It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Aliens and Earth

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2004 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by weirdo
Point proved nobody wants to answer my questions.Guess that can only leave me to make a conclusion that l have either offended you guys with the way l right and the content or that simple questions cannot be answered as outside of writing other peoples theories you guys no jack.

Ha persistent! Weirdo, I think you already know the answer before you even ask these questions since obviously if anyone had convincing proof then this whole alien thing would be front page news. My rational side agrees with you.

A couple stories that always make me think is Lonnie Zamora of the New Mexico State Patrol who said he saw 2 little people standing outside a egg shaped UFO. I like this one since actually physical evidence was left behind and another group later confirmed seeing this UFO also.

www.nicap.dabsol.co.uk...

And another one that fascinates me are the large number of school children in Zimbabwe that saw a UFO land and saw a little man with large dark eyes. All of them had in essence the same story, were of differrent ages and different races and as far as I know none of them (62 of them) have come forward and said it was a lie (now 10 years later).

www.ufoevidence.org...

Here's more to bore you, interest you, or laugh your you know what off:

www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Jul, 12 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Hey all,

I have been thinking quite a bit about the big kahuna (reality) lately and from what I can figure is that humans cannot decide on one way for anything. I guess everybody knows that. So when I hear about how inside the circles of power (MJ 12, PL40, CIA, Navy Intel COM 12, or whatever they are now or ever) there is a disagreement about how to deal with the situation, I am not surprised. In fact, based on the human condition this seems the more plausible situation. That condition isn't sufficient, in and of itself, to say it's a truth, though. I find it interesting, though, that the people of USA are so well split on the issue like everything else (elephants and donkeys for instance). On the one hand you have scientific magazines like Discover putting out articles about how 'memory can be a very unreliable thing', and how 'traumatic issues buried deep in the unconscious being winched out by hypnosis' isn't a very realistic, and of course, not very good science. All the while making off-handed dismissals of UFO abductions. But on the other hand you have TV programs that border on the brink of disclosure. You have a fervent group of believers, and you have a strong stigma against the crazies who would take it seriously. Obviously the truth lies somewhere in between. I wish I knew what the deal exactly is. Here's my best guess....

Something has happened.
Something continues to happen.
Some people in the know have different ideas and agendas about how to deal with it.
Some real evidence is there.
Some people are working hard to hush, cover, and discredit it.
Some curious people, like ourselves, are left to sift through the pieces.

My guess is that because of certain frailties in human nature that people interested in, or addicted, to power (the acquisition and accumulation of money coupled with the ability to apply force, either overtly or covertly) may not share the ethical standards of the majority. Therefore if alien interactions are a truth, would they (inside the circle of real material power) want peace on earth, or better weapons and technologies?

My guess is the latter.

My guess is that the only EBE's interested in supplying weapons may not Earth's well-being in mind. That's just a logical deduction.

Hey, the spooks in US gov. like to give weapons to all sorts of groups. But does that ever lead to the well-being of the people involved?

It's kinda like that.

My guess is that because of the natural divisive nature of humankind, in general, this is the kind of situation natural to us...forced in a dramatic way to either sink or swim...

I think our best chance, whether or not aliens are here (them being here seems the most probable to me), is to embrace the highest nature we can individually and together, whatever that is for anyone. Simple but challenging.

That may have been a little pedantic, but that is really my two cents for what it is worth!

Peace

PNX

posted on Aug, 24 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Lets suppose they exist. Then I am going to prove you they are quite harmless in the sense that they are just observing because they have no other way to make contact.
Lets start with this: A conspiracy with humans.
Out of the question, why do they study humans by the method of abduction if they had contact with us.
Have they hurted any of us? Impossible and I can explain.
We are talking about a race which is communicating with telepathy. So the sense of individuality is in harmony with the sense of wholeness. If one suffers a lot of other do. So the sense of divide and conquer and the primitive senses of power over all that we have are not present.
I sincerely doubpt any conspiracy. We are just not ready for them.
If of course they exist. Speculations are nice and some of these might be true but they have not told us yet a hello.

PNX

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
There is a great link also I believe between the pyramids and the people you are discussing.
At the beginning of August several bends of light have appeared and the sign of the bird with tail was very strong. So their appearance in Phoenix was not a surprise.
I think that they just said a hello if of course the Phoenix incident was not sth fake. If it was not a fake then it a clear sign of their presence. Some people up above might be sweating with this but they should not. If they were sending signals to them, sth like "We are the people of earth...etc" it is in vain they already know we are the people of earth and we want peace with them. Anyway it is nice to know that someone more superior than us is watching us, makes you feel more selfaware... ;-)

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 10:24 PM
link   
To take over - Don't think so as they seem to have been here for a long time even before we had the Jet engine.

Nuclear interest - Possibly as lots of sightings near silos and tests etc.

Interstellar Zooologists - lol well maybe. (abductions, cattle mutilations, etc.)

maybe they are just space faring salesaliens with a line in second hand spacecraft.

whatever you think or believe be it good, bad or indifferent the subject creates debates arguments and lots of cash for filmmakers. The only people who know for sure won't be telling us anytime soon.

I watched the disclosure project press conference online and it made me more of a believer all those people willing to go to your congress nothing happened why?.

Not living in America i don't know maybe one of you could inform me as to why there was no enquiry or was it the greys using there abilities to make the world ignore the story.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 01:40 PM
link   
I wonder.Is it that there are more sightings around military installations,or is it simply that they have sentries posted 24 hours a day?
Do sentries have to report anything unusual? I know police no longer do.
"That is NOT what you saw!"

yeah.Who were the British sentries at Rendlesham? Is that classified?

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 02:04 PM
link   
1. there are more sightings around military bases that are documented

2. yep, of course they report anything unusual...leading to number 1.

3. Their names have been stated, and they were interrogated by one of the more secretive British intelligence services (civillian...name is on the tip of my brain....)....

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
This was a ways back on the thread, but I have a question about species evolution (even though I don't personally believe in evolution, I like the principle of the theory and can comfortably talk about it).

Who's to say EBE's didn't evolve similairly to Earth intelligence? Let's assume they come from a yellow sun, such as ours (or a star that used to be yellow). The chemical composition of such stars is similair (heavy elements and the like). The resulting life would have to have started with some kind of basic methos for developing a biosphere, like plantlife or microbial life. What's to prevent a similair sun from developing an intelligent species that, while not carbon copies biologically of Earth, does in fact look similair in form, assuming the biosphere of a similar solar system developed based on heavy elements and assunmed chemical compositions?

Would evolution naturally produce upright walking, two arm, two legged creatures that are capable of self awareness? If not, where are the aliens that float, swim, crawl, slither, etc. or is upright walking intelligence the norm?

What are the thoughts??

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:44 PM
link   
Kind of stemming from another post, where we were talking of the Betty Hill map. Her map shows the EBEs exploring strictly yellow suns like their own.... Stands to reason that given similar circumstances, sentient life would develop as a biped. One of the keys is likely having appendages that can be used with such a degree of control as to allow tool use and construction, and that bipeds seem to be a good choice for this....(though an extra pair of arms would be 'handy' (pardon the pun)....

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Yeah ,no grey on the Eart. Read baron fon Munhausen!!
Have a good dreams!

chapo and yours fantasy aaaahhh buuurc

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
" If my memory serves Zeta Reticuli is an 11 Year trip traveling at near light speeds, which is almost feaseable with human (top secret) technology today"

ummmmm........any chance you can elaborate on the technology you mentioned ?

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Secondly, it stands to reason that if they do it to us, they are probably doing it to other worlds of lesser technological development to their own.

So who or what is doing the same to them....surely if our creepy little pervert friends from outer space exist, they aren't the smartest or most capable travelling ring prodders in the universe. The fact that the so called grays still need spaceships and bases
or bodies for that matter doesn't strike me as being all that impressive. Oh by the way where does this evidence for multiple planets in the Zeta Rectumeye star system reside? As in scientific evidence, not channelers or abductees.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Actually, Zeta Reticuli is about 39 light years (and some change), so an 11 year trip would still be superluminal. The Reticulans supposedly can make the trip in about 91 days, which is frightenly fast. I would assume that once a craft left the Oort cloud, and achieved the interstellar medium, speed could be better managed and faster than intra system travel, where debris would be much denser. So let's say it takes a month to accelerate once one left Earth orbit, then a month or so at truly fantastic interstellar speeds, then about a month to decelerate while entering the system of Zeta Reticuli. Sounds reasonable, I guess.

11 years? Well, I guess a primitive superluminal drive would be feasable, bvut we still have to circumvent Relativity.

Also a thought:
If it takes the Zeta's roughly 90 days to travel 39 light years, can we assume that only the local groupings of stars (say within 70 or so light years) are the ones we should be looking for contact from or with? If so, someone should tell SETI, and let's narrow the search.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:10 PM
link   

The Reticulans supposedly can make the trip in about 91 days, which is frightenly fast.

Seems a little low tech don't you think? Especially for a race of try hards that have teased, poked and implanted their way through the Galaxy and beyond. I would of expected some kind of stargate like instant travel from the freaks. Especially seeing as many of the really credible reports have their craft just winking out of existence in a split second. The ones that head up into the sky and out into space sound like they are heading back to the Planet 1950's.

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:15 PM
link   
The ZETAS or DELTA or GAMAS come all the times over north Americen
continent. Never over EUROPE

posted on Aug, 27 2004 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrey
Here's a site that shows a few interesting pictures.

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

What's interesting here is obviously the photos, what got my attention the most was the diagrams of russian/german flying saucers.

Will post more...

-Grey

i would take what that site says 'with a grain of salt'

that site says this is a genuine ET.

The odd looking skin is actually a space suit that has melted...

posted on Dec, 5 2009 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by TheGrey

I've read the Greys are time travellers. I've read the Greys are in a higher dimension. I've read the Greys are bio-bots, that are controlled by the Reptilians. I've read the Greys can come into our dimension and become as solid as you or I. I've also read that they can be 5% in our dimesion and therby go through walls like ghosts. or be 1% in our dimension thereby being invisible to us and watch us. But the scariest thing I've read, is the book "The Threat' by Dr David Jacobs. He get's his info from abductees that don't know each other, and condenses certain truths from over 700 hypnotic regressions and over 38 years of doing research on the subject.

The Zeta Reticulum info is the most believable, but that too could be disinformation.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead
one has to wonder why the hell aliens think we are so special tho ?

they set up moon bases , underground bases , mars bases etc etc

that to me points to they are very interested in us - surely they have better things to do than us ?

maybe life in the universe isnt as common as we think and its very rare so that they think we are worth it - but i doubt it

[edit on 9-7-2004 by acidhead]

Well? Why are cows and pigs so important to us? Surely we have better things to do than that?

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheGrey
Grey Aliens and Earth:

As I am constantly looking for information and reading things online I came across these boards and I was delighted to find people gathering and sharing information. I was also turned off however buy the rediculous rantings of people who claim to know such specific information as "how many races" have visted our planet or, "what councils" they have formed.

Briefly I would like to share what I have come to learn, and then I will draw my own conclusion at the end, to see how many people feel the way that i do.

Most ufologists started with studies of the bible and found many similarities and artwork which could be translated or interpreted as "alien" in context. During our time here on this planet (human beings), this idea was never fully endorsed untill cases like "Betty and Barney Hill" and those disclosed on the first TV Programs such as "UFO-Coverup Live". During my initial investigations I was finding as much material possible about these, "Grey" aliens. Which in fact were almost always tied in one form or another to our own US Government. As a child, descriptions of the large almond eyecoverings and 4 digit hands were quite frightening, as well as the stories of their paralysing glance, and the ability to abduct persons at their will.

As I continued my studies and talks with other people who shared my interest I began to learn new details about "the bigger picture", such as the Annunaki race, their existance on the 12th planet, their first trips here in crude rocket technology, etc. The most amazing things I was told about this race of aliens was their apparent "12 Strand" DNA. Human Beings, having 2 strands of DNA are in comparison, weak and un-evolved. These creatures supposedly have the ability to communicate via telepathy, control elements including mass, and time, all because of their physical makeup, their DNA.

Then came the talkshows and radioshows such as Coast-To-Coast AM, which spoke of "moon bases" behind the moon which gather souls, record the life of the individual, and send them back to earth to re-run the scenario.

Also came reports of secret government/alien co-operative projects, based out of top secret military installations such as Area51, S-4, Dulce, YY2, and many others.

Of course there are many more stories and concepts but what I have come to believe most firmly is this following:

The Grey aliens are in fact a real entity, from outer space. Their origin is not known but it is suspected they are from Orion, or Zeta Reticuli. If my memory serves Zeta Reticuli is an 11 Year trip traveling at near light speeds, which is almost feaseable with human (top secret) technology today. I find it VERY possible that if there was a race that lived there they would most definately possess the technology to travel at these speeds and possibly faster. Research into this type of technology whill show theoretical methods of controling the ether of time/space. So in short, the reason that the grey aliens are the most widely reported, most widely talked about and portraited type of alien, is very simple:

They Exist.

It is my belief that if you research you will find 100,000,000 different intricacies that will lead you to have to research even more information, but try to keep a focus. Just think about the grey aliens, and their connection to our own US Government, think about how they are so neatly being introducted via TV Programs like "XFiles" and such...

You basically have people screaming at the government WE KNOW! JUST ADMIT IT! But perhaps this is not even enough, perhaps the government and these alien beings still perceive mass panic. And the most important implication of all is the conflict of interest with religious circles.

They operate out of underground miliatary installations, only few human men have access to them, or their existance, and soon their purpose will be divulged to the community.

Our own human impuls

posted on Jan, 30 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by ishivaji

The story does NOT jive! All life on Earth consists of two strands of DNA!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join