It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Gifford is alive. She just got out of surgery according to wtopnews.com.
Let's pray guys. I have been listening in the car up til 10 mins ago.
www.wtopnews.com

President Obama speaking live now on wtop
edit on 8-1-2011 by DaWhiz because: add/live

Speech over. Confirming Giffords fighting for her life. 5 dead, more injured. You can listen at wtopnews.com
edit on 8-1-2011 by DaWhiz because: Update

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Lurch

IMO, he's got "right-wing Tea Party nutjob who thinks the country has gone to the dogs/been taken over by the "wrong people" etc" written all over him.

If you believe the media version of the "right-wing Tea Party nutjob."

I am an original member of our local Tea Party, and it is nothing like you see on the news. We even have a good bit of Democrats, and we have a large number of black Republicans. The TV portrayal of the Tea Party is absolutely false.

Now, he does make a perfect patsy, or a perfect plant, and he could be insane and trying to copy what he thinks the Tea Party is all about. I think his Youtube page is conveniently vague, crazy, and timed perfectly. He also has 3 names now. Perfect conspiracy theory rhetoric!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
You have to click the upload button at top to see the videos he uploaded.

I have to say, those videos look WRONG. I have never seen anyone think or write like that in my life.

Like I said, I have all the vids downloaded.

I will have to agree with one commentor, there does seem to be something wrong with that channel.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Hi this is my first post i have read on this forum for a while look at this video its dated 15th december is this the same jared loughner www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stormdancer777
something about the reading of the constitution and changing of the grammer and he said no I wont trust in God.

He also talked in one video about being given a "mini bible" before a test and was resentful because he had not listed a religious affiliation.

This has me curious, what test and why would he be given a bible? Was it military? Was it at a university as part of some psyche experiment much like the unabomber, Ted Kaczynski'?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by kiwifoot

Likewise. I watched just a bit of the video with the weird noise in the background and it was just strange and uncomfortable so i stopped watching it.

This fellow does appear very much to be the product of brainwashing.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
reply to post by warequalsmurder

He also claims to only have 1 arm in one of the videos, but it looks like he has one arm under a shirt, and he would have had to have 2 arms to fire an automatic weapon effectively.

Well, not really.

I'm a right-hander, but I also practice left-handed just in case my right arm is disabled. I can rack my pistol left or right single-handed using my knees.

I got the idea to practice this way when I broke my right arm while working on my garage. But wiping on the toilet, now that was a helluva adjustment.

Actually, loading the magazines proved the most challenging one-handed. It is incredibly hard to load that way, the best I could come up with was holding the mag between my knees and loading it that way, but I got more cartridges on the floor than in the magazine.

link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Right with you on this one - see my previous post and the following extracts from his Youtube channel - it's a clear setp of some description, aimed at clamping down on the ever more vocal conspiracy theorists (a bit more mainstream now thanks to Jesse Ventura):

That second one strikes me as an allusion to the programming of children, as in MK Ultra. The whole things screams 'setup'.

Now he carefully crafts rhetoric making him look like a deluded 'terrorist/ revolutionary', while subtly referring to mind programming, and with a conclusion about the well documented federal reserve 'fake money' (see last image below)

Doesn't this sound more suspicious by the moment?

link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Links to odd behaviour, burning flags, rants.

Yet people pick on the Tea Party in hopes, hopes! that it was one of "them".

BTW Tea Party member, Layton Utah.

link   
i thought maybe you guys would want to check this out, very weird

www.facebook.com...

link   
People need to watch and see if the Government pivots and asks for even more control over the internet.

This and things like Wikileaks will give politicians more reason to control the internet. This could clearly be PsyOps.

Liberman wants something called a Shield Act.
Net Neutrality
Now Obama is talking about an internet I.D.

All this will be in the name of protecting you.

This guy sounds like the perfect candidate for PsyOps.

You know something is up if Politicians from both sides start to go after more control over the internet.

The internet is enemy number 1 to Government. They will use this tragedy to scream internet and homegrown terrorists.

link   

Originally posted by Lurch

IMO, he's got "right-wing Tea Party nutjob who thinks the country has gone to the dogs/been taken over by the "wrong people" etc" written all over him.

And I'd guess that this disgusting stunt he's pulled today is, in his mind, a type of revenge/revolutionary act against "TPTB".

This.

link   
reply to post by AwakeinNM

Just wait till Monday morning when Congress convenes, I fully expect a bill that would implement a total ban on guns to be on the agenda. This is the anti-gun crowds dream come true. Not to mention that killing a 9 month old baby will bring in all sorts of sympathy votes in addition to infuriating Congressional represnatives and senators with the murder of a US District Court judge, and putting a US Congresswomen in critical condition with serious wounds.

link   
[ADMIN EDIT: The following is not the shooter's FaceBook page. It was created by someone else AFTER today's incident]

Check out this facebook page:@

www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?id=100001952074770

lives in Tucson, people that inspire him:

Barack Obama

Saul Alinsky

Noam Chomsky

Hugo Chávez

Che Guevara

and get this:

Fight the Right! Obama and the Progressives will overcome the tyrrany of big business and the racist Tea Party.

BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY!

This is just crazy
edit on 8-1-2011 by kiwifoot because: (no reason given)

edit on 1/8/2011 by 12m8keall2c because: update facebook page status

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

jared loughner.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Photograph of the alleged shooter Jared Loughner here: yfrog.com...

Looks just like a normal kid. Very sad that someone like this can do something so horrific.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Tragic on so many levels.

My usual point of interest/question: Was he on anti-depressants? Seems these shooters usually are. Sigh...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
Check out this facebook page:@

www.facebook.com...#!/profile.php?id=100001952074770

lives in Tucson, people that inspire him:

that was updated 45 minutes ago. Someone decided to "create one" for him.

wonder who!?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Obama talking now, confirmed Fed Judge dead as well.

Obama just said "Gabby Giffords was a friend of mine...", missed a beat for a half a sec, then switched to present tense and kept on speechin'.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I HOPE PEOPLE are taking screenshots and downloading the info.

Two posts are now unavailable from recent posts.

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join