It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING Gabrielle Giffords Shot: Congresswoman Reportedly Shot In Arizona [UPDATED]

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
wow....
www.youtube.com.../a/f/0/3L1lsLU-kUw

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix Rising
This has nothing to do with Democrat or Republican. He shot the Congresswoman one time and he shot a Federal Judge that was appointed by Bush. He was just killing people no matter who they were.

Exactly. I see putting forth any political agenda here as poor taste. This goes beyond political bickering. Grow up people.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
He appeared to have a link to this pageEx post facto law

link   
I'm glad they're saying that they're "Optimistic" she'll be ok.

Is the number of dead still 6 or has that changed?

Hopefully the Congresswoman will pull through ok.

link   
12 people wounded and 6 people killed including a child. Truly sad. The effected families have to be going through hell right now.

link   
Do not know if the info on the new name is good, but here is the YouTube page I found with the new name.

Weird.

www.youtube.com...

link   
He looks schizophrenic to me. Organized enough to act in his psychosis, but he definitely looks psychotic. Early 20s is the right age range for a first break too - he may have no history of prior mental illness. The language peculiarities are just too glaring.
edit on 8-1-2011 by hadriana because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

How is she responding when it was just reported she was under anesthetics??

You do not just wake up...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by warequalsmurder

His channel is very odd indeed! Only 4 videos, only 300 hits apiece, yet he has ads all over the place? I couldn't put Revenue Sharing on my account until I had 1000's of hits? Also the fact that all videos were added, and then no more activity? Also that one of the videos is titled "final thoughts" but it is dated December 15. If he planned a suicide, he had plenty of opportunities before today? Why post it ahead of time?

He also claims to only have 1 arm in one of the videos, but it looks like he has one arm under a shirt, and he would have had to have 2 arms to fire an automatic weapon effectively.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
something about the reading of the constitution and changing of the grammer and he said no I wont trust in God.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by dasauto
reply to post by Stormdancer777

How is she responding when it was just reported she was under anesthetics??

You do not just wake up...

I don't know, that is what the doctor interviewed said.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I see quite a few people have linked to his Youtube channel. However, has anyone noticed his personal information is all past tense? 2 quotes directly from it:

"My favorite interest was reading, and I studied grammar."

"I had favorite books: Animal Farm,...."

That's pretty creepy, it doesn't seem to show his last login time though, which I thought ordinarily it did.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
It's so sad that the 9 year old died, she hadn't even had the chance to live yet. The shooter was an idiot that had no agenda, he didn't care who he killed. He was just out to shoot people no matter who they were.

link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
Minutes ago: (2:13 PM Mountain Time)

TUCSON (KGUN9-TV) - Officials at University Medical Center have confirmed that U.S. Rep Gabrielle Giffords is alive. She is out of surgery. Doctors are optimistic about her chances of recovery.

www.kgun9.com...

The Congresswoman (thankfully) appears to be alive. Condition still unclear.

They are now reporting that she seems likely to recover. If so, it must have been a glancing blow from the shot. I am praying in my own fashion here in Florida for her recovery.

link   
This was also something I found but I cannot access page or it has since been removed.

I copy and paste what was there...

Top Secret: Your Unlocatable Street! (Time & Double Blind Grammar) Hello, and welcome my classified leak of information that's of the United States Military to the student body and you. Firstly, I want you to understand this from the start. Did you know grammar is...

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Forgive me if this may appear a little schitzoid at first glance, but I always look at the symbolism and the allegory imbedded in world events, and so I can't help but notice the pathetic irony that this shooting took place in a store called Safeway in a town called Tuscon (two son).

Time to go back to work on that solution to the problem of evil thread I started yesterday in metaphysics and philosophy..

I see these events, and many others, as birth pangs, revealing the degree to which the "devil" is attempting to make a last stand, however pathetic, and miniaturized the context.

link   

Originally posted by Rockdisjoint
It's so sad that the 9 year old died, she hadn't even had the chance to live yet. The shooter was an idiot that had no agenda, he didn't care who he killed. He was just out to shoot people no matter who they were.

So he just randomly chose to start shooting at a "Congress on your Corner" event?

I don't believe that - this guy had quite a clear agenda IMO.

link   
They probably meant neuro check responses. IE reflexes and stuff intact.

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lurch

Originally posted by Boreas
I think this might be his youtube account. www.youtube.com...

One of his uploaded videos: www.youtube.com.../a/u/1/nHoaZaLbqB4 (the Introduction to Jared Laughner one)

Read it through to the end.

Seems like my hunch could have been right. He certainly seems to be of a "Tea Party" bent.
edit on 8-1-2011 by Lurch because: (no reason given)

Wow. My first impression of this dude's YouTube channel? Theatre. This has the stench of "agent provocateur" all over it. Check out the white smiley face hood? Who does that? It's BS. Did you hear the reports of how he was silent while he was being arrested? Didn't say a thing. Maybe he knows he's taken care of?

posted on Jan, 8 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyInTheOintment

More screenshots to follow. Something is going on here, more than meets the eye. The guy is a patsy. Lee Harvey Oswald; Jared Lee Loughner. Reported as 'Laughner' - almost begging us to see the conspiratorial connections, and the contempt we are viewed with by TPTB. Incredibly sad that people (including a little child) died in this event; I honestly wonder though whether this is a pre-planned operation against sites that propagate alternative theories. He killed a federal judge and tried to kill a congresswoman. What self-respecting senator won't be wanting similar crackpots restricted from being able to share information on the web?!?!

Conspiracy Theorists are now firmly ON THE RADAR for political targeting.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join