sense" that you seem to be lacking, simply observe something out of the ordinary and want to get answers. Yeah... people are going to say stupid sh** on both sides of the fence so get over it.

And chemtrailers apparently do not know the difference, seeing as how some of you keep bringing up cloud seeding with small planes, as evidence of large jet transports doing trails in blue skies.

I can assure you, I do know more about cloud seeding than you. Aviation is my profession and I have flown on cloud seeding projects for WMI They are NOTHING like what you and others claim they are.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Ok, I just *know* this will sound wacky/kooky... but do any of you believe the theory that these planes are not actually planes...but infact holograms, controlled by ET's?

I never heard of this theory until just now a few moments ago.
I'm shocked to say the least... just what I needed - More confusion!

What do you guys think? Doctored videos?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 17-1-2011 by Wildeagle because: Made an oopsie!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
Ok, I just *know* this will sound wacky... but do any of you believe the theory that these planes are not actually planes...but infact holograms, controlled by ET's?
I never heard of this theory until just now a few moments ago.
I'm shocked to say the least... just what I needed - More confusion!

Are you deliberately trying to derail this thread? No need to answer that question

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by jameshawkings

Excuse me?

It ties in with the subject, which Is why I am asking here.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
even the news admits
they exist!!!

the news had lab results tested!!! so confirmed.

edit on 16-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

Nice find! Star for you!!!!

Regardless of "the who" involved, if it exists then it exists!

Expect a knock on your door tonight. Do a Mel Gibson and put a bottle on the door knob

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildeagle

Sorry, but......just that FIRST video??

This was thought significant by you because????? You do realize the vast depths of ignorance displayed by most on YouTube, of that nature, right?

The lack of comprehension regarding perspective (as is the case there, with the angle of the left wing, and the camera's angle and point-of-view)...and, in other instances, the poor resolution of some video cameras, shooting deistant opbjects (airplanes) at high altitudes...aldong with JPG video compression artifact distortion.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bestof83

Precisely, contrails do NOT fall to the ground as they are high level clouds formed by water vapour. As its so cold up there, they usually form tiny ice crystals which do not come together to form any form of precipitation.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by felonius

find!

BULL!!!!

That "KSLA" news bit has already been discussed to death....as well as the moron in Arkansas.....

contrailscience.com...
edit on 17 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   
something ive noticed in my time here on ats, is that all of the more popular shills all end up bring British.

a common tactic i see fail, is this drive to always revert back to pointing out what they deem "mental". i think the reason this fails so often is because the British populace (in which they were likely trained) tends to blindly believe any label of "crazy" once its thrown out, without question.

i think due to environment, this tactic actually works counter productively when used on residents of another country. because the populace of most other countries arent so quick to label people (or embrace the labeling thereof).

in turn, solidifying how oblivious their original intentions actually were.

i actually am thankful for this behavior. as it makes them extremely easier to spot. and confirmation comes even simpler with their typical textbook reaction, when pointed out.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Hi weedwhacker,
Thanks for your reply. I wouldn't say significant, but intrigued me, because I never heard of this before.

I was hoping to get other opinions here, because it ties into the thread a little... I was not hoping to be bashed for it.
Curiosity gets the better of me sometimes

I realise how wacky it seems to think it would be true, and I'm not for one second saying I do think that,... but wanted to see what others thought.
Thanks again

link   
As usual we will have the believers and the non-believers.

My 2 cents worth is chemtrails are real.

link   

Originally posted by felonius

Originally posted by matrix12
even the news admits
they exist!!!

the news had lab results tested!!! so confirmed.

edit on 16-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

Nice find! Star for you!!!!

Regardless of "the who" involved, if it exists then it exists!

Expect a knock on your door tonight. Do a Mel Gibson and put a bottle on the door knob

Hint - look at that KSLA video again. And go to the 1 minute mark - you fell for shoddy reporting, because what is listed on that lab report is not what they reporter said. The lab report clearly and plainly lists 68.8 parts per BILLION, not 6.8 parts per million. And barium does occur in naturally, this idea that it can only appear from airplanes releasing it, is chemmie urban legend.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

i would love to see some examples of naturally occurring barium, aluminum, and strontium, in the levels detected by the researchers.

hell, ill settle for 1/10 the levels detected.

and what i would love even more, is an explanation on why they occur together every single time in almost identical ratios.
edit on 17-1-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join