It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 28
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by LongSeptember
if Loughner IS guilty, shouldn't it be PROVEN SO in court of law so there's no speculation about these events 50 years later on?

Who said that it will not be proven in a court of law? Charges have been filed against him. There will be several trials and he will have the opportunity to defend his case. They aren't just going to take him behind the police station and execute him...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

That is another thing I have seen conflicting reports on in the MSM. Some say he failed a drug test, others say he failed out for being a lunatic. Another strange thing about the reports on this. His friend says he had stopped partying a while back too.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DeadLift

Gotta say I agree with you poster...

A mall like this has plenty of surveillance and to have NO video of the event is absurd. Something is clearly up and I sense a connection to NASA and disclosures...

Just wanted to share and prop this post up as Jury Nullification is the only real possibility if video surfaces.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   
reply to post by EdWard54

I have read reports that there is video.. THEY ARE NOT going to release the video yet.. christ, it hasn't even been 2 weeks..

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by detertherankslive
After satire has made the case.. Maybe would leave one to believe that Kristina was used as a human shield now.. After more review, it is the only way she could of gotten shot point blank in the chest... Being the shooter was adult size someone had to be holding Kristina.. Point being when the shooting started who ever was watching Kristina picked her up and used her as a human shield... THAT IS CHILD NEGLECT if you let your child get shot and using them as a human shield... not using your kid as a bullet deflector would be a good start.

It would only be child neglect if Kristina was actually used as a human shield, we really have no way to know for sure but the height logic does raise some questions if maybe the person protecting her did use her to save themselves from a gauntlet of bullets as a human shield.. Would be very sad if that was the case.. Who really knows?
edit on 13-1-2011 by weepingalien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
He is not innocent until proven guilty. He is "presumed" innocent until proven guilty. Meaning his innocence is not a fact but only a problability. In most criminal proceedings the city, state or feds will not try to prosecute someone without some sort of evidence of their guilt. In this case there are eyewitness accounts of the incident, material evidence (the gun and ammo) and I would be willing to bet there will be video evidence as well, not that we will ever see it but it will be there.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by TKDRL

I know everyone wants transparency .... I am sure we will get all of the info... in time. I don't blame any of the LEO's or feds for not releasing everything or anything yet.. I would rather them have all of the info analyzed, before releasing it with a statement. One slip of the tongue creates 5million forum pages about some conspiracy.

If I was held responsible for every time I slipped up and said the wrong thing, I would have been burned at the stake by now.
edit on 1/13/2011 by Resurrectio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
As much as i find this incident to be "weird", especially the girls birthday being on Sep 11, i dont understand where you're going with this...

Three guys tackled the gunman. Everyone there knew he did it..

He is going to trial, but its like pretty obvious he did it.

Just because your innocent until proven guilty doesnt mean you can roam free when you're charged with a crime...

link   
It's certainly good to hear that some people still have that presence of mind to say 'INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY'.
That's just the Illuminati controlled mass media trying to brainwash us again. The question is, what are they trying to blind us from, also? Trying to take our attention off the mass animal die offs?
haven't heard a great deal of that lately, either, have you?

Just saying......

link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

In reality your the Moron here, do you deny all of the eye witness testimonies? Do you think these people were payed to slander this kid? Do you think no shots went off at all and these people died otherwise, although the bullet holes in the dead victims would be a clear cut reason of death for some I'd like to hear how you think these people died? Can you also explain how your "testimony" is worth more then the eye witness account, again to a normal thinking person the eye witness accounts in this case would be infoulable but I'd like to hear your side. Come now entertain these questions and show off that gigantic IQ you have.
edit on 13-1-2011 by NoJoker13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowley
People need to understand. Jared Loughner was just trying to express him self... Everyone knew he had a problem..
The sheriff knew he needed mental help, his friends, ANYONE that knew him. You people are sick... This poor guy was trying to speak and no one would listen.. Well I guess they got what was coming.

Holy damn that is a crazy thing to say.. I mean seriously?
What was coming to them? Those people that aren't in any way shape or form responsible for his condition (if anyone is), a 9 year old girl? I know you are most likely a troll and all, but damn if you are just trolling you are making some ballsy statements. A lot of people will be looking at the stuff said here.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Didn't people see this guy unloading bullets face to face? It's not like he wasn't seen by many people.

He's guilty.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Go through his post history... His 3rd post on ATS was calling for JL's death, and compassion for the little girls family... He is a blatant troll....

He was only here to stir the pot.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

Throughout history we have seen an undeniable connection between soldiers and drugs. Many addicts created by the military administering drugs such as morphine and then diagnosing soldiers with illnesses such as soldiers disease. Or they will give it another name(Gulf War Syndrome) and begin another sort of drug regiment. Just look at the connection between Vietnam and the use/export of heroin.

What I am saying is that it makes no sense to deny a person the right of redemption because of a chemical addiction. If they didn't have one before, they probably will after. Plus, the availability of the drugs is minimized so that detoxification happens in boot camp anyways.

There are only a few effective programs being practiced that will actually help a true addict. One of the preliminary stages of military service involves being broken down physically and mentally so that something arguably better can be created. Seems like the cheapest form of self help available.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire
One witness reported the assailant was running while firing into a crowd. What makes you think he was in her face like that? Incidentally, don't pull that finger trick on anyone with PTSD and the strength to snap phalanges. They'll be looking you right in the eye when you hear that finger break.

[snip] Where are your conflicting eye-witness reports? Where are you getting all your information from? You seem to assume a lot. It certainly seems like a leap to think I would have two friends in my home and not know if either suffers from PTSD.

Zero. I have seen guns waved in many people's faces, however. People back up, they put their hand in front of the gun and they never take their eyes off that gun.

Really? How many times have you seen someone get a gun shoved in their face? Honestly?

I think you are just kind of making stuff up as we are talking about a woman who was shot in the face and I doubt you have seen too many people shot in the face firsthand.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Sinnthia because: (no reason given)

edit on 10-4-2011 by getreadyalready because: removed personal info

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
Until Proven Guilty!

Just because the Public and Media jump the gun and automatically assume this guy is guilty does NOT mean he is!

There is no proof that he did it. Everyone merely says he did. There is no video evidence for me to review, nothing. I have zero evidence therefore I cannot say JLL is guilty of this crime. I was not there, so I cannot possibly know.

Most of you have FORGOT what AMERICA is really about!
Innocent Until Proven Guilty!
You have Forgotten what a FAIR TRIAL is!!
Not I.

If I were on His Jury, I will write down NOT GUILTY unless HARD EVIDENCE can be supplied that proves he is guilty. DNA evidence, fingerprints, or a non-coerced admission of guilt would all be sufficient evidence of guilt. I would then change my vote to GUILTY.

So PROVE HES GUILTY.

Stop making baseless accusations without proof against a human being for capital crimes. (Just because it's in fashion doesn't make it right).

This is NOT TROLLING.
I am presenting the LEGAL TRUTH to you folks.
But you are probably so engulfed in the tragedy the media has embedded into your heads to remember what our nation was founded on! Innocent before proven Guilty!

Don't let the Psychological Warfare from the Mainstream Media mesmerize you with emotions and hate. Be calm and think critically, please.

Really ? He was in a public place with countless witnesses. I'm sorry, but anyone that takes a child's life in the name of righteousness, deserves nothing less than death ...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinnthia

I agree with you.
But I thought she was shot in the back of the head?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I am seriously a bit ashamed of ATS as of late when dealing with this whole incident.

Before the AboveTopSecret account posted about JLL being a member there were at least two or three other threads started on the subject. ATS though decided to shut those down despite the amounts of proof shown in those threads (pretty much the same proof the ATS account showed) because they wanted to hush things up about it.

Then there are posters on here going on about how we should not talk about it because that will make us look bad. No he was a nut case he makes himself look bad.

However, allowing a thread like this saying he is innocent? Wow, yeah that is not going to make us look like a bunch of nut cases to match the guy. Great job on making sure our ducks are in order there ATS.

Seriously, yes he is innocent until proven guilty. However, he was witnessed committing the act by more than a few. One of the men who tackled him was even shot (grazed) in the back of the head, while woman took the extra clip from his hand. The only thing that really needs to be proven is his state of mind, which in my opinion is that he knew exactly what he was doing.

Again though, thanks ATS for keeping things real. What a disgrace.

Raist

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

is this what kind of member's ATS has? No wonder these threads are rampant with "The unified leaders of light Alien cover up garbage" and what not...

This guy walks up shoots point blank with no mask and a hand full of clips and gets tackled and arrested "ON SCENE" and there are actually people that think he is innocent...

Anyone reading this post should immediately now know that lots of the people on ATS are ignorant to a fault...

P.S. You also now know one reason why murders are commited, i was put back at first... What would drive one person to kill another person, well now you see. Stupidity is probably one major deciding factor.
edit on 1/13/2011 by Brainiac because: close encounters of the absurd kind...

<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

join