It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Energy Coming In - Anyone else feeling it?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I joined this site a few months back becuse of feeling drained of energy this has been going on since october im not sure what it is but i do know ive never felt like this before ...its a feeling like something is going to happen its like a monster in my gut that just keeps chewing on me and its getting worse since the start of the new year..I went through feeling sick to throwing up and lack of sleep and its not the flu its a deep feeling of something is going to happen and soon ..Ive gotten closer to my family and have chated with them about this and to my surprise there feeling the same way so its not just me ive been seeking answers to this maybe DNA upgrade is comeing or a pole shift im just not sure ..when i saw this post i decided to see what others are feeling and seek out why...

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Other than some emotions of loss and seperation when loss and seperation haven't temporally occurred. Im doing great.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Personally I find it hard to believe that people claim to be "spiritually evolved", and i use that term MOST sparingly, I must press the need for them to step down from their high horse in these times and remember that 'every' human being is of the needed level of consciousness to move through this period and the manner in which they do so is their chosen path of learning before the culmination of this experience.

You are not this singular human experience - No one will be left behind - If you cannot accept this then you are manipulated by a mystical ego that has insidiously developed telling you to be special.

Human beings have been moving towards this threshold for a very long time, all who are currently born at this time are a unique piece of the puzzle, a note in the grand opera that is humanity.

So as you hum your chakra balancing mantras thinking you are better then much of the human race, let me just remind you that we are a family, one blood, one love and we make this journey together.

A great storm approaches, The leaves of the great tree of humanity are beginning to shudder and those of us who feel calm nearer to the trunk of the tree must walk out into the community to be the grounding force holds us all together.

We've already made it through - We just have to experience the change.

edit on 6-1-2011 by Gradius Maximus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

news.nationalgeographic.com...

Above is a link from 2008 geologic studies suggesting magnetic shifts may have occured at the rate of one degree a week. There's also a suggestion that a few degrees per day was postulated from some other geological discovery.

Personally, I'm leaning towards the magnetic effect being caused by something more fundamental (consciousness shift) rather than causing it, but that's even more mumbo jumbo and probably not evidenced by any data (would we even know how to gather data on consciousness).

It's all very subjective, which for me makes the whole thing quite fascinating, although completely unreliable as 'fact'. I tend to shy away from using certainty in my language when it comes to this kind of thing, and am always skeptical of those that feel they can make statements as fact on subjective issues.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by RogerT
reply to post by NewAgeMan

Sorry bro', I'm glad you're feelin the love, but I can't accept that those of us experiencing physical challenges are doing so because we're lower down in the spiritual food chain so to speak

Ever think maybe...just maybe, its stuff like this that keeps you lower on the spiritual food chain? Its possible that all your studies do nothing, and its simply a way of thinking that gives you spiritual gain? I have never felt better, and i don't meditate, i sleep 2-3 hour less than usual, my pets listen to what I'm saying....like my actual words, not tricks i have taught them. Take it how you'd like to, but I'm not trying to be offensive here, just trying to open you to an alternate view is all.

Also, every now and then i get this weird feeling, something like my brain is going WAAAY too fast, like i see everything slow down matrix style, and i can soak everything in before i make a decision. Wish i could control that one a bit more tho...it just happens on it own whenever it feels like it.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Juggernutty because: Added last lines

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by RogerT

I've been feeling like this for years, finally it's all coming to place, for me it feels so exciting, a little scary just because of the unknown. It'll probably just be because polar shifts, invisible and affecting the magnetic energies, but regardless it feels awesome!

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I'll admit to a degree of 'tension'. But its not gloomy/doomy/draining. Its more like expectant. I also rather feel like I am thinking more clearly and I approach everything with a calm deliberation - overall I rather enjoy it.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chett
I'll admit to a degree of 'tension'. But its not gloomy/doomy/draining. Its more like expectant. I also rather feel like I am thinking more clearly and I approach everything with a calm deliberation - overall I rather enjoy it.

Regarding thinking more clearly, I've become a lot more open-minded myself, a lot less judging and a lot more tolerant of people, while it has downsides I feel like you, more calm and more clear

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
I know what you mean. I had this happen last year, once darkness came and the work day was over, it was like i had a panic attack everyday realizing what was going on in the world. Took it as s.a.d. took some 5-htp to make up for the seratonin shortage i thought was causing it, and toughed it through the winter. This year my time has been spent on creating food, paying more attention to the skies, and searching for the truth. I feel and look fantastic compared to last year, and can't wait for whatever it is that is happening. Im curious and excited and have already begun proper eating and such to keep my ph in line as well as my energy field.

I see giant craft fly overhead last night and go to the window with excitement, bewilderment, as compared to previous concern and fear. Things are definately changing for the better, these animal kills starting a week after the lunar eclipse / winter solstice and now the tampa airport thing are showing there is really more to this, maybe something to do with that 24hr quake on 12/20-12/21 that shortened the day and changed the shape of the earth. Articles are all on this site. Visualize positive and it shall come.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
As to the comment of it being like a feeling of doom.
Are we sure that it is not simply related to being the time of year when
people dont get as much sunlight?
Could explain the body aches as the D production is slowed greatly due to lack
of sun exposure.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Lil Drummerboy because: big finger oops

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Our minds, our neurons, are only electrical charges, and even though it works internally, it will be influenced by EMF, just any capacitor or electrical circuit, depending on the power it is generated on who influences who.

With the recent intense solar flares that had penetrated through our atmosphere, we should be aware of such high energies being charged around us, with the capabilities to 'influence' our minds as well.

Depending on our thought wavelengths, we will be expoused to such higher EMF to a certain degree that affects our lives, the way positive or negative energies energizes our body. The keyword here is energy.

Should you already be in a negative mental disposition, and depending at your location when the flare penetrates through, then an electro reaction witl occur within our mental circuitry and vice versa, causing us to react accordingly in our daily life, for good or bad. The only thing I would readily admit is what kind of EMF charges does solar flare contains, for such information is as scarce as what is the label of that particular of charge penetrating through.

All I can say is to read and watch the reaction of posters here in order to find conclusive evidences. I will hazard a theory though based on mathematical sciences. Where a positive ADDS to a bigger negative, it will only lead to still a negative, and where a positive adds to bigger positive, it will only adds to more positives.

3 +(-5) = -2 (slightly awakened but better than before but still in neg. mood)
3+ 5 = 8 ( euphoric)

I will say those charges that penetrated through are positively charged ones....
edit on 6-1-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Edit: I am canadian. Does that make any difference?

Although I am skeptic on these fields, i have been feeling odd, but relaxed. As though there is a river of energy inside. I can think clearly and logically, don't have any trouble there, but one morning I woke up with strange marks on me.

Three dots in the form of a triangle on my left arm and behind my right ear. Strange marks in which I have no memory in how I got it, but in a dream I remember a tall Greyish skinned person talking in a strange language, it was calming.

Now no matter what fate befalls the earth i know I'm safe, he told me my survival is garrenteed. But that saddens me as well, what about those who's survival isn't garrenteed?

When the earth's electromagnetic field goes out, I will know who I am, while millions of others will forget and lose their minds, evolution holds the key to our survival, an EMF can be give through genetic engineering (or natural progression but takes too long)

I won't be the only one, there will be thousands maybe millions just like me, logic is everything.
This species has more potenional than any of you give credit for. 2012 will mark the rebirth of humans. Hoping anyway.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Anthony1138 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I just kinda popped my head into ATS to see if I could get a clue as to whether I'm the only one feeling it...glad to see I'm not.

Can I share something with you guys?

For the past few years or so, I have been experiencing spikes of mystical activity around this time of year and around midsummer. OK here goes. About a day or so after the recent lunar eclipse on the solstice, I was sleeping a dreamless sleep. The weirdest thing started happening. I began to gain full conscious awareness within the dreamless sleep without waking up. I woke up without actually waking up, if that makes any sense. I was an aware, disembodied, lucid perspective within the blackness of deep sleep. The fabric of the blackness seemed to crackle with electrical energy around the rough edges of my awareness. It was beautiful and exhilarating.

As I gained lucidity, two bright glowing pulsating strobing blue round Mandalas, or "UFOs", to use modern mythological terms, began to materialize in the blackness. They were comprised of concentric rings of small glowing living blue spheres which flashed or strobed in unison to form different patterns. I was amazed! It was so beautiful and sublime...

I don't know how long I watched in fascination. Eventually, I raised my dream-arm, or phantom arm, or whatever to point to where the Mandalas or UFOs or whatever they were would be, in my field of vision, if I had been awake with my eyes open. I seemed to sense that was what they wanted me to do. I pointed and sent them the thought, "that point in space is where you two would be hovering, from my perspective, if I was awake and standing up. Right there and right there. See? I'm pointing right at you. I am aware."

I also remember a third form, which appeared along with the two Mandalas. It seemed to slowly emerge from the center of the blackness. It was glowing blue and was very hard to make out. I got the impression it was intelligent and powerful and maybe even Holy. I think it was a God or a Goddess or an archetype or something like that. But I couldn't bring the form into focus well enough to make out definite features. It was the same color as the blue spheres, and was sort-of outlined with the same sort of solidified energy. Like a cloak of space and light. Amorphous might be a good word. Or ineffable. It was aware of me, that much I was sure of.

Then, I'm not sure exactly what happened. They all disappeared and I think I drifted back to a normal dreamless sleep for a while. I don't know how much time passed, but later I had yet another strange dream.

Only this time, it was as if I was dreaming of my bedroom in real-time. I could look around the bedroom with my dream-eyes instead of my real eyes. It was so cool! I was dreaming of it exactly as it was in the waking world, except there was a shadow form in the room. A presence made out of shadow that played a cat-and-mouse game with my awareness. There came a point when the shadow entity was right next to my bed, near my head. Right in my face. I thought, "ah-ha! I have you now!" and I playfully shot my arm out to seize the shadow. There was only air...it disappeared.

After that, I drifted back to normal dreamless sleep. I can tell the pulsating mandalas, ind3ed the whole night had a positive effect on me, and I think its ongoing still. I don't know how to describe it, other than to say some cliche like alchemy of consciousness, or transformation of consciousness, or something to that effect. I feel that my mind is stronger and expanded. I have been experiencing epiphanies and synchronicities and visions in fits and starts.

So, I think what happened is I was brought to what is called turiya or fourth state of consciousness in the Upanishads. I am experiencing after-effects of Kundalini energy as it travels up my spine. I wager many other people are feeling a Kundalini surge too, but don't know what to do about it. Luckily a force was guiding my movements in what amounted to spontanous kriya movements, stretches, and I felt a strong urge to fast and purify my body. I submit that if you are feeling drained then there is a blockage of your Kundalini enerygy somewhere. That is precisely the sort of thing that yoga and other sorts of mystical excersizes are designed to prevent by preparing the body for the surge of energy that comes with mystical experiences.
edit on 6-1-2011 by Student X because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-1-2011 by Student X because: spelling error

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Is it just me or are alot of other people not able to understand all this spiritual info we get the pleasure of reading here on ATS ever so often.

I read about how you few people feel dimensions being ripped through, and the cosmic forces, and planetary alignments opening above natural abilities, and people's Chi flow and aura colors, the list goes on and on....

To me, I guess as much as I want to believe that life is run off of all kinds of spiritual energy, I can't really accept it, because science has proven that life is all about DNA, Multi-Cellular Organisms, and Single-Cellular Organisms, Microbes, and Bacteria, Magnetic Fields, Gravitational Properties, etc etc....

I mean if I did envision some sort of type of spiritual portrayal of myself, I see a big black rock surrounded by a dark blue fire that turns a little reddish towards the tips of the flames. I don't like large groups of people, it makes me angry and gives me violent thoughts when someone I don't know gets close to me. Yet I'll admit that when someone I do know gets close to me, I feel happier... =/

I guess what I'm saying is how are you so positive that what you're feeling isn't just health related? Aching? Nasuea? These seem like normal symptoms for a stressed out individual, a pregnant woman, or even a common bug or flu... I guess I'm looking for a definitive answer to why you believe this relates to spiritual therapy?

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yup, I've been feeling strange, too. I get the ear ringing out of no where, a very intense sense of "something big is about to happen," nerves and jittery for no reason, unable to pull it together, but not depressed (I've dealt with that before and know the signs, this isn't it).

My psychic kitty has bouts of craziness, last one was Monday night (Jan 3). He goes nuts, meowing madly and running to all corners of the house, batting at the air, big eyes and nervous. Very strange. He's also been extra jumpy at any little sound, sometimes for no reason I can sense. My other 2 cats just keep sleeping peacefully :-)

I live in the country on a farm and am very in tune with the earth and the animals. There are days when I wake up to huge flocks of crows on the ground around my house. No idea what it all means, but I do notice them. I also have an intense feeling that I don't want to leave, just stay put because I'm safe here on the land.

I'm sleeping well, deeply and for 8-9 hours. One of my recent dreams involved a volcano going off, I think it was Mt. Rainier in WA (I live on the east coast), it started with ash clouds before the big blow up.

Anyway, I'm not sure what all is going on, but I feel "something" and while my logical side may have moments of freak out, my other senses feel like there is goodness and hope after the dust settles.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
I have felt pain in my joints and a lot of other aches. The weight of the world takes it's toll...just ask Atlas. Honestly though, I think much if not all of my pains come from the loss of youth.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I was just reading through articles on here today and stopped on this because....... well I really don't know why. I started telling my wife about it and she thought it was weird too. especially that it didn't seem to be s.a.d. As we got further into the thread we realized we were both feeling many of the same things. We've both been having the headaches, the unusual aches and pains. Christmas just didn't feel like Christmas, we've both been feeling just worn out and ragged. It's not depression but something more fundamental. I've got this "get your gun and bar the door" feeling unlike anything I've felt except when in high risk situations. When I'm out in public, I watch everything, I am always aware of exits and assess everyone as a risk. I've found myself awake at night thinking about survival plans, for no apparent reason. If change is coming I'm as ready as I can be, but having seen unprepared people in volatile situations, I know how most are going to react. Whether its aliens coming to save us (or move us to the next level) or its magnetic realignment, or humanity moving to the next level, most people aren't ready for it and are going to lash out. I hope all of you are ready for that.

I personally get the feeling that this is not going to be a peaceful change, whatever that change is going to be. I don't believe that this is gonna be some peace and love world unity thing. I think TSGHTF and its gonna be violent and bloody. Just my gut feeling. Sorry I don't have that much faith in my fellow man, reality kinda beat it outta me. When it comes to survival, even a mouse will fight back.

I was beginning to think I was slipping into paranoid delusions......of course this is a conspiracy website, and maybe we all are a wee bit crazy.

EDIT: Oh yeah the ringing in the ears thing. That's been happening a lot lately, just in my right ear though.
edit on 6-1-2011 by RichardA because: forgot

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
For the past week or two, both me and my lady have been feeling out of sorts so to speak.

I have literally been falling asleep at my desk at work, which is not like me at all. Usually after a few cups of coffee Im wired, and suddenly caffeine has no affect.

My body aches like Ive been through boot camp, yet I haven't even visited the gym.

Ive been getting sudden waves of anxiety for no apparent reason.

My sleep has been filled with insanely disturbing dreams, and so vivid and real, I literally wake up exhausted.

I thought it was just me.....

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I have felt a bit "detached" from those around me for a while. Without any basis at all, I get this feeling that we will soon all be held accountable. That I will be forced to accept a harsh reality...not so much that I will be hurt (though I am not sure I will not be), but that people I love might be, and many people I don't know WILL be. I feel a dread for some kind of change that feels necessary, like an operation to remove a tumor. Except I might be dependent on the tumor.
Doesn't make much sense, but that is how I feel. Tense, a bit paranoid, apprehensive.

posted on Jan, 6 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Wow...I've been a long time lurker but I have to say something, I've been experiencing body aches, no energy for the past month for no reasons and then suddenly for the past 2 days I've been on a high, so high that when I saw my doctor yesterday for my diabetes and I told him the feeling... I was just talking about this to my girlfriend 15 minutes ago and then BOOM I find this thread. I don't think it's coincidence.

I think something is definitely going on... birds falling dead from the sky, thousands of fish dead, weird weather. Hopefully all this will end in a positive way...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join