It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Former FBI Chief Ted Gunderson Says Chemtrail Death Dumps Must Be Stopped

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrAnnunaki
reply to post by TribeOfManyColours

what can we do? if they see we are talking about it wouldn`t you think they make it more secret from us?

its only talk here on ats, no action, NO im not talking about loughnner shootings action ><

truth will not set us free just make us look foolish

I agree with your statement above,but...

Then what's life's purpose?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
this is 101 psyops. when attacking the message doesn't work - start attacking the messenger.

Chemtrails are real, your belief is not required.

In no way is Ted Gunderson saying that Chemtrail planes only exsisit in Nebraska and Oklahoma. He is saying that is where he saw this type of aircraft personally.

I have personally seen this type of aircraft in Airway Heights, WA. The air base just outside of Spokane, WA.

A former head of the FBI has much more detailed information than any of us.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:27 AM
link   

The way I see it, there's no need for fighting.....you both have valid points. Both ingestions are equally as destructive as the other. We should all write to Congress and send them this link, but don't send it from ATS, send it from it's original source. Sending it from ATS will prove only to demonize ATS further, even if it's correct information.

Im not fighting lol

I agree, well said!

Members witnessing these chem trails SHOULD be proactive, contact their local representative, air quality control authorities

When groups of people claimed they're being sprayed on regulary with toxic chemicals which is harmful to their health and well being who in their own way produce limited evidence supporting these claims....when they're called on ... this is what happens.... excuses... total complaceny... reactionary

Instead of thanks for the information, my god we arent protecting ourselves! What can we do? What should we be doing? How can we find out hard core information, that isnt based on hearsay?

Until then....
Threads will continue more and more threads about chem trails, not one of them productive, not one is offering protective information... just more and more fear mongering "they're poisoning us"

No posts or information about protection!
No posts where members should go for testing air quality or who to talk to with authority

Is this forum Deny Ignorance or is this forum more about further disempowering people?

Empowering: "I should do whatever possible and protect myself and my family, we're breathing this stuff, this stuff is being absorbed by our skin"

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Guys can I just say something.

For a site thats "open" and full of "free minded" "non brainwshed" people, its amazing how quickly these threads turn into a "Fox News pundit show down".

We have the "debunkers" with the typical one line answers, who then attack people for example "what have you done to protect yourself" and then you have the beleivers wasting their time & energy on them and why thye think what they think, accusations and blah, blah, blah, and as usual the actual subject matter takes a back seat to grandstanding and one up man ship!! one upman ship? oneup manship? Whatever!

If you dont beleive it, fine, to an extent, I DONT BELEIVE the video in the OP, however given the fact I only started looking into this about an hour ago and HAVE FOUND EVIDENCE, that would sugguest there may be something to this, perhaps not in america, but in the UK we can be certain that it HAS happened.

So could we maybe discuss the TOPIC at hand and not each other? right now you are just acting like the very people you claim to despise, just thought Id point that out! (it does my HEAD IN!).

Cheers,

S
edit on 17-1-2011 by S3ns1bl3 because: spelling

edit on 17-1-2011 by S3ns1bl3 because: more spelling

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:34 AM
link   

what can we do? if they see we are talking about it wouldn`t you think they make it more secret from us?

Are you claiming the US Government is acting like the Chinese Government, Iranian Government and Former Soviet Union and any other opressive regime?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by S3ns1bl3
Guys can I just say something.

For a site thats "open" and full of "free minded" "non brainwshed" people, its amazing how quickly these threads turn into a "Fox News pundit show down".

We have the "debunkers" with the typical one line answers, who then attack people for example "what have you done to protect yourself" and then you have the beleivers wasting their time & energy on them and why thye think what they think, accusations and blah, blah, blah, and as usual the actual subject matter takes a back seat to grandstanding and one up man ship!! one upman ship? oneup manship? Whatever!

If you dont beleive it, fine, to an extent, I DONT BELEIVE the video in the OP, however given the fact I only started looking into this about an hour ago and HAVE FOUND EVIDENCE, that would sugguest there may be something to this, perhaps not in america, but in the UK we can be certain that is HAS happened.

So could be maybe discuss the TOPIC at hand and not each other? right now you are just acting like the very people you claim to despise, just thought Id point that out! (it does my HEAD IN!).

Cheers,

This site is about denying ignorance, dont forget that

Denying ignorance would also include protecting ones family, protecting ones health and well being, especially if you believe you are being sprayed on regularly with chemicals harming your health and well being!

Deny Ignorance!

Ignorance = believing you are being poisoned almost daily but not doing anything to protect your health and well being or your family members, your children health and well being

OWN IT!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
Here is a video from a few years ago showing Ted Gunderson lending his extensive knowledge of cults and satanic matters on the Geraldo Rivera Show.

In the video you will find sitting next to Ted Gunderson is Michael Aquino, head of the Satanic Temple of Set, aka CIA lieutenant colonel Aquino, aka General Aquino, aka chief chump of mind control... These freaks seem to know each other

The US is the land of the Tall Tale and these con men are making a meal of it. Ted Gunderson has been coming out with terrible claims for years but never provides evidence or take the information to the police. Now he is making claims of genocide of the American people by the American government!

edit on 17-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: typo

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   
For anyone who thinks that the powers at be could not be capable of such disgusting acts, I urge you you read the following links:

Prohibition of Alcohol 1920-1933 - www.slate.com...

'Moth control' - www.naturalnews.com...

Operation Bacterium - www.highbeam.com...

If those sources aren't 'credible' enough for you, then please do google the above events yourself.

This is very real indeed, people need to wake up and realise that the government will, and currently do, do anything they bloody well like.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Ellen15

And who said I beleive that? Do you know the difference between Deny & Embrace? I think you should look that up.

This shows you havent read any of my previous posts, Whats the saying we have for that again?

Deny Ignorance!

Ignorance Denied!
edit on 17-1-2011 by S3ns1bl3 because: spelling

edit on 17-1-2011 by S3ns1bl3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   
CHAPTER 32—CHEMICAL AND BIOLOGICAL WARFARE PROGRAM
www.law.cornell.edu...: 02:54%202010

"Strange skies"
imageevent.com...

Two good additions for the files!

www.law.cornell.edu...
edit on 17-1-2011 by On the Edge because: Make that "three" additions!

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
I am sure I will be labeled a Shill, disinformation agent, or worse, but seriously, his proof of this is he SAW some planes and some chemtrails in the sky. I bet he can link to some pictures as well. Do a bit of history research on this guy before you run out and buy your gas mask. And please think for a minute. Did the chemtrail operation start in January of 2011? You people have been talking about these things for years now. Why have the mass die off just started?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by S3ns1bl3

My posts are generally geared for those who believe:

(i) Chem trails are real
(ii) Chem trails are toxic and poisoning/culling the population
(iii) Those who claim they witness chem trail spraying in their area and surrounding area on a regular base

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

dont think we ever know

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15

Are you claiming the US Government is acting like the Chinese Government, Iranian Government and Former Soviet Union and any other opressive regime?

?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
The guy seems to have opnions but no proof. Just like a true chemtrailer. 8 planes to chemtrail the whole world??? Oh well humorus read anyway

I do not believe he said only these planes do the spraying. He said he knew of these particular planes. Back in the 1990's I talked about the black helicopters harassing various people. I even told the people who flew them, the 160th Nightstalkers. I had pictures of them, and knew of people who had them fly less than 200 ft above their property! Guess what? The same people who insisted there were no black helicopters used by our government are the same ones who say there are no chem trail planes. I know the difference between a contrail and a chem trail.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

dont think we ever know

Do you want to know?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by TribeOfManyColours

dont think we ever know

Do you want to know?

pm me !" lol

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:08 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I wouldn't call you a dis-info agent, but I would suggest you read up on previous government programs that are historically true, and that may potentially open your mind to the possibility.

As for the mass die off's personally I do not believe these are related, as they have been so wide spread. However from a common sense point of view, who's to say that a new chemical is/was being tested, previously untested, which could cause such events to occur?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

I agree, theres nothing to sugguest the die off have anything to do with it. (I personally dont think they are related)

I have found information (in my previous posts) That the british government HAS sprayed chemicals onto its citizens, from what Iv read this was their versions of similar tests carrried out in the US. (im still reading, Like I said in a previous post, I have never really bothered with this, But I had a search earlier and actually found quite alot of stuff on experiments that where carried out here in the UK).

The simple fact it has been done before makes it entirely plausible it is still being done, so I would say it shouldn't be dismissed until it can be proven either way.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ellen15
reply to post by S3ns1bl3

My posts are generally geared for those who believe:

(i) Chem trails are real
(ii) Chem trails are toxic and poisoning/culling the population
(iii) Those who claim they witness chem trail spraying in their area and surrounding area on a regular base

This may be true, however you are still using the gimp media tactic of asking a questions that cannot be answered, in an attempt to put your "oppoisition" on the back foot, cheap, lowsy tactic IMO. Exactly the same as " Prove god doesnt exist".

Your asking people why they havent protected themselves against something they know little about, also you must know yourself that alot of people, probably even yourself included will not take certain steps that could protect your family against certain things "because of what the neighbours may say" And you might not agree with that, but its a FACT.

If you do not beleive this is true EXPLAIN WHY, dont try and rely on an unanswerable question to win your battles, explain why its not possible, (and just to note gas masks dont work like in the movies, you really think a hardware store gas mask stops chemical weapons? Do you think the army has a "1 filter does all" type gas mask? LOL,It doesnt work like that.) If there is something being sprayed and we dont know what it is, how do your protect against it? How can you possibly? For all we know it could be chemical to try & improve our health, or stablize our moods (more likely to make us crazy), at this point we just dont know. Its is impossible to protect against someting you know nothing about, but im sure you already know that.

My point still stands, you either use logic & facts or you use what im now going to call "Fox News Showmanship", you are not using logic & facts.

Cheers,

S

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join