It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Coming In - Anyone else feeling it?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I think your comment about those feeling rundown is off...or just a theory. I am not only a very happy person, but do not even have to try to make others around me happy. My spirit is deeply connected to our Creator King and I have a superb sense of humor.

I am super-glad you are feeling so great, but don't be so quick to assume that the stressors others experience is due to unhappiness and greed.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I thought this 2012 awakening was sposed to usher in a new age of spirituality and truth, not everyone experiencing an increase in negative bodily symptomns.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by blayze

Before the light comes darkness.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
maybe its our bodies getting rid of all the "suck" we've stored in them over our lifetime. kinda like a life throw up?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
i hate to speculate on this such subject. But for me, i never remember my dreams. For the past 2 days i've been getting more vivid dreams. Hell, this could be anything. But, Last night especially i could have swore i had three separate dreams 2 of which had the same people i know. I was thinking more along the lines of myself not getting as good of sleep but i do not know. It could also very well be i've stopped toking it up as of last month due to the probation i'm about to get on the 11th. I also started attempting to meditate before i go to sleep as well. My stress level has not really gone up at all and i feel like i'm getting sick as of yesterday on a side note.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
I can relate to your feelings. I have had a feeling that something is coming for a little wile now. I can't stop the sence of urgency to get things done and ready for when it gets here. I think my need to prepare has been driving my husband nutty!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Accel
maybe its our bodies getting rid of all the "suck" we've stored in them over our lifetime. kinda like a life throw up?

"It's that in me there is no sorcery, there is no anger, there are no lies. Because I don't have garbage, I don't have dust. The sickness comes out if the sick vomit. They vomit the sickness. They vomit because the mushrooms want them to. If the sick don't vomit, I vomit. I vomit for them and in that way the malady is expelled. The mushrooms have power because they are the flesh of God. And those that believe are healed. Those that do not believe are not healed.

[....] I have cured many children. Sometimes I give the children a little bit of Little-One-Who-Springs-Forth. I vomit for the children if they don't. Before beginning the vigil I ask the name of the sick person. In that way I search for the sickness and in that way I cure. If the sick person doesn't tell me the cause of his or her malady I divine it. When the sick person sweats, that reveals that he or she is going to be healed. Sweat gets rid of the fever that comes from the sickness. My words oblige the evil to leave.

For a strong toothache seven or eight pairs are eaten, that is enough. The children are taken at night; the vigil is celebrated in front of images of the saints of the Church. The saint children cure the sores, the wounds of the spirit. The spirit is what gets sick. The Curers don't know that the visions the children show reveal the origin of the malady. The Curers don't know how to use them. The Sorcerers don't either. [....] The mushrooms give me the power of universal contemplation. I can see from the origin. I can arrive where the world is born."

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

its strange u mention this cause last night i was sitting on the computer and i heard a sharp high pitched sound and at the same moment i heard it, my dog jumped up and went running outside.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Okay i myself was a skeptic, only of the author of this thread though, very open minded person normally. But as that saying goes, not so open my brains fall out. As i myself hadn't felt anything unusual up until a about an hour after posting my last reply to this thread.

But no, for me personally something i sense with not my usual 5 senses has changed. Cannot put my finger on it though. Perhaps it is all in my mind, perhaps it is all tied into the same strangeness the people of this thread claim to have been feeling.

As for negative feelings, increase in negative bodily stuff, i have had none of that just the same old. Same mindstate. I have a theory that perhaps the people who're not tolerating this change so well are not so spiritually developed? Perhaps, who knows.

I have spent many years with the help of meditation and psychedelic compounds been searching for truth for a long time, and attempting to not be blinded by my ego.

I certainly feel abit silly for coming back on my word like this but i would be a fool if i couldn't come back and admit my opinion has changed.

edit on 6/1/11 by blayze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Zefflin

well know that you are not alone, i have been experiencing the same things, apart from the mucus.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   

This may be a stupid question. But can somebody who is not ascended per se die from this kind of effects?

Me; I'm not exactly 'ascended' as you may put it. Therefore I'm afraid of what might happen to me.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

Ive been experiencing the same thing pain in knees, back, tired all the time and I cant sleep at night, only in the day. Its beginning to be a problem and nothing I do helps. Ive tried 4 sleeping pills at once when it calls for 1 and it dosent even make me drowsy. What is happening to me?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I hear ya'. The same thing has been happening to me for last 3 or 4 weeks, as well. Unexplained body aches of all sorts. Battling a cold, (which is odd, because I very rarely get sick). Like you, I also have a sense of 'something big is about to go down'. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Marked One

This may be a stupid question. But can somebody who is not ascended per se die from this kind of effects?

Me; I'm not exactly 'ascended' as you may put it. Therefore I'm afraid of what might happen to me.

I cant say i know too much about it but my understanding is that we willall die as sorts. We will go into a 3 day sleep and those that waken will be in a new "earth" which will be of a higher density than we re in now, sort of vibrating at a higher frequency. Those that are not ready will be reborn on this "earth" to go through another cycle of 5000 years or so until then next cycle ends where the provess will be repeated.

I think this is what will happen. You can onlyascend of you have mostly service to others or mostly service to self, those in th eluke-warm area will be reborn to do the whole lot again.

I think!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
IF new energy..radiation is occurring due to fluctuations in the earth's magnetic field, I think it will affect people differently based on a variety of factors, and certainly not all being within our ability to control. This likely has little to do with meditation, and perhaps more to do with our overall level of health and adaptability for the specific variances happening.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by blayze
I thought this 2012 awakening was sposed to usher in a new age of spirituality and truth, not everyone experiencing an increase in negative bodily symptomns.

That's funny!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Funny over the new year weekend i was driving back home from being out of town and at some point while i was driving i felt a kinda tense build up of energy like passing thru my body was i was driving. The feeling was somewhat like and awakening and kinda feeling like a minnnnging noise or something. But the feeling that i got i never have felt that way ever in my life. Also when i was watching the road i notice my vision was kinda tunneling in a tiny bit kinda like fish eye lens on a camera. I kinda got scared while all of that was happening because i didnt know what was going on. But ill tell ya the feeling was incredable. ANd it happen around 3-3:pm central time.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT

I don't want to sound petulant but 'whaaaaat'!
So all that work I've been doing on myself for 2 and a half decades has actually put me 'more asleep' than the average punter who is feeling nothing?
Sorry bro', I'm glad you're feelin the love, but I can't accept that those of us experiencing physical challenges are doing so because we're lower down in the spiritual food chain so to speak

Not put you more asleep, but has put you in the boat with those choosing to move forward during the shift. The New energies are identified mostly by those choosing to heal and release ... They are moving through you giving you an opportunity to let go of all that is not aligned with your spirit; fear, anger, jealousy, polarity, etc. Your higher self/spirit is moving closer to you now and asking to be embodied.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Incoming Magnetic Fluffy Mystery at Edge of Solar System

www.space.com...

NASA Explanation

Boeing Whistleblower’s Warning – The Coming Celestial System

www.o-fu-online.net...

It's probably the magnetic field from this ribbon that is affecting everything in our solar system and could have a detrimental effect on all life on this planet. According to NASA it's already affecting our sun and probably all life on this planet. It could so easily knock humanity back to the stone age. NASA & ESA are extremely worried.

As one NASA official said, " When the data started coming in, they were in absolute terror".

edit on 6-1-2011 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by staciebee

I think your comment about those feeling rundown is off...or just a theory. I am not only a very happy person, but do not even have to try to make others around me happy. My spirit is deeply connected to our Creator King and I have a superb sense of humor.

I am super-glad you are feeling so great, but don't be so quick to assume that the stressors others experience is due to unhappiness and greed.

Of course, I was thinking of people who are kind of freaking out and have a deep internal unease or who may be suffering from anxiety, even anger, those heartbroken over the failure of love in their life, and in the world, that kind of thing.
People age, some are stressed for any number of reasons, from lack of nutrition, excercise, physical ailments or disorders, etc etc.
There may also be a LOT of projecting going on in this thread.
That said, something seems to be "on the move", which I see as an enlivening spirit of life and creativity, which for many could be experienced, at least initially as pain, the pain of a new birth into spirit from matter. Such a process has had me myself hospitalized in the past on two occassions, although no longer neccessary as I've come to recognize that I'm just very bright and sensitive and simply could not tow the line, which for me, led to what some call a "dark night of the soul" and I would like to think that some of my own "work" in working it out, perhaps just might make things easier for others, so that they won't have to go through what I did. I got mine out of the way early, which happened 14 years ago now, at the young age of 29. "Creator King" I LOVE that btw, what a perfect description. I am very happy for you.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join