It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
OP, do you even know if there IS evidence? I'm sure the police and FBI haven't told the press everything.
Besides the eyewitnesses and video tape I'm sure they have evidence.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by PlautusSatire

Originally posted by Resurrectio
Wouldn't she be considered a witness? You had stated that you hadn't seen any "eyewitness" accounts.. What you meant was "I haven't seen one that I believe".

It's been pointed out already, but this woman's original story was that she was cowering on the ground, she looked up and saw a man subduing another man, a gun on the ground, she was told to pick up the gun, when she balked, the subduing man produced a magazine and threw it on the ground and told her to pick that up. She did. The mysterious subduer then picked up the gun. Subsequently a guy wearing a black hoodie and carrying a concealed carry permit and weapon took the gun from the Mr. Mysterious Subduer. And what is that guy's name? Does he have a name other than Mysterious Subduer? Where is this hero who started the take-down, of a man claimed to have just mowed down 10 people with a spray of bullets but who can offer no defense against a blocking tackle?

Every coin-spiracy has two sides

Do you have links to the above info (just curious so myself and others can see the whole picture).

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

If you read the mans report.. It almost matches the womans.. Why is it so hard for you to believe?

I've addressed thoroughly the many problems with the accounts of this event we've been given, and the many opportunities for misdirection, leading statements and begging the question. I see NO evidence proving he was even involved as anything other than a patsy.

Will you feel like a fool when he admits it? Or are you going to say he is an agent that has been brainwashed? You must have an escape from this slippery logic slope you are sliding down.

You're the one sliding down the slope. He hasn't claimed he did these killings. If he does, I'll be relieved it was just a "lone nut" and not a team of professional killers. One less team of professional killers to worry about, then!

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
dont get the op too angry , he mite be the next one on the news tied too ats we suuuuuuuuuuurrrree dont need that

Awww cmon now. I just woke up. And I was playing a very fun video game last night.

I'll be needing about an hour to read up...this thread grew overnight a bit.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeremiah8401
the lady is in her 60s. I highly doubt when adrenaline's that high you're gonna remember exactly what happened. When I was a jr. in high school I got in a fight. I don't remember it, all I know is that I won. I tried piecing everything together afterwards but I can't. Adrenaline took over and my minds blank. All I remember was the first punch.

If you're trying to make the case that none of the people present stood even a decent chance of remembering anything useful or accurate were the perpetrators, or that a narrative of the events couldn't be quickly suggested to them and adopted by them as memories, then you've done a fantastic job. That's why I won't be convinced Loughner had anything to do with this shooting until some evidence is presented, or at least claimed to exist by the people prosecuting him. No witness reports seeing a gun in his hand, for that matter none of them even positively identify him.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by matrix12
reply to post by PlautusSatire

yeah hes so happy to be a patsy rite? most people who get framed for murder are all smiles !

If you were offered a choice of life in prison or having your throat slit in the back of a windowless van, which would you choose?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
2nd Mod Warning

Any uncivil attacks against fellow members equals an instant 72 hour posting ban.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
And you have no way of knowing what the law knows about this case.

That's kind of the point, the police haven't demonstrated that this kid had anything to do with the murders, it seems it's a foregone conclusion, and no attempt is apparently being made to investigate the other serious suspects, like the two men whose fingerprints are definitely on that Glock.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Please please make it easier on those of us that don't believe a word you say, please link / source this info.. I have only seen her one statement saying that someone said grab the clip, and she grabbed at it. Could please link to the article in here and outside source where she said this?

Again, you are not supplying any facts about this. Myself and others have done the footwork for you, and shown you the quotes.

The lack of something does not prove a thing... Assumptions are not facts.. Wild speculation is exactly that.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Do you have a single solitary shred of evidence? It does not make sense to me. Presents some facts and I think you would have a few people willing to listen. I was not there. You were not there...Facts?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterCrowley
People need to understand. Jared Loughner was just trying to express him self... Everyone knew he had a problem..
The sheriff knew he needed mental help, his friends, ANYONE that knew him. You people are sick... This poor guy was trying to speak and no one would listen.. Well I guess they got what was coming.

There is something wrong with you.....Are you crying out for help? Are you going to express yourself?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   

What makes you think it's a mug shot or that it's even Loughner?

Do you have proof that it isn't him? If you do, give it up. Again... there should be a disclaimer at the end of your posts. Show us your proof.. Stop all of the assumptions.

No, I have no reason to think that it's him or not him, but I also have no reason to think it's a mug shot. The original photo I saw said "unsourced", in other words they didn't see fit to explain where they got it. That's highly unusual for a news report. Was it sent in an anonymous email or something? We have no idea what the pedigree of this photo is.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ripcontrol

as for the conspiracy side of this... several people have made the good catch that not all of this is going to be straight cut because people with ambition are involved....

They are hiding things (backwoods sheriff)
involvement of dem party mother if shooter belongs to
police involvement

Also was there not reports that their was an accomplice yet it seems to have disappeared....

completely....

no, something stinks here... smells like a localized infection..... its spreading too...

Which prison is he being held in, state, county, or fed
edit on 13-1-2011 by ripcontrol because: to err is human

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeremiah8401
you must have ADD or something because people have clearly posted witness statements JUST FOR YOU!

And I've cast serious doubt on them. For one thing, the "witness" in the black hoodie was carrying a concealed weapon, the elderly boy scout on the scene has not been identified, and is the only person witnesses do positively state attacked people on the scene, he had Loughner subdued, with a gun in his hand, when Mr. Concealedcarry Blackhoodie showed up to take the gun from his hand. The elderly woman witness has told conflicting stories, her initial story was that people ordered her to pick up both the gun and a magazine that was produced when she balked at picking up the gun, which was on the ground at that point. The man who produced the magazine picked up the gun. Why would he enlist the help of a cowering old lady if he could simply reach down and grab it himself? Why did Mr. Concealedcarry Blackhoodie take possession of the gun at that point, if not to protect the identity of the mysterious subduer? Are you really so gullible you buy the "lone nut" coincidence theory?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TorqueyThePig
You are correct, I cannot prove it is him just as you can't prove that it's someone else.

I wasn't suggesting it wasn't him, just pointing out that we only know what we're told about that photo, and we have no way of verifying any of it. The original picture was cited as "unsourced", very odd for a news story, if it was a mug shot, why not simply say it's a mug shot that came from the police? They don't cast sinister shadows over one of your eyes in a mug shot, they illuminate the face fully. I have no idea who that is in the picture or where the picture came from but I can say with confidence that the police would in no way consider that a suitable mug shot, they'd take another and another until they got it right.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by old_god
Do you have links to the above info (just curious so myself and others can see the whole picture).

Thanks.

I don't remember where it is exactly, it was cited in a post on some Loughner thread on this board, I thought this one and another one, anyway you can find it if you want to, I'm not inclined to look for it since I already found it once. If you're comfortable simply pretending it doesn't exist, I won't interfere.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   

I am a Police Officer (thanks for the insults by the way) and take mugshots on a daily basis. That would absolutely pass for a mugshot in any department. Not all departments have high res DSLR cameras. They do mention that the photo is a mugshot taken by the Police on every site that I visited. However I could be wrong.
edit on 13-1-2011 by TorqueyThePig because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

So what your saying is "It doesn't exist and I am making up lies now" ..

The Mods say no personal attacks and you couldnt help yourself.. I am going place myself above the insults.. I simply want your evidence....

You stated the girl might not exist ... Could you please provide us with the information you used to come up with this conclusion or theory?

You stated she had a different story - I sourced the one I quoted, so without proof of this other recollection, am I to assume you are making it up?

I have scoured the internet to find this alternative statement, and am unable to find one. I do not believe another account exists.

I am confused at how you have come to any opinion on this... You are unable to find ANY of the information you are using to come up with this opinion of yours.

You are saying I have "faith" in these cops to describe how I came to my conclusion...

My info. I am using to base my opinion on.

1) His internet ramblings.
2) His connection to the governor. The letter in his safe. Including the 2 other letters in his safe.
3) The fact that he was witnessed by several (2 I have quoted) firing the gun.
4) The police that have talked to the witnesses and arrested him say he is the shooter.

Until you can prove these facts to be incorrect, they are the facts. So I have 4 facts I am using to base my opinion on.. Can you please show me or tell me what you are basing your opinion on?

Please and thank you.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:35 PM
link   

I am curious... Why is that not a suitable mugshot? What is wrong with that picture?

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join