It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 30
<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Vitruvian

I didn't say that at all.

I agree that Jared Lee Loughner needs to go to jail...and am sure that he will. You don't get away with something like this. Even if you are innocent.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
Honestly, they have him on charges that he doesn't need a trial for.

Attacking someone from Congress is a huge crime...not to mention the other people who died.

A judge and a kid to name just a few...this isn't some game that we can play the blame game with.

Terrorists shouldn't get trials IMHO.

But that's just my opinion, I'm sure you guys have a different one...and that's all good.

I kind of agree. Even though its completely un american and all......

When I let my emotions get the best of me, I like to think how it would be so much more efficient to just put him on a wall, and let the victims, or their families, (the parents of the little girl) come unload a 30 round clip on his face.

Note: Im not sadistic, nor do I fantasize about violent acts towards any innocent living thing, nor do I think an eye for an eye gives anyone the right to shoot someone.
edit on 13-1-2011 by WhiteDevil013 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoJoker13
reply to post by muzzleflash

I'll tell that 9 year old girls family that you're just going to make jokes when they're daughter was violently shot and killed. I mean there were something called "witnesses" I know that may be something hard for you to grasp, I mean living under a bridge really doesn't have the best education system... so just this once I'll let you get away with this moronic/idiotic post!

How about you let her father speak for himself?
www.youtube.com...

Seems to me, the man doesn't want this event used as another "9/11". He doesn't want his daughter's death used as justification for more gun laws, or internet surveillance. Yes, there's WITNESSES. Witnesses who's testimony will contribute to a jury's decision on this case. Ultimately, the verdict is in THEIR hands, no one else's.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

a set up or real?

Does anyone really think the whole truth on this will ever be known?

Either way, judging by the obscene showbiz spin-doctoring show viewed here on UK national tv today of ''a clearly emotionally traumatised'' Obama's speech to the nation whilst his wife 'wept' whilst clinging to a victim's relative sure seems to have happened at a very opportune time for the US govt.

The spin the UK news channel was giving was ''no one could accuse Obama of not caring about the nation now'' whilst the 'audience' at the conference applauded their 'hero'. Now Obama had 'lifted above a difficult time in his presidency back into the folds of the nations arms'.

Seriously, this whole tv charade couldn't have looked more fake and contrived if it was a Hollywood movie and the whole time I kept thinking OMG this looks like acting and not very convincing acting at that. The overall effect was something akin to watching in real time absolute proof of an entire nation and world being politically duped by their supposed leaders.

And this isn't a stance on any political party as I distrust politicians and the political agenda in general, US, UK, wherever. Most of the worlds ails appear to be directed by politicians....I do not understand how people could choose to follow and blindly believe such evilness and self serving greed as such political agendas have shown their true nature to be.

This whole thing has also served as a major distraction from all the other apocalyptic events that are happening in the world / solar system.

Such sites as ATS are vital in these times to ensure humanity has at least a reality check and to make sure not all of humanity are zombified drones unwilling to look further than their local news broadcast.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by theabsolutetruth

This whole thing has also served as a major distraction from all the other apocalyptic events that are happening in the world / solar system.

Such sites as ATS are vital in these times to ensure humanity has at least a reality check and to make sure not all of humanity are zombified drones unwilling to look further than their local news broadcast.

Apocalyptic?

Seriously or Metaphorically?

The Bird thing is still getting reported so your facts are wrong bro.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhantomLimb
reply to post by RizeorDie

He brainwashed people into committing murder. That left him far from innocent. If you ask someone to commit murder for you it is a crime. Don't be stupid.

he didnt force anyone to do anything more that what they wanted to do themselves.

they could have said no and walked away

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

If you blame a group for the actions of 1 person, you are blind and ignorant. Bottom line.

Your right, people are blind and ignorant enough to do that, we see it here all the time. People who hate, hate, that is who they are.

Of course what I said can't possibly make any sense at all?

A person with the screen name Muzzleflash, makes a thread stating "Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT" and nobody who does not know you would think anything odd about that. Why would they.

They know that Loughner was taken down while still in the act of committing his slaughter in front of a large crowd of eye-witnesses. Some of which were shot themselves and looking right at him when he did it. He was then taken down and kept pinned down until he was taken in custody. I suppose it would be logical to conclude from that there is no proof of his crime because you personally did not witness the event and nobody was kind enough to email you a video or physical forensics evidence for your personal review.

Your right. Loughner could not possibly have done this and to think so because of what I said above is unreasonable.

If the glove does not fit, you must acquit. Everyone in Prison is innocent. ... and all that stuff

If I ever commit a murder in front of lot's of witnesses I want you on my Jury and that is for sure.

Chill Dude, it's all good. Peace - Love - Dove. Let's go pick up some Chicks and Cruise.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

linked major flooding, the bird thing, volcanos being more active, earthquake activity, polar shift, sun activity and so many more things, which, if the dots are joined, shows a rather concerning picture.

Here in the UK these things are lucky to get 5 mins coverage and less when it comes to dot joining from national media and mostly declaring it as ''normal''.
edit on 13-1-2011 by theabsolutetruth because: typo

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrumsRfun
You ARE trolling.
First of all if you think you have rights then you must have alot of money to be able to afford them.
Secondly America is as messed up as this thread.
Please....spare me:

Definitely trolling. Seems like the more outrageous of a thread title you create on this board, the more attention and replies it gets. i.e. Legalize drunk driving, Suspend the constitution and ban all guns etc..

The OP's thread serves no purpose, we are all familiar with the concept of innocent until proven guilty. That's why this psycho wasn't strung up from a tree immediately. Did it really need to be stated again in such a provocative way ? And now people are already claiming they smell a conspiracy !
Never quit, ATS.

The OP will get his wish. Wait for the trial, the cops undoubtedly have forensic evidence, his fingerprints on the glock, powder burns, they've traced the purchase of the gun to Loughner's name, there was a dozen eye witnesses, he was apprehended fleeing the scene of the crime etc..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by theabsolutetruth

Not to derail the thread but those things are all natural disasters.

Anyways back ontopic

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   

It's safe to assume if the 9 y/o girl got shot point blank in the chest that who ever was watching her was holding her.. When the shooting started the little girls guardian shielded their body with Kristina, letting her take the bullet. Do you have proof that Kristina was not used as a human shield? Why come to the conjecture you have, it is obvious who ever was protecting her did not do a good job.. The little girl is dancing in rain puddles in heaven.. CRAPPY protection job those parents need to be locked up.. J L is just the person in question he is innocent..

Wow I never looked at that scenario in that sense. Who knows if that is what happen. Of course every one is innocent until proven guilty.. I just wonder how they are going to pick a non-corrupt jury for the victim Jarod Loughner.
edit on 13-1-2011 by thesouthsusin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749

Not to derail the thread but those things are all natural disasters.

Anyways back ontopic

on that point, natural disasters which could well be caused by events in the wider solar system / universe and could prove apocalyptic.

I think the fact the whole tragic event being turned into a PR exercise, winning popularity for politicians is something humanity doesn't need.

Maybe it was JLL's aim to get his ideas and mistrust of governments, however 'out there' and / or misguided, more publicity.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
The OP is confusing things. We are not the jury. We are those that decide if and what his punishment would be. Innocent until proven guilty is about the legal system, not public opinion. The public and those of us here can say that the evidence we know about so far is enough for us to say he is guilty in our OPINIONS. The legal system has a presumption of innocence, both in terms of is he did this and if so what was his state of mind and motivation.

No one has any right to being considered innocent in the court of public opinion. With the evidence that has been released, to me it is beyond reasonable doubt that he is GUILTY in my opinion. But he is entitled his day in court and a defense. But do not confuse the presumption of innocence in the legal system with that of public opinion. Not even close to the same thing.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
So multiple eyewitness accounts is not good enough?? (under oath) when the time comes??

well im another random eye witness who will testify on the day this happened the BBC reported multiple Gunmen were involved, and considering the total degredation of politics these days it wouldn't surprise me if Mr Jared did shoot a few Ministers,, and i dont think this will be the last. Maybe thats what they want!!! Someone to make the bottom end speakers to be scared of the public, someone to cause more (False) tension between parties and someone to carry on spreading that fear!!!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolo

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
So multiple eyewitness accounts is not good enough?? (under oath) when the time comes??

well im another random eye witness who will testify on the day this happened the BBC reported multiple Gunmen were involved, and considering the total degredation of politics these days it wouldn't surprise me if Mr Jared did shoot a few Ministers,, and i dont think this will be the last. Maybe thats what they want!!! Someone to make the bottom end speakers to be scared of the public, someone to cause more (False) tension between parties and someone to carry on spreading that fear!!!

absolutely correct on the eye witness reports in the UK.

I clearly recall reports of ''at least one accomplice'' and they were looking for ''a dark haired man who fled''.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Desolo

the BBC reported multiple Gunmen were involved

Do you have a link to this report? I ask because this is what the BBC has on their site.

A gunman opened fire just after 1000 local time (1700 GMT) on Saturday as Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was meeting constituents in the city of Tucson. Ms Giffords was shot in the head at close range - witnesses said the gunman was only a couple of feet away - and 19 others also suffered gunshot wounds.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I just don't see that being reported from the BBC.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsurfer2000h
reply to post by Desolo

the BBC reported multiple Gunmen were involved

Do you have a link to this report? I ask because this is what the BBC has on their site.

A gunman opened fire just after 1000 local time (1700 GMT) on Saturday as Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was meeting constituents in the city of Tucson. Ms Giffords was shot in the head at close range - witnesses said the gunman was only a couple of feet away - and 19 others also suffered gunshot wounds.

www.bbc.co.uk...

I just don't see that being reported from the BBC.

here: www.bbc.co.uk...

here:www.salon.com...

further reports said it was the cab driver.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

ive searched for videos to confirm the multiple gunmen call, and i watch BBC news all the time to root out BS, there was most definately a section for 5 - 10 mins where they were saying more than one person was involved, ive heard a few people on FB group confirm this aswell, maybe they were just trying to hype up the situation at the time, it wasnt long after the news broke....
www.facebook.com...#!/home.php?sk=group_129945540399861¬if_t=group_activity

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Desolo

ive searched for videos to confirm the multiple gunmen call, and i watch BBC news all the time to root out BS, there was most definately a section for 5 - 10 mins where they were saying more than one person was involved, ive heard a few people on FB group confirm this aswell, maybe they were just trying to hype up the situation at the time, it wasnt long after the news broke....
www.facebook.com...#!/home.php?sk=group_129945540399861¬if_t=group_activity

absolutely, there were reports on this.

the guy on the fb link had it sussed!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
Loughner is innocent until proven guilty. The psychological issues at play will not permit an insanity plea. Judy Clarke is the best of the best, hence, no death penalty. Loughner will go to jail for the rest of his life and that is the price he will pay for his part in this tragedy. We will pay for his care for the rest of his life and that is the price we will pay for our part in this tragedy.

We must care for the people around us, in our communities. If Loughner had been taken in for full life proper mental health care, it would have cost approximately 30% more than his incarceration in jail. Small price to pay to save six lives and 13 wounded and traumatized people and their health care for the rest of their lives, not to mention the families of the deceased victims.

new topics

top topics

<< 27  28  29    31  32  33 >>

join