It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Please present the facts. I'm interested in this subject and not enough data (and what appears to be invalid standards of measurement) is presented to make a conclusion..

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

remember what the Joker did in the 1st Batman movie? a chemical in one product another in another product,repeat as needed when the products are used in combination your dead accumulative-synergistic-compartmentalized toxin.

this isn't mustard gas, VX, sarin whatever, silly.
people aren't dropping dead in droves obviously.
yet.

protective gear? when nobody knows what is being sprayed?

HELLLOOOO?!?!!? why do you think it's called chemtrail conspiracy?

but noooo... just knock people who are being proactive, taking no chances.

will repeat my own take on what is being sprayed:
toxic/bio-medical/chemichal waste disposal

what do you DU artillery and ammo is?
nuclear waste disposal/ dump it in somebody else s backyard.
similar method/same attitude

I will repeat to all the pilots:
you just
didn't get to fly a chemtrail plane/flight...
you aren't in on the racket. or are you?

also it's not mixed with the fuel that would be crazy and could mess up the engine. hell, throw a penny into a working jet engine, but i digress, it's supposed to be aerosolized through special nozzles.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This guy offers no evidence, and his words are taken as the word of God himself here by gullible believers.

Impressive.

Especially when some news media outlets have said that JLL believed in chemtrails too.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Thepreye

You misunderstand:

....can't say I've noticed any aggrandisement or self interested agendas being pushed by any of my fellow posters....

I referred to the garbage being displayed at the numerous "chemtrail" websites....that spread disinformation, untrue information (lies) and propagandize for THEIR benefit. Fellow ATS members (and many others) have been duped, taken in, fooled by these people, on these websites.

Education to the science is key. Not all have the experience to properly evaluate ALL the claims. And, that is why it's important to explain how illogical, implausible and flat out wrong the majority of "chemtrail photos" are.

The Web is replete, also, with photos of alleged "chemtrail" airplanes....ALL hoaxed. Either due to ignorance on the part of the "chemtrail" website master, or due to intentional deception.

"confirmation bias"....(did I link that in this thread yet??).

Discerning the difference, also, between a commercial jet, making contrails that form (in every case) directly behind the engines....and the concepts (misunderstood, as they are) of low-altitude types of "weather modification" --- which is really more commonly called cloud "seeding" (to induce precipitation in already-existing clouds) is at the crux of confusion and obfuscation, too.

Finally, the fairly recent notion of "Global Warming" (or, climate change) and the undeniable ongoing strategizing and theory development for potential remedies.....ideas, still.....NOT implemented....being discussed has caused a "panic" in the "chemtrail community" of believers....falsely equating these ideas with the sense that they are already in action. It is untrue.

Because, and such activity would be HUGE, and very noticeable....to many eyes, since so much preparation and operations would have to be conducted on the ground. Airplanes MUST land, be serviced, and then takeoff again. This would be noticed....and the people involved (for there would be a large manpower force) would talk about it. It is TOO huge to remain a "secret". And, any such plans (if decided on) will be mutually agreed upon by International accord, and implemented likely with International co-operation.

edit on 17 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminizard

Please present the facts. I'm interested in this subject and not enough data (and what appears to be invalid standards of measurement) is presented to make a conclusion..

You know that would involve an investment of my time, because I haven't compiled a dossier on it - so it would involve going to various sites, finding the info and putting it into a post here on ATS. I'm quite sure you're capable of doing all that yourself, and then evaluating your findings.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
reply to post by Thepreye

You misunderstand:

....can't say I've noticed any aggrandisement or self interested agendas being pushed by any of my fellow posters....

I referred to the garbage being displayed at the numerous "chemtrail" websites....that spread disinformation, untrue information (lies) and propagandize for THEIR benefit. Fellow ATS members (and many others) have been duped, taken in, fooled by these people, on these websites.

Education to the science is key. Not all have the experience to properly evaluate ALL the claims. And, that is why it's important to explain how illogical, implausible and flat out wrong the majority of "chemtrail photos" are.

The Web is replete, also, with photos of alleged "chemtrail" airplanes....ALL hoaxed. Either due to ignorance on the part of the "chemtrail" website master, or due to intentional deception.

"confirmation bias"....(did I link that in this thread yet??).

Discerning the difference, also, between a commercial jet, making contrails that form (in every case) directly behind the engines....and the concepts (misunderstood, as they are) of low-altitude types of "weather modification" --- which is really more commonly called cloud "seeding" (to induce precipitation in already-existing clouds) is at the crux of confusion and obfuscation, too.

Finally, the fairly recent notion of "Global Warming" (or, climate change) and the undeniable ongoing strategizing and theory development for potential remedies.....ideas, still.....NOT implemented....being discussed has caused a "panic" in the "chemtrail community" of believers....falsely equating these ideas with the sense that they are already in action. It is untrue.

Because, and such activity would be HUGE, and very noticeable....to many eyes, since so much preparation and operations would have to be conducted on the ground. Airplanes MUST land, be serviced, and then takeoff again. This would be noticed....and the people involved (for there would be a large manpower force) would talk about it. It is TOO huge to remain a "secret". And, any such plans (if decided on) will be mutually agreed upon by International accord, and implemented likely with International co-operation.

edit on 17 January 2011 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

So many allegations against information presented on various sites - no evidence to prove your case. So much anger against those who have a different opinion than yours.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   

Understandable. I have done some preliminary searches based on what data I have available in the part of the report that I've seen and I haven't found the empirical aspects of the experiment. I'll research more and present you with any questions I may have, provided it does not require an exorbitant investment of time on your behalf.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Greetings Nano-Digi-Friend,

ithink Jesus said something about that too...

Jesus said, "Know what is in front of your face, and what is hidden from you will be disclosed to you.

For there is nothing hidden that will not be revealed. [And there is nothing buried that will not be raised.]"

Mr X+x= clue

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by Illuminizard
reply to post by firepilot

I've been to Phoenix and I don't recall having died 20,000 times. That would be my first inclination of doubt towards the data available on those charts.

It may be valid data though, but taken way out of context. Just like Patent US3899144, Powder Contrail Generator, which is typically quoted as chemtrail evidence without the "Background" paragraph.

What they did was test was basically gather dust from a air filter system in a house, and then just because it was stuff filtered out of the air, they assumed that if their dust sample tested at 39000 ppm of aluminum (probably naturally occuring aluminum oxide), then that the air is 39000 ppm too.

Like I said, total junk science.

Total junk argument based on no knowledge of the real situation or the facts.

Really. So are you supporting the idea that the air in Phoenix is 39000 ppm of Aluminum as Arizona Skywatch claims?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
What about "Nano-Smart-Dust" we must take this into account... forget what you read on the Matrix about it... let's clear the chem-air and start fresh... Conspiracy Warriors unite
.. what do we know about "bio-Ai"

Mr X-Planet-MJ-12

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
The United Nations bans chemtrails - so they must be banning something that doesn't exist!

foodfreedom.wordpress.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

edit on 17-1-2011 by Thepreye because: completely wrong post total removal the only remedy.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminizard

Ditto... because I like Reptilians

What about "Nano-Smart-Dust" we must take this into account... forget what you read on the Matrix about it... let's clear the chem-air and start fresh... Conspiracy Warriors unite.. what do we know about "bio-Ai"... NOW BREATH

Mr X-Planet-MJ-12

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by S3ns1bl3
Guys can I just say something.

For a site thats "open" and full of "free minded" "non brainwshed" people, its amazing how quickly these threads turn into a "Fox News pundit show down".

We have the "debunkers" with the typical one line answers, who then attack people for example "what have you done to protect yourself" and then you have the beleivers wasting their time & energy on them and why thye think what they think, accusations and blah, blah, blah, and as usual the actual subject matter takes a back seat to grandstanding and one up man ship!! one upman ship? oneup manship? Whatever!

If you dont beleive it, fine, to an extent, I DONT BELEIVE the video in the OP, however given the fact I only started looking into this about an hour ago and HAVE FOUND EVIDENCE, that would sugguest there may be something to this, perhaps not in america, but in the UK we can be certain that it HAS happened.

So could we maybe discuss the TOPIC at hand and not each other? right now you are just acting like the very people you claim to despise, just thought Id point that out! (it does my HEAD IN!).

Cheers,

S
edit on 17-1-2011 by S3ns1bl3 because: spelling

edit on 17-1-2011 by S3ns1bl3
because: more spelling

indeed to many ad hominems going on here
some from people who should know better/have been here awhile now
lot's of folks under the nazis heard about the camps but didn't beleive till they wound up in one.

I suspect by some of the vehement replies here that its all to do with comfort zones you feel weak/disempowered/unable to do anything so you block it out.

369 replies last i checked, most this fighting and IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!! IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!! NONONONONO!!!! responses

I for one proposed an experiment/possible protection/solution
but very little feedback

oh well....

Yo!!! wcitizen 180 flags and 369 replies last i checked

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
The United Nations bans chemtrails - so they must be banning something that doesn't exist!

foodfreedom.wordpress.com...

From the article:
"The unusually strong consensus decision builds on the 2008 moratorium on ocean fertilization. That agreement, negotiated at COP 9 in Bonn, put the brakes on a litany of failed “experiments” – both public and private – to sequester atmospheric carbon dioxide in the oceans’ depths by spreading nutrients on the sea surface. Since then, attention has turned to a range of futuristic proposals to block a percentage of solar radiation via large-scale interventions in the atmosphere, stratosphere and outer space that would alter global temperatures and precipitation patterns."

Anything conceivable as a "chemtrail" is referred to in the future tense, not as something currently in place. This is a cease & desist order for oceanic bio-engineering with the caveat that future attempts at doing the same to the sky should not be attempted.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Illuminizard

Location co-ordinates, times, dates, descriptions of when these planes are visible and double checked with airspace / radar / airforce etc double checked and cross referenced would be a way of determining at least, the amount and type of information given by aforementioned sources.

If this was done en masse, who and what would be more easier to establish.

Perhaps is anyone knows of any worthwhile site that adds, covers and checks the data.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LogicalThinker88

don't forget poisoning of morning glory seeds
so those damn trippers cant make homemade '___'

i once knew a a guy in the army just a private but in a conversation about AIDS

he mentioned that he'd heard from a superior that a vaccine/cure existed but was being held back because people would just go back to free love/casual sex.
he says this with a straight face.[obviously drank the morality/holier than thou-flavored koolaid]

suppose this were true all those dead because of of a sick need to control your naughty bits.

very sick people indeed.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
If you were alive and observant 15-20 years ago(actually a lot more recent), you would remember that there were NO lingering trails at all.NONE! Whatever is in the sky (contrail,chemtrail, whatever you want to call it) was not there before! The trails that used to come out of planes used to always disappear!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by CONSPIRACYWARRIOR

And you're alright in my book, Conspiracy Warrior

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by SickSkin
If you were alive and observant 15-20 years ago(actually a lot more recent), you would remember that there were NO lingering trails at all.NONE! Whatever is in the sky (contrail,chemtrail, whatever you want to call it) was not there before! The trails that used to come out of planes used to always disappear!

Yes there certainly were. A chemtrail website told you that there were none, so you believe it without questioning it.

Lingering persistent contrails have been around as long as airplanes could get up to those kinds of frigid altitudes. Bomber crews in WW2 returning to the UK even described flying through their own cirrus they created on the way to German targets.

Airline pilots who have been flying for 30 years havent noticed anything different, and they spend a more time looking outside than anyone else.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join