It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Coming In - Anyone else feeling it?

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by CognitiveInfiltrator

He's not coming back.

I really wish people would stop deluding themselves with this religious nonsense. Just because something was written in a book, does not mean that it is factual.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

You say he's not coming back, but what do you believe in? Why do you say he's not returning?

If you have to see something proven before you believe, then you have no faith. Faith becomes pointless.

Christ knew this, which is why he said we must have FAITH. He knew this 2000 some odd years ago, and people are still grasping to understand it.

No one can comprehend or understand how much God does for us in our daily life. Everything that is good, that we take for granted, comes from God. I hope that each one of you come to realize this so you won't be regretting your unbelief when it is too late.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It always ends up this way.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Jumper86

Don't even start with that form of questioning.

I've seen it before. I've heard it before.

Religious nuts are the easiest people to con. Tell them that a dead man is "coming back" and they get excited. Same folks that believe in the rapture, something that isn't even in the Bible!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
Im not jumping on the 'new energy bandwagon'.

However, I have been experiencing heavy depression. Aches. Fatigue. And all sorts of other things. The only thing I have taken that helps is Marijuana. I think it has to do with how much our World sucks. The poisons in the air, food, and water. And the over all dismal situation we all find ourselves in.

The idea that there is some new energy coming in to elevate our Consciousness; to me, is just a copout of dealing with our situation. Much like hoping that Jesus comes back and saves us from our sorry selves. The new Jesus is the "new energy". Wishful thinking in a burned out World.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thektotheg

While I totally respect and would even agree with the OP, why does something of this nature always degenerate into the same basic thing: Whether it's I'm holier than you, you need to be saved, or in this case, I've evolved to high spiritual or energetic levels; it always seems to come back to someone thinking they've somehow achieved some sort of enlightenment that others haven't.

We're all in this together, after all.

One word, "Ego's" be it religion, politics, marriages, at work, at school the ego's rule and never want to be wrong and always are mighty and saintly then others.

People allows their "Ego's" to run their lives, never knowing who they truly are.

I would wager 99.99999% of us are ruled by our "Ego's"

Most of us don't remember where we came from, or know what we are doing here or where we are going, thus we try to make up stories to pacify the "Ego's" and allow some reasoning.

In the end no one has the answer or really knows, so when someone tells you they do, most likely they are the ones that are scared ####less.

Peace.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
to the OP normally I don't post in these kinds of threads but i feel i need to

a month earlier I would of skipped over your post with no thought, never believe or felt anything as far as energy goes. but the last month has gave me 2 weird events, first of all is kinda stupid, sometimes I can tell when im going to get sent an email or a text message before its received. I just get a feeling, go to my email, and 5 seconds later.... its there, same with text messages, ill pull out my phone, wait a few secs, then get the message. If you ask me its the most useless ability lol. it not every email, or every text message, but I just know sometimes.

2nd event, last night was fine, but previous 5 nights (starting with new years eve) ive had wicked nightmares, never in the last 22 years of my life have I ever had nightmares in a row, I've had like less than 10 before these nights.

so something weird is going on and i offer no explanation, just experiences.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I have the same thing, but i know it is psychosomatic pain from distress caused by stress and angst. I did think that it had something to do with energy and what you guys are talking about, but who in here has had a perfect childhood and a well balanced mind? We are an open generation where we get to hear about so much we can't fix, even if we wanted too.

Doesn't this have a big impact? And the constant treath from terror and climate makes our pshycic mind even more confused.

The air we breathe is not as clean anymore and our diet is just bad. We have vitamin and mineral deficiancy that can cause the common symptoms that people have these days.

Especially this time of year with less light and dry air that influence our sinuses wich can cause nausea.

I recomend 1 gram vitamin B3 2 capsules Astaxin and 2 capsules of 1000 ui vitamin D3. I take them to relieve the pain that my angst cause. I'm not all better now, but i have alot more energy and my eye sight and sinus problems are far less common.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I'm pretty much feeling the same old secrecy. Noticing strange things that certainly seem suspicious but virtually no actual proof of anything out of the ordinary. I hate that #.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If theres new energy coming in its not making me anymore energized,zapped more like,maybe the birds hearts just could`nt take it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
If we do reach a "new stage" in our spiritual and psychological development, in this generation, whether as an emergent, bottom-up phenomenon, or as a "shift" driven by cosmic energies, or earth changes, or even as an end of suffering via conscious suffering, and/or the repudiation of an old outmoded worldview or paradigm that is no longer functional or formative (fruitful), there is one thing I'm pretty sure of - that a type of line in matters of the human heart will be drawn throughout humanity, call it a "divide and separate" if you will (I don't like that idea as much as anyone), but in truth I just don't think everyone's going to make it, or be willing to allow themselves to undergo a transformation in their way of being, sadly. Many of us at that time will be rejoicing, hugging one another, and sharing in a great cosmic joke that was at the expense of an error and a fatal flaw in our own thinking and prior way of being, and many boats will rise on this great spiritual wave of the water of life (truth and spirit), and those who thirst they will be invited to come and drink freely of the living water of eternal life and get to participate in an ongoing co-creation (flow of life), and regarding "second comings", no one will be able to look or point in any one direction and say "there he is" or "here he comes" or "I am he", those of us who have understanding (yes some of us really do) we know that it's not going to be some giant "guy" flying in to scare the living crap our of everyone, but a new reality, and a new creation coming from everywhere and nowhere in particular all at once even as a complete reframe of our own perception and awareness.
But, unfortunately, there will also be those old-world people, fully ingrained in their way of thinking and being, who, upon seeing this happening, will not be moved to join in the celebration, and neither will they even begin to understand what's going on, or why, or have any appreciation for what the "enlightened" people, the liberated people, will be attempting to explain to them breathlessly and with a sense of urgency, they will NOT laugh with us, and their hearts will be hardened, with jealousy, anger, and harsh judgementalism, and while the "door" will remain open, even to them, for a time, they will reject and refuse the invitation, and with arms crossed, shaking their heads at all the "insanity" (when in truth everyone else will be going into sanity) going on around them, they will count themselves OUT, as the celebration of the ages begins without them.

Oh God how sad this makes me.. you have no idea.

I wish it could be some other way, but it can't.

And even now the invitations are out there circling..

edit on 6-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: typo

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I'd like to know if this pole shift is being monitored by people independant of each other - is it observable with a compass? Why are these animals dying if it's such a good thing for human biology - as you suggest.
I don't mean offense and I'm not trying to sound like a smart-a&& but surely the Ascension will be a positve experience for everyone?...and if it's not, why call this the Ascension?

I've long believed that our kind will experience a transition into a higher way of being but I believe that this change will happen because of a choice that we ourselves make - because the old way will cease make sense anyone. If we're lucky, a critical mass can be reached and then every child from that point on will grow up in an ascended world. And I'm well aware that there are many people who have already reached this way of being. But I do not believe that this transition will be brought on directly by a shift in our magnetic poles or our passing through some cosmic gate of energy or whateverhaveyou. For it to be handed to us - teaches us no true lesson and is thus, no good thing at all. It has to be because we want and need and show it to be, not because it just happens to be. And the goodness of it certainly wouldn't be heralded by the deaths of millions of birds.

If we're going through some type of Earth change, if we're entering a place of higher frequency cosmic/galactic energy or if our poles are unzipping then recognize it for what it is and learn to love - it may be all we have left if these changes intensify and become more destructive.

WS
edit on 1/6/11 by WickedStar because: because i thought about it more.

edit on 1/6/11 by WickedStar because: spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
I've been feeling like most others here the last few days. Aches and overwhelming tiredness. This is for me VERY unusual and since I don't believe in coincidences, I come to the conclusion that since so many others are feeling it at the same time, something is going on for sure.
I wanna know what it is.
It's very comforting to read your posts about spiritual change etc, but honestly I'm feeling more like beeing poisoned in some way.
This feeling that so many eperience right now and the fact that birds fell dead from the sky (hundreds of them) right here in my city in Sweden 2 days ago ( I read about this happening elsewhere around the world too) MUST MEAN SOMETHING.
I'm worried for real. Worried about something I cant define or explain.
Can someone give me a valid scientific explanation?
Or can someone that is REALLY spirited (I mean like a guru, not your usual "I've been meditating for 3 years" kind of guy) give a solid explanation to me?
I've been looking up in the sky alot lately for no reason at all (and I feel silly every time I catch myself doing it), but it's like I'm unconsiously loooking up for some sort of answer to be there.
Does all of this mean anything or is it just a bird flu and global delirium going on here?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WickedStar

Regarding the dropping to zero of the magnetic field of the earth (magnetosphere), to be honest, here is where I got the information from, from the series of lectures, here.

magneticosleep.com...

Now of course people will jump to conclusions, given that this site sells magnetic sleep pads, but from what I can tell, the science this Dr. Bonlie offers appears sound, and I trust my discernment regarding these things. It's not quack science.

However, in the alchemy and "ascension" schools of thought, almost to a one they are ALL saying the same thing, about new pathways to new energy systems opening up to the human being, which may even contain light energy as information capable of altering or reprograming our DNA, as well as helping to move us into a newfound psychological and spiritual awareness, some call it moving form the third to the fourth and fifth dimensions, and here we would be referring to the energy system surrounding and containing the human body, moving to higher dimensional forms (think platonic solids and metatrons cube or hyperdimensional sacred geometry).

I know I know this sounds so HOAKEY and to be honest I used to hate all this nonsense, and thought it was absurd, but when you look into it, and research it with an open mind and try to put it to the test, even if only to a degree, some of us discover that it's not so far fetched at all, and that if even forms the basis of the ancient sacred sciences from Egypt to India, now making a reappearance, to assist humanity in helping to accelerate the evolutionary process, in order so that this "ascension" process will be as painless as possible ie: instead of involving terrible cataclysms not unlike those prophecied in the book of Revelation in the Bible by John of Patmos.

OTOH maybe it's all nonsense, but I don't think so, not when we look into sacred geometry, and how that's manifested itself through the creation at all levels, with the human being representing an apex of a very very long if not eternal cosmological evolutionary process.

Everywhere I look I see some form of alchemy, and it would seem inevitable that at some point humanity will re-discover our true nature and destiny as self consciously aware beings and begin, at long last to pass through the royal arch into everlasting freedom, with our joy made complete, lacking in nothing, time itself, no longer a taskmaster, but a creative tool.

P.S. Regarding the sleep pads, as a shield, the reason I don't recommend this, is because it involves fear, as well as a great material density, and while it might allow someone to avoid the suffering of the rest, if indeed these changes are linked to some sort of alchemical ascension process or evolutionary process, and hey everything happens for a reason, then buying that pad, while it might make you physically strong than the rest of us, and shield you from suffering, in the end, it could place you at a terrible disadvantage spiritually, since the lack of that field, at least from what I've heard, will FORCE the human being to seek out these higher energy systems, of higher dimensional frequency (there I go again, sounding all new agey, but that's my name so I might as well own it eh?).

One other thing, from that lecture series by Dr. Bonlie, when those two people were placed in a zero gauss magnetic field, they were completely shielded, and interestingly, they sought energy desperately even from one another, or from "other bodies". By extrapolation, if the Earth's magnetic field were to drop to zero or undergo a pole shift or some crazy thing or another, which btw, he indicates according to NASA that it's not going to go all the way to zero until 100's of years from now - the earth will still reside within the larger fields of our solar system and the other planetary bodies, as well as all the other stars and systems in the galaxy, including the galaxy itself as well as the galaxy as part of a larger universal energy system.

edit on 6-1-2011 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
If you are feeling crappy with aches and whatnot, maybe try relaxing while listening to this:

genesgreenbook.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Hi, all I have noticed at times certain energies; it seems to me that when they crank up the chemtrails it is more pronounced; I personally believe Scalar Waves; I might not have spelled correctly; seems more people are acting erractically; I think there is a link; whenever we are about to get bad weather here on the Eastern Seaboard of US; then I notice the chemtrails picking up and then this feeling like a fog coming over me; it is quite noticeable ; as I work with the public; however; on rare sunny days when I am outside I also notice the sky is almost surreal or almost dreamlike; hard to explain; I have felt this energy and have spoke to others ; who can think outside box; that have felt it too........Peace and Light

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Wow, im shocked by all the people on here who like me are first time posters, long time lurkers, but for some reason felt the need to post on this thread.

I consider myself to be pretty open minded and interested in all points of view on every topic from predictions to ancient history, and since a kid have always had an interest in finding knowledge that isnt readily accessible or considered mainstream. I don't buy into something unless I can experience evidence of it firsthand, and so I purposefully go out and try to find answers. With some of the stuff you would probably label as spiritual, I've had personal confirmation of through experience via some wierd acts of synchronicity. One of which led me to what might be an answer of sorts to what were all feeling.

Anyway for me this 'wierd stuff' were all getting started about 8 months ago. I went to several doctors, had blood tests etc. but not once could they diagnose me with anything. I would have believed I was going crazy or suffering from depression, if it werent for the fact that I know very well as a chronic sufferer what depression is and how it can creep up . This however was/is something very different.

Out of a bizzare string of coincidental research that begun here with a post by someone about 'star nations' in the midst of a thread. For some reason I had the urge to look it up as I'd never heard the phrase and it sounded suspiciously trekky in nature. I found a site by some guy who believes aliens are gonna waltz down to earth and that he is the elected ambassador or something like that. But anyway what did catch my eye was an article on this (potentially nuts) gentlemans website about something called star children. I had a look something about children being selected for special missions or something. anyway i left the site and returned to ATS for more shenanigans.

I dont know why, but for some reason several days ago I was compelled to do a search for star children on the web, and it led me to several sites about indigo children and how certain individuals born in different periods of time were being prepared early by god/source/energy/mother nature.

Naturally i should have written this off as with the (crazy?) alien star nation dude but for some reason i didnt and carried on looking. It has been one of the most bizzare experiences i've ever had, it is as if someone has jotted my entire personality out on to this website. Not only that but it also manages to list every one of my symptoms i'm currently suffering more concisely than I could probably put it myself.

When i read this topic I immediately felt compelled to write my first proper post (although think I might have made a sarcastic comment on some other thread before) this all feels like synchronicity in motion, and a thought occured to me that I need to point others on this site to the same research. What if there are others that also fit the description of the Indigo child and could get some answers as to what they're feeling. what if like me those people have all been drawn to ATS as we have a common mentatlity.

Some thoughts that hopefully don't consign me to the loony bin too quickly, and I appreciate that some people will not like the idea and concept of the indigo children because of its selective nature (i certainly dont consider myself to be anything special in fact often quite the opposite). So please remember that i didn't write any of this stuff myself, in fact im just massively freaked out that they nailed my personality down to a tee and can explain all the symptons and physical trauma im going through when medical professionals couldnt.

reccomend reading this website in particualr there are many out there about star children and indigos it seems.

This link directs to the symptoms page:

www.sunfell.com...

this one directs to the personality of indigos etc. (interested to see how many other people get metaphorically smacked in the head after reading this)

www.sunfell.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I haven't been more happy and content with my life in a long time. It's like the veil has been lifted and I'm starting to see things for the way they truly are.

Moreover, since it fits within the general theme, I'd like to mention that a year or two ago, I had experienced several lucid states during which "messages" have come to me. The message: that we are all conscious vibrational energy. That an opus is near and that we are due to evolve under certain conditions.

One of these conditions was that the conscious energies must begin to harmonize with each other (think of a guitar chord where each note is its own unique form of vibrational energy but when played together produce one distinct tone). The other major theme being that this process is inevitable by design from the creator.

However, a time frame is not completely certain. The reason for this is the amount of turmoil going on in the world. Negativity and fear slow down vibrational frequencies, with the end effect being the inability of the human race to get on the same page in their energies.

With this being said, I feel the natural progression of things will come when something uplifting happens to guide the human race back on track. Less focus on the self and more on others.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

What exactly are you saying will happen when this "evolution" happens? How do you even know what will happen?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

thanks for the uplifting words, ppl need to hear that perspective, you are totally right!

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join