It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 17
278
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot
 


It's also worth noting that the interviewee describes collection of his sample in an uncontrolled environment, which is also the response from the lab report. I am familiar with environmental monitoring of particulate chemicals and it's very difficult for this reason.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Illuminizard because: Rephrase

edit on 17-1-2011 by Illuminizard because: Haven't had enough coffee yet, apparently.




posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
The U-2 spyplane must have antifreeze mixed with it's jetfuel so it doesn't freeze when they are flying at the edge of space. JPTS is what they call it. We've been breathing that antifreeze for decades.

The B-2 bomber pumps acid out into it's exhaust to hide is vapor trail. You've been breathing that for quite a few years as well.

I have a friend that pumps poo from airplanes for a living. He said servicing the CIA's DC-10's shuttling GI's around there is a brownish oil running from the tail engine all the way down the fuselage. Apparently he got some of it on his arm while he was trying to pump out the crapper in the rear and immediately he had a chemical burn on his arm. He said the substance wasn't hot, to do the burning.

Find somebody that pumps the poo from those planes in question and see what YOU can find out. Engine oil doesn't cause chemical burns.....

They are dumping MANY substances in the atmosphere and have been for DECADES.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I think that this video itself raises another very interesting point as it relates to all conspiracy movements, and that is simply this:

THERE IS NO CREDENTIAL GREAT ENOUGH!

One would think that a former FBI Chief of 3 major posts would carry some weight, but nope, he'll get lumped in with all the crazies. The former head of all the Army's Strategic Intelligence World-Wide, Major General Albert Stubblebine III (I'll include a link) goes on record about 9/11, and does everyone stop and listen and say, "whoooa, this is serious, this guy is in the know and we need to listen and print this and put him on the news." Nope, he just gets lumped in with the crazies (the only thing worse than being a crazy, by the way, is being old...old is just wrong from the moment they wake up in the morning).

I actually think that Obama himself could call a press conference and say, "My conscience can't take it anymore, here's the truth of all things..." And go on to talk about all the secrets of this world, and somehow he would be discredited, and we would all just be-bop along with the next guy or gal they put up there. It can get a little overwhelming because who among us is going to build such credibility. Answer...none of us. So if these men have, essentially, no real voice in geo-politics as they try to enlighten the masses, what then of us? How do we "unmarginalize" ourselves?




posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker
reply to post by firepilot
 


i would love to see some examples of naturally occurring barium, aluminum, and strontium, in the levels detected by the researchers.

hell, ill settle for 1/10 the levels detected.

and what i would love even more, is an explanation on why they occur together every single time in almost identical ratios.
edit on 17-1-2011 by RelentlessLurker because: (no reason given)


Of course they are naturally occuring, since they are often MINED. Again, this idea that somehow metals should not be naturally occuring, its complete bunk and utter junk science that some of you fall for.

Aluminum make up 8 percent of the weight of the earths surface as aluminum ore., 3rd most common element.

Barium - well for supposedly it should not be out in nature, 6,000,000 tons (12 billion pound) of it are mined yearly. Estimated reserves yet to be mined - 450,000,000 tons.

Strontium - 15th most abundant element in nature, and used in vitamin supplements for osteoporosis. Also used very heavy by sugar beet industry in refining sugar. Also forms of it are commonly used in toothpaste too.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius
 


Many chemical bi-products of aircraft evaporate or incinerate before reaching the earth, with a caveat that it's possible that some do not, and it's definitely possible to engineer methods for chemicals to make it "safely" to the ground. If vehicle exhaust bi-products interest you, take a look at the toxic chemicals you can find in automobile exhaust...



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
The U-2 spyplane must have antifreeze mixed with it's jetfuel so it doesn't freeze when they are flying at the edge of space. JPTS is what they call it. We've been breathing that antifreeze for decades.

The B-2 bomber pumps acid out into it's exhaust to hide is vapor trail. You've been breathing that for quite a few years as well.

I have a friend that pumps poo from airplanes for a living. He said servicing the CIA's DC-10's shuttling GI's around there is a brownish oil running from the tail engine all the way down the fuselage. Apparently he got some of it on his arm while he was trying to pump out the crapper in the rear and immediately he had a chemical burn on his arm. He said the substance wasn't hot, to do the burning.

Find somebody that pumps the poo from those planes in question and see what YOU can find out. Engine oil doesn't cause chemical burns.....

They are dumping MANY substances in the atmosphere and have been for DECADES.


B-2s stopped using the injection into the exhaust, precisely because it was so corrosive.
CIA DC-10s? Oh come on.. There are hardly any of those left in the US flying at all, where are these supposed CIA DC_10s flying out of? And flying troops around? CIA does not fly the army around. The Army uses the USAF, and also charters airlines to fly troops.

Its probably actually warmer at the where the U-2 can fly at 80,000 ft, than it is at 35,000 ft. Its actually not something that many people realize, how the stratosphere starts to warm with altitude.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by Seagle


Still waiting for someone to tell me that this video of a weather modification operation carried out by Weather Mod Inc planes are just contrails?


Because, their small general aviation type planes, and are CLOUD seeding. You are showing pictures of blue skies, and I hope you know that blue skies are not the same thing as rain/snow storm. This is obvious to most people, but not chemmies.

Most of their planes they use, are Piper Senecas and Cessna 340s. Want to tell us how a plane that weighs about as much as a car or truck, and that carries some silver iodide flares on the wings. supposedly is up there cruising around in the stratosphere in blue skies making massive trails, then that plane is not far from gross weight with two pilots and full of fuel.

Oh and BTW, they only have at most 4 airplanes operating over the winter, most in California on winter snowpack contracts. Those cloud seeding planes can not even get high enough to do what you think they do, and winter cloud seeding is done often around 9-12k feet.

Its obvious, if you are linking to videos of blue sky contracts from large aircraft up in the stratosphere, and you confuse that for winter cloud seeding with small planes inside snowstorms, you are rather confused.


What are you rambling on about now Firepilot. You are the master of nonsense and its the same nonsense over and over again trying to prove that you know the names of airplanes. Who Cares!!!!!!

Two days ago your argument was that a 747 can dump water in 10 secs so how can a little plane create such long trails which is the most rediculous statement I've ever seen on this subject. Do you think a gas or dry ice requires a massive load? What you need to understand is that nobody really cares about the plane or even whether these chemicals that they use in cloud seeding make visible trails for that matter. The problem here is not the plane or the visibility of the trail, its the fact that they do dump chemicals from planes and they are doing it all over the world. Is that difficult for you to comprehend?

Does it not bother you that on one hand we are told that Carbon Dioxide is warming the planet and we are need to pay extra for cleaner energy whilst at the same time Governments of 50 countries are dumping massive amounts of pure Carbon Dioxide directly into the atmosphere as part of cloud seeding? To counter this they are dumping massive amounts of iron into the ocean to promote iron fertilisation which is causing massive algae blooms.

You mention 'some silver iodide flares on the wings' like it is a non issue. Silver Iodide is hazardous substance that can cause myopathy and mess with your lymph glands. But the real problem being discovered is that it is not being broken down by UV as quickly as expected and instead is sitting on crops and plants making them prone to freezing quickly. It is then evaporating back into the atmosphere and we are seeing an accumulating effect of these ongoing cloud seeding operations that is causing chaos around the world.

I don't care whether you believe in chemtrails or not, they are really just a distracting issue from the mounting problem of the salt, Carbon Dioxide, Silver Iodidie and many other chemicals that are being pumped into the atmosphere from every corner of the globe by Greedy Corporations, Governments and Insurance companies. From your comment about silver iodide flares you obviously know they exists yet all your concerned about is the size of the plane.

I can assure you that the companies like Weather Modification Inc who have invested hundreds of millions of dollars in their fleet of aircraft specifically for this purpose have a much better idea than you do as to their suitability.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminizard
reply to post by firepilot
 


It's also worth noting that the interviewee describes collection of his sample in an uncontrolled environment, which is also the response from the lab report. I am familiar with environmental monitoring of particulate chemicals and it's very difficult for this reason.
edit on 17-1-2011 by Illuminizard because: Rephrase

edit on 17-1-2011 by Illuminizard because: Haven't had enough coffee yet, apparently.


Yeah, its just amazing how chemtrailers think if you put a bowl of water out, and get it tested later on, than any impurities are automatically from aviation and not from ground level air pollution and dust.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
Does anyone know what happens to the Barium in fireworks once they have gone off? Im trying to find out online but not having much luck.

I'm just trying to think of any sensible reasons why Barium would be in the air...



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LogicalThinker88
 


To really understand why you would be collecting a specific agent or substance out of the environment you have to be able to study that environment. The location of the sample and the surrounding area would need to be under close scrutiny for a long period of time. It's a very meticulous task.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seagle


What are you rambling on about now Firepilot. You are the master of nonsense and its the same nonsense over and over again trying to prove that you know the names of airplanes. Who Cares!!!!!!

Two days ago your argument was that a 747 can dump water in 10 secs so how can a little plane create such long trails which is the most rediculous statement I've ever seen on this subject. Do you think a gas or dry ice requires a massive load? What you need to understand is that nobody really cares about the plane or even whether these chemicals that they use in cloud seeding make visible trails for that matter. The problem here is not the plane or the visibility of the trail, its the fact that they do dump chemicals from planes and they are doing it all over the world. Is that difficult for you to comprehend?

Does it not bother you that on one hand we are told that Carbon Dioxide is warming the planet and we are need to pay extra for cleaner energy whilst at the same time Governments of 50 countries are dumping massive amounts of pure Carbon Dioxide directly into the atmosphere as part of cloud seeding? To counter this they are dumping massive amounts of iron into the ocean to promote iron fertilisation which is causing massive algae blooms.

You mention 'some silver iodide flares on the wings' like it is a non issue. Silver Iodide is hazardous substance that can cause myopathy and mess with your lymph glands. But the real problem being discovered is that it is not being broken down by UV as quickly as expected and instead is sitting on crops and plants making them prone to freezing quickly. It is then evaporating back into the atmosphere and we are seeing an accumulating effect of these ongoing cloud seeding operations that is causing chaos around the world.

I don't care whether you believe in chemtrails or not, they are really just a distracting issue from the mounting problem of the salt, Carbon Dioxide, Silver Iodidie and many other chemicals that are being pumped into the atmosphere from every corner of the globe by Greedy Corporations, Governments and Insurance companies. From your comment about silver iodide flares you obviously know they exists yet all your concerned about is the size of the plane.

I can assure you that the companies like Weather Modification Inc who have invested hundreds of millions of dollars in their fleet of aircraft specifically for this purpose have a much better idea than you do as to their suitability.


It patently obvious that you do not have the slightest idea what you are talking about. WMI has hundreds of milions of dollars of aircraft? That would be news to them., most of their airplane are twin engine Piper Senecas and Cessna 340s, that are 25-35 years old. They have some small turboprops that are generally 20-30 years old. Hundreds of milions of dollars? For a small number of seasonal cloud seeding projects that do not pay all that well for them? Admit it, you totally made up that figure of hundreds of millions of dollars.

And yes, if a 747 filled with water makes a trail for 20 seconds and is gone fast, then how is it than a small twin engine plane that weights about the same as a car and can actually carry less, can somehow make a huge trail across the clear blue sky, especiallly when they are used inside of storms. You completely mislead people about WMI, their airplanes and cloud seeding, time and time again.

There is such a low amount of silver iodide used, and its over a large area. And no, there are not all these huge effects of silver iodide, scientists, the EPA and environmental companies have actually studied it. And you know its actually used as an antiseptic? hmmmm



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by LogicalThinker88
Does anyone know what happens to the Barium in fireworks once they have gone off? Im trying to find out online but not having much luck.

I'm just trying to think of any sensible reasons why Barium would be in the air...


Dust and emissions from coal fired power plants.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminizard
reply to post by LogicalThinker88
 


To really understand why you would be collecting a specific agent or substance out of the environment you have to be able to study that environment. The location of the sample and the surrounding area would need to be under close scrutiny for a long period of time. It's a very meticulous task.


Entirely correct, in gathering samples, there has to be a chain of custody and lots of precautions to ensure no contamination from outside sources. The idea that putting a bowl of water out and that testing it, rules out anything but aviation point source emissions, is silly beyond belief.

Someday chemtrailers will have to come to terms with the fact that low level air quality is better now than it was 40 years ago.
edit on 17-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot
 


That would be a starting point, but microclimates/macroclimates, weather events, the existence of other agents, physical properties, geographical properties, etc, all play a part in which direction that stuff goes. The equipment used in research labs can find very small particulate traces. If the lab results were talking about ppb instead of ppm, it's very precise equipment and would lead me to believe it's a bi-product of a nearby source.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminizard
reply to post by firepilot
 


That would be a starting point, but microclimates/macroclimates, weather events, the existence of other agents, physical properties, geographical properties, etc, all play a part in which direction that stuff goes. The equipment used in research labs can find very small particulate traces. If the lab results were talking about ppb instead of ppm, it's very precise equipment and would lead me to believe it's a bi-product of a nearby source.


Correct again..Did you see that KSLA lab report that someone linked to as that the broadcaster totally gets wrong the amount, when you can plainly see on the lab report they were talking about PPB and not PPM? I have not understood why not a single chemtailer picks up on it, or even cares.

You would find this extremely amusing, Arizona Skywatch claims that their air there in Phoenix tested at 39000 ppm of Aluminum, and 17000 ppm of Iron...IN THE AIR??? . Complete junk science..I suspect it would not take you long to figure out what is so ridiculous about it.

d1027732.mydomainwebhost.com...
edit on 17-1-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
well i respect the skeptics opinion, but i dont have to agree with it, i know the patterns ive seen in the sky are none the least very odd, to say these are all contrails is actually believable, but when a goverment actually admits to spraying their public with aerosols and doing tests, together with these odd X and tic tac toe patterns, and these planes having the ability to start and stop their contrail flow at will makes me very suspect of some of these odd pattern contrails to actually be real chemical spray trails, that is also actually very believable. so yes i believe some are contrails and yes some are chemtrails, but to say that all of these are contrails or all of these are chemtrails is just absurd, and to state either would make me lose value of your opinion. its obvious, and no matter how much aviation knowledge you think you have, its pretty darn easy to tell the difference when 2 high altitude planes are flying in the same vicinity, and one is leaving a contrail that fades after 5 to 10 seconds and the second plane is leaving a large plume thats just hangs there all day and spreads making a once sunny day with blue skies all overcast. so the debate is over for me, i beleive yes there is some chemical spraying being done, now what their for is the question, are they for weather modification, experiments, ozone repair, harp tech, radar imaging, are they dangerous to the public, is there malicous intent, these are the questions we should be asking, not bickering about whos smarter, or there is or isnt chemtrails, i think when a goverment admits they decieved their public and sprayed them unkowingly makes it pretty probable that something similar is going on here also, especially with the weird patterns they are flying in (as if they mean to cover a large area) which is very similar to the patterns that were being used to spray the UK. now as far as this Ted Gunderson guy goes, i know nothing of him, but the first tactic to discredit a whistleblower is character assinination, so its not that hard to beleive, especially if your not some egomaniac trying to make others appear dumb for the benifit of making yourself feel smart. remember two heads are better then one, so really skeptics and beleivers need to work together not against each other, thats the only way to get to the truth of the matter



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by dplum517
 


Shouldn't you be in school? All I see from you is disrespect and insults.. All you have on your side is a nasty temper - poor attitude - AND assumptions.

You really should grow up! Your acting like a child.

I definitely think that conspiracy theorists have a hard time differentiating between Contrails and Chemtrails.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot
 


You are the person trying to mislead. Are you saying silver iodide is safe because it has a use as an antispetic? Is everything with a medicinal purpose safe? Hardly.

Lets see what the experts think -



The Office of Environment, Health and Safety, UC Berkeley, rates silver iodide as a Class C, non-soluble, inorganic, hazardous chemical that pollutes water and soil.(8) It has been found to be highly toxic to fish, livestock and humans.(6,7,8,9) Numerous medical articles demonstrate that humans absorb silver iodide through the lungs, nose, skin, and GI tract.(7,8,9) Mild toxicity can cause GI irritation, renal and pulmonary lesions, and mild argyria (blue or black discoloration of the skin). Severe toxicity can result in hemorrhagic gastroenteritis, shock, enlarged heart, severe argyria, and death by respiratory depression.(8)





Moreover, a key manufacturer of silver iodide for weather modification, Deepwater Chemicals, warns of potential health effects of silver iodide in their Material Safety Data Sheet as follows: Chronic Exposure/Target Organs: Chronic ingestion of iodides may produce “iodism”, which may be manifested by skin rash, running nose, headache and irritation of the mucous membranes. Weakness, anemia, loss of weight and general depression may also occur. Chronic inhalation or ingestion may cause argyria characterized by blue-gray discoloration of the eyes, skin and mucous membranes. Chronic skin contact may cause permanent discoloration of the skin.(10) Under the guidelines of the Clean Water Act by the EPA, silver iodide is considered a hazardous substance, a priority pollutant, and as a toxic pollutant.(10) Some industries have learned this all too well.


Thats right, even the companies spraying are now either directly warning of the dangers or being very careful in their language regarding the safety of all the chemicals they spray in their virtual unregulated industry.

But who cares, how about we just keep talking about the important stuff like the size of planes hey firepilot.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by firepilot
 


I've been to Phoenix and I don't recall having died 20,000 times. That would be my first inclination of doubt towards the data available on those charts.

It may be valid data though, but taken way out of context. Just like Patent US3899144, Powder Contrail Generator, which is typically quoted as chemtrail evidence without the "Background" paragraph.



posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wildeagle
reply to post by weedwhacker
 


Hi weedwhacker,
Thanks for your reply. I wouldn't say significant, but intrigued me, because I never heard of this before.

I was hoping to get other opinions here, because it ties into the thread a little... I was not hoping to be bashed for it.
Curiosity gets the better of me sometimes


I realise how wacky it seems to think it would be true, and I'm not for one second saying I do think that,... but wanted to see what others thought.
Thanks again


Ignore him, I presume him, it's just weedwhacker he likes to belittle and bash people, I wonder why sometimes but not for long, who cares about him, his motivations or his thoughts.



new topics

top topics



 
278
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

log in

join