It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Thank you OP for also having the strength of will to remind ATS of another truth...

He is innocent and merely sits as the accused...

I am trying my best to word it differently, even then the subconscious has the idea he is guilty attached to it...

His defense lawyer might not be the best call though... not a great winning record....

I so want to start another thread on this but a friend is waiting until she has her twenty post.... it is over some good points that have been over looked...

Your right one of the fights will be over jury selection... watch for the term bastion defense...

MY PREDICTION: (mark it down cause i call)

I expected the judge in the case to be crooked... But smart enough to not get caught... The numbers predict it...

Smaller area... backwoods incompetent sheriff posterchild (read up on his cover up)... friends with the judge for years... watch for the words ... "necessary for a working relationship with the sheriff's office"

Tie in not the rep getting shot, but the little girl...

results-

guilty with an appeal -

The truth is the jury will not get to hear all the evidence....

The weakest angle will be the sheriff's actions....

the strongest will be evidence kept from the jury (not saying illegal just evidentiary ruling)

If I was the judge, I would throw the cameras out of the courtroom and gag the witnesses until the verdict... Easiest way they will not get caught

edit on 13-1-2011 by ripcontrol because: to get it all

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio
reply to post by PlautusSatire

So you are a liar?

No more than you are a sword swallower.

She didn't pick it up off the ground.. She grabbed his hand.. Period!..

Comma! But we have conflicting reports then, because other stories posted by other people in this thread and other threads report she claims to have been told to grab the gun, and when she balked a magazine was produced and thrown near her, she was told to grab that. This is from the woman's own mouth, somebody told her to pick up a gun from the ground. By the time Mr. Concealedcarry Blackhoodie started telling his story people were shouting that the wrong guy was being subdued. Were they all liars?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I don't think they will execute him if he is not competent to stand trial......Or am I wrong in my thinking? There are so many #ing diagnostics now it makes me want to vomit.....Behavior is Behavior ABC Anticedent....Behavior....Consequence........Pretty simple model to follow

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparky63

For real! If it was some sort of conspiracy against him do you really think he would have walked out of there alive? you people need to grow and stop seeing everything as a conspiracy or else you're gonna end up crazy like JLL.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Subterfuge
I don't think they will execute him if he is not competent to stand trial......Or am I wrong in my thinking? There are so many #ing diagnostics now it makes me want to vomit.....Behavior is Behavior ABC Anticedent....Behavior....Consequence........Pretty simple model to follow

The man needs to take responsibility for his actions. like you said behavior... consequence.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Proof that Crowley is a troll. Sorry Mods, this needs to be pointed out.

MisterCrowley
posted on 1/9/2011 @ 09:54 AM this post
The 9 y/o girl who died, well her mom is on FOX NEWS right now giving a interview..
It sounds pretty sad, this jarred guy is one sick son of a bitch... He should be castrated and limbs removed !!!!!!! The little girl got shot point blank in the chest.... Mom says *i hope we can learn from this and for things to change*

This was his 3rd post on this site... I hope he is banned.. We do not need people like this around here..

I can not believe that someone would disrespect the family and use this little girls death to excite people.. Such a sad state of affairs we are in...

Innocent until proven guilty ---- YES

Will he be found guilty ------ YES

Are we not allowed to have an opinion anymore?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
You cant see the context of my quote. The person I quoted had the ridiculous conjecture that perhaps it was a "professional sniper".

I read your previous post, I'm merely pointing out there are a great many possibilities to set up a patsy or a fall guy that are all very mundane and involve nothing more spectacular than misdirection to confuse witnesses and a followed script. Magicians are a billion dollar industry based on that simple paradigm. We don't need a "professional sniper", but it's almost certain there were professional killers at work on the scene that day. This is another in the long series of implausible events that suggest any ordinary person can simply buy a gun and mow down notable people with brutal efficiency, but can offer no defense against a blocking tackle. Remember the "DC Sniper" patsies? They were reportedly found both asleep in a car. Huh???

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
my statement was reminding you that the victims also had equal rights and protections, that JLL's rights do not supersede their rights.

Do his rights supersede those of dead people and paid killers?

link   

Please source these fantasy stories you are siting... I offered sources.. If you read the mans report.. It almost matches the womans.. Why is it so hard for you to believe?

Will you feel like a fool when he admits it? Or are you going to say he is an agent that has been brainwashed? You must have an escape from this slippery logic slope you are sliding down.

link   

Originally posted by ANOMALY502
So multiple eyewitness accounts is not good enough?? (under oath) when the time comes??

A man is being released from prison after 15 years because people lied while under oath. That bull# doesn't mean anything anymore.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire

So you are a liar?

No more than you are a sword swallower.

She didn't pick it up off the ground.. She grabbed his hand.. Period!..

Comma! But we have conflicting reports then, because other stories posted by other people in this thread and other threads report she claims to have been told to grab the gun, and when she balked a magazine was produced and thrown near her, she was told to grab that. This is from the woman's own mouth, somebody told her to pick up a gun from the ground. By the time Mr. Concealedcarry Blackhoodie started telling his story people were shouting that the wrong guy was being subdued. Were they all liars?

the lady is in her 60s. I highly doubt when adrenaline's that high you're gonna remember exactly what happened. When I was a jr. in high school I got in a fight. I don't remember it, all I know is that I won. I tried piecing everything together afterwards but I can't. Adrenaline took over and my minds blank. All I remember was the first punch.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

And yep, that is what is and must be instituted here..however, among peers outside the court...we are allowed to use deductive reasoning based on what we know so far..and amongst peers, it really is "prove to me your innocent".

Never talk to the cops, but never dismiss the public once its all said and done...the court may find you innocent based on some technicality, but your going to have a rough time dealing with the public

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Once again the american people have been trolled by propaganda from the news sources. Even if he is or isn't guilty people believe with their whole being that this man did it...why? because they saw it on the news!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Resurrectio

I'm not convinced that he is the one who shot her in the chest point blank since there was a man in a black hoodie who ran off, and was in the 911 call, and according to a post on here, there was a man in a hoodie with a gun, holding jared down, who may be the actual killer, and there were reports of the witnesses saying it wasn't him.

The girl who was shot is a complete innocent child and relates to a 9.11 message and her death, and Gabby, which relates to a message for those in the know to not speak out, makes me see this as a huge event, with a message going out world wide to those in the know relating to either increased NWO homeland security measures or even a tip off of something to come, a false flag.

BUT...that girl's mother, was not there, it said in an article I read that a neighbor took her to the event. Which means, her mother is reporting hearsay when she says that Jared fired the gun point blank, for she didn't see with her own eye if he did or if it was someone else, like a guy in a black hoodie......!!!!!

link   
I see your point and agree on the "innocent tell proven guilty" but other then that you would have to say all the eye witness's were planted or lieing.the one I remember the most was the lady that said she grabbed the clip out of his hand as he was reloading.

The thing that concern's me the most though is how many people that were shot were actuelly shot by the perp and how many were shot by others shooting at the perp.Just a thought.

link   

Originally posted by xX aFTeRm4Th Xx
If collaborating eye witness accounts arn't enough then I don't know what is..... absolutely pathetic!

I think you meant corroborating, not collaborating, but of course you do have a point, it's almost a dead certainty that many people who witnessed this event collaborated in coming up with a narrative of the events. Witnesses are known to do this, adopt the details of other witnesses and claim they saw what they were only told. This is a common psychological effect that's been proven empirically. It's easy to determine the outcome of a future criminal investigation if you utterly control the crime scene, including suggestive statements to all witnesses to create memories of things that didn't occur. That's the real "neuralizer", somebody on the ground saying, "mostly due to structural failure, because the fires were too intense" or, "it was obvious he was trying to kill Giffords with this pistol in my hand, I saw him shoot her first, and so did that gentleman over there talking to the other witnesses".

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   
To the OP [BTW I respect you and your contributions]

You're technically correct, he is just in the middle ground between arrested and jail.. I mean is it even possible he gets away? We've seen an accused murderer [OJ] walk freely out of what would be considered dead tor rights, so I guess you can never know, but still if it was not him then who is next on the guilty list?

It does not make him innocent like you say, but he is technically innocent until proven guilty, but the people will still assume we 'know' somebody did something before its displayed in court, just how many people 'know' OJ killed someone.

~~~~~~~~Off Topic~~~~~~~~~

Just like how I 'know' extra terrestrials with intelligence exist outside of our planet, I cannot prove it, but I can assume due to the fact I live on a planet that inhabits Intelligent sentient species, It would sure be a strange universe that is 99.9% dead except this random not special planet with water right? I could point out interesting material to you that would show you what I consider 'the smoking gun' of alien visitation that includes much of the AAA [ancient alien theory] and various other videos ect.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by whyamIhere
Not everything is a conspiracy.

Not every political assassination is a "lone nut". In fact it would be astonishing if there were even one verified "lone nut" political assassination. What was Hinkley's excuse for shooting Brady in the head? He was in love with Jodie Foster? Give me a break.

We had better learn to come together in this Country. The times ahead are going to demand it.

Yes mein fuhrer.

We will never really know what drives a crazy person.

Is this your professional diagnosis, that he's crazy? On what do you base that? How long have you been practicing internet psychology? Is it an extension of your brick and mortar psychology practice or are you just an amateur hobbyist taking stabs in the dark?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sinnthia
I just had some friends over and for the fun of it I walked up to each and just shoved my finger in their face. Each one flinched back and turned their head, leaving me pointing at their temple.

One witness reported the assailant was running while firing into a crowd. What makes you think he was in her face like that? Incidentally, don't pull that finger trick on anyone with PTSD and the strength to snap phalanges. They'll be looking you right in the eye when you hear that finger break.

How many times you been shot in the face?

Zero. I have seen guns waved in many people's faces, however. People back up, they put their hand in front of the gun and they never take their eyes off that gun.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

Each one flinched back and turned their head, leaving me pointing at their temple.

I thought this warranted a separate post so the two issues wouldn't get confusing, but if somebody flinches as you describe, your bullet would enter their temple and exit the other side of the head, not enter the temple and come out her forehead. [ill-mannered comments removed]

edit on 1/13/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: [ill-mannered comments removed]

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join