It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

LOL this is Illumnati's way of "profiling" all of us on ATS. I have always found it funny that ATS will not "delete" accounts of members. You cannot even change your name on ATS. Yes we have fallen for a trap I believe and now the "dissenters" are known. LOL let it begin. JLL fits the profile of the " conspiracy theorist" to a T. If I remember correctly JLL once gave me kudos for posting something on one of his threads, all ATSerz think alike so wadeva.

What does it matter in the end? Well when the "Elite" pop up with their "Arks" for the great deluge then you will understand when your name is not on the list. Still these c0ck blowerz dont understand it will be the gamma rays hitting us and scorching the earth that will cause out mass extinction.

I think my little ponies with care bears riding on them will save us and bring us to strawberry short cake in heaven. Gi Joes will kill the elite and transformers will build us a civilization worthy of the survivors of the earth.
edit on 13-1-2011 by fonenyc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Sinnthia

I agree with you.
But I thought she was shot in the back of the head?

I cannot and will not pretend to have details on how and when Gabrielle was shot. The initial reports were "shot in the face" since then I have heard temple and so forth. Perhaps she was shot in the back of the head, I am not sure. I just know that this idea that shoving a gun in someone's face always makes them turn and stare directly into it is hard to swallow. I was simply disputing the notion put forth by Codie that whenever you stick a gun in someone's face, they turn and stare directly at it. So far that I can tell, the most common reaction to something shoved in your face is to turn away from the oncoming movement. Yep, tried it a few more times just for fun.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

Yes the victim, or pusshead, closes their eyes and winces for the oncoming volley. If you pause they will slowly open one eye, once the pupil dilates they open thee other eye and beg for their lives; usually the plea sounds like this " omg what did I do?" or " why are you doing this?".

Then its " please dont do this" or " Ill give you anything you want". If given that moment to plea they use their peripheral vision in the desperate hope of escape or savior; as if the emotion of desperation will signal their god to manifest their salvation. Then they begin to cry as they begin to feel guilt and regret. LOL all of this happens in 30 seconds or less.

As you smile and prepare for blood to splatter on your person you pull the trigger. The loud BANG! and the jerk reaction of the head in whatever way cause a euphoria as the smell of blood and gunpowder intermingle. The body slightly hesitates to drop a half second and then gravity controls the exchange and the body falls to the floor. Loudly I might add and then, there you have it, the perfect way to satisfaction and realization of SELF.

Mwa luv u ATS..... but killing is wrong when there are so many ways to skin a cat.

lol

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Oh really? He's innocent? That's a good way to make ATS look bad on the media. We're already being watched. (NOT by government goons. Something far worst--THE MEDIA! The same media that likes to twist things around to sound like the truth. The same media the OP is bashing. Yet he's giving them ammunition.) Way to go.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I agree with the part.
Innocent till proven guilty!!!
that is the american way of life..

But what piss's me off on any HIGH profile murder case they smear on tv for months at time..
Every person in america had to at least hear this guys name on radio or tv.

How is he suppose to get a FAIR trial?
If they already have had there head's filled with Media's Bullcrap?

And that is where i think there should be law's to force media not to beat a new's subject such as murder or death in the ground.
Sure a few new's story's ..But a month of non stop dribble is over the top.

I am sure some other little kid's in america have been killed in this time.
I am sure someone has got kidnapped...that was not rich...
They have plenty of news story's no use in beating one in the ground.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One
Oh really? He's innocent? That's a good way to make ATS look bad on the media. We're already being watched. (NOT by government goons. Something far worst--THE MEDIA! The same media that likes to twist things around to sound like the truth. The same media the OP is bashing. Yet he's giving them ammunition.) Way to go.

Look up ... now thats how you vindicate the media's attempt to demonize ATS LMAO!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Who cares if Gifford was shot in the front or back of the head? The whole thing is JLL should of killed himself because through all this trouble he put him self the worthless piece of crap couldn't even kill the target... He's a complete moron... Do I care about a dead federal judge? Hell no

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One

en.wikipedia.org...
Presumption of innocence

The presumption of innocence, sometimes referred by the Latin Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat (the principle that one is considered innocent until proven guilty) is a legal right of the accused in a criminal trial, recognised in many nations. The burden of proof is thus on the prosecution, which has to collect and present enough compelling evidence to convince the trier of fact, who is restrained and ordered by law to consider only actual evidence and testimony that is legally admissible, and in most cases lawfully obtained, that the accused is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. In case of remaining doubts, the accused is to be acquitted. This presumption is seen to stem from the Latin legal principle that ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat (the burden of proof rests on who asserts, not on who denies).

It is on the Court systems to prove he is guilty or not.
Not you or me.
He is innocent until proven guilty
And to not know your basic law's when you know the media read's ats makes us look dumb lol

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I’m not saying anything of this is true, just thinking outside of the box that’s all. What are the odds that the FBI/CIA are orchestrating this event and that Giffords and Loughner are somehow in some kind of relationship? Why is she subscribed to his uTube? Is that part of a CIA tactic or was it for real? He's accused of anti-semitism yet they were in the same synogogue together and its not mentioned (even now) in the press - WHY? There was possibly another unknown shooter at the scene who killed the judge and some of the others to lend credibility to Loughner being a crazed lone gunman. Might it have been a total false flag double cross operation? MSNBC reported this yesterday that first she was shot from the front – then from the back. And how is it possible that neurosurgeons can’t distinguish between an entry or exit wound? Very suspicious. Why isn’t anyone on the MSM saying something about this yet? Just suppose Giffords was not shot at all. Suppose the young very well spoken intern who accompanied her in the rescue vehicle to provide emotional support is in on it. Its very unusual for a person in his capacity to be riding in the ambulance with a critically wounded patient on the brink of death. And he was no small guy. Suppose when he came to her rescue it was all part of a plot and that he put some fake blood on her head and covered the alleged wound up like we see in the photo of her on the stretcher that the media has all of us focused on. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction. And still no video? And why are they not talking about Giffords and Loughner being members of the SAME Reform synagogue? Jews are notorious for sacrificing their own for a cover to forward their agenda and we all know this. Loughner might not be any of the things the media and local authorities are claiming he is. He’s probably not crazy at all. Look at his mug shot. Shaved head and trying his best to look like a loonie.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Vitruvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I see your point, and supposedly we're supposed to be "innocent, until proven guilty" but that doesnt seem to be true these days anymore.

So far, everyone's been so caught up with the victims, no one has bothered to get into the forensics.

Undoubtedly, if he emptied a 30 round 9mm mag, there should be at least a few shell casings that were retrieved as evidence. Im willing to bet this guy didnt have the foresight to put on latex gloves while he loaded the mag, so if his greasy fingerprints are found on the shell casings, thats strike one for J L L

The "heroes" allegedly wrestled the weapon and an additional mag from him, unless he was wearing gloves, his prints should be on the murder weapon, which should be registered in his name. That would be strike two.

The numerous eye witness testimonies, coupled with the "motives" they supposedly found at his house, coupled with the surveillance footage from the walgreens where he purchased the ammo only hours before, and lets not forget the poor congress lady who is recovering miraculously, and maybe just maybe will be able to recall seeing this guy walk up to her and shoot her in the face......Im thinking this will be a slam dunk case, unless hes able to get an insanity plea.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   
wtf is the author on I want some

they have dozens of witnesses the murder weapon with endless connections to it, his admission, fingerprints and the same thing we rely on to convict people in court the testimony of those witnesses.

sorry but your feeble attempts to generate fame for yourself with a new angle are lame - the only reason we don't have those facts from the police is that's how there case is lost if they do it's called bias and it makes finding an unbiased jury impossible.

he did it and were wasting time letting him try to find cover under a fame seeking lawyer. he murdered 6 people and shot 8 more he should be dead.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:14 PM
link   
There's too much working against him for him to get out of it ... eye witness accounts are pretty damning for one thing, especially multiple accounts.. they also apparently found a bag they verified was his that I believe contained ammunition, they know he purchased ammunition from walmart.. now lets add in the fact he's not cooperating with police, he's not said anything to even attempt to try to defend himself.

You may be playing on the legality of it, innocent till proven without a shadow of a doubt .. but as far as I'm concerned, the scales are FAR leaning to guilty .. if I was a juror and I had multiple people saying it was him without any doubt in their mind, that there was proof he purchased the same ammo used in the shooting ( the very day before the shooting no less ), that the ammo was found in a bag they know is owned by him ( his father verified this ) ... that would pretty much have me convinced then and there... You know that they will ALSO throw his ATS posts, youtube posts and various rantings in the mix as a character destroying thing..

His own friend made a comment on national TV that he got a weird phone call from him before the shooting but he didn't take it seriously, I forget exactly what he said..

I guess the bottom line is it's pretty obvious he pulled the trigger, it's pretty obvious he's a disturbed individual ... and we know that he and her have had contact in the past, so it's hard to say what led him to actually do it but there's something there and I am sure it will come out..

What I do find interesting is how they are all jumping over this as a link to Palin .. while I can't stand Sarah Palin, I don't really think she set him off to go on a shooting spree, I think this was probably something building..

Bottom line .. I think you know as well as I do that JLL is guilty, the task now falls on the prosecution to properly present their case and for the defense to do their duty and not roll over on it .. everyone deserves a defense, and I think JLL needs treated, not put to death..

By the way, if I'm mentioning things you've not yet heard ( the bag, walmart .. etc ) ... this was stuff I saw in the news today .. just before posting ..

edit on 13-1-2011 by miniatus because: spelling correction, there may be more but ohwell

edit on 13-1-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Honestly, they have him on charges that he doesn't need a trial for.

Attacking someone from Congress is a huge crime...not to mention the other people who died.

A judge and a kid to name just a few...this isn't some game that we can play the blame game with.

Terrorists shouldn't get trials IMHO.

But that's just my opinion, I'm sure you guys have a different one...and that's all good.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
As of right now he is 100% innocent. He has not been found guilty by a jury of his peers. That is not to say that he did not do it, however the burden of proof rests with the prosecution.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Innocent until proven Guilty in a court of Law, that is the mandate for the courts. We are not in the courts so Innocent until proven guilty does not apply to us as bystanders to this event. Everybody is going to have an opinion and unfortunately nobody here is really knowledgeable enough about the circumstances of that tragic day to be able to change the minds of everyone opposing them.

All we can really do is keep an open mind and use common sense and logic. Personally based on that I have seen and heard I believe he is guilty based on the witness reports and background of the "Alleged" shooter. I've been disgusted and shocked in this thread especially by the "little girl was a human shield crowd" seriously??

You want to know why the little girl was shot? go to youtube and search "full auto glock" the gun is extremely hard to control on full auto, if Jared did empty a 33 shot mag in a couple of seconds I believe the gun was full auto and he just sprayed randomly.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749

Attacking someone from Congress is a huge crime...not to mention the other people who died.

A judge and a kid to name just a few...this isn't some game that we can play the blame game with.

But that's just my opinion, I'm sure you guys have a different one...and that's all good.

I wouldn't normally disagree, the only thing that does concern me is that he genuinely seems to be mentally ill .. his postings often make no sense at all and he seems to have many traits of a paranoid schizophrenic ... what I know of him anyway reminds me very much of my uncle, who's now so out of it that it's nearly impossible to communicate with him because he's so unusual .. he sometimes thinks the car stereo is sending him secret signals and that lightbulbs are actually a secret communication device... when he was younger he was somewhat normal but very very paranoid and reminded me much of mel gibson's character from conspiracy theory .. he's just gradually gotten much worse..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReVoLuTiOn76
As of right now he is 100% innocent. He has not been found guilty by a jury of his peers. That is not to say that he did not do it, however the burden of proof rests with the prosecution.

He's not 100% innocent, he's just "presumed innocent" and is the prime, and only suspect, and I'm sure that the trial is simply a formality at this point.. even if police saw you shoot someone point blank in the head while punching an orphan, you're still "innocent" till that formal trial ..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by vqsnapp
Innocent until proven Guilty in a court of Law, that is the mandate for the courts. We are not in the courts so Innocent until proven guilty does not apply to us as bystanders to this event. Everybody is going to have an opinion and unfortunately nobody here is really knowledgeable enough about the circumstances of that tragic day to be able to change the minds of everyone opposing them.

All we can really do is keep an open mind and use common sense and logic. Personally based on that I have seen and heard I believe he is guilty based on the witness reports and background of the "Alleged" shooter. I've been disgusted and shocked in this thread especially by the "little girl was a human shield crowd" seriously??

You want to know why the little girl was shot? go to youtube and search "full auto glock" the gun is extremely hard to control on full auto, if Jared did empty a 33 shot mag in a couple of seconds I believe the gun was full auto and he just sprayed randomly.

Agreed.. I don't think he intended to shoot the girl.. but it's just as tragic either way.. I do think he'll be found guilty, though as I said I think he is truly mentally ill.. so that's the only chance he has to not get a death sentence

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by miniatus

Mental Problems or not...he still did something horrible and deserves prison.

www.thedailyshow.com...

^ I think Jon Stewart said it best.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749

You agree with the Government? All crimes are acts of "terror"? That's exactly what they want you to say and to believe. . Pretty soon "all acts" will be acts of terror. Don't you get it? No Habeus Corpus - No Trials - All Guantonomo style justice and extraordinary rendition? Put everyone who "disobeys" in the NAZI concnetration camp? Is that WTF you wnat?
edit on 13-1-2011 by Vitruvian because:
edit on 13-1-2011 by Vitruvian because: mis spelled a werd
extra DIV

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31  32 >>

join