It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jared Lee Loughner is INNOCENT!!

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by elfulanozutan0

I havent read anything recently about confessions, last I heard hes not talking, and that he understood the charges., who knows.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
This guy almost assuredly did it. We will know for sure after his trial.
As for now.. f*** him.

I don't share your confidence in the police or your apparent belief that the media not only isn't lying but probably never lies to intentionally mislead the entire country. In the absence of any evidence I can only conclude your belief in his guilt is irrational and based on your ignorance.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by RizeorDie

He brainwashed people into committing murder. That left him far from innocent. If you ask someone to commit murder for you it is a crime. Don't be stupid.

link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by jeremiah8401

How can anyone saying someone may be innocent or that if he was involved he wasnt alone, be insulting victims. Miscarrying justice is betraying victims, not really disclosing it. The current legal system that has a lot of innocents behind bars or fall guys, is a real betrayal to the victims who would benefit enormously from true justice and a real disclosure of facts with real guilty parties revealed.

do you have any real evidence? no! so stop trying to create evidence out of thin air. you're not a psychic detective are you. though such things don't exist. I swear to god if you say they do Im gonna die of laughter.
It isults the victims because you are saying they are lying. a guy who wasnt there versus a person who was. gee let me think..... ima go with the actual witness

link   

Originally posted by TorqueyThePig
However his mugshot does not appear to be that of someone who has just been falsely accused of multiple homicides.

What makes you think it's a mug shot or that it's even Loughner?

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by PlautusSatire

Look.. Lets see your evidence that he is innocent.. You keep asking for proof of his guilt.. We provide you with that, then you change your line of questioning..

lets have it.. Give us your proof! I think all you have is an extreme paranoia of the media and the govt. You are basing all of your opinions on assumptions and speculation. You do not have one ounce of proof to prove his innocence.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by beezzer
Tell ya what.
Let him go on bail, and I'll lock him in a room with a father, who has a baseball bat, who doesn't have a daughter anymore.

Then the DAD can be innocent until proved guilty.

We could tell the father YOU did it and then give him the ball bat, would beating you to death prove you killed his daughter? Would it prove his daughter even existed?

link   
Pretty sure Laughner was tackled, while changing clips....with the gun in his hand.....what more proof do you need?

link   

Originally posted by Resurrectio

Look.. Lets see your evidence that he is innocent.. You keep asking for proof of his guilt.. We provide you with that, then you change your line of questioning..

lets have it.. Give us your proof! I think all you have is an extreme paranoia of the media and the govt. You are basing all of your opinions on assumptions and speculation. You do not have one ounce of proof to prove his innocence.

platussatire is gonna be the next guy on the news i bet

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   

What makes you think it's a mug shot or that it's even Loughner?

Do you have proof that it isn't him? If you do, give it up. Again... there should be a disclaimer at the end of your posts. Show us your proof.. Stop all of the assumptions.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
To those asking for video of the incident or any other evidence need to remember that this an active investigation. As one member said before me, they are not going to prematurely release evidence like that to the public. Especially in a high priority case like this. Also bullets don't always exit victims bodies in a linear direction. Even at point blank range.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Do you think the 9/11 call was made while they were staring at the shooter? Those kinds of discrepencies happen all the time. And I gave the most likely and logical explanation for the 31 bullet thing.
if it was a cover up don't you think they would like about the number of bullets. Some of you guys are out there.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

And why was Loughner there with his weapon?

What makes you think it was his weapon? No witness that I've seen positively identifies Loughner with a gun in his hand. Loughner was a victim of identity theft in 2008 according to the police. Anyone could have registered a gun in his name.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

If he is innocent until proven guilty, then please tell me why he is sitting in a jail cell... i am not saying he is or isn't guilty, i do not have video confirmation, and of course the human error makes eye witness testimony biased and controversial, as well as unreliable... i mean, just look at the subject, JLL is made out to be completely insane, he was obviously seeing things in a way most do not, so how can anyone say that anyone else's personal accounts of what happened are true or false? we can't, because we were not there...

mainly, my point is, and being paralegal for a criminal defense attorney, that 'innocent until proven guilty' is a load of manure... of course if you have a judge for a cousin, or a police chief for a father, than OF COURSE that phrase works for you... but most people that have altercations with police know that the man that puts the handcuffs on you already has deemed you guilty...

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

This is what is wrong with some theorists, they think everything is a conspiracy because they aren't entitled to personally pour over all the evidence themselves.

What's concerning isn't that we haven't been allowed to scrutinize the evidence, we haven't even been told about any evidence. No witness positively identifies Loughner with a gun in his hand. The person who was identified by two people as having a gun in his hand AND attacking people on the scene was NOT arrested by police. We aren't even told his name, just that he's an "elderly gentleman". Many witnesses reported a man wearing a black hoodie doing the shooting, the Fuducko guy or whatever he calls himself, he was wearing a black hoodie, he was the one who said he came out of the Safeway and took a gun from the hand of a man who had subdued subdued. This is the gun we're told was turned over to the police, witnesses report it in the hands of two people, neither one of which is Loughner.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Rediculous. I understand what the point you are trying to make, but its quite obvious to everyone who was there, especially the parents of the poor young girl slain this man was guilty. He shot these people in front of tons of witnesses.

You can say "Who are these witnesses?". We will find out when the case goes to court. The defense will have a chance to cross examine these people. If they are all lying or government planted moles like you conspiracy theorists will so readily claim, the defense lawyers shouldnt have much trouble poking holes in their claims. After all, SOMEONE was there and shot these people. If he DIDNT do it, it shouldnt be hard to prove it wasnt him.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by NOTurTypical
But who would be the first one you'd call when your house is broken into? Or when you come out of the mall from shopping and your car is missing?

The last thing I'd ever do if I needed help is call the police. And as for my house, if somebody wants to break into it, they're pretty stupid, because I leave my door unlocked. I don't shop at malls and I don't own a car.

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join