It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Habit4ming
reply to post by Aggie Man

and "far left"

Far left? It is to laugh, and laugh until vomiting ensues... Y'all would not know a leftist if one jumped up and bit you in the knee!

The guy is a psycho, that's all. A Tea partier is what I have heard here...
Vicky

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I don't have the time at the moment to read each of that poster's posts. Can you illustrate why you think that particular poster was Loughner?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:30 PM
link   
lets just hope killer doesn't come foreward and claim to be a teaparty member. this congresswoman was supposed to be all for securing the border with mexico. at least gunman wasn't mexican then somebody would say wasn't that the exact plot to machete.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nyiah

I don't have the time at the moment to read each of that poster's posts. Can you illustrate why you think that particular poster was Loughner?

I would like to know as well.
Although he does have a substantial interest in currency ad religion. I am , of course, skeptical on this one.
Just don't try to spread too much disinformation.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Another vote for...

Wait, what the hell are you talking about?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vicky32

Far left? It is to laugh, and laugh until vomiting ensues... Y'all would not know a leftist if one jumped up and bit you in the knee!

The guy is a psycho, that's all. A Tea partier is what I have heard here...
Vicky

The guy wasn't a Tea Partier...his attempts at trying to be clever by using logic statements as a poetic form of communication when he posted here at ATS, Youtube, Myspace and perhaps other online social networks are now being perceived, delved into, and studied as though this particular individual had constructed some sort of amazing puzzle to be unraveled. I do not believe he was illiterate in the slightest. Nor do I think there was some sort of "Amazing Conspiratorial Puzzle" this guy was constructing.

Let me create a character, then write in such a manner that it befuddles those that read, for my own personal kicks and amusement and to poke and prod to see what reactions I might cause. This is the mentality of those who call themselves "Anon"...also the mentality of internet trolls. This guy was a member here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

His musings about strange birds have nothing whatsoever to do with a meteor falling, surviving pterodactyls, conspiracies involving NASA, or anything else. At best, he is just a kid who wanted to be paid attention to. But this individual went over the edge and consciously decided to act upon his revolutionary thoughts, sadly.

In this society of people trying to be noticed, to be famous, to be rich, to be competitive, or to just make the history books in some way, to achieve some semblance of immortality, I don't think it's uncommon that people like this exist. But I hope for the best regardless...

...just my two cents.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   

Is this thread where you got that idea?

Just kurious. Otherwise, how did you arrive at that on your own?
edit on 8-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Is this thread where you got that idea?

Just kurious. Otherwise, how did you arrive at that on your own?
edit on 8-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: (no reason given)

the search button is there to use to search

I search therefore I am

Thus, I am a search button.

If one pays attention to what gets posted, one can indeed find out what one is looking for.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Okee Dokee, I think I get it. Your inability to write cogent and concise posts is exacerbated by your ability to type. Is that what you are saying?

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
The other perps:

tucsoncitizen.com...
"Police arrest man near Thornydale and Magee Roads who is suspected of being connected to the shooting of Giffords and others. A third man is being sought."

The wounded:

tucsoncitizen.com...
"Initial reports had emergency crews treating five to seven people at the scene; authorities said later the tally was much higher because some of the wounded took themselves to the hospital."

Why didn't the half-dozen or so other wounded wait for help?  They did wait.  And waited.  And waited.  So finally they got themselves to the hospital.  Do you get the feeling the covert operators were hoping the wounded would die so they could amp up the death toll for a more dramatic story?

And this tidbit:

tucsoncitizen.com...
Tyler Ramsier, 24 graduated from Mountain View High School one year before Loughner. He described Loughner as someone who kept to himself and hung out with a small group of friends. He said Loughner sometimes wore a trench coat and often dressed in dark clothes like those worn by people into “goth” culture.

In this case the alleged perp fits into a long line of trenchcoated whack gunmen.  It's the 'uniform' for so many of these types.  See the list:
forum.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinda kurious

Okee Dokee, I think I get it. Your inability to write cogent and concise posts is exacerbated by your ability to type. Is that what you are saying?

Not at all, I applaud your ability to verbosely insult other humans with such subtle voracity to simply circumnavigate the topic at hand, while being unable to comprehend the essence of that which I previously posted.

But in this sad day where we play the blame game with each other, perhaps there exists another kid, just like this one who is reaching out, trying to open a dialogue with someone, anyone who will listen.

Will you be that person? Will you listen? And perhaps instead of sarcastically insulting them on the internet, you give positive words of reinforcement that might possibly avoid a future tragedy such as the one today...let's hope so.
edit on 9-1-2011 by AutOmatIc because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
something stinks about this arrest smells like roasted scapegoat to me they are talking about how he was a habitual criminal because he was a loner who was arrested for having paraphernalia and he was stopped once for running a stop sign. if he is the killer i hope he fries but it smells fishy how much info has been released so fast. seriously if he was mexican it would sound just like machete

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by starviego
And this tidbit:

tucsoncitizen.com...
Tyler Ramsier, 24 graduated from Mountain View High School one year before Loughner. He described Loughner as someone who kept to himself and hung out with a small group of friends. He said Loughner sometimes wore a trench coat and often dressed in dark clothes like those worn by people into “goth” culture.

In this case the alleged perp fits into a long line of trenchcoated whack gunmen.  It's the 'uniform' for so many of these types.  See the list:
forum.prisonplanet.com...

I really have to interject here, though I agree with more of your assertions than not. I think that the whole trenchcoat thing was another product of hype journalism than anything else. The media likes soundbytes and tidbits of their own so they can condense complex scenarios into a regurgitated, and easily digestible, news blurb for the retarded masses (no negative connotation intended, just no better word). It's more of a media perpetuated mantle that these desperate violent criminals take up to wear than an organized movement of any sort.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Well played sir! I admire a true Wordsmith. Seriously, I was wondering how you made the connection to that poster since someone else did as well. I thought I was missing some hint or clue. That is all. Then after my query you returned a coy reply and thus, the ensuing fracas.

You scored extra bonus points by insinuating guilt on my part. Sadly, there are not enough letters on my keyboard to perpetuate our diatribe so I will acquiesce from further vernacular sparring. I've sprained my lexicon. Dat coolio with youski? We good?

edit on 9-1-2011 by kinda kurious because: deduct 10 points for typos

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Heal Rejudge Loner thats an anagram for this blokes name

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by AutOmatIc
reply to post by The Ghost Who Walks

Apparently he was an ATS member as well:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Are we all now suspects of some sort? Subject to the scrutiny of the Feds and being profiled as we speak, our IP addresses traced, and those with strange writings and dissenting views flagged as "potential dangers"?

Without trying to make this sound paranoid or hysterical, wouldn't you think that the FBI at least would peruse sites like these looking for outlandish and potentially threatening comments?
The owners of this site would be better equiped to answer that but I doubt if they would given that if we all knew that the FBI/MI5/ASIO etc... were asking for details about members, this site would suddenly cease to operate.
I doubt many would remain on here knowing that their comments may be used to investigate them.

I'm not saying this is the case but it's possible. Considering the terms and agreements that we are constantly reminded to adhere to, I would not be surprised if what I said above IS actually happening.

If we are not being scrutinised at the moment, and what you say is true about the gunman being a member, then there's a good chance we will be in the near future.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Did anyone here see the new updated news on CNN?, i am just warning you guys before careful now the media is targeting the tea party movement, and conspiracy theorists.

heres the fox news update with a face pic, the kid doesn't look like a psychotic
www.foxnews.com...

"there is reason to believe he has a mental issue."

They say that because he believes in the conspiracy theories, and the sheriff said this

The anger, the hatred, the bigotry that goes on in this country is getting to be outrageous," the sheriff said. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

I can't trust the current government because of the ratifications: the government is implying mind control and brainwash on the people by controlling grammar.

I guess free speech would be banned soon.
ATS Be Careful you can be the target of the government and site closer.

edited: i am not defending the would be killer, i am just saying be safe and stay safe.

edit on 9-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-1-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by kinda kurious

Indeed my friend, we are good
I sincerely enjoy the people here, and do try myself to maintain an open mind and open ears to all who might wish or need to discuss any subject ( as long as it abides by the t&c of course ) and sometimes even to agree to disagree.

Cheers mate!

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Ghost Who Walks

Without trying to make this sound paranoid or hysterical, wouldn't you think that the FBI at least would peruse sites like these looking for outlandish and potentially threatening comments?
The owners of this site would be better equiped to answer that but I doubt if they would given that if we all knew that the FBI/MI5/ASIO etc... were asking for details about members, this site would suddenly cease to operate.
I doubt many would remain on here knowing that their comments may be used to investigate them.

I'm not saying this is the case but it's possible. Considering the terms and agreements that we are constantly reminded to adhere to, I would not be surprised if what I said above IS actually happening.

If we are not being scrutinised at the moment, and what you say is true about the gunman being a member, then there's a good chance we will be in the near future.

Considering that this happened:

Carnivore was a system implemented by the Federal Bureau of Investigation that was designed to monitor email and electronic communications. It used a customizable packet sniffer that can monitor all of a target user's Internet traffic. Carnivore was implemented in October 1997 and replaced in 2005 with improved commercial software such as NarusInsight.

en.wikipedia.org...

And then Narus came along ("allegedly used by the NSA") :

en.wikipedia.org...

It certainly would not surprise me that even more advanced systems are in place to filter all content that streams across networks at the ISP level, meaning that no matter how many proxies you try to hide behind, you still send data through your original connection which is filtered live.

posted on Jan, 9 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I didn't read them all either, just one. I don't know how the user id was identified, but it does appear quite possible.

The sentence structure was indeed similar, the pretense at logic was similar, the content discussing currency was of known interest to him.

Circumstantial evidence adds up, but is in no way conclusive.
edit on 9/1/2011 by rnaa because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join