It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
After reading through several pages of this thread, it dawned on me that there is quite literally no evidence of anything, aside from several casualties and a "crazy person". What ever happened to the "second suspect" who seemingly 'disappeared' without a trace? Who saw whom with a gun in their hands, witnesses claim they tackled Loughner after "someone else" was holding the gun. Among other things.

Ever since this story broke, and the emotions went into overdrive, I always had this nagging thought that people were being deceived or that the story was being manipulated and changed in some way. Everything fell into place within the first 24-hours, and the 'story' hasn't really changed since. There are usually many revelations and breaking changes to the story of an incident like this.

However, we have been handed a rather "in-depth" character study of Mr. Loughner, when the bodies were still warm. I suppose that's the part that bugs me the most. Seemed too fast, even in the tweeting information age.

Invisible gorilla indeed.
edit on 15-1-2011 by SyphonX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   
Gun residue was found on his hands consistent with taht of gun residue found on the massacre weapons. Sorry to say this bro. But its a closed case.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
Like I said earlier, the evidence is overwhelming.

1) The murder weapon had his prints on it.
2) Ballistics will match.
3) Dozens of people saw him do it.
4) They have video of the incident, and no they probably wont release it.
5) He had photos of himself in a "g string" posing with the murder weapon being processed at the drug store next to the shooting scene.
6) He bought ammunition that morning and dumped it in the woods behind his house when he ran away from his father. They found the bag of ammunition with the receipt.

I could go on forever. Personally, I do not care about poor Jared being a victim of society and mental illness. I'm sick of this. Lets all keep boo hooing and pointing fingers. There were plenty of victims that day, none of which happened to be him.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by SyphonX

They cleared the second suspect.
I think it was the cab driver that took him there. I can't remember, but wasn't he waiting around to be paid?

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by commdogg

Sounds to me like the evidence is quite overwhelmingly against him being innocent. However, it still sounds as suspicious as the story we had in Australia back in 1996.

ATS examined that too:
Martin Bryant: Guilty or Unwilling pawn? (Sep 14 2010 )
&
The Port Arthur Massacre and Martin Bryant (June 12 2005)

“We are going to see a mass shooting in Tasmania...unless we get national gun control laws.” Roland Brown, the Chairman of the Coalition for Gun Control, on "A Current Affair", March 1996
Then on April 28th, 1996, at Port Arthur, Tasmania it happened.
A few weeks later our guns were taken away.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Ok I became a member just to comment to this post. I believe in innocent until proven guilty. But I also believe in numerous eyewitnesses. I think its a bit disturbing that you jump to write this, when so many peoples lives were tragically changed. A 9 year old child lost her life to this nonsense. I do not believe over 20 people were wounded and 6 people dead, plus numerous eyewitnesses were wrong, they did not jump up run into Safeway to have a meeting and point this guy out.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by PlautusSatire

But I DO doubt the whole thing happened. It's the Greatest Show on Earth. Kinda like 9-11 in reverse, I would say. That was tragedy. This is farce.

I find it interesting that with all the 9-11 investigators out there, no one seems to applying the same scrutiny to this official story. Shall we begin? What evidence do we have that the event ever happened? There are no videos, no photos of Laughner being hauled into court. All we see are police cars, ambulances, and stretchers in an unidentified parking lot. Why is the media ONLY focusing on Giffords and Laughner? What about the other victims. In a media circus like this, why leave out these important opportunities for more drama? Other than the 9 year old and Gifford's aide, they were all quite elderly. Were they already dead or are they photoshopped images.

The media keeps telling us Giffords was the target, but a Federal Judge who had received death threats is dead and NO ONE is talking about him.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
well i for one wasn't there, so it would be FOOLISH for me to claim his innocence...also, i don't know the guy, which would yet again cause me to appear rather foolish..in no way will i ever wish harm upon anyone, for that would be an act of judgment, in which case i would say it would as well make me a fool for saying he's guilty..all in all, this forum has no foundation to support itself.

ps. the guy DID have a gun when he got tackled..and i don't think people would just tackle him for the sake of playing the blame game.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Hammaraxx

Sounds like you guys are just as susceptible to political knee jerk lawmaking as we are. Caesar was voted into power you know. So was Hitler. I guess when a free society crosses the line of demarcation to demand that their government take action, instead of demanding that the government only act with caution and restraint, its all downhill.

But still, do I believe the government should use tragedy to lock down still more control? No. That does not change the fact that JLL looks guilty as hell to me. But hey, if the economy keeps tanking we won't have to worry anyway. We will all be Chinese.
Comm

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by SocratesPupil
reply to post by AllIsOne

Not saying he didn't pull the trigger, i think that is understood. Forensics and such is useless in this type of case. I was not even aware that this took place until the president took over the media to tell me about it.

Rich aristocrats don't think like checkers they think like chess. Add a couple of emotional conviction factors such as a child and the significance of her birthday and her fathers references to 9/11 and what do you get? The same recipe that worked before where factors get swept under the floor as terrorists acts. Questions didn't get answered then and they won't now either. The families of those innocent people deserve more than that.

The media frenzy will prevent a fair trial and I believe that the president has gone to far using this event and a religious approach to further his political agenda.

Very odd that the story is that he went to try and join the armed forces to serve his country and was rejected from what appears to be minimal criminal offenses. After uncle sam shut the door in his face, this man may have made a grave mistake. The victims deserve to have people know the truth.

Why is there always a conspiracy? I think you can't handle the truth. The truth is that there are crazy people walking among us. Their actions are unpredictable. If you are at the wrong place at the wrong time you can get killed and that is what unfortunately happened.

Life is unpredictable and not (always) controlled by some sinister forces lurking in the dark ...

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

They have pictures of him posing with the gun in a g-string before the shooting. You must be out of your mind.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
I think the OP is right. Perhaps this guy was just walking around pointing a revolver at people and just firing blanks. There must have been secret government agents on rooftops with sniper rifles or perhaps super duper sniper rifles fitted onto space stations that shot all the people around him.

Yep, he was framed.

In all seriousness, the focus of this should be whether the guy is insane or not. That is, will he spend his life in prison or will he be "treated" in a mental hospital for the rest of his life. He was tackled to the ground and the fun was wrestled away from him at the scene of the crime. What more do you want? I am sure the state will prosecute this right and will gather plenty of hard evidence in addition to the countless eye witnesses. They will match the bullets and casings to his gun. I am sure they have examined the alleged shooter's hand and clothing and will find that he fired the pistol.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

They have pictures of him posing with the gun in a g-string before the shooting. You must be out of your mind.

For real!?

p.s love I wind waker.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by _Phoenix_

For real!?

p.s love I wind waker.

Yeah "Wind Waker" was one of the best Zelda games.

True. I heard this morning that they have video taken by Loughner of him surveying his university and calling it a genocide university. And they also have the pics of him in a g-string with the weapon.

This jerk might have ruined it for all of us ATS members.

Loughner's Last Night

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
The guy is as guilty as the 9 year old girl is dead. He was proven guilty the second he opened fire in broad daylight, killing 6 and wounding others in front of many people.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
The author of this thread is correct to assert that although under arrest and in prison never the less Jared Loughner is "Innocent until proven guilty". However, he is under arrest and in custody because he is very greatly suspected of having discharged his firearm into the back of the head of politician Giffords and also of having similarly shot several other persons at the event, resulting in the death of six persons. One of which was a nine years age girl.

Obviously some one did the shooting and obviously JARED LOUGHNER was observed doing it by more than just one or two witness. This alone is sufficient evidence to secure a guilty verdict. However if you want to cost everyone alot of extra tax dollars then I am sure that the forensics will only further prove that JARED LOUGHNER is the guilty individual. Finger prints on the gun ? I am sure that the Police are going through all of the, no matter how expensive, required procedures so that JARED LOUGHNER will not be getting off the hook by some kind of legal technicality, such as you are putting forward. Yes as you say he is "innocent until proven to be guilty", however the law allows for the Police to hold in detention anyone suspected of committing a crime.

However I like your courage. Asserting that JARED LOUGHNER is innocent is like trying to argue that black is white or that up is down. I suspect that to certain types of person this JARED LOUGHNER is a hero ? Some kind of "freedom fighter" ? He who protects a criminal usually does so because he also is a criminal.

At the end of the day no matter what ever human justice systems do or say we all must remember that only GOD is the one judge, that there is no other judge.

What law are the USA bound to ? This law that holds the USA bonded into militarism is obviously the law according to man. Such law created by man is null and void. It is of no importance. Ignore it.

The law that I live by and which is holding us all bonded is called PRAECEPTAE CAELENIUM(tm). I did not read it in a book. You will not find it in any book. It was revealed to me by audio clairvoyance during the celebrations of the New Millennium in 2000. Summed up it basically means no sex no drugs and no violence.

(1) From eternity to eternity, infinity to infinity, there be the one absolute. The One God there be no other God. Her names are many but she be the one true God. The one judge there be no other judge. (2) La deus nostra, notre dame, our lady, The holy spirit, the cause the maker Cosmica. (3) Angelic powers of truth and beauty and righteousness be sure to be loving her above with all your mind and with all your heart and with all your strength. (4) So as to be pleasing to her above therefore do not be serving the masculine. (5) Do not be and do not allow masculinity into positions of government. (6) Honour and respect the virgin pureness of the christae. (7) Honour and respect the Immaculate Conception reproductive process of the christae. (8) Do not fornicate or adulterate or sodomize. (9) Do not bully or torture or murder. (10) Do not lie. (11) Do not steal. (12) Do not be covetous. (13) Do not be jealous. Copyright (c) NGL 2000.

He who trusts in violence to be his security cannot speak that he trusts in God to be his security.

AVE RAEGINA CAELINA LA DEUS NOSTRA CAELI LA VERA DEUS
edit on 15/1/2011 by CAELENIUM because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by windwaker

Does she have any proof she is even an ex like she says? I have pointed out plenty of times, you get in trouble, make the news.... There will be plenty of people that maybe had a class with you or whatever, talking all kinds of lies. I know it first hand, hindsight, I should have sued the # out of everyone that did it to me. But I was raised blue collar, so I didn't believe in that at the time. I just handed out ass whoopings on all the males that ran their mouth with lies, and let it go.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CAELENIUM

First of all you sound like some kind of feminist lol. JK, but I am sure your calling god a her probably annoyed a bunch of catholics

Second of all, have you read T+ C? Anything you type here is not your property anymore, so that copyright sign you put there is prettymuch useless

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
the OP is right, he does have to be proven guilty unless he decides to plead guilty at some point and admit that he did indeed do it. but even if the jury comes back with a not guilty verdict due to lack of proof beyond a reasonable doubt, still doesnt mean that he didn't actually do it either. that's the problem with our legal system, guilty people sometimes walk and innocent people get convicted......the system isn't perfect but at least a person could presume to have a chance if they are willing to fight the charges.

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   

All I have to say is... We all know who pulls off the assassinations in this country..Its not the citizens. They just take the blame. Citizens do not assassinate. Citizens react to assassinations. That is what this is all about. Gun Laws around the bend and approaching fast. Police State coming to a city near you.

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join