It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
One of his videos...Burning an American Flag.

EDIT-This is one of his Favorited videos, pardon the mistake-Edit

Yeah, probably not a TP guy:

edit on 8-1-2011 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by dasauto
It doesn't matter how much you dislike the government or anyone for that matter it does not give you a right to go and shoot them..

You clearly don't understand what took place in the American Revolution. Though I do not feel at this time that this event had anything to do with any type of revolutionary activity. The Congressman was pro gun and by all appearances very moderate. Sound like the guy was just a nut job.
edit on 8-1-2011 by EssenSieMich because: spelling

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Hmm. Found this on CBC. Not sure if anyone has picked this up yet.

Giffords herself has drawn the ire of the right, especially for her support of the health care bill.

Source: The CBC

Considering all the opposition to the health care reform in the U.S. this could be the MO of the perpetrator but until we know more this is just an assumption.
edit on 8-1-2011 by AeonStorm because: SP

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Just finished DLing all the videos in case they get lost.
Very weird.

3 names. Not much info on him on the net so not really out there in the webs. Tried specific history searches and it all gets mixed up with current stuff.

link   
reply to post by Lurch

I do not care about your opinion.

link   
It all looks to me - and I've seen a lot of it - like a guy that was fairly intelligent and political in his early 20s, who maybe just had his first doozy of a psychotic break.
Everything rolled right into his psychosis, and he was intelligent enough to stay functional to act on it, but he really does look - to me - like a newly born schizophrenic.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
www.youtube.com.../a/f/0/3L1lsLU-kUw

Don't know if this was posted..

www.myspace.com...

his myspace has been taken down..
edit on 8-1-2011 by dasauto because: (no reason given)

link   
There are a number of cases of people taking headshots and living. One boy lost a whole hemisphere and is still coherent.

Hope she (and others) pulls through, and my thoughts are with all the victims of this dude and their families.

link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Her bills dont seem very edgy:

thomas.loc.gov...:FLD003:@1%28Rep+Giffords+Gabrielle%29:

thomas.loc.gov...:FLD004:@1%28Rep+Giffords+Gabrielle%29:

Just a lot of enviro stuff and party line supporting stuff.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

If her bills were a lot of enviro stuff then it was corporate America that arranged the hit.

Second line.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Ilovecatbinlady because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by projectvxn
One of his videos...Burning an American Flag.

Yeah, probably not a TP guy:

That's one of his favourited videos, there's no evidence he created or uploaded that video himself, for the record.

IMO, he's got "right-wing Tea Party nutjob who thinks the country has gone to the dogs/been taken over by the "wrong people" etc" written all over him.

And I'd guess that this disgusting stunt he's pulled today is, in his mind, a type of revenge/revolutionary act against "TPTB".

link   
This guy had a clear agenda alright.........to kill people.

What's really sad is that all the news down here is focusing on is that a congresswoman was shot. Not to take away from that, she is a human being after all, but a 9 year old plus 5 others were actually killed.

link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

The link to his Myspace page is conveniently down, and not one of his videos or his favorited video have any pics of him.

Also so odd that he has so much advertising on that Youtube page, but he only has 5 videos with only about 300 hits?

link   
Oh yeah, baby. The state media propaganda machine is in overdrive today. I don't know how much more of this coverage I can watch. The spin is making me more sick than the event itself.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ScepticalBeliever

Honestly it looks like this guy was planning to do this.

He seriously looks like he has some psychological problems. He also appears to be well read, though the way he formulates his ideas are strange and his constant reference to 'brainwashing' could imply that he himself was brainwashed. Although he does a poor job trying to articulate it (incoherence a likely consquence of mkultra type conditioning)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by ScepticalBeliever
I see quite a few people have linked to his Youtube channel. However, has anyone noticed his personal information is all past tense? 2 quotes directly from it:

"My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar."

"I had favorite books: Animal Farm,...."

That's pretty creepy, it doesn't seem to show his last login time though, which I thought ordinarily it did.

You have the option to have Last visit date private.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I haven't read through all the pages yet but is anyone wondering if there's a connection between this and former state senator Karen Johnson of Phoenix who is active in exposing chemtrails up in Washington DC?

And lest not forget John Wheeler either.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
I wonder if proper grammar pronounces
Loughner as

LONER ???

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dasauto

Rep Gifford was on Sarah Palin's Target list. Let's wait and see what this monster says.

You people blaming the Mexican cartels, and the random act of violence are afraid this may be what many of suspect it is a political assassination attempt by a Tea Party or Militia member.

Stop the hypocrisy let's wait for the facts, and the pieces will fall where they belong.

link   
His videos are weird, I had to stop watching his "final thoughts", I got the distinct feeling, my mind was being messed with.

All the repetition and nonsensical sentences, just weird.

Also those vids look professionally made, something doesn't sit right with me.

link   
Maybe this guy was a MANCHURIAN candidate?

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join