It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by hadriana

Well obviously hes crazy.

Question is.. Was it a natural development...Or was he the hapless victim of a mkultra type conditioning. Im guessing its the latter for a few reasons.

1) the timing is uncanny.
2) there are many people with schizphrenia. how many of them commit these sort of offences?
3) and against public official?
4) he also happens to harbor political views that are antithetical to mainstream views.

But no doubt he is completely incoherent and probably sufferring some schizphrenic delusion. The fact that he speaks of himself in the past tense indicates he not only planned to carry out these attacks but had a conviction that he had to carry out these attacks. Theres a very sublte sense of him having a goal; but being unable to properly justify or articulate it.

And the fact that he left all this pertinent information on his myspace, facebook and youtube account is another indicator that was probably "setup".

Actually, that is more common than you might think. Paranoid schizophrenics often react violently to those who that they feel are watching them, tracking them, out to get them etc.

Be interesting what comes out as far as his motive/mental state....

Those that go off their anti-psychotic meds, I should say.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Darkrunner because: (no reason given)

link   

link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Star for you man. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth when people want to blame party affiliations and use tragedies to shove policies down emotionally vulnerable people's throats. Shows a real lack of class.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Realtruth
What is with the childishness here lately on ATS?

I wish people would refrain from trying to attach a party label to any one incident, it shows the level depth or lack of depth that we find here on ATS frequently.

Are people that insecure about themselves they feel the need to attach a party label to a particular incident?

I'll bet he ate a McDonald's too, so maybe we should be scared to go to McDonald's?

Sure, the media's anti-gun spin on this story is just a figment of our imagination? The talking heads can't keep the talking points from escaping their mouth. It's like they've practiced it.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by hadriana
Not sure how anyone can say that his videos look professional - because the guy doesn't know what compression IS in the remotest sense of the word.

DEC 15 and TSA madness was in high swing, he probably was going into psychosis then and decided to get political and put his message out. It only escalated and today he shot some folks.

I mean like - me, for example - all the things that I believe in - if I went bat wonky psychotic what might I do if I packaged all my beliefs into a crazy box with guns and ammo?

December 15th? I wonder if Arizona has a waiting period for gun ownership. Maybe he had to wait to get the gun.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Sharing front-page news on Foxnews.com :

"WH Reportedly Wants Internet IDs for All"
www.foxnews.com...

I imagine that this will be spun to also tighten the noose on the internet. Loner, only indications were random internet social sites...Perfect poster child for 'net ID.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Here is a sceenshot I found and resized it and cropped it. It appears to be him.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

lol

Here's a link to a tw*tter user who alleges she knew the shooter, and gives some insight...

twitter.com...

Salt and pinches required.

link   
Guys real profile

Political Party: Crazy
Hobbys: Being Crazy, Talking in circles, Collecting books to wallpaper tree's with
Career: Crazy 24/7
Goals in life: To be crazy
Dislikes: Music, people, the people talking in my head, cabbage

There...now, feel free to discuss this chap given this is really the only facts we know about him...no fake facebook pages, no crappy youtube videos talking randomly..

Anyhow, I wonder what the fallout will be. would hate to think this makes congressional officals even harder to approach.

link   

Originally posted by Lurch

Originally posted by mydarkpassenger

Originally posted by kiwifoot
Check out this facebook page:@

www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?id=100001952074770

lives in Tucson, people that inspire him:

Barack Obama

Saul Alinsky

Noam Chomsky

Hugo Chávez

Che Guevara

and get this:

Fight the Right! Obama and the Progressives will overcome the tyrrany of big business and the racist Tea Party.

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

This is just crazy
edit on 8-1-2011 by kiwifoot because: (no reason given)

Great post! Yeah, he's a real right-wing Tea Party nutcase alright, given that list of heroes!

That facebook page is a confirmed fake.

It is? By what authority do you cite that statement?

link   

Originally posted by TKDRL
reply to post by Realtruth

Star for you man. It leaves a bad taste in my mouth when people want to blame party affiliations and use tragedies to shove policies down emotionally vulnerable people's throats. Shows a real lack of class.

The associations game and slippery slope effect will be in full swing here on ATS and the MSM.

I have learned to take a step back and sift through the tripe and BS.

I am glad there are others that can see this occurring as well.

edit on 8-1-2011 by Realtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by AwakeinNM

Originally posted by Realtruth
What is with the childishness here lately on ATS?

I wish people would refrain from trying to attach a party label to any one incident, it shows the level depth or lack of depth that we find here on ATS frequently.

Are people that insecure about themselves they feel the need to attach a party label to a particular incident?

I'll bet he ate a McDonald's too, so maybe we should be scared to go to McDonald's?

Sure, the media's anti-gun spin on this story is just a figment of our imagination? The talking heads can't keep the talking points from escaping their mouth. It's like they've practiced it.

15 people shot at and 5 people confirmed killed, including a 9 year old child.

It doesn't take a genius to work out why some people might be against guns and might air these anti-gun opinions on TV. There is no conspiracy here.

link   
reply to post by melatonin

Damn....

"As I knew him he was left wing, quite liberal. & oddly obsessed with the 2012 prophecy."

And it gets worse.... it wont be long.... there was the guy from GLP who threatened to shoot Obama... and now this guy, they'll be shutting down "fringe" and "conspiracy" sites before long.

link   

Originally posted by EssenSieMich

Originally posted by ziggystrange
reply to post by dasauto

Rep Gifford was on Sarah Palin's Target list. Let's wait and see what this monster says.

You people blaming the Mexican cartels, and the random act of violence are afraid this may be what many of suspect it is a political assassination attempt by a Tea Party or Militia member.

Stop the hypocrisy let's wait for the facts, and the pieces will fall where they belong.

Look who's talking, you've already blamed Gov. Palin and the Tea Party. The primary reason that it does not look like a politically motivated shooting is that there were so many secondary targets that were hit. If this were politically motivated the targets would be very precise, there wouldn't be random people shot in the process. This guy was probably just an anti-gun nut job.

Yes, all the "anti-gun nut jobs" I know regularly carry guns and open fire on innocent people...

It's a classic liberal/progressive false flag. The anti-gun people shoot something up so that gun people get blamed. The anti-nazi people spray swastikas on things so the nazi's get blames etc, etc, etc. There are countless cases like this.

edit on 8-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
Check out this facebook page:@

www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?id=100001952074770

lives in Tucson, people that inspire him:

Barack Obama

Saul Alinsky

Noam Chomsky

Hugo Chávez

Che Guevara

and get this:

Fight the Right! Obama and the Progressives will overcome the tyrrany of big business and the racist Tea Party.

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

This is just crazy
edit on 8-1-2011 by kiwifoot because: (no reason given)

Great post! Yeah, he's a real right-wing Tea Party nutcase alright, given that list of heroes!

That facebook page is a confirmed fake.

It is? By what authority do you cite that statement?

It was only created 45 minutes ago. It is a "joke" page set up by some sicko.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX

Originally posted by FarArcher
Of course there's something wrong in his head.

He's a very left-wing Progressive/Liberal who admires El Che.

Well, Che Guevera would be proud of him today.

'Course, he got hunted down too.

You moron...

read much?

You realize that personal insults ("moron") are the last refuge of someone who has run out of ideas to counter an argument?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by melatonin
reply to post by SaturnFX

lol

Here's a link to a tw*tter user who alleges she knew the shooter, and gives some insight...

twitter.com...

Salt and pinches required.

I think this right here tells the whole story:

Official I went to high school & college, & was in a band w/ the gunman. I can't even fathom this right now.

There you have it...it was band camp.

/me shakes fist at band camp

link   
Well fortunately AZ is an "Gold Star open carry" state so the victims were "safe" from violence. The citizens were able to protect them, and what could have been a tragedy was avoided. [sarcasm]

link   

Originally posted by ziggystrange
reply to post by dasauto

Rep Gifford was on Sarah Palin's Target list. Let's wait and see what this monster says.

You people blaming the Mexican cartels, and the random act of violence are afraid this may be what many of suspect it is a political assassination attempt by a Tea Party or Militia member.

Stop the hypocrisy let's wait for the facts, and the pieces will fall where they belong.

Look who's talking, you've already blamed Gov. Palin and the Tea Party. The primary reason that it does not look like a politically motivated shooting is that there were so many secondary targets that were hit. If this were politically motivated the targets would be very precise, there wouldn't be random people shot in the process. This guy was probably just an anti-gun nut job.

Yes, all the "anti-gun nut jobs" I know regularly carry guns and open fire on innocent people...

It's a classic liberal/progressive false flag. The anti-gun people shoot something up so that gun people get blamed. The anti-nazi people spray swastikas on things so the nazi's get blames etc, etc, etc. There are countless cases like this.

edit on 8-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: spelling

Are there? Cite some of them please.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Lurch because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

It was only created 45 minutes ago. It is a "joke" page set up by some sicko.

Maybe they let him go so he could create a facebook page...

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join