It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Aliens and Earth

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdo

the reasoning behind your argument is the same reasoning behind the supporters you dont know just like you say they dont know but iw ould say given the evidence of how many people have seen grey's they do exist and there here you just havent been special enough for that type of experience if you can even call it experience more like an eye opener not everyone is going to get to see them!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by DeathDenton

i seen a grey a couple of times you have to know there coming to actually see one or have memories come back to you i knew it was coming and caught it they come when they think your asleep and not just sleeping but really really sleeping so therefor do yout hink people are just going to take pictures of them? come on!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:47 PM
link   
reply to post by swordfish

thats alot of people all over the globe making up the same things with the same descriptions...maybe its a conspiracy against non-believers
nah they exist!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Istvan

maybe they think there much to intelligent and treat us liek we treat animals that we think were much to intelligent for kinda like what come aroudn goes around dont you think!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
TheGrey, humans are the species who once were carriers of the "12 energy (12-stranded DNA)," which connected them to the universe. Humans were superbeings at one point, because they were telepathic receivers for energies and information from all over the universe. Through conscious intention, they could manifest anything and do anything.

What happened was that a certain group of extraterrestrials (gods with a lowercase g) raided the planet, fought for it in wars, and won. The "dark" extraterrestrials beat out the light-bearing extraterrestrials who had planned and designed this place as an intergalactic exchange center for information, and the concept of duality was birthed. This is all referenced in ancient Biblical texts, and in Summerian and Babylonian tablets. These beings have been called The Nephilm, The Annunaki, The Reptilians, etc. in modern history. In actuality, they were part human, and part Reptilian.

They came here because they wanted this place for many of their own reasons, one being to use human emotions as a food supply that kept them in power. They created versions of humans with a two-stranded double helix DNA system, and the remaining DNA was left intact, but it was inactive. Remember, over 98% of DNA has an unknown function. Scientists call this "junk DNA." These Reptilian beings interfere with this reality through their own dimensions in a variety of different ways, and they create emotional chaos in order to nourish and keep themselves in power. This has been the case for thousands of years.

What's happening at the moment -- through sometime around 2011-2012 -- is that the planet is going through an accelerated evolutionary phase, and our DNA is rebundling back into what it once originally was: a 12-Stranded helix system. The Reptilian energies know that after this happens, they will no longer be in control, so they are re-entering and merging back with our dimension one last time to create emotional chaos and keep people in fear. It is not a planet (Nibiru) which is going to clash with ours; it's a dimension -- the dimension where the Reptilians reside in and operate.

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

lets say that speculation becomes true! i say we get ready to fight and slaughter'em!

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Also about The Greys: they were also "downgraded" by The Reptilians, and this had a different effect on them: they were left devoid of emotion. They squared deals with the US government back in the 60s, in which they would supply technology in exchange for a "few" abductions because they wanted to try to repair their damaged DNA.

They are another multi-dimensional faction of extraterrestrials involved with this reality. I have taken certain Ayahuasca preparations given to me by the Mayan shamans when I visited Mexico a few years ago and have done heavy doses of '___', and I have actually seen them during my trips. They basically look like narrow, scrawny human dwarves with severe chemical burns and genetic deformities. They do have very large heads in relation to their bodies, and extremely narrow jaws. They are also transluscent and emit light. Some of them had heads that appeared to be shaped like an owl's head (I think they have a separate brain in each hemisphere), and other kind of looked like the creature from Hellraiser with an oval head and a Bass mouth. Very bizarre looking ETs. All of this is real; not science fiction or folktale. Hopefully, events will occur in the future that will force the governments to finally admit the truth about them.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
maybe the grey's come from the house of 418 which there was once life in this star system but has become a dieing star which would make sense for greys to be here.. just a thought

apod.nasa.gov...

[edit on 2-2-2010 by metalholic]

[edit on 2-2-2010 by metalholic]

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join