It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
This is what is wrong with some theorists, they think everything is a conspiracy because they aren't entitled to personally pour over all the evidence themselves.

What's concerning isn't that we haven't been allowed to scrutinize the evidence, we haven't even been told about any evidence. No witness positively identifies Loughner with a gun in his hand. The person who was identified by two people as having a gun in his hand AND attacking people on the scene was NOT arrested by police. We aren't even told his name, just that he's an "elderly gentleman". Many witnesses reported a man wearing a black hoodie doing the shooting, the Fuducko guy or whatever he calls himself, he was wearing a black hoodie, he was the one who said he came out of the Safeway and took a gun from the hand of a man who had subdued subdued. This is the gun we're told was turned over to the police, witnesses report it in the hands of two people, neither one of which is Loughner.

you must have ADD or something because people have clearly posted witness statements JUST FOR YOU! If it was an "inside job" do you thing the gov't would be that sloppy. I know if i was planning to frame JLL I'd have a guy there ready to take him out after it was nearly over. He would be the loose end and guess what the government would not leave a loose end in a job as simple as this. They wouldn't even waste their time on this.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by nightbringr

Oh you didn't hear? Plataliar says the girl didn't exist.... Now he has stated the following:

The girl didn't exist.
She was born on 9/11 but this poster says she was a child on 9/11 and hasn't grown up since then.
The gun wasn't his.
He wasn't the shooter.
There were 2 shooters

And the list goes on and on... There is no rational thinking in his comments.

He is only here to excite people. I truly wish there was still an ignore feature. I assume I would not be missing any intelligent statements by ignoring him.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
**** REMINDER ****

Discuss this in a civil manner, remaining on topic.
Do not discuss the other members, no name calling.

You will be Post Banned.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
I would trust a cop over some of the insanity that goes on around here anyhow. if it was up to some people on ATS, nobody would ever be convicted of a crime. Meh...anarchists.

The people you are putting your trust in are described by James J. Fyfe, deputy commissioner of police for training for New York City's Police Department, who says "I like to say that we live in a democracy where we don't know how often the people we pay to protect us kill us."

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by jeremiah8401

well according to fox news and shepard smith, there was another gun shot and it was at JLL, but it was never mentioned again, but your right, if it was the government, no one would be around to say a thing, no loose ends.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PlautusSatire

I had to re reply.
Again.. they don't have to supply evidence. They only have to supply it at the trial. Actually they shouldn't be allowed to supply evidence. It is for the jury to decide not t.v. viewers.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
I'm sure the woman who took the magazine from him as he was trying to reload, will be called to testify, amongst all the others. Out of 14 people shot (and still alive) you'd think that at least one of them saw who shot them.
edit on 13-1-2011 by Blazer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

Why do you keep ignoring this..THIS WOMAN REMOVED THE CLIP from JL?? Why are you ignoring this???

Then this woman has told at least two different stories. Her earlier story, which was cited and quoted in this thread and others, was that a man had Loughner subdued, that the gun was on the ground, somebody yelled at her to pick up the gun. When she balked, the man subduing Loughner produced a magazine and threw that on the ground and told her to pick it up. At this second order, she complied. Who was this man? Who was the guy in the black hoodie all the witnesses spoke of spraying bullets? Could it have been the "witness" with the concealed carry permit who says his accomplice had the gun, not Loughner? Why were all the other witnesses saying they had the wrong guy if Loughner was the shooter? Were they all lying? Why was the gun never seen in Loughner's hand, only in the hands of this "elderly gentleman" and Mr. Concealedcarry Blackhoodie

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Most of you have FORGOT what AMERICA is really about!
Innocent Until Proven Guilty!

Don't confuse innocence with the presumption of innocence in the eyes of the law.

For myself, I prefer to refer to Loughner the suspect.

Just because there has been no evidence presented to the public doesn't mean that he's innocent.

Even if there were dozens of video tapes documenting the shooting, the suspect's presumption of innocence would be valid.

Even the guilty have the right of presumed innocence until proven in a court of law.

Even the guilty walk free for lack of evidence.

Sometimes the innocent are tragically found guilty in a court of law.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
there is one thing that i found weird , the old lady who took the mag from jareds hand stated she took the magazine or clip , then she wasn't sure if she gave the rite words of what she took, pretty accurate for a grandma

who knows maybe she watches too much csi
edit on 13-1-2011 by matrix12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia

Originally posted by PlautusSatire
Can you produce this elderly man's name?

Yes with a simple google search it was quite easy. Not as easy as finding your history of being banned from forums for trolling though. I will just sit back and let history go to work.

So what is his name? Maybe I'm not all caught up in this thread because I sure don't see it, let me refresh and check again.

link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowley

It is my opinion that Jarod is innocent because of insanity.

...yikes!... are you sure about that?... so, you'd consider john wayne gacy or ted bundy innocent because they had a mental condition that some folks could label as insanity?...

...if the person in question is proven to be the az shooter, whether or not he is mentally ill should only affect his sentencing, imo...

link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysterioustranger
Boy oh boy! Havent you been reading around ATS lately? This is AMERICA! Where you are arrested, jailed and assumed guilty, post bail(maybe)...and then spend a fortune trying to prove your'e not!
(It used to be the other way around!) Now youre guilty until proven otherwise. "geez! Some people!

P.S. The prisons are FULL to the rafters with people who will SWEAR on their mother's or children's lives...that:
'I DIDNT DO IT!" "I SWEAR TO GOD!" "IM INNOCENT!!!"
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: PS

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: PS...S...again

Illinois' death row was full of innocent people several years back, as an intensive study sponsored by the governor at the time showed. This lead to a moratorium on the death penalty in Illinois. In at least four cases the police had tortured black men to elicit false confessions to murder I, DNA evidence later exonerated them but they stayed on death row for years, until the governor's study and subsequent edict freed them.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeremiah8401
reply to post by Staysay29

How could you say he's innocent. Let's for a second not go with multiple eyewitness accounts and go with the circumstantial evidence. He's mentally ill, his posts are insane, his youtube videos are WTF, his favorite books are the communist manifesto and hitlers whatever its called. He was talking about mind control through grammar which makes absolutely no sense. try to defend but idc what you have to say. He obviously hated NASA and the congress woman's husband is an astronaut (or a fake in his eyes). the man's unstable and deserves the chair! You make ATS look bad by defending. I'm disgusted

How do you know all that information you cite was put on the internet by this kid? Did the Truth Fairy pay you a visit and leave a note under your pillow?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
dont get the op too angry , he mite be the next one on the news tied too ats we suuuuuuuuuuurrrree dont need that

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
So who's the bloke in the mugshout with a shaven head and a lunatic smirk on his face?
Is he laughing because he knows he's going get done big time, but he didn't do it?
FMB

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   

www.businessinsider.com...
www.huffingtonpost.com...

You are correct, I cannot prove it is him just as you can't prove that it's someone else. However if you compare his mugshot, to the zoomed in picture where he's wearing a name tag you can see some similarities in the face.

1. The puffiness under both eyes
2. The thickness and shape of the nose
3. The dimples from smiling are very similar in both photos. Notice his right dimple line extends above his nostril while the left dimple line appears to end just at the level of the opening of his nostril.

I'm sure if there were two different high resolution photos of Jared the similarities would be a lot more clear. However as stated before I could be wrong.

edit on 13-1-2011 by TorqueyThePig because: Grammar

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
Wouldn't she be considered a witness? You had stated that you hadn't seen any "eyewitness" accounts.. What you meant was "I haven't seen one that I believe".

It's been pointed out already, but this woman's original story was that she was cowering on the ground, she looked up and saw a man subduing another man, a gun on the ground, she was told to pick up the gun, when she balked, the subduing man produced a magazine and threw it on the ground and told her to pick that up. She did. The mysterious subduer then picked up the gun. Subsequently a guy wearing a black hoodie and carrying a concealed carry permit and weapon took the gun from the Mr. Mysterious Subduer. And what is that guy's name? Does he have a name other than Mysterious Subduer? Where is this hero who started the take-down, of a man claimed to have just mowed down 10 people with a spray of bullets but who can offer no defense against a blocking tackle?

top topics

<< 21  22  23    25  26  27 >>

join