It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Grey Aliens and Earth

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Correction to last post:

Now I am (not) saying this story or anything like it is gospel--

sorry bout the typo, i was getting ahead in my thoughts...

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Hi Grey,

Your information about the Anunnaki is very much along the lines of what Zecharia Sitchin espouses, from his deciphering of ancient Akkadian and Sumerian clay tablets.

The divine rule of kings idea stemming from the Anunnaki is intriguing but I don't think it would necessarily had to have come solely from them.

The Anunnaki coming here originally in rocket ships makes sense. Sitchin says that happened about 450,000 years ago. There are old paintings, carvings, etc., that depict aliens in rocket propelled craft that looks more like what we have today in NASA than the saucer-shaped UFOs.

I agree also that the Anunnaki were Reptilian and that Homo sapiens were genetically created to work the mines for gold.

Regarding the twelfth planet/Nibiru/Planet X, they may indeed have been stranded on Terra initially. But it is not much of a stretch to consider that that problem has been long overcome. After all, even a very conservative estimate says that they have been performing spaceflight for many thousands of years.

So to assume that they are still limited to staying on Planet X does not make sense to me.

In addition to Zecharia Sitchin, the notion that extraterrestrials jumpstarted Homo sapien life has been corroborated in other places. For example, an award-winning TV producer and author named Linda Moulton Howe was invited to go to a US Air Force Base in New Mexico. There she was shown a top secret document that was a report to the President about the findings of the Air Force on UFOs and aliens. It describes multiple crashes of spacecraft and the retrieval of alien bodies, not all of which were dead. The one reported to have been alive told the Air Force that his race was responsible for creating Homo sapien life.

On a side issue...

People who have worked for the government who have knowledge in this area (like Bob Lazar and US Army Sgt. Clifford Stone), state that high level briefings in the government relay the information that the aliens stem from Zeta IV/Reticulum 4 in the Zeta 2 Reticuli System -- not Nibiru/Planet X.

In tying this together logically, I think that the aliens originally came from Zeta IV and first went to Nibiru/Planet X. They then went from Nibiru to Terra and started a colony.

Here's some more fuel for thought...

The global disaster that occurred about fourteen thousand years ago that ended the Atlantean civilization was not caused by "normal" geological processes or by a large crystal of power that was misused by the Atlanteans.

What really happened was that the Atlanteans attempted their own "War of Independence" against the Anunnaki/Zetans -- and lost. The empire in space with superior forces retaliated with a nuclear strike so devastating that it not only ended Atlantis, but caused worldwide earthquakes, The Great Flood that is documented in various ancient cultures, and even the tilting of the world on its axis.

I have a link on my site for evidence on ancient atomic explosions.

Hi Oglop,

The gravity wave propulsion that you talk about is exactly what Bob Lazar says they use and that they use antimatter reactors to power their crafts.

Hi ShadowXIX,

Thanks for the indirect support of our efforts in here.

Hi StickyG,

I don't know how to condense that material any more than it already is. *L*

Hi ishivaji,

That's an interesting take on the Nordics that I haven't come across before.

It does make sense that all the myths and legends about half-man, half-beast, may indeed have some validity from alien genetic experiments over many thousands of years.

The archeologists that did the book "Forbidden Archeology" were in the documentary, The Mysterious Origins of Man which I highly recommend. Get both parts, as the second one, which was not shown on public television, contains the Linda Moulton Howe story.

Hmm...folding space through gravity wave technology enabling craft to exceed the speed of light. I guess it is possible but have to claim ignorance in this area. I too have seen Lazar on video but that particular facet of his research he didn't go into.

Great discussion everyone!

I'll have to pick it up again tonight.

[edit on 10-7-2004 by Paul_Richard]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Hi Paul,

Hmm...folding space through gravity wave technology enabling craft to exceed the speed of light. I guess it is possible but have to claim ignorance in this area. I too have seen Lazar on video but that particular facet of his research he didn't go into.

I'm pretty sure the article I linked to above about Bob Lazar talks about it this way in much detail. Ken Wright did an excellent job with his Star Trek Tech section IMHO. I have to thank you again for that link. Learned alot tonight....element 115...wow, great stuff!

cheers,

StickyG

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Greetings,

Paul thanks again for all the positive feedback, I hope you will find my threads often, and I would expect U2U Messages if you post anything somewhere else so I can help follow up.

To the weirdo guy that keeps clogging this thread with his doubts and disbeleifs:

You accept (or the vast majority of disbelievers) "God" or "Christ" as a true entity yet you have never seen him, nor have you ever seen heaven, or angels. There are no photos, there are no video recordings, there are no authenticated artifacts that can 100% prove this either, yet you accept these beleifs on FAITH. (Hmm) Try not to bring your comments unless they are constructive (and if they are not, atleast have something to back up what you are saying). Thanks-

Paul was talking about the Annunaki and how they originated from a planet other than planet X/Niburu. Just making it clear in my original reply I did state how they got here using rocket technology and that (by now) they probably advanced even more, and can travel as they wish (considering when they had rocket technology, this was thousands of years ago). I think only a handful of years from now, we will transgress from rockets to antimagnetic propulsion. Pauls best point (which i did not include) is that they most likely did NOT ORIGINATE from Niburu, but arrived there during there travels. This presents a likely theory that Niburu comes within range of another planet which harbors life (that is reachable using rockets) while it is in its very elongated orbit outside of our solar system.

Bob Lazzar:

I'm forced to assume that the majority of Bob Lazzar's claims and "testimonies" are false or not entirely true. I dont find him to be a trustable character and I wouldnt take anything he says to the bank. This is just my opinion.

Propulsion:

There are many theories on likely methods of propulsion (we're talking about UFO's) over the years and some go as follows:

Point A - Point B Method ----- This was a method another user touched on in this thread where the idea behind propelling your craft is mearly establishing points of magnetic attraction and enabling their trigger. You (in your craft) would establish a point A (earth surface) and point B (just above it about 100 feet) and hold these values still to cause a "hover" effect". Let's say you then wanted to shoot into outerspace from a hovering position, you would then calculate your trajectory and "create" a point of attraction (point b) a few miles outside of earth's atmosphere, and then engage your trigger. This method basically works off the idea of two points (straight line). This would explain why ufo's dont usually seem to make curves, more so 90 Degree right angle turns.

Space/Time Ether Method ----- I was reading about this two nights ago and the idea is something like this: via magnetics one (a craft) would need to esencially create a "bubble" around their craft which would cause the craft to not come under the laws of the surrounding magnetics of the planet or other celestial bodies. The example given was, take an older watch and touch it near a magnet and watch the clock stop working because you have thrown off the delicate magnetic balance which turns its mechanisms. Later a solution was made to encase the inner workings in a lead metal (may not be lead dont quote me) as to protect the workings from outside magnetic influences. Such would be the same case here, but in effect, backwards, meaning instead of keeping gravity the same in the bubble, you would reverse it, in effect creating a "zero gravity" bubble around your craft. The idea went on to say how you could in essence, create a second bubble inside of this one, in which gravity is normal (inside of the craft) this way your bodies are not tourchered by zero gravity. The rest of the idea goes on to say that if you can create this type of field around your craft (for outerspace travel) you could effectifly alleviate the "friction" of space travel, the friction being "time". I'm not sure exactly how the ship would propell itself once this was established, most likely using an A-B magnetic attraction method or, perhaps as someone mentioned above, an actual fold of space or time. Ideas here would be great.

Not to stray off but here is an insteresting document called "The KRILL Document"

www.crowdedskies.com...

Thanks everyone who replied!
-Grey

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   
i could argue that ive seen UFOs as well as one of the greys once,
but ive never seen WMD in Iraq, and neither has anyone else, and USA still went to war there, no proof whatsoever

Oh yes the greys are real, i just dont know what/who are they. They might even be genetically modified humans from the future as far as i am concerned. I just know i dont like them particulary and im happy they leave me alone.....lets just say we dont get along

still no proof of WMD in Iraq though...

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Paul_Richard
an award-winning TV producer and author named Linda Moulton Howe was invited to go to a US Air Force Base in New Mexico. There she was shown a top secret document that was a report to the President about the findings of the Air Force on UFOs and aliens. It describes multiple crashes of spacecraft and the retrieval of alien bodies, not all of which were dead. The one reported to have been alive told the Air Force that his race was responsible for creating Homo sapien life.

i find this extremely interesting. could you please link or provide more information on this? thanks

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:12 PM
link   
I wonder what these animals want from us? All the UFO stories I heard so far were proving that they treat us as primitive creatures, they experiment us, abuse and disassamble individuals and animals. They are using us, one day they will be great danger to us.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
well i for one will never accept that we were made by these "parasites". Looks to me more they want something that we posses or they are just quiet observers studying the universal life for their own purposes. I wouldnt consider them evil exactly, more like emotionless and no morals whatsoever. Definately different from us.

it could be a real problem if people mistaken alien beings for god, if/when aliens do make official contact. The two concepts have nothing in common.
They might consider themselves gods, but they are no god of mine.

just my 2 cents

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Point proved nobody wants to answer my questions.Guess that can only leave me to make a conclusion that l have either offended you guys with the way l right and the content or that simple questions cannot be answered as outside of writing other peoples theories you guys no jack.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Of course they are here and have been for some time our government has had dealings with them from the 1940's on out. Read this although it might give you nightmares.
The Krill Papers
pdharris0.tripod.com...&meainig20%ofKRILL

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
To sum things up, Weirdo: You didnt offend anyone, you just seemed to be very closed minded. Sorry if you fealt offended yourself.

Panthera, Krill documents were already posted but thanks for posting them twice.

Does anyone have some links to sites for

Propulsion
Grey History

Please post http://'s only so mod's dont lock our thread here (no posting copied material or) thanks.

-Grey

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

I have a link on my site for evidence on ancient atomic explosions.

Hi Oglop,

The gravity wave propulsion that you talk about is exactly what Bob Lazar says they use and that they use antimatter reactors to power their crafts.

Wow i never checked that out
sorry bout retelling that heh

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Here's a site that shows a few interesting pictures.

thebiggestsecretpict.online.fr...

What's interesting here is obviously the photos, what got my attention the most was the diagrams of russian/german flying saucers.

Will post more...

-Grey

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Here is a page that will give more information on propulsion and theories.

www.greatdreams.com...

-Grey

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well I went into the links on the link i posted above and low and behold an answer was found:

ufophysics.com...

This site explains one extremely plausible method of propulsion in use by most of the UFO's we see today. Keep in mind this is not for the weak-minded and I suggest you read every section of the site in its entirety so you can understand exactly what is being said.

Truely a novel idea!

-Grey

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I'm still very new to this whole alien mess at the moment. I'm still reading up on alot of this stuff at the moment but alot of what I'm reading in this thread makes no sense. Maybe you guys could clear it up for me. Before I start I do believe in aliens and my hypothesis is near the end of this post.

an award-winning TV producer and author named Linda Moulton Howe was invited to go to a US Air Force Base in New Mexico. There she was shown a top secret document that was a report to the President about the findings of the Air Force on UFOs and aliens.

Not much to say here besides, "WTF!" So let me get this straight. The government is doing a coverup to keep info about the aliens underwraps but then they INVITE a award winning TV producer to read a top secret document about said aliens? My BS alert is going off the scale. Sounds like this lady is trying to cash in on the cash cow that has become the ALIEN phenomenon.

planet X/Niburu.

Let me run through a brief summary of this planet. It is on a long orbit that takes roughly 3600 years to pass by our planet. It is approximately 4 times larger than earth and a advanced race of aliens live on this planet. This just seems a little to convenient. Why is it that the only other planet in our solar system that is supposed to contain intelligent life can only be seen roughly every 3600 years? Thats like me saying Santa claus exists but he lives in a secret underground base somewhere in the depths of Antartica. Its just too damn convenient.

Found this site. Check it out basically covers everything I was thinking about this planet:
www.xs4all.nl...

What really happened was that the Atlanteans attempted their own "War of Independence" against the Anunnaki/Zetans -- and lost. The empire in space with superior forces retaliated with a nuclear strike so devastating that it not only ended Atlantis, but caused worldwide earthquakes, The Great Flood that is documented in various ancient cultures, and even the tilting of the world on its axis.

Ok so lets say the atlanteans are subjugated by the aliens for whatever reason. The aliens surely gave them technology to help them do whatever is they want them to do, thus making the atlanteans a very advanced civilization. However, since the atlanteans are the subjugated race the aliens would not want them to have the weapons of destruction that they possess (if they were smart), just in case a uprising did occur.

So lets say the atlanteans decided their freedom was worth fighting for. No matter how advanced the aliens had allowed the atlanteans to become they would in no way match that of the aliens. The aliens should have been able to easily destroy the atlantean uprising without nearly destroying the entire planet. Again I must be missing something here because my BS meter is going crazy.

As far as any military personel that come forward with information and freely give their name I'm calling BS on that also. I think some reports are valid but most of these people are looking for a bit of fame. If I had just retired from a long career in the military (or whatever branch) I would probably claim I new secret info about aliens myself. I mean you get a good amount of fame (some people think you are crazy but take the bad with the good), pretty much guraunteed a book deal, you get to be on numerous TV and radio shows, and you are probably paid a hefty amount of money to come and speak at different events. Its fun and probably ends up paying very very well. Who cares if your reputation is ruined? If worse comes to worse you can just disappear and live off on all the money you made. (Actually the government probably endorses these people doing this (read below to find out why I think this is)).

With that said I do believe in aliens and I do believe humans were genetically engineered. I just don't believe the greys had anything to do with it nor do I believe it was a race from "planet x". Here is what I do believe about the greys and I'm sure its a theory you have all heard before. To me it just makes more sense.

The greys were originally a race that closely resembled the way we look today. Their society was also very similar to our own. But many of the negative aspects of our society were much stronger on their home planet; ie. selfishness, power struggles, and a addiction to sex. Worse came to worse and they ended up nearly destroying their planet in a Massive nuclear war. The survivors moved underground because the surface could no longer support life. Fast forward a bit in the future and we then see the greys in the form that we see them today. This is because they genetically engineered themselves for life in the caves and they removed the majority of their emotions because they did not want a repeat of their society.

Fast forward some more and we now have greys on earth. The reason they are here is because they wish to be able to feel emotions again (like love) and to once again have a more individual experience in life. So they are using us to engineer themselves a new body. That is the reason for the abductions. The inhumane treatment of some of the abductees I would assume is because the aliens do not feel compassion and love to the degree that we do. Its not that they are intentionally out to harm us they were just not used to having to deal with such emotional creatures.

I believe the aliens are hanging around the earth more then they originally intended because they see a piece of their old selves in us. Our civilization reminds them of what theirs once was and they want to help us out before we end up the same as them. However their form of help may not be what we feel like we need.

I would assume their form of help would be to dissolve all governments in the world and create a single form of government to unite all humanity. Probably one where no one person could have any more power than any other. This is why I believe the governments are covering up the existence of aliens or making them out to be evil. Once the truth of aliens became public knowledge and the initial confusion died down the plan for humanity that the aliens envision would become known. A major uprising of the populations in the world would then call for the resignation of the current governments (what sounds better to you? a eutopia or a government that hides things from you to retain its power?).

On another note, I've heard recently of a new evolution of humans. These kids are supposed to have amazing psychic abilities. I would assume these are the genetic creations of the aliens; kind of a way for the aliens to help us out. By creating a genetic breed of human that is inherently very spiritual they can help to insure that our path is changed.

Personally I think the aliens should get lost and leave us to our own destruction, but oh well.

Sorry for the long post.

[edit on 10-7-2004 by dusran]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by rocket lad

an award-winning TV producer and author named Linda Moulton Howe was invited to go to a US Air Force Base in New Mexico. There she was shown a top secret document that was a report to the President about the findings of the Air Force on UFOs and aliens. It describes multiple crashes of spacecraft and the retrieval of alien bodies, not all of which were dead. The one reported to have been alive told the Air Force that his race was responsible for creating Homo sapien life.

i find this extremely interesting. could you please link or provide more information on this? thanks

Sure Rocket Lad.

Go to Colonialism, The Third Theory For The Origin Of Humankind and scroll down four paragraphs. There you will find more information about that as well as a link to where you can purchase the documentary that has Ms. Howe's testimony. There are three parts to the documentary. Make sure you get the first two parts; her testimony is at the end of the second part (which wasn't shown on public television).

To not get confused, you'll want to get:

The Mysterious Origins of Man

and

The Mysterious Origins Companion Tape

There is a third part which addresses Jurassic Art and it is interesting, but not as riveting as the first two.

Hmm. In perusing the BC Video site for this post I noticed that they now have the second part in a DVD format.

I need to get me a copy of one of those.

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Dusran,

You ask a lot of very good questions and your curiosity has lead you to search for answers. There's going to be a re-occuring obstacle that you will have to constantly overcome and re-evaluate on your journey as a seeker of truth in the realm of EBE/UFO/Universal Spirituality...

It's that you have to remember to keep things simple and not get lost in the reports/tvshows/hearsay. A lot of people are going to come forward with information, just like you were talking about when you said "Military people would come forward, but how do we know its not for fame..."

You know what, you're right... We won't nessesarily know but what we as "students" or "answer seekers" must remember is that, we have to "listen" to all reports and given information and then piece things together.

The more information we gather, be it true or false, will help us to further identify true or false information in the future.

If we can gather as much information as possible, and cross reference what we hold to be true against what has been provided, we give ourselves a better chance at validating certain claims or incidents.

Thats why I stick to the simple things, i WILL believe there are grey aliens, but I dont have to believe that Bob Lazzar worked at Area51. That also does not mean that he is a fraud, its just that I myself put him on the back burner for a while until more information comes to light to help co-oberate his story.

This seams like a very long and drawn out proccess but It would work if we all stuck to it. Thanks for your feedback, if you have more specific questions about a certain section of another persons post please repost here with a simple question and we'll get back to you.

Thanks for keeping the thread alive, and dont worry about the long post, that was great!

-Grey

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   
To answer your question about the military thing.

That was in Mexico, not the US. If you read about the Mexico incident and how it was handled (there was no hiding the inciddent by mexico's government, rather an open research project with private civilians) you will understand that people's feelings on that incident are "WOW THEY ACTUALLY DIDNT TRY TO HIDE IT!" and more and more countries are doing this.

Sooner or later the US will be forced to FULL DISCLOSURE as stated by ART BELL. They will exchange the real information for immunity from hiding info/breaking laws.

Hope this helps!

-Grey

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
Hi All,

Thanks Grey for the links provided in this thread, I think I'm starting to get a grasp on how warping the space-time continuum through the generation of intense gravitational fields greatly lessens the duration of interstellar flight. Just as intense electromagnetic fields warp light to the point of producing optical invisibility, so too do intense gravitational fields warp space-time so one can indeed travel faster than the speed of light. This is why the Zetans (formerly known as the Anunnaki) can bop back and forth from Terra to Reticulum 4.

Hi Dusran,

WTF is right! *L*

Linda Moulton Howe has excellent credentials as an award-winning TV producer, journalist and author. Not all of the government wants total secrecy. Apparently, someone high up in the US Air Force decided to find out what would happen if someone in the media was exposed to their top secret information about aliens. They video taped and audio taped her response, which she found out later. Again, her testimony is on the second part of the documentary called The Mysterious Origins of Man, hosted by Charlton Heston.

I agree that the Zetans are not limited at all by any planet in this or nearby solar systems. They come and go as they wish.

>

Yes, assuming that:

1. The Anunnaki/Zetans could stop the uprising without resorting to WMD;

2. The Annunaki/Zetans did not feel that their control over the planet was threatened; and,

3. The Annunaki/Zetans are ethical beings and would not resort to nuking an entire planet.

I would not make any of these assumptions.

>

I agree but they won't because they are self-serving and imperialistic.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join