It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
If anyone saved the other videos the guy had on his youtube account, could you please share?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Leo Strauss

Glad to see the ideological ignorant are going to use this to push their ignorance.

Tell me, was there anyone there carrying, or you just going to use a bunch of pain and suffering to push your agenda.

Hmmm, who was it that said not to let any crisis go to waste?

+1 more 
link   
Can you people back up for just a minute? Think about this. OK a congresswoman was shot. There are many dead and injured. Some of the latter may end up in the former. Throwing around political crap like blaming the Tea Party or calling liberals names denigrates what these people and their families is going through. Try to be less selfish and focus on what really matters. The victims.

link   
reply to post by strato

How do you want them shared. I downloaded all the vids he had uploaded.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Well fortunately AZ is an "Gold Star open carry" state so the victims were "safe" from violence. The citizens were able to protect them, and what could have been a tragedy was avoided. [sarcasm]

While that is humorous and absolutely on point, It's not really the time for such a statement.

link   
-snip-
Self Censored to try and get things back on track
edit on 8-1-2011 by SaturnFX because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by dasauto

It wasn't like this women barged on someones property trying to break in their house...

Absolutely she was like the rest of congress barging in to peoples homes and taking thier money and property via unconstitutional unlawful illegal congressional votes. While I do not condone this action the argument can be made that she and many other congress people are thieves and criminals. They steal our money and property via confiscatory legislations such as taxes, gun laws, drug laws, food laws, health care laws, etc etc etc.

How does one treat a criminal that steals thier money? Just because she has a title and was elected by a majority does not bestow the right on her or any congress person to take peoples money and property against thier will. Stealing is stealing! Perhaps someone just snapped and decided to treat a criminal like any other criminal would be treated?

Again I do not condone this action because violence begats violence and I do not want a war torn country. Violence is always a last resort. And also in our culture she and others that constitute a majority do not believe they are stealing and oppressing people by taking thier stuff against thier will, so it complicates matters when the culture in general condones this theft from each other.

However we already see the fallout of this starting with politicians and pundits stepping on her body to further attack our rights. As things degrade economically we are going to see more of this unfortunately.

Some folks are going to decide to fight the government one way or another the rest will have to control thier emotions when chit like this happens.
edit on 8-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-1-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Lurch

Now saying 6 including 9 yr old and a judge.
Still listening on internet wtopnews.com

AZ radio station links

One I'm listening to now!

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Leo Strauss
Well fortunately AZ is an "Gold Star open carry" state so the victims were "safe" from violence. The citizens were able to protect them, and what could have been a tragedy was avoided. [sarcasm]

Do you think a madman can't find a gun when he wants one, regardless of what the current law is? Money talks. And just like you can go down and buy heroin or crack from a dealer, a criminal can find a gun anywhere, regardless if they were banned or not.

You have the money, you can buy anything.

link   
Interesting quote from twitter:

Every Muslim "terrorist" is representative of all Muslims. Every white terrorist is a "fringe character"

link   

Originally posted by Southern Guardian
reply to post by logicalthinking

This is just horrible, regardless of how you feel about the persons political stance. This woman was elected, and the best way to deal with her political views if you disagree is by rallying voters and petitioning. People who do this, who just go and shoot politicians, representitives, because they personally do not see eye to eye, it's a cop out.

At times violence is necessary, these are rare times. This is not one of those cases.

For once I agree with you SG.This is America, we don't settle politics this way. Regardless of the person's political views who carried out this attack, whether right or left, they need to be condemned. We will soon find out enough info to figure out why they attacked like this. As of right now, it could be someone from either side of the political spectrum.

It's a sad day for America either way.

My condolences to all killed or injured in this attack. According to some reports,a little girl is among those slain.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Lurch

Interesting huh, can you QUOTE anyone or are you just here to fling poo?

Monkeys fling poo. Are you a monkey?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch

Every Muslim "terrorist" is representative of all Muslims. Every white terrorist is a "fringe character"

Exactly.... isn't it funny nobody is screaming about his religion and how it's a religious/terrorist act.

That's the MSM and ignorant morons for you..

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xiizhan
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c87574164caa.jpg[/atsimg]
All that "Don't retreat, instead RELOAD" talk and those "2nd Amendment remedies" allusions may be starting to take root in the minds of people who aren't good at sorting out right from wrong...
edit on 8-1-2011 by Xiizhan because: Embed instead of link

Perhaps he heard Obama say "punish our enemies"
Look I'll even give you the entire quote....

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re gonna punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s gonna be harder and that’s why I think it’s so important that people focus on voting on November 2.”

Obama encouraging dems to punish enemies

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch

Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice, when are we going to be on some "list"?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Facebook account taken down.

link   

Originally posted by kiwifoot
His videos are weird, I had to stop watching his "final thoughts", I got the distinct feeling, my mind was being messed with.

All the repetition and nonsensical sentences, just weird.

Also those vids look professionally made, something doesn't sit right with me.

I couldn't watch it either, it gave me chills

link   

link   
Foxnews.com's latest update to the story adds some info:

Fox News confirmed that a 22-year-old white male named Jared Loughner was taken into custody as the alleged shooter. Police reportedly had also arrested a second suspect. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

(bold text by me)

And this as well...I swear "the authorities" are hunched over a computer screen frantically reading ATS and then trying to confirm what we already discussed an hour ago!

Authorities said they believed Loughner had sent out a video saying that he expected Saturday to be his last day and had written on his MySpace page several "final thoughts" that included rants on illiteracy and the failure of U.S. currency to be backed by gold. Read more: www.foxnews.com...

edit on 8-1-2011 by blamethegreys because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords was on Sarah Palin's infamous "crosshairs map," listing all the Representatives the former VP candidate wanted defeated in the midterm elections.

www.radaronline.com...

Wow. Sarah Palin put crosshairs on a Congresswoman and that woman was shot point blank in the head.

Regardless of whether or not the shooter was inspired by or even saw Palin's crosshairs map, can people at least admit that using gun metaphors for removing people from office is in really poor taste?

See that's the kind of thing I'm talking about when I say "right-wing Tea Party type people fanning the flames, creating this climate of hatred etc". It needs to stop or there will be more terrible incidents like this.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join