It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 22
77
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:56 AM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions




posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowley
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow
 


It's safe to assume if the 9 y/o girl got shot point blank in the chest that who ever was watching her was holding her.. When the shooting started the little girls guardian shielded their body with Kristina, letting her take the bullet. Do you have proof that Kristina was not used as a human shield? Why come to the conjecture you have, it is obvious who ever was protecting her did not do a good job.. The little girl is dancing in rain puddles in heaven.. CRAPPY protection job those parents need to be locked up.. J L is just the person in question he is innocent..
edit on 13-1-2011 by MisterCrowley because: (no reason given)


How do we know this little girl even existed in the first place, didn't somebody say she was made famous by some book about the World Trade Center? She could very well be a vicsim, there were plenty of those in World Trade Center dust. How else do you explain why a famous kid never becomes an adult?



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
After satire has made the case.. Maybe would leave one to believe that Kristina was used as a human shield now.. After more review, it is the only way she could of gotten shot point blank in the chest... Being the shooter was adult size someone had to be holding Kristina.. Point being when the shooting started who ever was watching Kristina picked her up and used her as a human shield... THAT IS CHILD NEGLECT if you let your child get shot and using them as a human shield... not using your kid as a bullet deflector would be a good start.



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99
 


I couldn't find the original post but he said people were saying they had the wrong guy. I googled and couldn't find one think to substantiate. I think it's a flat out lie.

The only thing weird I have seen, is that he had a 30 clip and they dug out 31 bullets. He was tackled before reloading. However this isn't impossible or anything he could have just put the clip in, loaded one in the chamber, then took the clip out and put another bullet in. It's just a weird thing to think of to me i guess. Most people probably wouldn't think of it.. but then most people wouldn't kill innocent people either.



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   
You people who say he's innocent are insulting every single victim that was involved. What if someone that was there got on here and told you like it was. I bet you'd feel pretty bad. It's not a joke it's a serious matter. There was no conspiracy against anyone. The congress woman is in critical condition. The judge got killed and many others were killed or injured. The guy who started this thread is just exploiting this tragedy for attention and for the sake of posting. Yes we are innocent until proven guilty when it comes to an investigation, but there was no need for an investigation. Dozens of people saw it and pointed at the same guy. There was no need for an investigation. There shouldn't be a trial in my opinion either. You people are very immature and it saddens me to see this many people defending him. Just because you're paranoid delusional crack pots just like him. The evidence is overwhelming. Stop trying to see what isn't there.



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PlautusSatire
 


yeah hes so happy to be a patsy rite? most people who get framed for murder are all smiles !



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by Unity_99
 


I couldn't find the original post but he said people were saying they had the wrong guy. I googled and couldn't find one think to substantiate. I think it's a flat out lie.

The only thing weird I have seen, is that he had a 30 clip and they dug out 31 bullets. He was tackled before reloading. However this isn't impossible or anything he could have just put the clip in, loaded one in the chamber, then took the clip out and put another bullet in. It's just a weird thing to think of to me i guess. Most people probably wouldn't think of it.. but then most people wouldn't kill innocent people either.


30 in the clip and 1 in the chamber is exactly right. He wanted the most damage in the quickest way.



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
That was the initial thought, but after experts who deal with combat injuries looked at the evidence they have now determined the bullet entered her forehead and exited the back of her head.


So now the "official" story is changing, a sure sign that it's all a pack of lies. After the last day I'm convinced that this man is innocent. Up to now I just wanted to see the evidence, now all the evidence seems to suggest a frame job.

1) Loughner's identity stolen in 2008
2) no witness has as yet placed Loughner on the scene with a gun in his hand, or anywhere with a gun in his hand
3) the man who subdued Loughner told an old lady cowering nearby to grab his gun, when she balked he produced a magazine for her to pick up instead
4) the man who subdued Loughner let another man (also not a witness to the shooting) take the gun from him (now 2 sets of prints on gun that aren't Loughner's)
5) changing police story regarding ballistics analysis of Giffords head wound
6) selective quoting robbed of context from his letter left in a safe in his home indicates "my assassination", not "my mass murder plan"

This is just a partial list, but it's pretty convincing to me, this is not what it seems.


And you have no way of knowing what the law knows about this case. Which makes your numbered points pretty useless. It's just a list of media reports which aren't worth the paper they were printed on.

Never, NEVER does either side reveal their entire case to the public. Especially the police; they hold the key evidence close to the vest. Defense, on the other hand, will spew all kinds of wild-assed statements to the TV cameras, in hopes of garnering public support for their client.

Frame job? Omigod...:shk:



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11PB11
The last few posts/threads i've seen by muzzle have all been way off. I'm not surprised by this one. Liberals will be liberals... and our country will continue to suffer from it. Just look at California, a once great state.

I think the fact that Muzzle believes that he needs to continue to defend this guy is a result of someone with a similar personality. No kidding he's innocent until proven guilty, do you think we were all born yesterday? Your fascination with this kid is worry some to say the least.


So are you happy that Giffords was given a lead lobotomy? Do you think Arizona will be a greater state now that she's out of the way? And what about that pesky federal judge? Did you want him gone, too? I find people like you very worrisome, you don't seem at all concerned with who actually did this, you just seem to want more blood on top of the blood already spilled. Could you possibly self-identify more strongly with the kind of psychotic people who plan and execute these kinds of assassinations and psyops?



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   
The OP is correct in his claim of innocent until proven guilty...

But, correct me if I'm wrong, didn't Mr. Loughner already admit to doing it. He may not have been proven guilty yet but he was charged and he did admit doing the crime. Plus he was the one that was apprehended at the scene of the crime. Am I wrong on that? Or was there another individual flaunting a .9 mm at the scene that wasn't apprehended?



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by detertherankslive
After satire has made the case.. Maybe would leave one to believe that Kristina was used as a human shield now.. After more review, it is the only way she could of gotten shot point blank in the chest... Being the shooter was adult size someone had to be holding Kristina.. Point being when the shooting started who ever was watching Kristina picked her up and used her as a human shield... THAT IS CHILD NEGLECT if you let your child get shot and using them as a human shield... not using your kid as a bullet deflector would be a good start.


Dude that is a horrible thing to say! Did you know we humans have the power to move our arms up and down? I bet you didn't. Like I said earlier y'all are just trying to see things that aren't there



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
To the OP, while you are technically correct in your claim of innocence for JL, I can't help thinking the thread title was conjured up to bait people into a conversation so you could generate a good ego stroking.

Yes, a good headline or thread title draws people in to read more, but seeing "Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT" plastered across the front page of ATS when I logged on made me queasy.

You produced something for people to ponder but did so in an extremely distasteful way. Perhaps a better discussion would have taken place without the poorly thought out title.



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire

Originally posted by 11PB11
The last few posts/threads i've seen by muzzle have all been way off. I'm not surprised by this one. Liberals will be liberals... and our country will continue to suffer from it. Just look at California, a once great state.

I think the fact that Muzzle believes that he needs to continue to defend this guy is a result of someone with a similar personality. No kidding he's innocent until proven guilty, do you think we were all born yesterday? Your fascination with this kid is worry some to say the least.


So are you happy that Giffords was given a lead lobotomy? Do you think Arizona will be a greater state now that she's out of the way? And what about that pesky federal judge? Did you want him gone, too? I find people like you very worrisome, you don't seem at all concerned with who actually did this, you just seem to want more blood on top of the blood already spilled. Could you possibly self-identify more strongly with the kind of psychotic people who plan and execute these kinds of assassinations and psyops?


I dont agree with his liberal quote but dude he did not say he anything you wrote. Again seeing things that aren't there. You are just as crazy as JLL too



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow
 


www.huffingtonpost.com...

This one I linked on page 13 has a video of the 911 call, where he said a man in a black hoodie was shooter and ran off.

I would like to have more information, like the rest of the videos, but this is a start and what you just about the number of bullets not adding up is also interesting.

Basically the the whole thing doesnt add up, including this little girl.

Also she died with a gunshot to her chest point blank as if they knew they were sacrificing an innocent and wanted her to die quickly.

Its fine and dandy allowing Jared to be set up or to take the fall alone, but I want the real people and the shadow government brought to justice.



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
there was a report he had a hat on, any one report the hat coming off when he was tackled and was he was bald?, honestly I have nothing to say about him being guilty or not because all I know is what I have read so far.



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeremiah8401

Originally posted by detertherankslive
After satire has made the case.. Maybe would leave one to believe that Kristina was used as a human shield now.. After more review, it is the only way she could of gotten shot point blank in the chest... Being the shooter was adult size someone had to be holding Kristina.. Point being when the shooting started who ever was watching Kristina picked her up and used her as a human shield... THAT IS CHILD NEGLECT if you let your child get shot and using them as a human shield... not using your kid as a bullet deflector would be a good start.


Dude that is a horrible thing to say! Did you know we humans have the power to move our arms up and down? I bet you didn't. Like I said earlier y'all are just trying to see things that aren't there


Yeah Jerimiah makes sense, there is no point to your claim deter, it actually makes no sense.



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DelMar
To the OP, while you are technically correct in your claim of innocence for JL, I can't help thinking the thread title was conjured up to bait people into a conversation so you could generate a good ego stroking.

Yes, a good headline or thread title draws people in to read more, but seeing "Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT" plastered across the front page of ATS when I logged on made me queasy.

You produced something for people to ponder but did so in an extremely distasteful way. Perhaps a better discussion would have taken place without the poorly thought out title.


you said it brother



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401
 


How can anyone saying someone may be innocent or that if he was involved he wasnt alone, be insulting victims. Miscarrying justice is betraying victims, not really disclosing it. The current legal system that has a lot of innocents behind bars or fall guys, is a real betrayal to the victims who would benefit enormously from true justice and a real disclosure of facts with real guilty parties revealed.



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by arcnaver
Let me guess, those were 'magic' 9mm bullets that killed all those people, they just suddenly materialized in the victims bodies.


You mean like the bullet that went into and then out of Giffords' skull? Where's that bullet? It wasn't in her brain. Which of the victims had bullets recovered from their bodies? Can you provide a list and some links?


Originally posted by arcnaver
Oh never mind the material evidence, like fingerprints and matching barrel markings on the bullets, never mind the powder left on the mans hands, they be 'magic bullets'.


I haven't seen any evidence like this presented, not even stories from the police suggesting it. Got some links?


Originally posted by arcnaver
Im sure there is a mountain of evidence that is not circumstantial.


I'm less sure, given this was a high profile political assassination of somebody who'd received not only death threats but national attention from those death threats. The "lone nut" coincidence theory doesn't even begin to pass the smell test.


Originally posted by arcnaver
Is he guilty? Let the judge and jury decide.


This is a comforting nothing, that a judge and jury can simply "decide" if somebody is guilty or innocent. Of course in practice that's what it becomes, but guilt or innocence is an objective measure that court proceedings have no bearing on. I'm not interested in the outcome of any court case, because those ass holes make up the rules as they go along. A verdict is meaningless. I'm interested in finding out if this was a "lone nut" or a team of professional killers using this kid as a fall guy. If it could happen to him, it could happen to anyone, putting us all at risk.



posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 



new topics

top topics



 
77
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

log in

join