It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Coming In - Anyone else feeling it?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
What you think of daily, is the fruit that you bear.

It's not that anyone is stronger or more spiritual than anyone else, it is what is in your "heart mind".

To get through this..is actually not hard. First, turn off your tv sets and radios. Do not have them on at all, even for white noise. You do not need to be bombarded with that negative energy.
Focus on love, peace, all the things that you would like to see in your life. This is what will be born. Focusing on negative energies will produce negative in your life.

If you are having trouble sleeping, dont fight it. Meditate , put on some soothing music, take a warm bath, read a book, drink some herbal tea, just do NOT fight it, it will only serve to frustrate you. Tell yourself it is ok that you arent sleeping, give yourself permission. Just be calm inside, I know it is hard sometimes, but you will need it, believe me.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I just joined today after reading this thread and felt I needed to add to it. I have also felt different the past few months but more so since waking up on New Years day. I have also gone back to becoming creative. The past couple of months I've started designing and drawing again which I havent done for years, and Im seriously thinking of making a career out of it.

But since waking up on New Years day I have been feeling refreshed, more awake and lively than I have done for as long as I can remember. Just feeling different altogether in a good way. I dont know why but I woke up on New years day and instantly thought to myself this is going to be a very good year. I also keep getting an excited feeling every so often as if something good is about to happen but I dont know what. I can only describe it as like when I was a kid on Christmas eve looking forward to Christmas day.

Also another thing I have noticed is the number 11. It haunted me for ages, everywhere I looked, but I haven't really noticed it much in the past week or so, other that it being 2011. I know some of you might think Im a nutcase, haha, but I do honestly do feel different.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

Yes, embracing what is has been a tough lesson for me. I have always been very athletic and strong. In 2000, I had a terrible car accident and nearly lost my leg. I have had 4 surgeries both to re-attach it and make it stronger. Needless to say, I have a lot of pain in my leg. It's just above the right ankle where I had the compound fracture. For years I'd suffer through the pain. Sometimes I'd have to go to my office and cry as it hurt so bad and I would grab a cane to help me. I'm only 45, and feeling weak physically is not something I ever thought I'd deal with so young.

Then, about 6 months ago I quit fighting the pain. You know, get through it attitude is what I mean by fighting it. Instead, I started centering and embracing the pain. I sent "love" energy to it and let go of the event that caused it. I can honestly say, that I had not had a pain free day in almost 10 years until 6 months ago. Then one day I got up and instead of walking like some 99 year old woman, I just walked. If the pain comes back, I accept it, smile and say thank you to the Universal One. I also use that moment to send healing love to anyone in need whom it can help. It has gotten easier and though I still have some bad days, it's not like it used to be.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
I have also been feeling this energy flow. It does not effect me negatively but it does make me feel like I need to get into group meditation. I am going to make some phone calls and get a group together to start meditation together on a regular basis. I strongly recommend that if you can get your own group together and do the same. Group meditation for those who have not tried it is amazing. Allot of good energy is magnified many times and everyone in the group benifits from it and should help those who are having a hard time with this energy flow we are experiencing. I don't know how much a group meditation on the web has the same benifit, I have never tried it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Serenity08

Im so glad to hear that you have come through your terrible ordeal. I know it sounds so crazy..but if we can just live like children, in the way that they are innocent and accept all things about themselves. As adults..we scold ourselves for things, such as..not being able to sleep , or having an extra cookie, or staying in bed late. If we just let ourselves BE ourselves, so much will change!
You said many times in your post that you are young, athletic and hated the fact that you felt..well not whole..when you finally accepted the fact that yes, your leg was different and it was ok..well..you BECAME whole again..kind of make any sense?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Not only that but for the last year or so I have a whistling noise or ringing in my ears.It changes frequencies at times and gets real load at time also. Anyone else?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Ironclad

Ok, in good humor I can see where you are coming from. For certain some of the maladies that are presented here may in fact be due to other things, even mine which I did not mention other than to say a bit about severe head aches at the beginning. Now said, what many are saying may in fact be connected as were mine and only I can say it was real for within I "knew" and told this to my wife. Whom by the way insisted I go see a doctor it was that bad.

Now to the touchy feely thing. It does not apply to many here, myself and others are just mature enough to put out feelings we have, knowing it is just that, what we feel. I for one am a practical guy and not one for going overboard, an ex science teacher.

Now put this into perspective. Lets say there is more than what we are here and we in some way getting in contact with that greater part. It certainly does not make us into wusses, but in fact may be what makes us greater, all of us including those whom thinks it silly.

One experiment I performed last year was telling, it was real and I retested it, it is within all of us. When I was doing my telekinesis, three discs would spin like hell within my presence. I would have friends in and for the first time within my home they could do the same thing, family and otherwise. We learn on another level than just the physical. There is the 3% rule. When leaning reaches that level in a population others pick it up even though they are perhaps on another island such as the monkeys off Japan. In my case, just being near caused this to happen, why not a greater thing. Know this, I approached this analytically, no touch feely about it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by hundredreas0ns
reply to post by Zefflin

well know that you are not alone, i have been experiencing the same things, apart from the mucus.

Thanks for the reply man, appreciated.

Originally posted by arizonascott
reply to post by Zefflin

Sorry nut that is just nuts. Keep grounded, not planet fungus

Keep grounded, not planet fungus? What does that even mean?

I'd rather be high off the 'ground', for when the lightning comes I won't be electrocuted.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yummy Freelunch
reply to post by Serenity08

Im so glad to hear that you have come through your terrible ordeal. I know it sounds so crazy..but if we can just live like children, in the way that they are innocent and accept all things about themselves. As adults..we scold ourselves for things, such as..not being able to sleep , or having an extra cookie, or staying in bed late. If we just let ourselves BE ourselves, so much will change!
You said many times in your post that you are young, athletic and hated the fact that you felt..well not whole..when you finally accepted the fact that yes, your leg was different and it was ok..well..you BECAME whole again..kind of make any sense?

Yes, very good point. I am whole again, and accepting is the center of being content whether in full or lack as the world perceives it. We are all whole and simply need to be who we are and that requires letting go of fear.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by CREAM

I have been having trouble sleeping now that I think about it but I dont know if that has to do with anything.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
Outstanding! S&F and on my favorite list!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I feel exactly what OP feels. And its like sometimes my brain is locked to minimum capacity, other times i feel dizzy for no reason. I mean i am blaming it mostly to our lifestyle how it has become with problems in money etc but yea... always inside me i felt that something is going to happen. I mean i really do feel it lately.

Dunno what it is but also my wife and my father report exactly same probs. Dizzyness... tired, sleepy and my father is checked from hospitals etc he does regular check ups and he is healthy... So no real reason to feel like that and yet we do.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
I've only made it through a few pages of this thread so far, but one thing comes to mind that kind of irritated me...

While I totally respect and would even agree with the OP, why does something of this nature always degenerate into the same basic thing: Whether it's I'm holier than you, you need to be saved, or in this case, I've evolved to high spiritual or energetic levels; it always seems to come back to someone thinking they've somehow achieved some sort of enlightenment that others haven't.

I realize that this may be because it's a genuine instance of that happening...or at least, the person thinks that's the case. My issue is, how does that help anything? At what point does your declaring your spiritual or religious or physical or ethereal supremacy actually help matters? I just don't get it. So many topics seem to end up in some sort of spiritual pissing match.

As I said, I haven't finished reading the thread, but the first two pages were blatant in this regard. It's a spiritual snobbery that I really have come to loathe...whether it's Christians telling someone they need to accept Jesus or face the consequences; or new agers espousing that you have your darkness to thank for your physical/emotional woes; what it comes down to, is someone thinking they're better than someone else based on something that can't even be proven.

Seeking enlightenment and attempting to unlock the inner secrets that abound in all of us are not bad things. I just don't understand how, if you've truly done such things, you can still talk down to people or act as though they're on a different ride. I would tend to think that such things probably aren't necessary once you've truly achieved a higher sense of peace.

And I say that all, knowing full well that I'm plenty guilty myself in many instances. If we never acknowledge it, how will we evolve?

We're all in this together, after all.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Let me explain. I do feel different. I know things are changing.
But I live in a state of constant change.

I once believed in Santa Clause (had wrapped evidence and statements from peers).
I also believed the government was the servant to the people. I could go on but I think you should get the point.

I will not tell others what they feel or what that means. Still working on that for myself.

I have come to believe the "Real World" is the lie.

I know my understanding of the "Real World" is grainy and underdeveloped. But so is yours.

I once thought that it did not matter what people believed it would not change the truth. I found that to not only to be a lie, but a deception that has been used for years.

Here is difference I believe in all of you. I want to your views. I want my view of the "Real World" to be less grainy and underdeveloped.

So I respect all of your delusions as well as mine.

So now you know I am completely full of it.

I feel it too.

The only mind you can change is your own.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reading through the threads, there are a lot of "wake up around 3-3:30 am" myself included.

3 has been a number I see a lot in the last few months, since summer. No idea if this is meaningful or not, just pointing out that I saw it...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by ns9504
reading through the threads, there are a lot of "wake up around 3-3:30 am" myself included.

3 has been a number I see a lot in the last few months, since summer. No idea if this is meaningful or not, just pointing out that I saw it...
Yeah ,. that has been happening alot,. actually for the last year,.
who knows why,.I figures it was cause I had to pee

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
In my humble opinion, I want to say I believe the day of Jesus Christ's return is very near. "No one knows the day nor the hour, not even the son of man, but only God knows". Therefore, I wish for anyone on here who doesn't know Jesus Christ to read what is written in the Holy Bible. Read the books of Matthew, John, Luke, Mark, etc. and open yourself to the power and guidance of the Holy Spirit. If you are willing, he will convict you of your sins and open your heart to accepting Christ as your lord and savior.

"Just as the days of Noah were, so will the coming of the Son of Man be". Noah was going around professing what God had told him, that the time was near for God's wrath. No one listened. The flood came and took them all away except Noah and his family who heard God's warning. I plee for anyone who will take the time, to open a Bible and read God's awesome word. It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living God. But if we confess our sins and repent in the name of Jesus Christ, we can be saved from God's judgement.

The sacrifice Jesus Christ made for our sins is a free gift God is willing to give anyone who follows and knows Jesus. What are you waiting for?
edit on 6-1-2011 by Jumper86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I'm feeling more alert than usual, though it could just be the coffee talking.

All this talk about dead animals is starting to excite me in a good way. It's like waking up in the morning. Something's not right. My mind starts asking questions whenever I see these headlines, mention of magnetic fields and so forth.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
On Monday, I was working out at the gym and had temporary split second blackouts and was feeling like crap for 10 minutes, I could barely move and was stumbling around, I had to lay down to collect composure. This never happened to me before but to be fair, it was a fasted workout and I didn't get much sleep the night before.

I'm not saying it is because of an energy shift, but it also has never occurred before.

so....
edit on 6-1-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Jumper86

Jumper86,

As you say, NO ONE knows the date of his return,

Furthermore, the Mayans did not accept the LORD Jesus Christ as their savior.

Thus, it could not occur on or near the date predicted by Mayans.

What we are witnessing now, if it is real, can only be demonology, not the return of the LORD.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join