It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by plumedserpent
Please notice how his main obsession is on mind-control. More than anything else. It is mind-control based on grammar structures. Clearly, the guy is a scrambled egg, but his writings are a window into his programming.

... but in the end, the shadow government has run yet another successful test of a programmed assassin.

My thoughts exactly as I was browsing his youtube account.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01
reply to post by Reaper2137

The problem there is everybody speaks of an armed revolution. Well this guy, for whatever reason was armed and was making a statement for whatever. Where is his support? Now he is just a crazy lone gunman. I am unsure of the revolution everybody talks about. Everybody talks the talk, when somebody walks the walk, he is a nutty lone gunman.

My Friend,

The Seed have been planted and have been for quite a while. yes this guy was a known nut job, there will come a time when it isn't and its going to be a blood bath. as with any Armed Revolution there comes a breaking point for the people one they can go back to no matter who they were and go.. this.. this is the reason we fought when that happens you will know. until then all you will see are lone nut-jobs hope that helps

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by liejunkie01

Just because we are on a conspiracy site, does not mean all posts are conspiracy driven. Take for instance the breaking alternative news forum, which is where this post is. Its not under Conspiracy, Aliens, or lost civilizations. I have no issues with conspiracy theories, buit this incident just occured and we dont have any answers. It would be nice to get more info before invoking an unholy trinity of alphabet agencies continuing some program from the old days.

And the post I replied to has been edited.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Well said and I agree to an extent. I only see that happening in the far future though when the economy totally collapses and half of our population is starving. That is what I was kind of getting at with the nutty gunman thing. We are not nearly ready for the revolution that everyone thinks(knows) will happen.
I do believe this stinks of covert mind control to push whatever agenda and he will be labeled an unstable nutcase amongst other things in the media in the coming days.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

And every seed planted is subject to not taking root for whatever reason. Incidents like this, where a Congresswoman is shot, 6 killed and 5 still in critical condition, dont forward those types of agendas. If anything, it pulls people back down from the clouds and reminds them that they are people to. To drive it home are people who were innocent who have been killed.

How do those factor into this rebellion people want?

All anyone has to do is watch RedDawn. It shows you what happens when innocent people are rounded up and killed.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
It's very sad, but I have only one problem with the headlines what I see all over the news channels.

"Congresswoman shot, judge among 6 killed in Arizona"

Congresswoman and judge highlighted, the other victims... who cares? This is Corporate America. If you or anyone else, ordinary people get shot, you'll be named as numbers as a no one. When someone from the upper circle, please feel sorrow for them. It would be good if the media would handle each of the victims as equal people, including that nine years old who died in this massacre. Personally I don't give a damn about fabricated ranks, such as congresswoman, judge. I care only about the people (Including the congresswoman and judge... without ranks.).

Sorry about this rant, but I hate when the Corporate News is making difference between the death of people and people, because someone had a rank, while the others, who also had loved ones... are just meaningless numbers. This is disgusting.

I hope all the injured ones will get better.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Sentinel412 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

As public officals the Judge and the Congresswoman are known figures. The people present are not, and as such are not known. The event took place in a parking lot, so there was no check in thats been reported. Emergency services first task is to secure the area and find the suspect. Medical does there thing, where injuries take precedent over just about everything else.

The Hospital will know who these people are provided they have ID or family members who can verify if they dont have ID. Hospitals are prevented by FEderal Law from releasing names of patients, their medical conditions etc to the public.

So unless the patient themself, or a spouse authorizes it (if the patient is unconcious) then no info will be released other than yet we have wounded people from the incident, yes people were shot. No further comment.

Give them some time, the names will come out.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

I'm not talking about the names. But the news are all about just the Congresswoman and the Judge, like the other 5 would be completely meaningless, while they were also humans. We hear that the Congresswoman will have a long way to fight for survival, we hear that the poor Judge is dead... and the injured people and the victims? They also suffered. But it seems these SOB media people doesn't even care about them at all.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   

And every seed planted is subject to not taking root for whatever reason. Incidents like this, where a Congresswoman is shot, 6 killed and 5 still in critical condition, dont forward those types of agendas. If anything, it pulls people back down from the clouds and reminds them that they are people to. To drive it home are people who were innocent who have been killed.

How do those factor into this rebellion people want?

All anyone has to do is watch RedDawn. It shows you what happens when innocent people are rounded up and killed.

Its that type of mentality that will hold it back. and I'm talking about the people in charge most of which if our founding fathers would still be alive would have kill outright for treason.

The other thing your forgetting is that it takes sacrifice yes innocents will die during a Revolution yes Good people will die during said war. but as my good friend Spock once said " The Good of the many out weight the good of the few or the one"

and as another good man once said, The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
Thomas Jefferson

As long as people have such a self centered view of oh god I may die.. there will never be a real change. The Tyrants will still drag them away in the night and instead of dying for a good cause they will meet the gallows for nothing.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Sorry just been told about this by my sister,she said something
about an astronaut being shot?? skipped the post's will try to catch up
is this correct?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sentinel412

Question.. what does the media know?

A Congresswoman, a Federal Judge, both of which are known and public officals were shot, with the judge being killed. The remaining members were either staff or visitors.

Thats it. It took several hours to find out the name of the suspect. Its also an active investigation, so info will be very slow to come out in an effort to not jeopradize the case. The wounded people are victims as well, who have rights. They are also witnesses to a crime, so you dont want that jeopradized either by media asking them questions in a manner that could tamper with them as a witness. (asking a question that reveals info from another witness can taint recoleections).

Outside the media itself, take a look at the comments from Congress and others about the incident. The well wishes goes out to all of them, not just those 2.

Edit to add - Since the Congresswoman and Judge were Federal, it looks like the FBI is lead agency, so there is no telling how info will be released.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Some fair points, but I will point out that Vulcan logic can be flawed and proved wrong, since kirk viewed it as the good of the one outweighed the many, and by doing so saved spock as well as the human race from Star Trek 4 - Save the whales.

We are neither at war or in armed Rebellion with our government, so there are no casualties who death brings honor to a cause. Its one thing to die for a cause, knowing what that cause is, and what all it entails, including the knowledge that they could die for taking part.

Going to a grocery store to talk to an elected member of our Government, and being shot by some wingnut is not something they signed up for.

The only honor those deaths bring is the fact they took their responsibility as Citizens of this country seriously and took the time to go see and speak to their elected represetative.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by stealthyaroura
Sorry just been told about this by my sister,she said something
about an astronaut being shot?? skipped the post's will try to catch up
is this correct?

The Congresswoman from Arizona was shot. She is married to a NASA astronaut who is training for the next mission. She was shot in the head and survived surgery, 5 others shot and are in critical condition, 6 others are dead.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Some fair points, but I will point out that Vulcan logic can be flawed and proved wrong, since kirk viewed it as the good of the one outweighed the many, and by doing so saved spock as well as the human race from Star Trek 4 - Save the whales.

We are neither at war or in armed Rebellion with our government, so there are no casualties who death brings honor to a cause. Its one thing to die for a cause, knowing what that cause is, and what all it entails, including the knowledge that they could die for taking part.

Going to a grocery store to talk to an elected member of our Government, and being shot by some wingnut is not something they signed up for.

The only honor those deaths bring is the fact they took their responsibility as Citizens of this country seriously and took the time to go see and speak to their elected represetative.

love star Trek lol.. and good points for you as well.. my point is That a rebellion would be different this... this is bad I'll say that much and your right there is no honor in this.

but hell one day this may just be a stepping stone that lead up to it. or it could be a another nut job only time will tell. as always save the whales. Damn illegal aliens and their space probes trying to take Easter away from Jesus.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Reaper2137 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
I saw the You Tube link but I don't know if this was posted. Apparently the incident made Gizmodo.

gizmodo.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Hell, more of them should be shot. I don't give a damn if it's a woman or a federal judge. If we can prevent millions of deaths from oversea wars, let's shoot all the politicians.

I think CIA's gonna get on my ass about this lol.
edit on 1/8/2011 by die_another_day because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

Oh my god, what a nightmare. far worse than what i knew
thanks for the heads up what the hell is wrong with the world.

sad, and some high profile figures also.why.
another nail in the USA gun law coffin.

all i can say is my thoughts are with the family's effected.
only just hitting news in the UK.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by liejunkie01

The problem there is everybody speaks of an armed revolution. Well this guy, for whatever reason was armed and was making a statement for whatever. Where is his support? Now he is just a crazy lone gunman. I am unsure of the revolution everybody talks about. Everybody talks the talk, when somebody walks the walk, he is a nutty lone gunman.

Because this is not how an armed revolution is done, and nobody is calling for an armed revolution.....yet.

This woman was pretty moderate in her views, and she was low on the totem pole, and she was making an effort to connect with her community. Not a good place to garner support for violence! Plus, he shot indiscriminately, killed a little girl, and got caught.

He was just a lone nutjob, or a crazy patsy of some other nutjob outfit. He was not part of the Tea party, or any other group that is calling for an overhaul (not overthrow) of the government.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Excuse my saying so, but this is absurd and totally inappropriate on a conspiracy theory website. Seems to me that there are as many members here trying to prevent conspiracy-oriented discussion as there are members trying to blame this on their political enemies.

let's get to the good stuff

reply to post by Fractured.Facade

Does 'alive and in surgery' mean that her body double is in plastic surgery, preparing to replace her? Maybe the bullet passed through a nonessential part of her head, like the cheek or eye socket. Her brain could be intact, even with a head shot. Nevertheless, we must be ever vigilant, and suspect everything!

Watching Laughtner's youtube videos and reading that article making the rounds about him, it is clear to me that he was not a looney - he was autistic. World English Dictionary definition of autism: abnormal self-absorption, usually affecting children, characterized by lack of response to people and actions and limited ability to communicate

I doubt that he was actually responsible for this. Of course, we will not know what actually happened there until after an official story has been cooked up that leaves out pertinent details, adds outright fictions, and obscures what little truth remains. How do we know he was not a targeted patsy, or an MK Ultra ~Delta killer? How did he know Judge Roll was going to be there? Is he going to commit 'suicide' soon or be murdered in turn? I call cover-up!

Questions for anyone in the know: Can autism be induced by trauma and/or trauma-based brainwashing programs like MKUltra or plain old torture?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aggie Man

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade
This is what happens when you piss off the illegal immigrants and drug cartels so close to the Mexico border. Especially when border security and immigration reforms are being planned and discussed.

Maybe the Obama administration will now consider a proposal to cede all of the Tucson area to the Mexican cartels and send all of the US border personnel to Afghanistan to help the Afghans better secure their border with Pakistan?

Do we know that the shooter was in a drug cartel or an illegal immigrant? I haven't heard that yet. Also, why attack a Democrat? They are friendlier to the illegals that the Republicans are.

Damn! I spilled my popcorn! What does the fact that she was a democrat have to do with anything?

My guess: Shut off your borders, arrest some immigrants, split up a couple of Mexican families and this is what you get. Perfect example: Go steal some oil and don't expect to see your towers get blown up.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join