It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

so in your twisted world i guess that means hilter didn't order millions of people to be killed being as it wasn't on video? A 9 year old is murdered by this sick man and this is the thread you make.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Dude your crazy. They busted this guy with the gun in his hand. A little girl died. Don't defend this # man. It's not cool.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ancient Champion

I think the 9 year old was murdered by far more than this man. But by the black op/cia community and those manipulating this situation. And that true justice is reallly opening our eyes and not being herded into their given little channels of thought, and really stepping outside the box and demanding some full answers.

Because nothing ads up here. Even if he is the gunman, he was just a part of this, and its a bigger plot. His name is loughner, and oh yes, he is a loner too. The innocent girl who was murdered represents 911 and the entire situation speaks loud and the woman politician has the nickname Gabby.

This is being talked about on the news as if reading zeitgeist or being a 911 truther makes one crazy, instead of wide awake.

Sorry, I am not falling for any of this.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
I'm a loner. I guess that makes me a future spree-killer huh?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

everything is not a conspiracy. This guy was mental ill and because of it he shot and killed 6 people including a 9 year old. You guys are trying to make this into a conspiracy like you all do everything else.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

That's one of the reasons I involved myself in this discussion. Just another log on the fire against people who seek truth and ask questions rather than accept what politicians and religious leaders interpret truth to be. when did being informed become such a threat. These aristocrats have too many underlying objectives and secrets to protect it appears.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
You cant see the context of my quote. The person I quoted had the ridiculous conjecture that perhaps it was a "professional sniper".

I read your previous post, I'm merely pointing out there are a great many possibilities to set up a patsy or a fall guy that are all very mundane and involve nothing more spectacular than misdirection to confuse witnesses and a followed script. Magicians are a billion dollar industry based on that simple paradigm. We don't need a "professional sniper", but it's almost certain there were professional killers at work on the scene that day. This is another in the long series of implausible events that suggest any ordinary person can simply buy a gun and mow down notable people with brutal efficiency, but can offer no defense against a blocking tackle. Remember the "DC Sniper" patsies? They were reportedly found both asleep in a car. Huh???

I refuse to even dignify your response.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by SocratesPupil
It appears that the right answer to you would be a lie.

Humans do not value the truth, they don't even want to know the truth, let alone admit it. They would rather hear what they would rather hear. Some humans can get really upset if you tell them the truth too, which is more proof that they don't always prefer the truth (lol).

How do you think a politician gets elected? They don't get elected by being truthful or by telling people what they don't want to hear. They get elected by telling people what they want to hear, by bribing the them, and by frightening them.

What does the truth matter with humans anyhow. Heck, take Obama for example. Some proclaim he is black. I say he's just as much white. What is the truth? And what does Obama and others want to BELIEVE? And why are there so many different religions, and why are they so popular, if humans actually valued the truth?

If you want to get along well with humans, you must always tell them what they want to hear, even if it's a lie, lol. FACT!
Just trying to get along! You want to fault me for that?

edit on 14-1-2011 by Shamanistical because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire

Originally posted by Sentinel412
Americans truly start to lost their mind sometimes. When there is a conspiracy, they're blind as hell, when there is no conspiracy, they're searching for one. Upside down world we're living, that's a guarantee.

I can recall at least half a dozen instances of shootings in public places I've seen reports on in the last few months, each and every single one of them was recorded, each and every single one was posted on YouTube by five hundred people. Where are the videos of this event?
I'm guessing no one was recording at the time and when a guy pulls out a gun and starts shooting at everyone I'm not going to stand and take out a phone to record it. I'm going to bloody run like hell. Common sense? Someone started recording after the shooting. There's videos on liveleak.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
I'm not going to declare wether this man is innocent or not, but I would like to point out that I find it funny that the MSM is focusing on this shooting instead of all the news about our world environment literally crumbling before us.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Yeap. Innocent until Proven Guilty.

Remember waaaaaay back when... A high profile crime would occur and it was obvious to everyone what happened.

The suspects' innocence would be defended by some strong patriotic official (take your pick: Sheriff, Congressman, etc.) that reminded the public "Innocent until proven guilty" all the while knowing (or at least suspecting) they had enough evidence to convict the suspect.

Wull, that was decades ago... Many of those 'suspects' were able to get off... I'm not being specific because it happened so much... They get off because some slimey lawyer got them off on a technicality.

What makes anyone think this guy INS'T insane? That's a perfectly legal defense.

Power to the twinkies! and the twinkie defense. Look it up if you haven't heard of it.

The Congress' knee jerking activity, based on the shooting, is a glaring reminder about their priorities.

Mark them this time and remember.

BTW. The "Repeal The Health Care" bill is a reminder who is on your side or at least showing off for you.

They all know nothing will come of it... but it's a reminder to people where the politician stands... who votes YES and who votes NO.

Really doesn't matter if the shooter makes it to court. He's certifiably insane from every thing that he's done so far that has been witnessed and is proven. He can have "life in an asylum."

We don't execute retards even if some people think that's the way that America should behave.

Edit to add:

From the few scatheing posts that I've read on this thread ... I'm amazed at the knee jerking public response about this shooting. Vitriol? It's inside the public and for what reason?

MSM found something to exploit 24/7 followed by Congress that sees all the worker bees buzzing about.
Exploit it.
I think the Congresswoman's opinion will be important. She can no longer function in her current capacity.

Why haven't they held a special election yet?

Where is the buzz about that?

She's an employee injured on the job and she won't be getting a doctors excuse any time soon.

We wish her the best but as she well knows ... life goes on and she isn't returning to work.

---------------------------------------------

One last Edit:

If the government wanted to show how GREAT they are ... they would get a special election going...

Doctors have already said that she has a long road to recovery.

Reaction these days is REALLY F'ed up. Really F'ed up. America is truly umop ap!sdn (upside down)

edit on 1·14·11 by DrMattMaddix because: just because I can

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:07 AM
link   
I think this whole thread is completely premature.

Of course he is not "guilty", he has not even had a trial yet. "I want to see the evidence blah blah blah".. well what makes you so important that you need to see it now? The judge in the case has not even seen it yet, but you should? What makes you think your opinion on the subject means anythign at all? I am not saying this to be rude, just trying to put things into perspective a bit.

JLL is simply under arrest and being detained. You will see the evidence, just like everyone else when he goes to trial. From what I can gather, I would expect a lot of eyewitness testimony. Maybe some clues after his home/car/ and personal life have been sorted through. You may or may not get video, I would imagine it is dependent on if the store had video from security cameras, or other nearby businesses.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
He was caught killing people, off course he's guilty.
It's not because he hasn't had his trial that he is still innocent, not in such a case...
Innocent untill proven guilty, several eyewitnesses = proof imo

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   
I think the point is that with all the media exposure it will be difficult, maybe impossible, to get reasonable jurors. Nearly everyone is probably kinda biased by now. Maybe he doesn't have a chance regardless, but it should be the evidence that makes up the juror's minds, not the media.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Number One
On this web forum, OP, I wouldn't go around assuming that the members here "blindly" consider media reports to be gospel. You are not discoursing with a mainstream audience here. This is a hub where people from all over come together to discuss issues, conventional and alternate, with like-minded types who exercise heightened awareness and sensitivity to such ideas and concepts. As a general, unwritten rule, when conversing in a place such as this, one is expected to receive with an open mind, as well as deliver with an open mind.

Number Two
What I personally find most intriguing and significant about the case of Jared Lee Loughner is his alleged behaviour leading up to this subsequent event. I think that it is incredibly unwise to jettison the existing anecdotal evidence in circumstances such as these. I really don't want to include links to all of it here as the information is easy enough to access and quite readily available. The mere fact that he has a history with drug abuse and questionable behaviour is entirely relevant.

Number Three
If the reports of Loughner's past behaviour turn out to be disgracefully inaccurate, and we are talking about a situation of mind control in effect, that then is an entirely different kettle of fish.

I'm not believing the media. I'm believing what I feel and after I connected the dots, I believe the guy is not innocent.

You took the words right out of my mouth.

And if I would show you a video, what would it prove? That presumably someone is capable to use After Effects or it's a real footage. You can't trust what you see, you can't trust what you hear. But you can trust in your instincts.

My God, man, are you reading my mind or what?

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Hi Muzzleflash,

You are correct. Mr. Laughner will walk.
Nancy Pelosi announced that the shooting was an accident. Case closed.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
reply to post by mistressSOPHIA

actually, a custom scoped rifle could have been chambered to 9mm, just like jareds glock, and while having more velocity due to increased barrel length, depending on distance of sniper... the rounds from this possible sniper would have behaved similar to jareds glock.. not all scoped rifles are HIGH POWERED MILITARY issue.

You stated "professional sniper", which would be using a state of the art, high-powered sniper rifle. And what does the damage IS THE VELOCITY.

oh, and victims are hit by BULLETS, not SHELLS.. i hope u were in ACCOUNTING in the military and not handling guns.

I apologize, I was using jargon/slang. I didn't realize I needed to be completely technically accurate for you to understand my post. Again, my apologies.

your apology has been duly noted, and is in process of being accepted.. LOL!!!

but SERIOUSLY, state of the art doesnt have to mean BRUTE FORCE... precision and using a round for the DESIRED EFFECT could have been the desired PROFESSIONAL RESULT.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:14 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Yeah.. that's what I've been saying. These nuts are screaming for evidence before most of it is even submitted as evidence. Not to mention just because you want to know everything you are privileged to the evidence, like it should be passed around to conspiracy theorists for show and tell. I think it should be illegal to leak and report evidence before trial. All that succeeds at is tainting the jury pool.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Adonsa

Get real. Just a gaffe. If you aren't joking then you people are way to serious.
Yeah her mistake in calling it an accident somehow dismisses the case and all the evidence.
If you believe this I would like to make a bet with you.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ancient Champion

everything is not a conspiracy. This guy was mental ill and because of it he shot and killed 6 people including a 9 year old. You guys are trying to make this into a conspiracy like you all do everything else.

Maybe not for things that don't reach national news, but for most of the things that get past the local news papers, YES they are. Its all the mesmers in a very tightly woven web and with a lot of control. By the way, have you asked where her body guards were? How this just happened? This kind of thing couldn't just happen with most policians, and not just Obama's level.

Also, once you put in all the odd things about this case that don't add up, one by one, you see something that is artificially arranged, like a Da Vinci code puzzle, put out in plain view because they are very ego based/arrogant and know that anything we say is just speculation/opinion and we can't prove anything.

But on a stats level, there is mathematical stats for coincidences and artificial arrangements. Just like the structures on Mars they say are natural formations, the chances of this being natural is proabably about 1 in a kazillion. For every oddity you add in: ie. her name is Gabby, she is shot, his name is similar to the word Loner, the girl was born on 911 and is 9, and so forth,each one ads huge stats against it being natural.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join