It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 40
<< 37  38  39   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by FarFromEden

So what is your take on guilt or innocence?

And as far as many of the discrepancies in the eyewitness accounts, my belief is that its largely media created. They trip over each other in order to "get the scoop" and lose details in the process. If the investigation in competent and through then these matters will be largely irrelevant at trial time.
Comm

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by commdogg

Well, from what I have seen via the media, they arrested the only viable suspect. He has refused to co-operate with the cops, innocent people are usually very talkative. When suspects clam up, it usually means they have something to hide. I say USUALLY because there are exceptions. I have seen people who are truly innocent clam up out of fear, and I have seen guilty people flap their mouths in an attempt to throw us off. Were I this guys lawyer, I would be looking for a deal from the D.A. Until a full mental evaluation has been done, nothing is going to happen. In any case, this guy is toast.

posted on Jan, 19 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Until Proven Guilty!

There is no proof that he did it.

Wrong, there is now undeniable, proof beyond a reasonable doubt. He did it and is guilty of murdering a child, among other crimes.

Surveillance camera captures Tucson shooting

edit on 19-1-2011 by ADVISOR because: to fix link and to lock thread

new topics

<< 37  38  39   >>

join