It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bob Lazar seems to confirm Zecharia Sitchin

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
At 40:00 of the video, he broke the law.

Blew right thru that stop sign. Just on that alone, I don't buy anything he's selling.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Glad to have you on ATS, remember research involves looking up archives and making calls, not visiting wiki and reading fringe sites.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem

Originally posted by Condemned0625
reply to post by buddhasystem

Yes, which is what I meant. A steady stream of photons. The sun is the example that emits photons. Just because I made a grammatical error doesn't mean I was lying.

You obviously don't know or fail to mention the controlled experiments in laboratories that involved containing super hot plasma with magnetism and I wasn't just talking about quark-gluon plasma in particular.

Hmm, so you mentioned
a) UV which is irrelevant for Lazar allegations
b) quark-gluon plasma that is equally irrelevant
c) magnetic containment irrelevant to (b)

And you never did answer the question of how the protons in the lab differ from protons elsewhere. That is because you can't, and you try fog and mirrors like (a), (b) and (c). I'm afraid you are out of buzzwords, and there is not much else available to you in terms of education.

And now you are trying to pass THAT for a grammatical error:

It isn't necessarily protons bombarding us, but rather photons from ultraviolet radiation emitted by the sun.

Puh-leeze.

Can you demonstrate these "irrelevancies"? Can you explain why you think my explanations are irrelevant, despite the fact that I was explaining subjects related to matter-antimatter annihilation for further clarification and understanding? Your assertions are completely irrelevant to mine because you can't demonstrate them and you're merely relying on opinions instead of validating your claims. Like I said, spare the arrogance for another time. If you want to be an ***hole about it, do so somewhere else where somebody else will actually put up with it.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
ok somthing caught me out in the video which relates to the shaped donuts which many of us have seen for example the rod video by nasa and the UFO activity in the backgrounds which look like donuts now forgive me if im wrong but he said "So if you were looking at it from the top, the space/time distortion will be in the shape of a donut" that was at 31:29 on the video.
edit on 4-1-2011 by TheUFOhunterUK because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

edit on 4-1-2011 by Condemned0625 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelHeart

Are you implying that I solely rely on Wikipedia and fringe sites? I just need to know if that's what you were saying. Indirect accusations get really old after a while, especially when they're false.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Condemned0625

Actually it was a genuine reply for Misanthropy, but I incorrectly clicked on your post (my mouse is a bit wonky). I decided not to edit it as it sounded better with the unintended sarcasm.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by AngelHeart

Ok. Sorry, I'm just a bit irritated right now.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LDragonFire
This video was posted Nov.20, 2010, but I do think it's a older video.

In the video Bob Lazar tells us about S4 a secret bunker and hanger research facility located south of Area 51. He claims that we have 9 Alien spacecraft, and until 1979 aliens helped us in the research at this base.

Question 1 Bob says the aliens left in 1979. What happened in 79 to make them want to leave?

He claims that he worked on the propulsion system of the alien craft. He claims the craft is powered by anti mater devices that power gravitational wave generators. These generators are able to bend space time to make interstellar spaceflight possible.

He claims the aliens are the classic gray aliens.

At 34:00 in the video he starts telling us about the aliens and where they came from, and at around 36:00 he tells us that these aliens have altered human genetics 65 times.

Is he at least hinting that Sitchin could be right on the money? At least about his claim of alien altering our DNA? Or aliens Creating us?

Anyway I liked the video, and I felt he did a good job explaining the science and how the technology works.

YouTube
edit on 4-1-2011 by LDragonFire because: (no reason given)

I'll have to look at the video, but I do know about the propulsion system from some of his earlier videos.

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   

reply to post by buddhasystem

Sure, you work at the LHC. I'd like to see some identification or credentials before I believe such a coincidence. You don't seem to know as much as you're supposed to.

you really should have pressed on this point, while honestly I don't believe Bob's 'science' can be credible unless proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

It's also just as bad to make such claims as 'I have a phd' and 'I work at the LHC', while providing zero evidence like Bob Lazar and expecting people to swallow it.

Actual scientists, wouldn't be wasting time on this board, they have far more important research to be doing.
edit on 4-1-2011 by redrezo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by redrezo

I could have elaborated a bit more, but I didn't feel like it. When stubborn people agitate me, I lose interest in explaining things and leave them to figure it out on their own.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
what nationality is lazar? is he jooish? if he is, you gotta question everything he says. i am NOT being racist, but its funny how many crazy stories come from those guys.

amytiville horror house? the chozen people who were 'haunted' wrote a book, made MILLIONS from their 'experiences' the next people who moved in, nothing.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
I, for one, have always "enjoyed" Bob Lazar's story. Is he telling the truth? I believe he thinks he is. Is what he is saying true? I don't believe it to be completely accurate as I have watched his story expand over the years. I do like the cute almost working model in this video though. If only he still had that chunk of E115 he could get his ship off the ground and make us all look dumb. I'd watch out for that little reactor cover! It doesn't look tied down and with a perfect energy conversion that powerful it could turn into "The Lazar Comet" quicklike.

I do like the Gravity A and B theory. I do not believe mainstream physics is on the right path to understanding gravity/anti-gravity.

Thank you for the post. I'm not sure I see the connection between Lazar and Sitchin...If there was one I think Jason Martel would have found it while riding Sitchins coat tails.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Thanks for the awesome read, this is all fascinating.

Continuing my research into the video he mentions starting at 35:39 in May of 1987 two scientist took a anti-matter reactor into a underground blast facility and it exploded when they attempted to cut it open. He claims that this test was reported to the public as a "previously unannounced low yield underground nuke test". From what I under stand there was no nuke tests on record for May 1987, but there was a test April 30 1987 at the Nevada test site. I looked for earthquake info, but there isn't any reported quakes in Nevada in May 87'.

If anti matter is so powerful and so little could do so much, anything we built to contain a nuclear blast wouldn't be enough to contain this explosion. In my opinion if a anti matter reactor exploded on Earth wouldn't a huge chunk of Earth be missing? As a Massive crater?

He also states this accident was why he was brought on board in Dec 1987.

Then again, he did build a rocket car, his own particle accelerator and vehicles that run on water.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Secrecy is repugnant in a free and open society. Any type of Area-51 secrets the government is holding is hurting society regardless of how paranoid they are of little green men.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by redrezo
It's also just as bad to make such claims as 'I have a phd' and 'I work at the LHC', while providing zero evidence like Bob Lazar and expecting people to swallow it.

After encountering a few freaks who made threats on my life (on a different board) I started taking privacy mode seriously. The best credentials are abilities to actually discuss physics beyond a potpourri of pop science trivia like "they use magnetic field to contain plasma". If you don't think that "protons in nature are different from protons in the lab" sounds idiotic, well then, good luck.

If you want to believe that spaghetti monster inhabit the hollow earth, so be it.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

If Lazar really did work there, and he's still alive, so the feds aren't trying to kill him....
Or they let him live because he's Looney Tunes but...

Why has nobody stepped forward with any stories after 60+ years.
Not even a Builder from 40's when it was built, let alone Scientists.

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by buddhasystem
After encountering a few freaks who made threats on my life (on a different board) I started taking privacy mode seriously. The best credentials are abilities to actually discuss physics beyond a potpourri of pop science trivia like "they use magnetic field to contain plasma". If you don't think that "protons in nature are different from protons in the lab" sounds idiotic, well then, good luck.

If you want to believe that spaghetti monster inhabit the hollow earth, so be it.
Ah, another huge misunderstanding on your part. When I was talking about how proton collisions in nature differ from proton collisions in a lab, I was explaining how laboratory collisions are directed precisely towards the nuclei of other particles, whereas the particles in nature here on Earth don't do that. If there were particle annihilations going on all around us like the ones in the LHC, you can only wonder how different this environment would be. Pimander cleared that up earlier as well, didn't he? As for the plasma, yes it is contained in a magnetic field in order to prevent it from contacting the inside wall of a container, otherwise it will cool down immediately. If you still think that the containment of plasma in magnetic fields is a myth, then I don't know what else to tell you. You're obviously missing out on the other official experiments that you're not involved in. Must I provide links to prove something that is obvious? Fine, here you go.

library.thinkquest.org...
www.fusion-eur.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikibooks.org...

Maybe that information will get through your thick skull. As for the freaks that threatened your life on a different board, maybe they had a good reason. Maybe you were being a stubborn ***hole and they got tired of your crap. Who knows?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Ah, another huge misunderstanding on your part.

Really? Read your own posts.

When I was talking about how proton collisions in nature differ from proton collisions in a lab, I was explaining how laboratory collisions are directed precisely towards the nuclei of other particles

Are you suggesting that each proton is shot directly into a nucleus, in a lab?

If there were particle annihilations going on all around us like the ones in the LHC

In LHC, you have particle collisions, not annihilation. Your point?

As for the plasma, yes it is contained in a magnetic field in order to prevent it from contacting the inside wall of a container, otherwise it will cool down immediately. If you still think that the containment of plasma in magnetic fields is a myth, then I don't know what else to tell you

Wait, you were talking about quark-gluon plasma. Do you claim it is also contained in a magnetic field somewhere in the lab?

posted on Jan, 5 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by LDragonFire

DOH !

i requested that you think before replying - but you didnt

ok - time to spoon feed you

Q1 - why does lazar know this ?

Q2 can lazar answer the obvious ` follow on questions ` ?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join